Logo Logo
/// 
Re: Videoschnitt auf dem Notebook - Vor- und Nachteile der mobilen Laptop Videobearbeitung

complete fiasco with DVB-C card ...



Frage von Jon J Panury:


and although with
"TV Station DVB-C KNC One of

Installation went on, all good (of the installation CD). Then a
Surface "TV station" open space * and * a message "Drivers
not installed or the wrong map. "Hmm. What now?

I thought that is installed be installed. But oh well, now look.
On the CD in "hardware", then there are synonymous one. Exe with name
"Devinstall". So this devinstall.exe run. Query
selecting a driver, I do not know all the targets are confirmed, and
it was synonymous with.

"TV station" ran but still not this time but I am a
other setup screen arrives, and because, yes, because it looked after
all sorts, but * not * to _Kabel_DVB. It looked all * very *
Sat after-DVB from.
Hmm.

In any case, I have everything expanded. I am
actually no longer with software or hardware, from the start
Problems. I have about 20 years s.PC learned.

Now I have one last suspected: Is this perhaps
due to an error no DVB-C card, but a DVB-S? On
the board is "multi-standard DVB tuner Ver. 2.0". Multi-standard.
Multi-standard? * Can * sowas überhaupt its DVB-C? How can someone
from? On the tuner part (of Philips) is, of course, still a
Stickers, but the number of codes, I will obviously not smart.
Base has synonymous nochmal 'nen sticker.

Other hand, even * if * the tuner would be wrong, but he would
only operates with regard to the input signal, not the
"TV Station" software ...
Good, maybe was a mistake, the same cable adapter, but
obs * the * now everything is confused?
Someone still get an idea? Otherwise, the thing goes back to the dealer.

I am already annoyed: hab now, clever, just a
CI module with had ordered for my smart card of
Kabel Deutschland, for the encrypted "Free". And now may I
learn that it's * another * part, namely a CAM, you need to
Television entertainment; synonymous nochmal kost 60 euro. I know anyway
not sure if I am the Antu.

Nevertheless, interested me yet whether it might be a
wrong part of the packaging was for me.

JJ




Antwort von Thomas Beyer:

Jon J Panury wrote:

> I've already annoyed me: hab now, clever, just a
> CI module with had ordered for my smart card of
> Cable Germany, for the encrypted "Free". And now may I
> Learn that it is now * one * part, namely a CAM, you need to
> TV pleasure; synonymous nochmal kost 60 euro. I know anyway
> Not sure if I have the Antu.

The KNC1 DVB-C card is not always the best reputation. After the reading of
http://forum.digitalfernsehen.de/forum/showthread.php?ty351
I then but prefer a TechnoTrend C-1500 increased the
worked previously with CI-house and Alphacrypht Light
satisfactory. With 160 ¤ everything was paid.

DVB-C pays well. Although I live in Hamburg and DVB-T 33
Transmitter, including the private received here is, I am working now
again only with DVB-C (C-1500 in the calculator, dbox2). In addition to the
Fact that Channel 192 will be fed (which I 62
've unlocked), is especially pleasant by the fact that in
Contrast to DVB-T DVB-C under-recorded virtually no streams
Errors. Complicated Kaputtreparieren of CRC-contaminated
Streams are a thing of the past.

DVB-T is now placed back where it belongs: mobile 7 "Glotze
for the train / the barbecue. On this screen diagonal stört
s.Picture me, nothing more ;-)

Regards,
Thomas




Antwort von Jon J Panury:

Thomas Beyer wrote:

> J Panury Jon wrote:
>
>> I've already annoyed me: hab now, clever, just a
>> CI module with had ordered for my smart card of
>> Cable Germany, for the encrypted "Free". And now may I
>> Learn that it is now * one * part, namely a CAM, you need to
>> TV pleasure; synonymous nochmal kost 60 euro. I know anyway
>> Not sure if I have the Antu.
>
> The KNC1 DVB-C card is not always the best reputation. After the reading of
> http://forum.digitalfernsehen.de/forum/showthread.php?ty351

Heaven! Have some people create a willingness to suffer!

> I then but prefer a TechnoTrend C-1500 increased the
> worked so far with our own CI and Alphacrypht Light
> satisfactory. With 160 ¬ was all paid for.

Well, 160 is the 160th ..
I voted for the two KNC stuff at 128.95 Alternate paid. Now
yes then would the CAM - and are as synonymous as I can see again
~ 60Euro due! Huh! Oops, there I am in slippers then 190!

But I think I let quite.

I have an analog TV card inside the Scaleo, and the DVB-C Case
I wanted to just try to have the direction of "MM-PC" for
"Living room". Because yes there are three devices rum, or four, depending
after. But one after another time I notice that I am not "the guy"
Multimedia PC'm so not synonymous for so ReelBox, ActivyCenter
(osä.), Dreambox or something. This is me, still, too much
Gefrickel.

Apparently, DVB-C (BTW, the only reasonable imho) would have an exotic,
and a few hardware works only under very strictly defined
Conditions, which seems to start at the "right" on the mainboard, and the
Codecs, and those drivers, and this software ... nee, think this is
nothing for olling icke.

JJ









Antwort von joschi teubler:

Hello,
damn, these opinions which I too late reading, have
yesterday with the KNC One ci modul ordered.
you will report to me how it works (hopefully)

gruß Joschi

"Jon J Panury" wrote in news post
Re: complete fiasco with DVB-C card ...###
> Thomas Beyer wrote:
>
>> Jon Panury J wrote:
>>
>>> I've already annoyed me: hab now, clever, just a
>>> Module with CI had ordered for my smart card of
>>> Cable Germany, for the encrypted "Free". And now may I
>>> To learn that it's * another * part, namely a CAM, you need to
>>> Television entertainment; synonymous nochmal kost 60 euro. I know anyway
>>> Not sure if I am the Antu.
>>
>> The KNC1 DVB-C card is not always the best reputation. After the reading of
>> http://forum.digitalfernsehen.de/forum/showthread.php?ty351
>
> Heaven! Have some people create a willingness to suffer!
>
>> I then but prefer a TechnoTrend C-1500 increased the
>> worked so far with our own CI and Alphacrypht Light
>> satisfactory. With 160? everything was paid.
>
> Well, 160 is the 160th ..
> I voted for the two KNC stuff at 128.95 Alternate paid. Now
> Yes then would the CAM - and are as synonymous as I can see again
> ~ 60Euro due! Huh! Oops, there I am in slippers then 190!
>
> But I think I let quite.
>
> I have an analog TV card inside the Scaleo, and the DVB-C Case
> I wanted to just try to have the direction of "MM-PC" for
> "Living room". Because yes there are three devices rum, or four, depending
> After. But one after another time I notice that I am not "the guy"
> Multimedia PC'm so not synonymous for so ReelBox, ActivyCenter
> (Osä.), Dreambox or something. This is me, still, too much
> Gefrickel.
>
> Apparently, DVB-C (BTW, the only reasonable imho) would have an exotic,
> And a few hardware works only under very strictly defined
> Conditions, which seems to start at the "right" on the mainboard, and the
> Codecs, and those drivers, and this software ... nee, think this is
> Nothing for olling icke.
>
> JJ





Antwort von Thomas Beyer:

Jon J Panury wrote:

>> The KNC1 DVB-C card is not always the best reputation. After the reading of
>> http://forum.digitalfernsehen.de/forum/showthread.php?ty351
>
> Heaven! Have some people create a willingness to suffer!

They have all on this topic inlet of people or more
less ;-). Above all, because a man with expectations s.die TV
Tickets, which are exported from the right s.braune product reliability
comes from. The Szabilität a traditional television, these
Bastel objects never reach, simply because the diversity of
Opportunities are correlated with the resulting potential errors
collide.

>> I then but prefer a TechnoTrend C-1500 increased the
>> Worked so far with our own CI and Alphacrypht Light
>> Satisfactory. With 160? everything was paid.
>
> Well, 160 is the 160th ..
> I voted for the two KNC stuff at 128.95 Alternate paid. Now
> Yes then would the CAM - and are as synonymous as I can see again
> ~ 60Euro due! Huh! Oops, there I am in slippers then 190!

¤ 160 I paid in total. So card, CI and CAM.

> But I think I let quite.

I have all the other TV cards sent into retirement. What counts are
reliable, timer-controlled streams, which without subsequent
Repair measures can verwursten. The zig of the techno trend for
technikaffinen a handlebar people like me, since at least the
Hardware bugfrei seems. This can be drawn from KNC1 CineView
probably not tell me how the above link suggests.

BTW, with a DVB-C card, you're an early Curiously adoptor.
Mail scraps between a programmer and to me a few days ago, "Your
annaounced support for the TT C-1500 did not work. Spectrum inversion
is not enabled s.needed card for the budget "." Oops, sorry, i have not
anything expect the SDK. We have not here DVB-C and I can not test
anything. It was s.blind test. "

Regards,
Thomas




Antwort von Jon J Panury:

"Joschi teubler" wrote:

> hello,
> damn, these opinions which I too late reading, have
> yesterday with the KNC One ci modul ordered.
> you will report to me how it works (hopefully)

The CI need you so do not unpack first. The card must be
* synonymous * erstmal so bring what. If you are all very carefully treat,
ussynonymous the Klebfilm überm closure but not cut
nice slow abpuhlst, there are usually synonymous in the case einr no return
wertmindernden problems, no, not the dealer that you fool, you
had the part had not unpacked, but as evidence of your
Prudence and diligence. This is usually synonymous rewarded.

But in any case write times, how's you then now with the
Part.

JJ




Antwort von Josef Möllers:

Thomas Beyer wrote:

> J Panury Jon wrote:
>
>>> The KNC1 DVB-C card is not always the best reputation. After the reading of
>>> http://forum.digitalfernsehen.de/forum/showthread.php?ty351
>>
>> Heaven! Have some people create a willingness to suffer!
>
> They have all on this topic inlet of people or more
> Less ;-). Above all, because a man with expectations s.die TV
> Cards, the reliability of the product claim s.braune
> Comes from. The Szabilität a traditional television, these
> Bastel objects never reach, simply because the diversity of
> Opportunities are correlated with the resulting potential errors
> Collide.

In the brown goods, it was * a * device, where the label of the manufacturer
draufpappte. If it was not, then the question of guilt was clear.

Here the manufacturer provides only a single component of a very
complex system.
1. If it's not, it's holding s.einer the other components.
2. The Manufacturer can not really test in all combinations, and
Unfortunately, the devil in the detail then: in a slot gates, in the next
no, it went, until the software XYZ (the ab-so-LUT with DVB nothing to do)
has been installed, ...
3. The Competition for these components is murderous, not to
the quality of rail, but on the Euro-rail.

--
josef dot Moellers at gmx dot de




Antwort von Jon J Panury:

Thomas Beyer wrote:

[...]

> The zig of the techno trend for
> a technikaffinen people like me

Sorry, that's when I start with something completely different * *:)

During the installation / installation / upgrading of said TV-DVB card
But apparently a little - - pasiert side effect:

The computer now takes FOREVER to boot!

Only the * first * screen, "Fujitsu-Siemens Computers, is located 70
sec - where he "before" [tm] maybe 3 seconds remained.
Then comes just a little rest from autoexec synonymous or what ever ...
then the Windows logo, 20 sec,
then again 10sec blackness,
and then again 80 seconds the blue Welcome screen ...

Makes a good 3 minutes! Previously perhaps 15sec (max!)

I was already in the BIOS, but I find nothing suspicious,
any timeouts or latencies synonymous or what ever ...

What to see everything in the world happened to me can be? And, as warrior
I re-regulated?

I ask this just because you said you're technikaffin (which I
Incidentally, even synonymous'm a bit far), but I can of course
synonymous in the right (what?) NG post.

JJ




Antwort von Thomas Beyer:

Jon J Panury wrote:

>> The zig of the techno trend for
>> A technikaffinen people like me
>
> Sorry, that's when I start with something completely different * *:)
>
> During the installation / installation / upgrading of said TV-DVB card
> Seems to be a small but - - pasiert side effect:
>
> The computer now takes FOREVER to boot!
>
> Only the * first * screen, "Fujitsu-Siemens Computers, is located 70
> Sec - where he "before" [tm] maybe 3 seconds remained.

70sec are really very much. Two options (Windows)

Many TV cards is a tie in the Netztwerkkarte driver architecture
a (Technisat Sky / Airstar, TechnoTrend ...). You should give them a
fixed IP (Techno Trend) or may assign the bond s.TCP / IP
completely solved (Technisat). Do you not, when Windows tries
Booting via DHCP the map a dynamic IP assigned. If no DHCP
Server, delayed this search system startup significantly.
But not so blatant, but more in the range 10-20 seconds.

> Then comes just a little rest from autoexec synonymous or what ever ...
> Then the Windows logo, 20 sec,
> 10sec then blackness again,
> And then again 80 seconds the blue Welcome screen ...

Change the time-slot PCI card, if possible. What you here
schild, only sounds like a problem with the ACPI BIOS, which
Difficulty of the card has the requested resources allocated
(I / O space, bus mastering).

So you get something with a little patience synonymous out, by looking at the
Device management makes times acquainted, with what resources the TV card
shared. Can a PCI card, the PCI slot is not
busmaster ...

Finally, some general chatter about extended boot times
Use of TV cards: Even if the network bindings correctly
has configured delaying some TV cards noticeably the boot.
It is here with a Technisat Airstar (~ 7sec delay);
when the driver apparently during the initialization of the entire
Boot process stops momentarily. But are definitely unacceptable 70sec ;-)

Regards,
Thomas




Antwort von Jon J Panury:

Thomas Beyer wrote:

> J Panury Jon wrote:

[...]

>> Only the * first * screen, "Fujitsu-Siemens Computers, is located 70
>> Sec - where he "before" [tm] maybe 3 seconds remained.
>
> 70sec is really very much. Two options (Windows)

Thank you for everything you write here, and it helps in some
as synonymous next. Only in a certain way "because - and the
Dussel now I had not written! - Behavior of this boat
takes place in the restored state * *! The computer is
hardware back in the delivery!
Ich hab ja das KNC-stuff back out (which is already on the way back to
Alternate). That is just the hammer this!

I am now, in retrospect, by the way as if the system even
no new hardware detected when the card was in it. Had then
experimental basis, the existing analog TV card taken out, because,
would have to be that zwo TV cards ressourcenmäßig disturbing.
But the results did try in all configurations
always the same - so what makes me so discouraged synonymous: It was not like
synonymous always kind response to my changes to be noted.

The only * what * now apparently "responding", is the system startup.
And, as I said, it is the beginning * of * so slow. Incidentally goes
when he finally "there" is everything, as usual, fast and
liquid - is synonymous with a Pentium D 2 times and 2.8 GHz HT and all
that - that's quite a bit of a gambler other than my old
Makeshift notebook Acer Travelmate of 4 years ago ... (but nothing
against that notebook! As a notebook "fürs Grobe" unbeatable, total
solid battery life and no one believes! And super-Display
(1400x1050! Class!))

Else - with this information - ideas? :)

Thanks erstma
JJ




Antwort von Horst Stolz:

Jon J Panury wrote:
> Thomas Beyer wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>> The zig of the techno trend for
>> a technikaffinen people like me
>
> Sorry, that's when I start with something completely different * *:)
>
> During the installation / installation / upgrading of said TV-DVB card
> seems to be a small but - - pasiert side effect:
>
> The computer now takes FOREVER to boot!
>
> Only the * first * screen, "Fujitsu-Siemens Computers, is located 70
> sec - where he "before" [tm] maybe 3 seconds remained.
> Then comes just a little rest from autoexec synonymous or what ever ...
> then the Windows logo, 20 sec,
> 10sec then blackness again,
> and then again 80 seconds the blue Welcome screen ...
>
> Power so good 3 minutes! Previously perhaps 15sec (max!)
>
> I was already in the BIOS, but I find nothing suspicious,
> any timeouts or latencies synonymous or what ever ...
>
> What to see everything in the world happened to me can be? And, as warrior
> I re-regulated?
>
> I ask this just because you said you're technikaffin (which I
> Incidentally, even synonymous'm a bit far), but I can of course
> synonymous in the right (what?) NG post.
>
Happened to me with an NVIDIA chipset (KT400).
This vertrug any of my two video cards, if I have a VIA
Hyperion driver set installed. A historical 4in1 solved the
Problem solving after endless trials.

Gruß, Horst

--
Please e-mail only for the (obviously valid) Replyadresse use.
Also the existing Sender address will not be regularly read out.





Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Empfehlung: full-featured DVB-S card (Linux)
Oooops: DVB-S-Technotrend Budget-Card mit kleinen Problemen
RED Giant Complete - jetzt alles auch im Abo
Großes FX-Paket Red Giant Complete jetzt kostenlos für Schüler und Studenten
IKAN: Stratus Complete Cage für Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K inkl. Metabones- und SSD-Support
BT878 4 inputs card
sony sbs card
DV MiniCam + TV-Card + DVD-Brenner ?
Die richtige SD Card für GH5?
Lexar Workflow H2 Card Reader - Problem
Wieviel Zeit pro GB auf SD-Card?
alte TV-Card Typhoon PMC 878TV (brooktree)
Livestream mit Game Capture Card? (BMPCC4K)
Nachfolger für MV4i mit SD-Card, wieder PAL
Was sind die Unterschiede zwischen DVB-S.DVB-C und DVB-T? Was ist "Analog (PVR)"
Nikon Z5: Potente Einsteiger-Vollformat DSLM inkl. Sensor-Stabilisierung, Dual Card Slots uvm.
Sony a7R III: 4K HLG, Slog 3, Dual Card Slots, besserer Akku - kein 10 Bit Video
Wise Dual SD UHS-II Card Reader u.a. für Canon C70, Panasonic GH5 II und Sony Alpha 1
Welches DVB-T Empfangsgerät? (Technotrend DVB-T Karte TT-budget T-3000?)
DVB MPEG2-TS (Transportstream) als TS schneiden und brennen (war: Zeitbedarf DVB --> DVD)
Gibts eine TV-Karte mit Analog-TV, DVB-C, DVB-T?
MPEG2 - Unterschiedliche Qualitäten DVB-S DVB-T PC-Encoder HDTV ?
kein empfang auf den meißten transpondern (dvb-s receiver und dvb-s computer karte)
Pinnacle 7010ix PC-TV Karte DVB-T/DVB-S & analog
Worin unterscheiden sich DVB-C und DVB-T?
Hardware für DVB-T und DVB-S

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos