Logo Logo
/// 
Welcher PC für HD-Videobearbeitung und Schnitt ... !

Which PC for HD video editing and cutting ... !



Frage von anne1080:
Mai 2008

Hello Thank you,
perhaps one can think of so to help you!
I too have a similar problem and am currently with the theme, a new calculator to buy!
I would like 1080p video digitizing, editing and converting Under!

I stand 600, - for a new calculator is available and am now s.recherchieren:

Here are some of my researched and reworked list:

1 ASUS P5K SE Mainboard P35 / Socket 775

1 CPU Intel Core2 Quad Q6700 2.667GHz Box 2667 MHz CPU - 8MB / 775
FSB1066 / Core 2 Quad / 65nm

2 DDR2 / 2048 MB / 800MHz /

1 VGA ASUS EN9600GT HTDI 512MB NVIDIA 9600GT graphics card ASUS

1 Computer Power Supply 650 Watt ATX - Installation

1 Go Midi LC-182 Midi-Tower ATX Case without power supply

I would be very grateful for a tip of you!
Perhaps synonymous to me one or the other or something similar optimize propose!

Vielen lieben dank

Anne1080



Antwort von anne1080:

32 users are synonymous stumped me!

Is there someone here with a solution proposal?

lg Anne



Antwort von derchiller:

"anne1080" wrote:


1 ASUS P5K SE Mainboard P35 / Socket 775

1 CPU Intel Core2 Quad Q6700 2.667GHz Box 2667 MHz CPU - 8MB / 775
FSB1066 / Core 2 Quad / 65nm

2 DDR2 / 2048 MB / 800MHz /

1 VGA ASUS EN9600GT HTDI 512MB NVIDIA 9600GT graphics card ASUS

1 Computer Power Supply 650 Watt ATX - Installation

1 Go Midi LC-182 Midi-Tower ATX Case without power supply


Hi,

So, the motherboard is top, I would take synonymous.

-The Processor is, of course, synonymous Top, but it would you like LOCK ON Q6600 with 2.4 GHz range.

-One of the RAM's, would, I'm going to be increased to 3GB's friend, or even better a 64 bit Windows version and to buy 8GB's, the motherboard supports this upgrade. (Note, only inform you whether or not the editing software you use will run with 64bit!).

-The graphics card I do not know, but I would you like to HD2600Pro Sapphire ATI 512MB with the latest drivers advise that ran at me with Studio11 and Edius perfect.

-The power supply has 650 watts with enough power safely. I use a synonymous part of 650 watts and have 8GB RAM installed.

The housing-synonymous seems very good.

I wonder just where you are, the system can be found for 600 ¬? That works even in self to the price?








Antwort von derchiller:

ahh yes thank guest

pity you kanst not explain why 64-bit windows!

I have a Canon HV20 Of!
Use different programs, however, mainly
"Pinnacle Studio version 11 pros" for this purpose?

me because you can recommend something else?
Thank you!

lg Anne



Antwort von High_Tension:

Hi. Basically, your system is OK if you can find at this price. Otherwise, a dual-core CPU for loose cut from the HD. It is synonymous of 2 GB of RAM (in my experience), but never more wrong. Only because of the possible extension to more than 3GB switch to 64bit, I believe to be excessive. I think my predecessor said that with the 64 bit. With 32 bits, it is not possible over 3GB Ram to use because the operating system can not manage, there is no value.
Bzgl. graphics card reaches you a worse synonymous. Eigtl all graphics cards s.der Geforce 6 for the HD-cut enough. Obviously, this applies only if you do not want to play;)
I would, instead of the more expensive components, which you've described, even in a rather ordinary sound investing.

Bzgl. of the cutting program, I recommend Magix Video deluxe Pros / Premium. After lots of taste testing with various versions in the low-budget range, I have this program as I felt s.geeignetsten. But that is sometimes synonymous taste.



Antwort von Gast/CH:

"Anonymous" wrote:
ahh yes thank guest

pity you kanst not explain why 64-bit windows!

I have a Canon HV20 Of!
Use different programs, however, mainly
"Pinnacle Studio version 11 pros" for this purpose?

me because you can recommend something else?
Thank you!


64bit Windows, because this is more than 4GB Ram recognize 32bit Windows detects up to 4GB of RAM, would you like the 8GB's nothing good.

Studio 11 is going very well with 64bit Windows, I installed synonymous, but then runs the BIAS SoundSoap of Ultimate is not what you but need not necessarily synonymous. The ProDAD plugin is running smoothly. The graphics card which I have described to you funzt with Studio11 super. Incidentally, the performance of a 256MB ATI of the performance of a 512MB GeForce so you can figure out how it is a 512MB ATI behaves.



Antwort von Anne1080 (unangemeldet):

ahha Anonymus Nixus,
I assumed that the video editing software, such as synonymous other programs (eg games) are the remaining free memory drag!

I may on occasion so synonymous a boot manager then I have both!

I will not synonymous here rumstreiten but a few useful tips to get what is useful, as here the whole time to explain! 've yet over 18 hours of HD video to view and edit Anonymus Nixus!

PS: I'm interested Nixus Anonymus synonymous greatly where your examples have her!
Newspapers, tests, reports, etc ... ATI 256MB GeForce = 512?


What do you others think? To take?

I thought the qualitative results from the GPU chipset! na ja bin ja mal gespannt

What I have read thought is that of ATI AMD is mistaken or am I?
So it seems to me ne ATI cards suitable for AMD motherboards and not to be so for an Intel board! REALLY?

I accept 64bit Windows s.vista 8)
That is so now still be behind the moon despite SP1!

What a time savings because you have carefully compared to Vista 64 XP 32?
I am again not 100 percent sure (see the article grad not) but it was probably the 0.33-fold s.zeit savings!
So you need vista64 with three times as long to reach the same as with xp! 8)

High_Tension what about the hand-made with solid proposal of hardware throughout! Which components are the cheaper and can be the same or more!
What kind of calculator you have at the moment?
Please describe him out!

Lg good Nächtle



Antwort von High_Tension:

Quote:
So it seems to me ne ATI cards suitable for AMD motherboards and not to be so for an Intel board! REALLY?


Definitely not!

Quote:
What a time savings because you have carefully compared to Vista 64 XP 32?


No. ... Vista is expected to be rather slower than XP because it's even more with any gimmicks zugemüllt is the performance and eat, soberly considered, nothing will. There are, however, synonymous a 64 bit XP. By You can also more than 3GB Ram useful. For Vista, I would only advise people who absolutely need DirectX 10 (<- Zocker), otherwise nobody.

Quote:
High_Tension what about the hand-made with solid proposal of hardware throughout! Which components are the cheaper and can be the same or more!
What kind of calculator you have at the moment?



My main computer is currently a Athlon 3500, a Gefroce 6800 Ultra (256MB), 2GB Ram, Windows XP 32-bit Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro, 1.5 TB hard disks. That's the principle. And synonymous with this older HD box does the average award.

Because of specific proposals for your system: I am now too lazy any products out to look, but your suggestions were not bad. Especially for the price that you've mentioned. If the somewhat naive been calculated:
-Take at least one dual-core CPU instead of a quad. The latter brings to you (probably at a higher price) no increase in power.
Denk-s.genügend Diskspace
-Calculate a good sound card (Sound Blaster X-Fi) and decent speakers (eg devil) with a
-The graphics card is not sooo important. You might want to have perhaps not shared memory card, otherwise it is but a negligible items as long as you do not much with graphics and animation makes.
-The allegation 256Mb Ati would have the same power as Nvidia 512Mb I consider outstanding nonsense. There is probably a Ati fan sad that Nvidia slowly pushing out of the market and in this way starts his own small demonstration;)

Regards, Max



Antwort von Gast/CH:

"Anonymous" wrote:
ahha Anonymus Nixus,
I assumed that the video editing software, such as synonymous other programs (eg games) are the remaining free memory drag!

I may on occasion so synonymous a boot manager then I have both!

I will not synonymous here rumstreiten but a few useful tips to get what is useful, as here the whole time to explain! 've yet over 18 hours of HD video to view and edit Anonymus Nixus!

PS: I'm interested Nixus Anonymus synonymous greatly where your examples have her!
Newspapers, tests, reports, etc ... ATI 256MB GeForce = 512?


What do you others think? To take?

I thought the qualitative results from the GPU chipset! na ja bin ja mal gespannt

What I have read thought is that of ATI AMD is mistaken or am I?
So it seems to me ne ATI cards suitable for AMD motherboards and not to be so for an Intel board! REALLY?

I accept 64bit Windows s.vista 8)
That is so now still be behind the moon despite SP1!

What a time savings because you have carefully compared to Vista 64 XP 32?
I am again not 100 percent sure (see the article grad not) but it was probably the 0.33-fold s.zeit savings!
So you need vista64 with three times as long to reach the same as with xp! 8)


So you're Dummschwätzer me a few times here noticed ...

I would you rate the times of other tips from the experience with components and systems are to be respected, first read what is written, Mister 18 hours of HD.

If what you understand of the matter would, desertlike you how to get the CPU utilization tests and dasss commonly known is that ATI's video editing run faster.

And otherwise just the tip: edit your 18 hours of HD AND HALT DEIN MAUL:



Antwort von Gast/CH:

"High_Tension" wrote:
No. ... Vista is expected to be rather slower than XP because it's even more with any gimmicks zugemüllt is the performance and eat, soberly considered, nothing will. There are, however, synonymous a 64 bit XP.
-The allegation 256Mb Ati would have the same power as Nvidia 512Mb I consider outstanding nonsense. There is probably a Ati fan sad that Nvidia slowly pushing out of the market and in this way starts his own small demonstration;)

Regards, Max

Logically XP 64bit meant was that Vista only makes anger is well known enough.

Because I must disappoint you, unfortunately, recent tests have shown that with ATI's 256MB almost the same performance as 512er NVidia.



Antwort von High_Tension:

Quote:
Because I must disappoint you, unfortunately, recent tests have shown that with ATI's 256MB almost the same performance as 512er NVidia.


Hast Du da NEN link to? I like to let me teach a lesson. One never learns from;)

Thanks in advance



Antwort von anne1080:

Anonymus Nixus
You are funny little man!

"Anonymous" wrote:
So you're Dummschwätzer me a few times here noticed ...

As I said I am here in his forum where I am a little nivo've promised!
I've been here since yesterday (11.05.2008)
Mister Paranoid
However, there seems to be the envy of the material and fascism to be more than the mind, correct my little Anonymus Nixus!
Really funny but you did not even so much MUM in the trousers to get a log normal here!
're Probably here already synonymous kicked out! Not be wrong

"Anonymous" wrote:
I would you rate the times of other tips from the experience with components and systems are to be respected, first read what is written, Mister 18 hours of HD.

I'm so attack is very flat and KloNivo!
BTW Anne is a girls name you freak!
Just because I am a woman, I am certainly not naive and buy something immediately, which is a Noname Hampel says, my little Nixus Anonymus!

"Anonymous" wrote:
If what you understand of the matter would, desertlike you how to get the CPU utilization tests and that is generally known that ATI's video editing run faster.

Yes true I'm totally synonymous stupid and you have the wisdom from Löffel eaten! Ridiculous little man!
You should prefer the times of the reports you've read this mention in what journal or Webausgabe / page number, or embed a link with where you've read, for all here with us!
But you know s.sich only Fäkalsprache and you have the feeling you're just a little less respectful Dummer boy!

"Anonymous" wrote:
And otherwise just the tip: edit your 18 hours of HD AND HALT DEIN MAUL:

Waooo you impress me a lot! I hope it reads here and a moderator and calms you a bit!

"Anonymous" wrote:
Logically XP 64bit meant was that Vista only makes anger is well known enough.

What seems logical to you is not only a mystery to me!
What you think and believe ever to have read, and only you know if you can not reinschreibst me, then you are your own fault for the misunderstanding!

So, not projecting your aggression to other young man!

liebe grüße ANNE








Antwort von Daigoro:

CPU: The new 8x00 Core2Duos to be very good - in the video editing almost as fast as the old quad-core, with less power and better übertaktbar.

2GB RAM or more - depends not only from the operating system, but synonymous whether the software is optimized.
2GB should be sufficient at the moment - later upgraded it easy eh.

XP, Vista, 32, 64 bit - I know for each combination including at least one man, the stone and bone and swears that one of the largest sch .... takes place.
I use XP Professional 32bit and it runs stop ...

The graphics card has video editing with virtually nothing s.Hut. While there are some programs, the functions of the GPU vorschau calculation, but they are more in the higher price segment to find.
I would not take a passive cooled (eg Asus) - memory clock, GPU for video editing (except for above-mentioned programs, but they are synonymous again Mäkeler which they work) zweitranging.

PSU: be happy and with money saved watts geprotzt figures.
Budget Tip: LC Power 500 Watt ~ 'Green Line' (80% + energy efficiency - the cheap Hochwattigen sometimes barely above the 50% -> heat with the calculator for expensive electricity)
If what's good to be: Seasonic or Tagan.
As I said, an energy-efficient 'small' (> 400 <500 watts), brings together more than ne euro Catapult.
(you can get the power consumption of the system to calculate synonymous and buy accordingly - more does not always more, rather the reverse)

Housing should be space for at least 2 120mm fans have to NEN good air flow to reach. In the ideal case aluminum enclosure, but must not be.

2 hard disks are designed for DV editing quite pleasant - one for Programs, one for data.

To summarize, about 650 euros. (there is noch'n DVD Rom and DVD Burner with it, but not BluRay)

If it's below 600 to be the second hard drive just omit and work with two partitions (fragmentation is disgusting).



Antwort von Markus:

"anne1080" wrote:
I hope it reads here and a moderator ...

I do, but with Beruhigenwollen is by mutual hostility (and that will take you straight back not synonymous) such a thing.

Thread closed temporarily, in order to find a solution.
_________________
Sincerely,
by moderator



Antwort von anne1080:

So I did the new solution!
We write here exclusively on hardware and can be hostile and innuendo, but we go into more detail and to the preserved!
Important for this are of course synonymous links to test results or references to the newspapers with dates and page numbers and not just a short word for what everyone else could be interpreted!
sorry and thank you

Hi Mr. Marcus presenter apparently yes to be quite fit and can support me, please give times!

What do you say to a PC system to Cutn of 1080 50i video!

What hardware is to suggest?
And what ingredients should you avoid honest?


PS: Ne warning helps sometimes delightful, however, should we give to Chanse!



Antwort von Helfer:

For example,



Antwort von KarlKramer:

Interesting Artiekel relating to:
"499-EURO-HD- MACHINE - cut computer brand" self "- anyone can make him imitating"
Here:
http://pcvideo.schiele-schoen.de/...499_EURO_HD_Schnittcomputer...
Kostenlose Registr. erforderlich.
Gruss
Peter

Edit from Mod: Link shortened.



Antwort von Daigoro:

Dear Anne.

That what you're looking for, so there is not.
There are * not * the PC for what you did before, but at least one million possible combinations all work well.

Do you expect any serious that someone hinsetzt and those with millions of possible combinations and re-linked tests and reports and discussed?

As you can from the article above shows can work even an Athlon X2 with its on-board graphics card for HD editing in Pinnacle (as an 'ideal' I would not describe the part, but for * the * price ...). So buy and get what is good, because if you ever need for your decision making, are the components that you've collected Muehsam long disappeared from the market and you can of the beginning.



Antwort von Markus:

"anne1080" wrote:
Hi Mr. Marcus presenter apparently yes to be quite fit and can support me, please give times!

Additional to the Digital Video Editing forum synonymous see:
Identical questions (with answers) in the Video Forum

And the reason for the one or other of resentment:




Antwort von darklord77:

Hi,

So I would imagine a quad only recommend if you know that your application supports this synonymous. Most do not. In the low budget range anyway.

I can see the Intel E8400 Dual2Core empfehelen. The price has a super-Leistungsverhltnis.

On the whole "Vista makes trouble" gerappel I say nothing now. This is more than ridiculous. Vista only makes trouble if you give false or incorrect Treiber7Software used. Or if the system can not serve.

If you are in a current system want to invest then take 64-bit Vista (Business or Ultimate) XP can max. 2.7 GB of RAM to manage.
The Vista64 Business eg 128 GB Ram Manage)



Antwort von darg:

The sticking point quad or duo will indeed always be happy in the direction that the quads are so super fast rendering and the rendering time is shorter, but let's face it, what percentage of your time since it currently s.Rendern and how much of the time since their really s.Editieren or previews? With me is that so about 90% and editing previews and only 10% of rendering, because it makes the box over night and as I lay in bed. So I would rather spend money for a duo so schnellgetakteten for a slower quad, because for just one NLE for HD only the CPU power in terms of clocking.
The next step is to go with the 800 RAM and ollen purely with 1066er :-)

Greeting

Axel, San Jose








Antwort von B.DeKid:

"shown" wrote:
,,,,,,,, With me is that so about 90% and editing previews and only 10% of rendering, because it makes the box over night and as I lay in bed. ,,,,,


EXACTLY



Antwort von Zatoichi:

Hello,

it need not always be an expensive Intel:

1 x Motherboard Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H AM2 + RS780 PCIe mATX
1 x AMD Athlon 4850e CPU 2500MHz 1024Kb AM2 45W Box
1 x HD 250GB Western Digital WD2500AAKS Caviar SE16 SATA 300MB / s
2 x DDR2 1024MB Kingston HyperX DDR2 800MHz CL4 NON-ECC
1 x Case mATX Power 2039MB 380W LC Black
1 x Mouse Logitech RX300 Premium Optical Mouse schwarz bulk
1 x Keyboard Logitech Internet Keyboard 350 hp / 2 OEM
1 x DVD Burners LG GSA-H20N black bulk-S10

Total (for Mindfactory): 300, - ¬.

I cut so that the full HD-Material of my Canon HF100.
The motherboard (or the integrated 780G chipset) supports hardware video decoding and has an HDMI output.
With Pinncale Studio 12 (Pros / Utlimate) can be so curious work.

Greeting
Zatoichi



Antwort von Zatoichi:

Hello again,

of course, as an operating system with XP SP2 (for the development of Vista seems to be the Marquis de Sade his fingers in the game to have had).

Zatoichi




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Video Editing of transition?
Which monitor to buy?? Video Editing
Which Mac for Video Editing
The perfect PC for video editing in Avid Media Composer HD with eg
PC components - suitable for video editing?
My PC does not create the video editing
Recorded video viewed directly (without editing and codec) f video analysis
Help for Newbie in the jungle of video editing Programs
10 Tips for reducing stress in video editing ...
AVCHD video .-. editing program
[Finally solved] EOS 550D Full HD video editing liquid on old PC
What PC for editing of HD video?
Auto Track cutting?
Video-Editing per Textkommando: Nach Text-zu-Bild kommt Text-zu-Video
Movavi Video Editor 14 (Plus) mit Auto-Editing Funktion
Video Editing per KI läßt Objekte verschwinden und ersetzt Hintergründe
Sehenswerter Editing Breakdown!!
Editing/VFX Rechner für 2000€
Monitor Swit 24" Broadcast/Editing/Set
Neuer Schnittrechner für 4k 50p Editing?
Nvidia und RED demonstrieren 8K Editing in Echtzeit
MacPro 6.1 4K-Editing - welchen kann/sollte ich nehmen?
Kollaboratives Sound Editing im virtuellen Tonstudio mit Soundwhale
Bester Workflow für HD Editing und UHD Export
Gnarbox 2.0 SSD: mobiles Backup und Editing in einer Box
Editing-Doku: Walter Murch über Hören und Sehen im Film

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos