Logo Logo
/// 
Welches Soundsystem für den Schnittplatz?

Which sound system for the cutting room?



Frage von Moritzk:
März 2009

I would cut my home place upgrade, and next to new TFT `s just synonymous to buy a new sound system.
What can you advise me on a friend?
Previously I had a 5.1 Souround I propose this system for about 5 years at Ebay bought.
I know it sound synonymous with the topic can be quite expensive, but I think it is not necessary for me ... I'm looking for a simple good and affordable system between 100-250 ¬.

Is it because what good?

Something like in the direction vllt wär ne feine Sache:

http://cgi.ebay.de/SoundStage-5-1-Surround-Lautsprecher_W0QQitemZ370175109950QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDE_Technik_Computerzubeh%C3%B6r_Multimedia?hash=item370175109950&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318



Antwort von B.DeKid:

NO 5.1 System

Studio monitor speakers and the old system.

Lieber some intelligent Headphones.

And if space 2x 24 "CRT monitors (used)

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Moritzk:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
NO 5.1 System

Studio monitor speakers and the old system.

Lieber some intelligent Headphones.

And if space 2x 24 "CRT monitors (used)

MfG
B. DeKid


So for me I have 2x 24 "TFT monitors decided (BenQ E 2400 HD) or 21, 5 inches (ViewSonic VX 2260).
Mhmmm studio monitor speakers .... well I have already considered synonymous. Only I would just like to sound synonymous to music watching movies and listening use. Preferably it would be me so if I sound via s.beide Pcs? could.
It would me a good 5.1 system s.liebsten ...
What sayest thou to the system which I mentioned in the first post the links?
Or what you empfielst boxes for me because (link required).








Antwort von B.DeKid:

So there are mixed or favorable, concerning boxes connected.

Which comes to the boxes of money, then I would have times NEN ask the friend to create precisely.

JBL Control One are always good, I think times.

Genelec are, of course, but reference sau expensive.

......................

CRT monitors I've recommended because high-end monitors for cheap money can get.

::::::::::::::::::

I would (boxes) and monitors the 5.1 s.PC join.

Via switch or mixer then switch (see Conrad for the beginning)

A good Headphones and even perhaps a real amplifier.

All a Money Question

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Moritzk:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
So there are mixed or favorable, concerning boxes connected.

Which comes to the boxes of money, then I would have times NEN ask the friend to create precisely.

JBL Control One are always good, I think times.

Genelec are, of course, but reference sau expensive.

......................

CRT monitors I've recommended because high-end monitors for cheap money can get.

::::::::::::::::::

I would (boxes) and monitors the 5.1 s.PC join.

Via switch or mixer then switch (see Conrad for the beginning)

A good Headphones and even perhaps a real amplifier.

All a Money Question

MfG
B. DeKid



Mhhhm not so simple things. So a switch, I think I used synonymous.
Ich würd Only reluctantly monitor the boxes s.ein old cheap 5.1 sound system?. Then, rather like a new complete system purchase.
Why have you still not to my Ebay link said? Find that job quite well, so at least the idea of her ... all the boxes in place a part, and directly through the screens s.die wall ... ne coole optical sure thing. Whether the thing with Ebay is so good, I do not know ... but there are certainly other manufacturers have similar systems to offer boxing.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"Moritzk" wrote:
.....
Why have you still not to my Ebay link said? .....


Because I had not compatriots ;-)

So now I've seen it.

Yes looks fine, but it is worth only, I think times.

5.1 means to me (minimum) 3 front 2 rear plus bass

I've been a Yamaha RX-V975RDS amplifier. By A / B button as I can so 2 boxes Setups address. Dato has always made good sound.

But as I said I'll call later times like my friend s.and ask what he can recommend.

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Jogi:

"Moritzk" wrote:


... Is it because what good?
Something like in the direction vllt wär ne feine Sache:

http://cgi.ebay.de/SoundStage-5-1-Surround-Lautsprecher_W0QQitemZ370175109950QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDE_Technik_Computerzubeh%C3%B6r_Multimedia?hash=item370175109950&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318


About this combi boxes had VAD, akt. Edition, reported. They think a good idea for lack of space, but it does not replace the separate boxes.



Antwort von Moritzk:

"Jogi" wrote:
"Moritzk" wrote:


... Is it because what good?
Something like in the direction vllt wär ne feine Sache:

http://cgi.ebay.de/SoundStage-5-1-Surround-Lautsprecher_W0QQitemZ370175109950QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDE_Technik_Computerzubeh%C3%B6r_Multimedia?hash=item370175109950&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318


About this combi boxes had VAD, akt. Edition, reported. They think a good idea for lack of space, but it does not replace the separate boxes.


This article would interest me something. Do you have a link?



Antwort von Moritzk:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
"Moritzk" wrote:
.....
Why have you still not to my Ebay link said? .....




But as I said I'll call later times like my friend s.and ask what he can recommend.


B. DeKid


Yes the Super wär ne thing. I'd like Wiegesagt ne simple solution without large rumgeschraube.



Antwort von Jogi:

"Moritzk" wrote:
"Jogi" wrote:
"Moritzk" wrote:


... Is it because what good?
Something like in the direction vllt wär ne feine Sache:

http://cgi.ebay.de/SoundStage-5-1-Surround-Lautsprecher_W0QQitemZ370175109950QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDE_Technik_Computerzubeh%C3%B6r_Multimedia?hash=item370175109950&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318


About this combi boxes had VAD, akt. Edition, reported. They think a good idea for lack of space, but it does not replace the separate boxes.


This article would interest me something. Do you have a link?


The contribution was not in a VAD but in the act. Test.
see here



Antwort von Mac4ever1950:

"Moritzk" wrote:
.... affordable system between 100-250 ¬.

Is it because what good?

Something like in the direction vllt wär ne feine Sache:

http://cgi.ebay.de/SoundStage-5-1-Surround-Lautsprecher_W0QQitemZ370175109950QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDE_Technik_Computerzubeh%C3%B6r_Multimedia?hash=item370175109950&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318


I do not have a virtual-surround system is one that would have convinced me, even in a much higher price areas.
I myself have ADAM studio monitors for audio-5.1-production, but are much too expensive.

From Logitech, there are small, affordable Nearfield-5.1-systems, which sound surprisingly clean UZT even THX (select)-standard. The times I would antesten. For example, the Z-5500, which is exactly in the price range fits:

http://www2.preissuchmaschine.de/psm2_frontend/main.asp?produkt=351662

General note: In no event monitor to save money!



Antwort von Jake the rake:

From so-virtual-surround stuff can only advise if you seriously want to work.

The important thing is that once you know your system well. Say you have it with as much as possible so that comparative hear you know how it will sound average. or so you really secure so that it can go (almost) anywhere in good sounds.
This is a balanced frequency response (which is synonymous to note the statement) absolutely necessary.

For surround mixes, it is also important to distinguish discrete (ie all channels individually coded and can switch (dolby, dts ...).

It is with a consumer system usually a 5.1 system with 5 speakers and subwoofer with bass management meant. In most such systems is the important frequency range between 100 and 300 Hz because of bad crossovers not accurately assessed. (The exception here, of course, determines the rule, see -> "system is well known," that is why you should have your old first run in parallel as you probably well know yes.

With 5.1 sound technology systems in the thought with the .1 LFE channel has a separate subwoofer.

Would be correct monitor and advise this boxing clever set up. (Monitor 1 tend to forget) Go into the next musical needs and check with your favorite soundtrack monitors all your price range. You will surely find a suitable compromise ... ;)








Antwort von Moritzk:

"Jogi" wrote:
"Moritzk" wrote:
"Jogi" wrote:
"Moritzk" wrote:


... Is it because what good?
Something like in the direction vllt wär ne feine Sache:

http://cgi.ebay.de/SoundStage-5-1-Surround-Lautsprecher_W0QQitemZ370175109950QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDE_Technik_Computerzubeh%C3%B6r_Multimedia?hash=item370175109950&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318


About this combi boxes had VAD, akt. Edition, reported. They think a good idea for lack of space, but it does not replace the separate boxes.


From optical and forth, I would already be such a tendency Soundbar ... and yes you could still have a few boxes behind their backs are.
Has someone already a part of it to himself s.der wall?

This article would interest me something. Do you have a link?


The contribution was not in a VAD but in the act. Test.
see here



Antwort von Moritzk:

And "as Dekid" have you called your buddy times?



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Yes I did, yesterday, he was briefly attached, but she said the JBL which I mentioned but its ok as monitors.

He wanted to but the daily times schaun Him I will call again tomorrow.

He says synonymous but the 5.1 systems s.Schnittplatz only what suck.

For gaming, he says he NEN Logitech system synonymous with small assets Bass Combo Amplifier, so what he says goes - it must not like his work Genelec / MOTU systems - which could as a private person anyway, not justified.

From such a system on Ebay as it can not hold, except that perhaps it looks good and means little cable clutter.

Is sound just NEN fetishist.

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Moritzk:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
Yes I did, yesterday, he was briefly attached, but she said the JBL which I mentioned but its ok as monitors.

He wanted to but the daily times schaun Him I will call again tomorrow.

He says synonymous but the 5.1 systems s.Schnittplatz only what suck.

For gaming, he says he NEN Logitech system synonymous with small assets Bass Combo Amplifier, so what he says goes - it must not like his work Genelec / MOTU systems - which could as a private person anyway, not justified.

From such a system on Ebay as it can not hold, except that perhaps it looks good and means little cable clutter.

Is sound just NEN fetishist.

MfG
B. DeKid


B. DeKid Hy and thanks for your effort, really super. Mhmm So should I s.besten 2 GOOD monitor boxes and arrange to have a simple 5.1 system. But how do I get it all s.den Pc connected? Because me, I must already have a mixer between them ... or close?
This Sytse at Ebay I find just cool, because you will not be such a cable has salad. And I could myself synonymous imagine it from the sound coming from me would sound good, because I in a narrow little room cut ...?



Antwort von RickyMartini:

5.1 dominate some PC sound cards - as many years (well motherboards).
I have an X-Fi Music in use, the Creative s.ein simple analog 5.1 system is connected.

The eBay system is probably a digital connection s.sinnvollsten why the sound card via a SPDIF or coax output should have.



Antwort von Moritzk:

"RickyMartini" wrote:
5.1 dominate some PC sound cards - as many years (well motherboards).
I have an X-Fi Music in use, the Creative s.ein simple analog 5.1 system is connected.

The eBay system is probably a digital connection s.sinnvollsten why the sound card via a SPDIF or coax output should have.


NEN did newer Pc (November 2009) but such a connection, I think I do not. So I have a red, one green and a blue ... but nothing more. And all the connections ... clinker is now bad?



Antwort von RickyMartini:

Look at the connections to what is out there. The manual for the sound card or motherboard to the next because you should help.
The software for audio adapter, however, as is the connection possibilities. Under Programs or Control Panel you should find.



Antwort von Moritzk:

So then I got my times "Video Active 'Magazine to hand, and the current monitors read test. Subsequently, I have now cobbled together my sound system.

So I think I buy myself a pair of monitor speakers and about a cheap, but pretty good Dolby 5.1 sound system. All I have to buckle s.ein cheap mixer, and the sound is finished.

I thought s.folgende monitor speakers, and you would like to now ask whether it is sufficient to approve purchase for 154 ¬, or whether we have the more expensive pair for ¬ 300 should take.

Cheap pair: Samson Media One 4a
"Expensive" Couple: Samson resolv A5

Can you give me a simple but good 5.1 system recommend? If not in the best case cost about 150 ¬, as the monitors cost so much synonymous.
And if you currently since ;-) sound mixing which is sufficient for my purpose? Mir wär so a little cheaper s.liebsten.

Regards



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Of course only or RANE VESTAX mixers - lol.

No clue - Omnitronic NEN is probably enough.

MfG
B. DeKid








Antwort von Moritzk:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
Of course only or RANE VESTAX mixers - lol.

No clue - Omnitronic NEN is probably enough.

MfG
B. DeKid


And what you say to choice of speakers? Cheap rich? Or maybe to expensive access?



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Hate but JBL s recommended that cost not much synonymous - first cheap and dear to 3.50 to determine the Kopfhrer ;-)

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von unodostres:

What haste because ne soundcard?
If you are studio monitors you want to use the benefits if you do not have a "cheap" consumer alá Sound Blaster sound card, etc. go. The distort the Klng enormous.



Antwort von Moritzk:

"unodostres" wrote:
What haste because ne soundcard?
If you are studio monitors you want to use the benefits if you do not have a "cheap" consumer alá Sound Blaster sound card, etc. go. The distort the Klng enormous.


Was für ne soundcard I have? No idea ^ ^
But I can give you so few times to my Pc data call:

Mainboard Gigabyte GA-P35-S3G
Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E 8400 "Box"
graphics card Radeon HD 3650 512mb 2 DVI DDR 3 /


Vllt So can someone tell me what the topic of sound is possible. If I have extra ne Soundcard growth, then it tells me :-) Best synonymous no matter what ^ ^
So as I said, I would like to see some growth and monitor speakers to a 5.1 sound system, all I would like to have a simple cheap mixer to run.



Antwort von Schleichmichel:

The JBL Control One: Take the Behringer 1C, the sound in the highs clean and have a fuse installed. Oh, and they are cheaper than the JBL.

Cheap and good 5.1-in devil's schemes (quiet a few euros on it and not put the computer to buy boxing league, but something drüber).

The linked system is a NO-GO! Absolute rubbish! How 3D movies for Cyclops.

For your sound card: Sounds as if it would be a very normal, very unspectacular, standard sound card. There is the possibility, in the system in case of doubt, the hardware list to make an accurate and model number to get. That is when WinXP, I think in any management programs in order to obtain. But as I said, there is nothing to be wild.

A sound card buying tip? I could give, even for beginners. But you just write what you want and whether there was good for what little money there. You seem little idea of the matter to have ...

"Moritzk" wrote:
... and to a cheap, but pretty good Dolby 5.1 sound system. All I have to buckle s.ein cheap mixer, and the sound is ready ...


... then maybe share the time again with exactly what you plan.

You might think you want a 5.1 system, so that you surround yourself mixtures can customize (which I would very strongly advise against).



Antwort von Moritzk:

What I want? That is what I have in my last post written, and long robes synonymous good enough.
I would like to have a good sound when I cut my films, no more. I would like a good sound directly in front of (monitor speakers) and a simple Dolby Sound of all pages (5.1 Sourround system) ... so now know bescheid :-)[/ quote]



Antwort von unodostres:

So a good soundcard is the ESI July @
But remember, the recording sound cards do not have built in preamps, like in cheap consumer cards is the case. That's why you broke active monitors, or you need the whole studio over a amplifier (No Audio) run. Remember synonymous with the ports.
Studio cards are almost always 6.3 mm jack (or sometimes RCA). Ne small 3.5 mm jack that will not find it.

Your last post, I found the theme you sound far underestimated.
Quote "... MORE NOT sound good ..."
The thing is a good sound is anything but trivial.

I have the following for my Equpment Sound:
Monitors: Tascam VL-X5
Controller: SM Pro Audio M-Patch2
Soundcard: ESI July @



Antwort von Schleichmichel:

So, if you just get a clean monitor for need:

Behringer Monitor 1C. Have me in the previous posting incorrectly. Nevertheless, these speakers require an amplifier unless you ask for "active" monitors ...

Couple Price 47 ¬, including wall mount.


And 5.1-systems just to watch movies:

Devil, for example, "Concept M"

Setpreis about 300 ¬, or else the "Compact 30" for 150 ¬.

BUT: There again, you need a sound card, the S / PDIF outputs ... no preference whether it be coax or Toslink. The whole is in any event, the first in a surround amplifier. What you always with such a mixer in between turn to ask, makes me not in the slightest.


Anyway, if your requirements were, then you should see the comments like "Do not Save s.der monitor" or "In surround, it is important to discretely control each box to be able to" forget. Those rights have to some extent, but only if you like-synonymous at times-I felt you wanted to now very delicate blending, and the synonymous still surround.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Show surreptitious Michel Moritz in which the talk about ....
http://www.tascam.com/products/us-2400.html
... no, did the garnicht yes. We came to the "mixing" of the device of allowing him to monitor surround mode. ;-)

Thus a mixer but do not need Moritz, yes you want only between quasi-surround and (so you can turn the monitors).
** I find the fine **

..............................


And the thing to the sound card issue an end to it ;-)
My proposal, which was my first big card NEN few years out as the chamber, which may be synonymous ;-)
If today is always cheap out on Ebay









Antwort von Schleichmichel:

Or the small Delta Audiophile 2496 of M-Audio for 88 ¬.



Antwort von Moritzk:

"B. DeKid" wrote:

..............................


And the thing to the sound card issue an end to it ;-)
My proposal, which was my first big card NEN few years out as the chamber, which may be synonymous ;-)
If today is always cheap out on Ebay




Antwort von Quadruplex:

"Moritzk" wrote:
Oh God, the theme is always complicated. I thought the whole would be much easier. I thought I could just jack outputs sound s.meine stuck and finished all at once ... do I need with a new sound card, an amplifier, etc. :-)

Young - for the time you save your money and you work times in the matter. You've obviously no bearing (I think it's not arrogant) and you'll be imprudent to deprive purchases.
"Moritzk" wrote:
I'm looking for a simple good and affordable system between 100-250 ¬.

At this price you get a maximum of two viable active speakers, so insufficient for stereo. Video Active has recently tested what - there's free Leaderboards




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Auto Track cutting?
Room Tone
Room 237 - heute 23:40 auf ARTE
Final Cut vs Light Room / Porsche
The unscripted sound - Die Rolle des Location Sound Mixers im Reality TV
SYSTEM ERROR
DVB-S System geändert?
Framedrops / Grafikfehler / instabiles System?
Grafikkartenspeicher für VDR-System
Hilfegesuch: Neues Video-System aufsetzen
Grafikkartenspeicher für VDR-System (Ergänzung)
Resolve 15 - instabil (auf meinem System)
Das Cine Reflex Lighting System
Bezahlbares Wireless Follow Focus System?
Wiedereinsteiger, welches System für Schnitt?
Re: Battery fürPanasonic NV-GS230EG
Wo Sachtler System FSB 8 T FT MS als Endkunde bestellen ?
MacOS: System hat keinen Programmspeicher mehr
Rollei Schnellwechsel-System vorgestellt (Click+Lock)
Avid Nutzung mit NAS-System möglich?
Das 2000€ Euro iPhone RIG System
Sennheiser bringt komplett neues Funkstrecken-System
Manfrotto Move: Neues Quick-Release System
RØDE verstärkt Wireless GO System um Lavalier Mikro
Cinetics Lynx: Profi 3-Achsen Motion Control System
Neues Seilkamera-System Robycam Compact // IBC 2018

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos