Logo Logo
/// 
Welche DSLR ist zum Filmen jetzt wirklich die beste?

Which DSLR to shoot is now really the best?



Frage von p@ul:
Juni 2009

I just got from brief to a DSLR with HD video function decided to purchase. However, nowhere could I find a side to me all the HD video capable DSLR, and Vul auflisted synonymous.

My research has revealed volgende cameras:

- NIKON - D90 | D5000
- CANON - 5D Mark II | 500D/RebelT1i
- PENTAX - K-7
- PANASONIC - Lumix GH-1

Due to my limited budget is for me the "5D Mark II" from the frame. Which camera would be after the next best solution, based on the video ergebniss? Vlt someone already familiar with such gegenüberstellung the cameras and could link to it or else I would be very happy to have their own opinions. Thanks in advance!



Antwort von Bernd E.:

Information, including detailed testing and many opinions on these cameras can be found on www.dpreview.com. This Page is practically required reading for anyone Fotointeressierten. The GH-1 is not the way (for the DSLRs, so she has no mirrors and no reflex viewfinder), but is described as evil-camera.



Antwort von Zizi:

Mark2 with Update now grown far and wide the best for the money!
Then the Pana ... everything else is (; So Nikon) Scrap! (; Course, only video)
Pentax I do not know ...





Antwort von RocknRoyal:

MKII is clear - the Pana've heard is a brilliant lens, have no plan if this is so - but will probably be a Zeiss lens ...

Gruss
Alex

PS: Go to a dealer who has the individual models on the spot, so you can make you a picture from the handling, value, etc.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Rock Royale" wrote:
... have heard the Pana is a brilliant lens have ... but will probably be a Zeiss lens ...

As with Zeiss Sonyim sits boat, it appears to be more Leica, have already been given away every now and then their name for Panasonic. The optics of the GH1 but run under the Panasonic and flag synonymous in the official press releases mentioned Panasonic no word of any cooperation with Leica. The new 14-140mm lens of the GH1 will also bring in fact very good performance and be better than the previous standard zoom.



Antwort von RocknRoyal:

Thus,

I got me a few days ago in a photo shop in Kornwestheim (; purchased Stillimage Bartmann) another Canon 5D MKII, and the owner has said there is clearly a Zeiss / Leica lens - and not at one wants to actually sell as many, etc. - the holder synonymous of what a new CF memory card says that he could use at a seminar with nice 2 terabyte storage and the man seemed entirely serious and established.

Gruss
Alex.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"Rock Royale" wrote:
..... it is quite clear ...... a Zeiss / Leica Lens with 2 terabyte memory was nice .......



`What now?? That's like if someone says he with a Mercedes BMW Auto ---- while I got the car of Him only 4 tires.


Da gibts soon more, memory cards will be quite large in the next 2 years.

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von RocknRoyal:

Well,

to me he said it was a "Zeiss" lens, Leica hinzugeführt've only because it has named Bernd in this context and that the memory size is now correct, thank God - no 100 then 16GB free synonymous Oecker more ... as currently experienced.

Gruss
Alex.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Rock Royale" wrote:
... thank God - then 16GB cost synonymous Oecker more than 100 ... like actually experienced ....

Still interesting to see how low the prices were already rustling in the Cellar: The CF card to my first personal digital camera in 2000, has cost a lot more than the equivalent of 100 euros - and had 64MB.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Aso can see Leica and Zeiss, but oh well so happy to be listed as a sales argument with, with a "real" Leica Zeiss have mostly nothing to do but what is so difficult to s.price Lenses.

I perso. PR stories never believe this!

MfG
B. DeKid

PS: This month I decided myself a new "toy" for my Bessa make

zum Bild The times but cute, right? If the 15 mm Super Wide Heliar of Voigtländer.



Antwort von Zizi:

Whether or leica Zeiss is still shit no preference .. Important in the video is "just" because the light intensity and Pana falls completely through ..
1/2.8 everything under one can completely forget!
Quote:
The times but cute, right? If the 15 mm Super Wide Heliar of Voigtländer.

What are you putting this on the mark2? because the mirror is not broken as far as the reinragt?



Antwort von B.DeKid:

I have no Mark2 I only 400D and EOS 1 Eos1V Bessa, and of course ..... Mamiya I wanted to let you play only once my new toy which I would like to have me here even if it was for good lenses ;-)

Sorry quasi OT

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von p@ul:

Wow .... thanks for the many quick answers ...

.. the bedeuted now know that only the Pentax and the left has not been tested enough ... Well then I hope that it views as soon as new there. The only drawback I see now Pana at first glance, the time frame number and the non-swiveling display (; hald but more importantly for the film, I think). Vlt Well ... this is indeed of other canceled score. :)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

In general, Pentax is almost always horny, and the quality of the processing, but as synonymous video function is new to Pentax, you will probably have to wait for tests.

Look at Forum de DSLR whether there has been information concerning the action.

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von letsdoit:

Tell mal ...
it would not be ideal:
Pana GH buy 1, and you get:
Swivel display, more DOF than any video cameras without interchangeable lenses, good zoom range, good lens, cont. Auto Focus.
For dramatic films about this one (and two) lenses, (; eg 50mmm 1.4 + adapter) and has at the light and DOF Gotterdammerung. (; Then of course you. AF)
Or when I see what is wrong?



Antwort von meawk:

"Zizi" wrote:
Mark2 with Update now grown far and wide the best for the money!
Then the Pana ... everything else is (; So Nikon) Scrap! (; Course, only video)
Pentax I do not know ...


As always, of zizi, sorry - some nonsense. . .
kauf dir ne 500D, which is gray-black in the representation of the 5dII (; grottenschlecht gray-black display, missing nuances produced orgies of black holes, etc.) to lengths better. You can, for example, with the AI or the Ai-S Nikon of "really working" manual if you can it and you save a lot of money. And an update on full manual with the standard Canon lenses is synonymous in the medium term. . .

Otherwise, the GH1 Pana is a good choice - there's even the right zizi times, but do not buy the overpriced kit with 14-140mm. . .

Incidentally, I'm waiting for his whining (; zizi) because he does not update the riff. . .

Jo - the Pentax is synonymous K7 well, but with the disadvantage of a 1536x1024 resolution, 720p is good, they even synonymous. . .



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
As always, of zizi, sorry - some nonsense. . .
kauf dir ne 500D, which is gray-black in the representation of the 5dII (; grottenschlecht gray-black display, missing nuances produced orgies of black holes, etc.) to lengths better. You can, for example, with the AI or the Ai-S Nikon of "really working" manual if you can it and you save a lot of money. And an update on full manual with the standard Canon lenses is synonymous in the medium term. . .

Otherwise, the GH1 Pana is a good choice - there's even the right zizi times, but do not buy the overpriced kit with 14-140mm. . .

Incidentally, I'm waiting for his whining (; zizi) because he does not update the riff. . .

Jo - the Pentax is synonymous K7 well, but with the disadvantage of a 1536x1024 resolution, 720p is good, they even synonymous. . .

Your Nikon D90 is fully Kake .. had the part, and almost a week or after the first day they dust in the cupboard the last 6 days!
fibrillation, unusable sharpness, very oblique impression Picture .. Expressed simply: Totall scrap for Video!
Quite unlike the 5D Mark2!
Now, with incredible Geil update the part ..
And because of the drunken Black: you look at ordinary times Bluerays s.The with 35mm were filmed .. you will see in the Ardennes, the Black synonymous very dark, and comes across much in it disappears!
This is part of a High Contrast and filmlook synonymous to ..
But believe what you want .. With the new update is nothing better in the picture into the 20,000 league and that already means something!



Antwort von meawk:

If you say so, zizi, it means absolutely nothing. . .



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
If you say so, zizi, it means absolutely nothing. . .


I do not know what you have against the mk2 but it sounds very after ENVY!
I like Canon synonymous not .. But what must have delivered it because the 5D Mk2 with time, a Manufacturer toppen especially in the price (; synonymous wenns expensive) still (; is)!
You are probably as one of the 5D2 always wanted but could not afford / did, and now is dissatisfied with the D90 because the Figurative looks like the slope of the 5D!
By gibts dennen too many .. then they are synonymous, the clutter in the forums, the miser and reviews and 0 have ahnung!



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"Zizi" wrote:
......
Your Nikon D90 is fully Kake ...


HAHAHA wie geil ... You are, Zizi,-P True gibs him ... LOL he is no longer clear in life and occurs in "the middle of life" on (; What actually "the middle of life - but just past should have been called.")

Well, but we hear of the 500D very good feedback .... if you had to say something against the Mark2 to, well, is to me no preference - for my needs - Stencils seen - both are too lame ;-)

Videotechnisch seen are both superior to my cameras, but it itches synonymous me to be qualified.

.........

Oh Yes @ Meawk - only I was (this morning 4h too stupid to find the fix, the Zizi)
GSD But we have the s.Start Deti, who has masterfully managed to get ;-)

See even the inability Beweismeiner

http://forum.slashcam.de/viewtopic.php?p=358441 # 358,441

(; is hardly an excuse for the quarter, I drank a bottle of vodka at the time was 8 hours and skins and clothes with textures provided hab)

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von p@ul:

After thorough reading of various sites seems to me the 500D over s.unsympatischten synonymous. Of what had Atrefakten in the film and fashion is also the fps a little funny with 30 and 20 fps .... I'm going to wait and then make up my mind between K-7 and GH-1. In the K-7, as everyone knows, I think not at the fps still synonymous.

... and that the Mark II is the better ... or the best (; in DSLR shooting HD ^ ^) is now, I think anyway .... it clearly pays therefore synonymous ¬ 1000 more for them ... :)



Antwort von Zizi:

@ meawk:

I think Spielberg is filming synonymous with the Mark2 .. in the fray, the black levels synonymous completely out! I'd ask him s.deiner call and propose to him the D90 ^ ^
Quote:
Stencils seen - both are too lame ;-)

Well if you have eineGroßbildkamera then you can probably make the same claim!
I also got some pictures today synonymous with ner Mamiya made big!
With the right lens / lighting / film know-how can be effectively measured diagonally from 120 megapixels rauskitzeln! unglaublich geil! wenns not so stupid .. would be cumbersome



Antwort von meawk:

So - now referred to is the 5D II, even in various U.S. forums Plastic as "pictures Video Cam" in respect of your mentioned "looks". . .

You - as a proud owner of the "orgy of black holes-Cam" are of course not - you have to find the Cam well, because you have bought them, yes. Now, movie times beautifully with the new update so mad and let it be good - Spielberg would never use the Cam. . .



Antwort von comix:

"Zizi" wrote:

Your Nikon D90 is fully Kake .. had the part, and almost a week or after the first day they dust in the cupboard the last 6 days!
fibrillation, unusable sharpness, very oblique impression Picture .. Expressed simply: Totall scrap for Video!
Quite unlike the 5D Mark2!
Now, with incredible Geil update the part ..
And because of the drunken Black: you look at ordinary times Bluerays s.The with 35mm were filmed .. you will see in the Ardennes, the Black synonymous very dark, and comes across much in it disappears!
This is part of a High Contrast and filmlook synonymous to ..
But believe what you want .. With the new update is nothing better in the picture into the 20,000 league and that already means something!

Once again nonsense. Funny, that we here a listen, it ranzuschrauben not even create a filter s.seine Camera without killing off the thread to a year ago and did not even know what wide-angle or telephoto is, and whether you think the converter s.The Camera needs. Today, however, "wants to play in the 20,000 Euro League".

If you shoot horny turn would, I would say a word. But interesting as one of one years of nem 400 ¬ camcorder suddenly the HVX-League wants to smile, without ever presenting a result, and: ankeift The people here and devalues.

Oh, I enjoy s.manchen forum participants. :)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Zizi

So it came to me like to Medium or large format, but storage times and tripping.

I'm using at Sk8, BMX, mountain bike or MX / SM most of the EOS ONLY 1 or EOS1V DIA in connection with film as 200 - ISO 400 or even s.liebsten Fuji Kodak.

The pictures, as well as synonymous to the funds and large-size, I then scan with DurchlichtScannern of Canon in best quality.

The EOS 400 is my purpose "better" Digi Cam next to the Olympus 1020 SW Muji, which I almost always got it.
With the 400D I practically do almost all stock footage s.Motiven for my collection, which you can then use for textures.

The Bessa R2M Camera nutz I exclusively as an emergency because the mechanics can happen almost nothing. Even if (the electronics, LED lighting display) something happens that I can still take pictures. After the times I've lost due to water damage cameras, this was my first choice.
You cool is synonymous, and each viewer can not understand why such an ancient part can be so expensive, without AF, no-frills .... indeed synonymous, this may be a reason why I own them ;-)

Well as I said there is already horny toys and there will never be the best of the best, which alone decides what the USER is aware of the best and so what he works and then make the best outside.

MfG
B. DeKid

PS: But are there for the medium format and large format Lenses synonymous nen adapter on EOS, I've finally seen times ;-) quasi synonymous ne alternative to Nikkor ;-)



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Once again nonsense. Funny, that we here a listen, it ranzuschrauben not even create a filter s.seine Camera without killing off the thread to a year ago and did not even know what wide-angle or telephoto is, and whether you think the converter s.The Camera needs. Today, however, "wants to play in the 20,000 Euro League".

Well we do not ripen so with the time .. in the one gehts faster in others slower!
;-) need not be envious!
Thou hast indeed determines the kindergarten of your Dady an Arriflex get to play ...
But I kept you in remembrance of such a long time has almost been a respectable .. at least you have a good Gedächnis!
Quote:
Once again nonsense.

What is unfug? Asked for clarification ...
Quote:
If you shoot horny turn would, I would not say a word

Who says that the ichs do not?
Did you submit something better because you here the Spielbeg rauslässt?
Quote:
So it came to me like to Medium or large format, but storage times and tripping.

I'm using at Sk8, BMX, mountain bike or MX / SM most of the EOS ONLY 1 or EOS1V DIA in connection with film as 200 - ISO 400 or even s.liebsten Fuji Kodak.

The pictures, as well as synonymous to the funds and large-size, I then scan with DurchlichtScannern of Canon in best quality.

Which scanner you use exactly?
Quote:
PS: But are there for the medium format and large format Lenses synonymous nen adapter on EOS, I've finally seen times ;-) quasi synonymous ne alternative to Nikkor ;-)

What? Where can I get this adapter? Because I have some tips Mamiya Lenses lying around .. even a T / S .. you have a link for it?
Can find nothing on google ;-(;
Quote:
Spielberg would never use the Cam. . .

Yes .. if he were already bankrupt!
What would he have for alternatives?



Antwort von meawk:

@ zizi: halt the air at once! Who would you cut this gray-black monster?

And gross mischief are almost all your posts - you notice it, unfortunately not. . .



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Who would you cut this gray-black monster?

The person who has asked for one D90 and the 5D its purpose much better video mode, but does not want to reveal!



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Adapters
Adapters on Ebay Eos to Mamiya (, z mount) as you will find some on the other, I would have Rechnmer ne German Ebay display.

As a scanner up to medium format I use on older nen Canon CanoScan 5200F offers me the moment I had to format for young ne luminescent layer of plexiglass, and fluorescent tubes as small ner tinkering I have my frame out of cardboard cut for.

MfG
B. DeKid

PS My Rollfilms let me develop as a negative when Oehling in Mainz.




Antwort von Zizi:

I ZBS. this lens:
zum Bild
zum Bild
would fit on the adapter?
And after what / Votteile would have because the image circle is much bigger anyway!? [/ quote]



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Can not you tell by the pictures and also I do not own a sollchen adapter.

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Ficeduld:

People, what is the all the nagging?
Back to P @ uls question .....
let us wait until the GH1 and the K7 in Mother Europe really are available and there are more tests from private hands and the media ....



Antwort von Flashlight:

Here is a detailed test with a few blockbusters s.end .. :

http://www.zizis-blog.com/TestCanon5D.html

:-))



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Zizi" wrote:
Quote:
... are there for the medium format and large format Lenses synonymous nen adapter on EOS ...
... Where can I get this adapter? ...

The "usual suspects" are the same companies that synonymous s.Objektivadaptern pretty much everything else in the program: Novoflex and Zörk. Whether it is synonymous is one for your Mamiya lenses, you'd have to compare in each case, finally, there were objective series of Mamiya different for different image formats. An adapter for large optics s.eine DSLR comes to me because of the completely different design of these lenses, however, more Spanish before - unless of course one is equal to the entire optical bench s.The Camera:
http://www.photoscala.de/Artikel/Arca-Swiss-M-Line-two



Antwort von Jan:

@ Rock Royal - the dealer probably thought Leica Optics. The Leica has designed these optics, would not be quite illogical, which is typically at least on the Panasonic then synonymous Lens. Zeiss is completely illogical, because it just is not the partner of Pana. Sonyhat synonymous just renewed the partnership with Zeiss.

In the consumer world, Leica or Zeiss nothing to build - but they can produce, preferably in China & Taiwan, or (for Japanese firms, Zeiss Cosina =) when we are dealing with DSLR lenses.


Zeiss and Leica will gladly have taken hold as the No. 1 selling point to convince customers faster.


Even in a specialty store does not always have the truth, or the 100% competency to be there - so be careful with generalizations. I'm now working at Saturn, and according to some users because only work "Clueless" - that is not synonymous true.


@ P @ ul


The best video features, the Panasonic has definitely divided GH 1, (with proper autofocus; tracking), manual aperture, shutter and gain. The AF is not heard on the videotape, and almost too pretty quick.


Longer than 30 min movies s.Stück are not possible - minus point for many filmmakers.

* M * Leica Lenses (; Photo enthusiasts know these lenses are) per adapter is now possible, therefore synonymous to get the "real" Leica lenses, a new use.



Are only 1500 ¬ a lot of money, the noise behavior has improved (though, to the G 1), only the camera with her little 4 / 3 "sensor has no real chance against all of your cameras at low light above.

One must still wait for the Pentax, Nikon have the video function much the same anyway, and video capabilities, the Canon 500 is synonymous (as in the same class, despite the extremely long off where possible AF) needs to make it sharp


Synonymous, I am not sure if the DSLR video hype for a Normalkunden is so good.

The 5 D MK II, I'll take from me, because they hold with the right riff Optics Lowlightaufnahmen extremely good, and are accomplished by the large sensor very good blurring synonymous to a shorter distance.


Now comes in the vicinity of a camcorder, only the GH 1 - only it is not cheap. I'm synonymous with the SonyXR 500 (; or halt Panasonic SD 300) with something the object can exempt tele (; XR 500 has specially a new circular aperture for better bokeh) - and to the 1 / 3 smaller price of GH 1 . The GH has adopted a very wide unbeaten Anglefür consumer camcorder - but it is not perfectly synonymous.





VG
January



Antwort von Dagonator:

So, here again some is s.Unwissenheit spread ...
I myself am not a filmmaker but a photographer. I film with my 5D only s.and s.nebenbei. However, I'd never see me and never called extreme home video maker.
However, I know quite a lot of shooting and of optics. Here I will explain a little time.

I wonder why so many people nailed on Zeiss and Leica. Clearly, the Zeiss and Leica Lenses are very good, but there are other lenses provide Countless Manufacturer at least the same.
Zeiss Leica is just a selling point for me. Draufschreiben Just a big name, it will have to buy someone.

Sonyand build together s.ihren Top Zeiss lenses, which are called short Lenses and just simply because the name Zeiss has built an excellent reputation. But if one looks closely, one sees that the Lenses for nothing better than comparable Canon and Nikon lenses.

Each Manufacturer has its flagship lenses. If it is the Canon 85mm 1.2, the 135mm 2 and all Super Telephoto Lenses.
For Nikon, it is the wide Angleund standard zoom, 14-24mm and 24-70mm.
Sony / Zeiss, the 135mm 1.8 and the 85mm 1.4. If one compares Sonydirekt Canon and one will will note that even with current high-end one with more than 20mp DSLRs Resolution hardly detect differences.
Canon is with the 85mm 1.2 is still unbeaten. With even spacing. The 85mm 1.4 of Zeiss certainly is not bad, but the Canon is just always s.Markt still the best 85mm lens.

Zeiss, incidentally is synonymous here for other Manufacturers Lenses. It is synonymous Zeiss lenses for Nikon and Canon cameras.
So if you absolutely insists on the Zeiss logo, you can buy them synonymous.

Each Manufacturer is welcome to their own field. Canon telephoto is more at home there and has a few unique Lenses. A 800mm 5.6, no other Manufacturer in the program, just like a 200mm 1.8 or 85mm 1.2. Also in the TS-E lenses, Canon is far ahead with the the new 14mm and 24mm.

Nikon sets contrast with the 14-24 one of the best wide-angle lenses that have ever been built before.

Paransonic is more of an entry-Oriented Manufacturer and just after the orientation Lenses. Many standard and super-zoom lenses with useful performance. The same applies for Pentax synonymous.

Up to argue about the performance of different lenses to bring in video mode hardly anything. Virtually every objective should be to create a full HD video nice break. Of course there is the contrast and color differences are mainly in photography but to the daylight.
The Canon L and the SonyZeiss Lenses are, in my opinion for when you shoot at almost the same, during the shoot should be hardly any different to remember.

For the selected camera, I can help quite difficult. But there is one thing which always helps: FOR PHOTO RETAILERS AND TRY TO GO.
We ourselves know s.besten what you need and why you need it. None here that can predict the forum.

Another idea would make a list with the lenses that we have needed and Manufacturers in the area which adds up the best deal.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Beautifully put

But have you forgotten Minolta and Sigma ;-)

But there is already conjuring Leica or Zeiss lenses, the apparent difference may nen. Only the most recognizable only via computer or a trained eye.

Even videos do not have it in 2.8 mode screens are created so you can with a little light synonymous with happy ner 4 rer Aperture work ...... to the lens but should still be dimmable say below or around 2 are .... views of telephoto now apart.

I am completely synonymous Meihnung of the Canon's L IS lenses are simply the best as per the standard market has to offer.

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"Dagonator" wrote:
So, here again some is s.Unwissenheit spread ...
...


But we are HERE synonymous in a forum, this is not a (e) wiki ;-)

And everyone has made his own experiences, and shares this with just or not.
Because of forum reports must work one does not, but you can help find an already way too.

MfG
B. DeKid

PS: Remember that I still wanted to wear ;-)



Antwort von Zizi:

@ Dagonator:
In the big hats and all you absolutely right!
However, if you decide Lenses for video I find very light extremst important!
I've decided after many tested a wide range of Tamron lenses for Canon Equipment.
'm So for less than 2000 ¬ a High-aperture focal length coverage of
16-500mm with any Manufacturer, at the price you get such good lenses. At Canon, you get it just an 2.8er 70-200mm! synonymous in Stillimage not notice a difference between a pig
Tamron 70-200 2.8, 28-75mm 2.8 or Canon 70-200 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8 if you are there for Tamron Committee decided to save it alone since even 1400 ¬! The USM is not precisely synonymous yes but only marginally faster what they hardly noticed!
That is why I have all of Canon's too expensive or light Chess .. better on the Sigma, Tamron, etc., the resort offers just as often abbildungen and cost (through mass production, Sony, Nikon, Pentax, and so much more) offer much better Prices!
If irgendiwie the same variety as Zeiss Canon .. synonymous notice a difference no pork, only one pays for Zeiss to worlds more and not even hhat AF!



Antwort von photodudi:

"Zizi" wrote:

... synonymous in Stillimage not notice a difference between a pig
Tamron 70-200 2.8, 28-75mm 2.8 or Canon 70-200 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8 ...

If irgendiwie the same variety as Zeiss Canon .. synonymous notice a difference no pork, only one pays for Zeiss to worlds more and not even hhat AF!


zizi do not be angry, but at least with this meaningful you have now totally disqualified.
I'm really not a great canon or zeiss fan, but if you do not see the differences in photos?
you probably have never really tested it properly.

it noted that concerns only photos, videos with the dslr is on the quality of the optics is by far not as relevant, with the exception of the top opening.



Antwort von Dagonator:

Hello!

As is the difference between the Tamron, Sigma, Canon during the shoot, I know no effect. When shooting, there are extreme differences.

It's not always about the image quality but also synonymous to countless other factors.
Allen vorran the autofocus. Canon's focus is simply better, faster and more accurate. Especially during sports photos is an extreme variety. A Canon 70-200 2.8 IS has a full-fledged rain dust and splash protection. The Tamron and Sigma do not.

Not wrong, the Sigma and Tamron Lenses are not bad, but the Canons are not usually more expensive.

When I chose for my 300mm 2.8 IS of Canon, I've looked at me, synonymous of a 300mm 2.8 sigma. The Sigma costs about ¬ 2200 and ¬ 4000 in the Canon. That's almost double.
After I had both test Lenses way I've quickly noticed the difference.

1. The Canon has IS, the Sigma no.
2. The Canon is clearly better processed. The Sigma looks immediately tapped.
3. The contrast and the sharpness of the Canon is much better at open aperture.
4. The USM from Canon is noticeably faster.
5. Everything here has a high-quality processed.
6. (; Main reason to buy) The bokeh is consistent CLEARLY!
7. With the teleconverter, the image quality the Canon is much better.

In addition, there is the resale value. The Canon is s.ersten view Sinful expensive, but the second-hand prices are not all too far below the original price. The Sigma gets very difficult to contrast the people.

Ok well, many of these values affect the shooting of it, but the whole is synonymous transferable to other Lenses.
I myself had been 2 Sigma Lenses and I sold them both back because they warn irregular sharp. In one of the left edge blur as the rights and the other was at the top left picture was blurred.
Sigma Lenses are probably as low as Sigma saves at different things. Presumably, the quality control is one of them ...

We know nothing about the longevity synonymous. The Canons have all sorts of press photographers proven careful not to doubt their equipment. Whether in a war zone or in the Arctic, Lenses seem to work well.
I have no idea whether the sigmoid colon are the same robust, I've never tested it myself and I will not unterestellen Sigma Lenses synonymous bear it, the less. But the price difference must come from somewhere so ...



Antwort von Zizi:

Here are just a few compare between the optical lenses of the Manufacturer:
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/ISO-12233-Sample-Crops.aspx?FLI=0&API=0&Sample=0&FLIComp=0&APIComp=0&LensComp=242&CameraComp=9&SampleComp=0&Lens=470

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/ISO-12233-Sample-Crops.aspx?Lens=481&Camera=453&Sample=0&FLI=0&API=0&LensComp=397&CameraComp=453&SampleComp=0&FLIComp=0&APIComp=1

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/ISO-12233-Sample-Crops.aspx?CameraComp=0&FLIComp=0&APIComp=0&Lens=400&Camera=474&Sample=0&FLI=0&API=0&LensComp=398

The Sigma 300 2.8 is unfortunately not here .. But here are synonymous determines the optical performance is certainly not bad, as in Canon possibly even better? !
The 300s Of Canon is certainly one of the best optics .. But if you are even there a difference between a sigma 120-300 2.8, I doubt very much! If anything, I need Photoshop sec at 10th And the ¬ 2000 price difference does no one any longer .. Guaranteed!
ICh habs have often tried and is the hype about the Canon lens optics do not understand ..
And in practice, already plays Belichtuungszeit, ISO, Aperture, a more important role where the most expensive lens is of little advantage over cheaper!
Sure USM, IS, and are usually processed SOMETHING about the other but it is never worth the extra!
Resale, but agrees sure ..
Brand influence, the press photographers and social prestige backgrounds, people will always move to spend vast sums of money over what they do not have to memorize yet! But (and only) way capitalism works ..
Sure if I have the charcoal, I decided synonymous for Canon .. if not, I usually get for the half just as well Lenses!
Quote:
1. The Canon has IS, the Sigma no.
2. The Canon is clearly better processed. The Sigma looks immediately tapped.
3. The contrast and the sharpness of the Canon is much better at open aperture.
4. The USM from Canon is noticeably faster.
5. Everything here has a high-quality processed.
6. (; Main reason to buy) The bokeh is consistent CLEARLY!
7. With the teleconverter, the image quality the Canon is clearly better

But it always comes on it s.welche Lenses compares!



Antwort von photodudi:

If you the quality of the favorable objective enough that's synonymous absolutely ok.

therefore your assertion is true, the objective would be generally favorable
as well or better still, unfortunately not.
there may be very few exceptions, but probably synonymous not only with lenses with zooms.

I earn my money every day with the photography and I had the last 15 years certainly
s.geld not spent a fortune for high-quality optics, if it did not pay real dividends.



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
If you the quality of the favorable objective enough that's synonymous absolutely ok.

therefore your assertion is true, the objective would be generally favorable
as well or better still, unfortunately not.
there may be very few exceptions, but probably synonymous not only with lenses with zooms.

I earn my money every day with the photography and I had the last 15 years certainly
s.geld not spent a fortune for high-quality optics, if it did not pay real dividends.

Yes, the claim that the have enough money or have never questioned .. Who says that Canon has better image performance?
Press photographers, Canon, or those who indulge in such luxury?
This Page:
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/ISO-12233-Sample-Crops.aspx?FLI=0&API=0&Sample=0&FLIComp=0&APIComp=0&LensComp=242&CameraComp=9&SampleComp=0&Lens=470
quite clear that it puts at 80% of Lenses is no optical advantage of Canon's! See yourself ...
About facilities and processing may be debated and differed according to the Canon Optics between poor and better .. with the imaging performance
because you can not compare his Objectively and the test pictures!
I already had 3 Canon optics with precise Sigma / Tamron compared to only one was visible from the Canon better!
Tamron 70-200 2.8 which was marginally better
17-50/55 2.8 were equal to with the Tamron
28-70/24-70 2.8, the Canon was better but synonymous 4x as expensive!
Processing, and USM had an average Noticeably better but not necessarily for all by 2-5 times more expensive ... wems is it worth it to have too much money, makes the business or is a Canon fanboy pointed in the book is!
In a poll would be barely a properly Stillimage tap if you were to ask which of the two is the Canon! Guaranteed ..
But unfortunately gibts see much too little impartial!



Antwort von Interlaced_Killer:

Ok, apologies, I am leaving shortly once the 'table level.

The questions you should ask is:

What do you need the equipment? What do you want to film and who will watch it like?

I personally prefer as the reason of the GH1

- 16:9 displays (and, in addition swivel)
- (Electronic viewfinder, and each gets excited that the camcorder today have no viewfinder anymore, but when no positive effect on the GH1) falls
- Internal stereo microphone, which in case of doubt, if it does go quickly has good service

Disadvantage is the low data rate, but do not be fooled of Tests on the Internet, with different resolutions, the 4 x sees exactly the same after the film :-) fake.

The biggest advantage of Pentax is the Image Stabilization in the device, but which, unfortunately, the internal microphone unusable, at least in space. It has (but only a relatively small display, 4:3) and no viewfinder.

The Canon 5D Mk2 Of undoubtedly offers the best image quality, but has only a small display and not even the optimized 16:9, and synonymous not foldable. Electronic viewfinder is also absent.

For filmmakers, the Canon is surely the ne plus ultra. On the battlefield, but outside you're better off with the Panasonic safe, and (in extreme conditions with the Pentax, to -10 ° C and dustproof).

The others, not mentioned devices have only mono recording, and no microphone input, and are therefore best used for movie recording with sound and an external valve, and then a second choice.



Antwort von Dagonator:

Sorry, here is painfully slow. I am now a picture of part-time for 10 years and I think I know why the Canon / Nikon / Zeiss optics are better than the Sigma and Tamron Lenses. One or the other, there is always the exception that is clear.

Such test chats easily berhaupt say nothing. The Lenses are not adequately tested.
A lens is more than just "a" sharpness. Each lens is different at each sharp focusing.
Most of telephoto lenses are counted to infinity. This means that they are at the infinity setting s.Schärfsten. Macro lenses have their Maximalschärfe somewhere between 30 and 50cm.
Such tests are therefore not at all ausschlagskräftig chats, especially when Teleobhektiven. Thus, a test chat is certainly not photographed at each focus setting. To properly compare, you can edit das
Once you inside the focusing lens moves only about a millimeter change immediately, the properties of one lens.
It is impossible to make a realistic comparison between the Opiken. If you want to do something you have to take hundreds of photos in all possible zoom levels for all possible focus settings.
Even up a switched off and IS can change the image quality.
The test 70-200 against 70-200 is also unfair. The Tamron was one 1Ds MKIII off than at the Camera and Canon's 1Ds MKII.
The MKIII is the latest high-end model of Canon. The MKII, a 5-year-old (but still very good), a professional camera.
In the last 5 years, there were just a small step in the development of sensors. For a realistic Comparison EVERYTHING must be identical!
Otherwise you can leave it the same.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

I still have no idea what DSLR is well suited to film.
I would like to snap a DSLR for photos and video films, as I come from the movie, I would like to have something in the direction of 35mm look.

What I have to rausgefunden now is the Mark2 but is too expensive.
Are there any good photo taking pictures in the price segment up to 700 euro?

Comparable with hv30 ... So Hoheauflösung. And hopefully with manual gain and Aperture.



Antwort von Zizi:

Endweder the Canon SX1 or the small SonyHX1 or even the Panasonic GH1!
All of the tested Slashcam bie!
There is no other alternative .. Nikon D90/5000 for me is inappropriate in the video you have to live with as many shortcomings!



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

Well ne SLR, it should be.
The Panasonic is brilliant! No question. But at the moment far beyond my budget of 700 euros. = (;

Why the Canon Eos 500D is so bad for shooting?



Antwort von Zizi:

If they do not, yes! I find it even better than the Pana ..
you put it on hold .. An update to manual settings be bought at the next determined yet in time?
And better photos / videos / Lenses also makes them like the Pana ..
1080 20p can be forgotten in my opinion!
But the difference between 720 and 1080 is not as big as they ere often assumed!



Antwort von RocknRoyal:

Thus,

yes, I'm now almost all standard lenses made by Canon ...
From the fish-eye lens on 50mm 1.2 - the 80mm 1.2 etc up to 70-200mm 2.8 synonymous, and the 70-200mm 4.0 and I can only say the optics are great, but mostly really not that much better than other - a friend of me is not in the fortunate position to have so much budget and needs to escape to other providers (; Tamron, etc.)
And even if at the edges, or markings etc which should always be synonymous - a few tricks by EBV and the differences into perspective quickly.
And anyway, I'm staying with the statement "A good vllt Stillimage comes. Out of the Box - a better contrast with the EBV" and virtually no photographer can do without EBV more ... it was Photoshop, Lightroom, or similar

What the heck to make a (shooting with the best optics; Hab ja Canon almost) everything you shoot a set with 100 images and in the end it's just the 4-5 shots with the correct potential and sends it by then anyway EBV - but that's just my opinion.
Let's take "Fotocommunity.de" - what do you think how many pictures in the gallery are who have not previously gone through the EBV? ... So I do not know what you always did so with Zizi vllt but. You should not aufreisen always equal to the mouth and think: "The principle only talking rubbish" - because it's not true.

Gruss
Alex.



Antwort von Zizi:

Thank you ... ;-)
At least one of it get it!



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

The Canon 500d should be. Nice thing!
How is it with the shooting? The Full HD mode is supposed to be shit.
Then I stop rotating with 720 or is the smüll?

How siehts from now when you make fast movements? So not only quiet but synonymous received Tripod's take in hand and bring little bit of exercise into the game? Is this funny since "sweep" effect, or rolling shutter really so stupid?



Antwort von RocknRoyal:

"Zizi" wrote:
Thank you ... ;-)
At least one of it get it!


No issue - it is simply "a fact" and say the "I" even though I own almost all the top Lenses and yet - give me similar Lenses (; intensity) and let me make adjustment after EBV and the differences are not spreading to visible ...

Gruss
Alex.



Antwort von RocknRoyal:

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
Is this funny since "sweep" effect, or rolling shutter really so stupid?



Rolling shutter is almost always a nasty story and when you consider - I have 3x Canon 5D and just one synonymous PMW-EX3 made by the triple Sonyfür money on the Canon 5D and even the Sonyhat rolling shutter - but it's just a matter of adjustment and synonymous since one in the house as the Canon manual handling in video mode and allows the shutter to recruit, etc. - is synonymous to regulate all very satisfactory.
What about when you called Cam Of Canon is out of the house, I can not say unfortunately, but I would look at me s.Deiner body times the judge your footage on Vimeo.com etc and and I would always place the desired s.Deiner Cam rent times before for a weekend "" costs - not much in practice and offers you the opportunity to Cam on the heart and kidneys examined test /.

Gruss
Alex.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

3 Canon 5d?
What are you working and how can I be? , D

This rolling shutter effect is itself never stop me staying (; fx 1000, canon hv30)

Vimeo and co. I've already spied out.

Oh yes one question I still burn on the tongue.
These Lenses out there. Can the canon eos 500d, as well as for use for the 5d? Or are there special "ring sizes? Sun wenns stupid that you will come to buy for any SLR Lenses must be different?

I had seen once synonymous. In the video settings are indeed the same for 5d and 500d. If I draufstecke the 500d Lens nen better I get so synonymous better pictures?
If still nen nen hack or firmware is then available to the shooting but nothing more in the way. Or I'll do it myself easily?
lg Dave



Antwort von flowu:

the pentax might already be interesting - although "only" 720p resolution (, which is enough for me, come on now synonymous with miniDV yet clear), for years many manual settings + + in housing built stable building huge lens selection as compatible with lenses in front of 30 .

Here is a beta tester a couple of videos uploaded uncompressed

http://hh-muc.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=26

Otherwise gibts auf vimeo already a few recordings, the right tests, there still unfortunately do not hope it will change once the cam is out


http://vimeo.com/5052500
http://vimeo.com/5188721
http://vimeo.com/4924324
http://vimeo.com/4951136



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

The K7 synonymous makes beautiful pictures, and seems to be ne Geile Cam.
Unfortunately, a little over my budget.

I was just in the media market. Since I had angetestet the eos 500d.
The video function is good. I would not only take advantage of Full HD. Somehow, everything's there wobbles. The 720p mode, however, was terrific!
What struck me was the automatic Aperture.
I never had ne DSLR in my hand but I think this can not be the Aperture manual use if you film? That was until now with this firmware update with the mk2? Or did I misunderstood something?

To what extent do you think that the EOS 500 synonymous nen firmware update gets donated?



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

After a long Internet search I have now rausgefunden some things.
An update is possible, but it ought not to rely on.

No matter. I had a problem with the Auto Aperture.
Which can be avoided by including draufschraubt one m42 lens adapter. As you can regulate the Auto Aperture, so there would be no picture pumps.



Antwort von pilskopf:

Do you think the Rolling Shutter? It comes from the shutter. : D Or just some? If you think the pump with wobble aka rolling shutter.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

No. I mean the Pumps that. Movies on a person (bright background, the sky now) waving a little Page and then the aperture is made and the person becomes darker, the sky brighter.
I thought with light pumping. lg Dave



Antwort von pilskopf:

Ahh, that I know. : D unfortunately.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

Jo and this problem be bought at the eos 500d and in almost all dslr you shoot. We can not find the Aperture manual (; auser course with mk2, ghi1 etc.) so it buys an older lens with manual aperture and the problem is eaten. ^ ^ Do I suspect. ^ ^ "



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
older lens with manual aperture and the problem is eaten. ^ ^ Do I suspect. ^ ^ "

Yes and then comes an update this manual and the complete Lenses were bad buy because they can be forgotten for Stillimage respect to AF!
I am at least glad that I have here the council fails to comply with the Forum of Nikon manual blendenobjektive buy because I Stillimage was synonymous with a Mk2 important!



Antwort von RocknRoyal:

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
No. I mean the Pumps that. Movies on a person (bright background, the sky now) waving a little Page and then the aperture is made and the person becomes darker, the sky brighter.
I thought with light pumping. lg Dave


Hi,

But this is not the "rolling shutter" - this is simply the shutter priority - if I understand correctly that now, because this was recorded for me synonymous with the Canon 5D is the case, until the update is appropriate.
Thus, the greater should be no problem if you install the update, so far there really is a corresponding.

Greeting
Alex.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

I know Rock! =)
Let's hope ...



Antwort von flowu:

since the pentax k-7 is already s.markt in japan, gibts slowly, finally something s.material.

I find the built-in image stable works quite well, at least to see these recordings is not nearly as shaky as that of the competition with (; of course depends on the user, though!)
There is also synonymous with the very rapid waving in the total no "sweep" effect as in the d90







Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Exposure time at a HDSLR
Canon 6D Sputnik XT - New Super HDSLR?
Experiences with Chainfire's app fuerCanonHDSLR?
Search DSLR
Ways attach more accessories s.eine DSLR?
Where to get those arms for DSLR?
question about photography with dslr
DSLR or camcorder?
The TRUTH about Canon DSLR output signal
DSLR Memory: Class 4, 6 or 10?
HD camcorder or DSLR (; bsp. 5550d)
Canon DSLR Head-to-plus and Aufbehör
Point and Shoot
Shoot on BMD
Ready-To-Shoot Koffer für Einhandgimbals
Erster Apple ProRes RAW Shoot: Panasonic EVA1, Shogun Inferno und Final Cut Pro X 10.4.1
DSLR Baukasten
DSLR vs Camcorder
DSLR-Gimbal
Suche 4K Kamera (non-DSLR)
Bildstabilisator: Videokamera vs. DSLR
DSLR Rig gesucht
DSLR und Raspberry Pi
Feiyu MG - DSLR Gimbal
DSLR Filmsetup Nachbearbeitung
MOZA DSLR GIMBAL

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos