Logo Logo
/// 
lonely lovers - mein erster Kurzfilm gedreht mit der Sony FX 1000

lonely lovers - my first short film rotated with the SonyFX 1000



Frage von ghostpictures.de:
Dezember 2008

Yesterday the Cam and get two test films released.
http://forum.slashcam.de/meine-ersten-aufnahmen-with-der-sony-hdr-fx-1000-lowlight-test-vt66630.html

If today is my first film, rotated with the SonyHDR FX 1000th = D

lonely lovers - lonely lover

zum Bild
Genre: Love film, comedy
Barrel Length: 3 minutes
Shot: 1 hour, all improvised, test movie halt: P
Format: HDV, 1080i

Here is the movie on youtube:


(IMPORTANT: The video to "watch in HD click for full HD enjoyment) [/ i]

I wish you so very much fun! We had it all! = D

The official film for the most off topic thread in the history of slashcam.de
http://forum.slashcam.de/meine-ersten-aufnahmen-with-der-sony-hdr-fx-1000-lowlight-test-vt66630.html

Introducing, Debonnaire aka Peter Rohrer of overlux.com



Antwort von Axel:

How nice it is just fun sake of it happening to film, it is another matter, which is then published.



Antwort von domain:

Well, not quite white. From the time light miserable apart fairly affige grimaces in between, otherwise halt so schön meaningless with Bombastic melodramatic music. First thought it would be a gay film, but to some feminine characteristics rüberkamen.
To me the way, increasingly, that the cameraman (with his eye and his design will) actually is more important than the camera itself.





Antwort von shipoffools:

Sorry, but slow enough's with the "Yippee-I-have-a-new-super-camcorder-and-I-need-to-the-whole-world-now-show" crap.
Especially since I was "great" picture quality of this Sony is not just part of the stool skin. Especially not Slashcam of the oh so highly vaunted "low-light behavior.
From a 3-Mille-Cam because I expect more, but perhaps synonymous out who is behind the camcorder functions ...
Anyway, not quite understandable, for as much coal a camcorder without the XLR connector to buy.



Antwort von deti:

<sarkasmus>
I've learned that we just completed a film contest started. The membership criteria are probably:

- Stupidest idea
- Short rotation time
- Schlechtmöglichste theatrical performance
- Poor technical implementation

I would like to participate synonymous, but the shortest rotation time can I not been honored, because I've only 3 years old my mobile phone recharge, so that I use the video function with 320x240 at 15 fps can use. But the idea is already - it is about the fate of my house. What do you think?

Deti
</ sarcasm>



Antwort von mann:

I quote myself from a recently delivered at sc Comment:

"... that's just the picture of spam everywhere zumüllt everything and everyone."



Antwort von deti:

.



Antwort von domain:

I would like you seem young and word of Bilddiarrhoe infested Ghost Picture a council give myself the time of a now prestigious photographers got: never show her something, of which you are not even 100% convinced you and of you especially synonymous know that you would be better off can afford. Always namely the weaker works the viewer to forget it and your future business and your reputation synonymous significantly impede or damage sustained.



Antwort von Chezus:

may well be that you had fun with. But there are 2 pairs of shoes, whether you know the people or not.

I can understand the film but nothing to offer, sorry ...



Antwort von PowerMac:

I did this movie while masturbating.



Antwort von PowerMac:

I did this movie while masturbating.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
... Yesterday, the Cam ... Come get my first movie today ...

This pace was much fear and the idea has been met. It remains only to note that the result is better than the cloak of silence spreads, not the camera is responsible. To that extent, the FX1000, hopefully better than what they have been here yesterday, had to deliver. The poster in your contribution would start it in normal size incidentally synonymous done.



Antwort von Der Die Das:

Thank you! Now I am bad.
What exactly was the topic? German (intellectually disabled) loves Russian transvestites (apparently synonymous mentally not quite on the Height)?
Or was it rather, I have today with the shooting and before 2 weeks with gymnastic exercises started and now wants to combine?



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

So people.
I am pleased that their first course, have written.

I feel bad criticism is better than none at all.
And I have a bad reputation NEN rather than none at all.
With the majority of you, I can not connect work. Sorry.

I know what you think, there's a young lad of creative ne dicke Cam at home and what he turns? Trash.
Sure I could sit down and I spent many hours in Kämmerchen read through the manual and this cute little tests.
But anyone who tells me if the shit is? I am a supporter of the "learning by doing".
"If your ass and rotate movies!"

I would of course at some point in his six months' wedding video nr. 32 "or" I go to the zoo and movies lively fur nr. 51 "to rotate.
No matter how cool the pictures become, you please be honest:
Who looks to be the shit? There is no audience except perhaps 50-year-old left alone in front of the PC sitting in society and are
Coke and chips purely pepper.

I am happy that I am capable of everything and every topic to filming. And as I turn rather "trashy crap" as some NEN 08/15 uncreative crap.
For my film, there is at least the audience.
You can see that already s.den, bad reviewers. (The oddly ALWAYS on the camera itself).
Sure, other more from the forum pick out, but then raises your asses, I was filming it and posting in the forum!
What good is that if nobody can view it?

I am very pleased that so many answers have come. It would angekotzt me if something here nobody would have written.
So I found my audience and my little weak perceptive work has been burned into your brains. What does a film maker more? =)

Sure come with time demanding compositions synonymous so your happy to do but in the time
I just turn my shit the next, many people prefer pure.
I want with my shooting, no preference for what technical means we have entertained. People will laugh themselves to worry.
Although this style appeals more to laugh, I must say that the film accomplished gays take for Ernst
and the partial Tuntigkeit excessive criticism. So what. Another more successful transactions. ;)

Finally, I wanted once more to quote himself:
"If your ass and rotate movies!"

With that in mind. ;)
Dave



Antwort von shipoffools:

I thought you go first and foremost about pictures of your new FX show of 1000. If I had the contents of this mess to comment to each word would be a shame to have been, and what both the movie idea "as synonymous to" dramatic "abilities are concerned, synonymous when the whole gag more than was intended. ... of the technical implementation times apart.
But what's so beautiful means: Because of the singer is silent politeness.

And what was your inspiration s.alle here is concerned, but it advisable to go the whole film and then crap on the internet in the world to "present", I can only say: Yes, it may at any film as much and as best he can, his "works" but please, please, please only post if they are synonymous worth to be seen, and these are probably the least "cinematic" products. And the criterion of "value to be seen" is not to say that the friends, acquaintances and relatives to be good, as they say an often do not think its true face, or are simply "biased".
But what is your position "learning by doing ', I can only agree with you.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

It is already clear that not every scheiß should be posted, but if the Camarbeit somewhat true and the pictures may no preference as the content is Bad then upload. What good is an empty showroom on it because they all wait until they feel good enough. Then nobody posts anymore. It grows with every job. And the progress will be documented.

"The journey is the destination"

Man as philosophical.



Antwort von Chezus:

What learning by doing, I can agree with you. I have until now everything I taught myself (of course synonymous with this forum for hours and hours tutorials).

However, I think that you did it more than this cheese, otherwise you would have probably not won the Camera. From nothing comes nothing.

But why you are not from here extensively with the cam, rotate another delicacy and then ask for criticism?

So what, everyone has seen what he seen so scheiße found.
Senk your ass and study the camera, imagine what you consider fine and again!

You do not test us pictures of the cam to show it. We have already presented enough to get. What do you with a pre-rotated the RED Scarlet, I would have probably nonsens so happy;)



Antwort von Chezus:

"man grows with his work": that is the point!

Thou shalt publish yes movies are better than your last order to increase significantly to make. Or was your film already winning the top? Hopefully not!



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

"Chezus" wrote:
"man grows with his work": that is the point!

Thou shalt publish yes movies are better than your last order to increase significantly to make. Or was your film already winning the top? Hopefully not!


Oh rubbish, I think even with this shit, I have surpassed my winning film. = D

This was just about synonymous with the slow motion to play. I very cool in my film work can use, I think because s.Action scenes, Poser pictures, etc. =)



Antwort von mann:

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
And as I turn rather "trashy shit"


"... that's just the picture of spam everywhere zumüllt everything and everyone."



Antwort von meawk:

It comes as one who thinks he is Spielberg or any other size of the A **** crawling presumed that lonely 50-year-old with coke and chips and sit s.PC nothing more companies - eh boy komm mal wieder runter.

You're thinking with this is older than many of the eighty-year-old and have a cheese synonymous already rotated sixty years ago. I quote:
"I'm happy that I am capable of everything and every topic to filming. And as I turn rather than any trashy shit NEN 08/15 uncreative crap... For my film's audience at least."

Gibts audience for the biggest shit on our planet and everything and every topic can be synonymous filming each (with different results - logical.). So synonymous komm mal wieder runter.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

Sorry thou shalt not be attacked.
I was probably a little out of the sound.

And yes, I'm horny. ;)



Antwort von meawk:

No panic - I am by no means to attack - only this: You should s.Deiner times arrogance a little work. You do not have the rest of the world, stupid and just hold you for those who hold the wheel invented. This was already invented many thousands of years.

You have been attacked while hard, but you would have with more serenity super points here can be - it starts slowly s.kindisch them.

Nice day.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

I reply but synonymous only ironically.
Every single contribution I look s.and nothing about flying.
I hear my s.was you got to say and introduce myself to the criticism.

It is clear to myself that I'm not God. And that very many people can do more than what I here the last few days have rotated.

But I stand behind the things I'm doing fine and improper views with arrogance.

I am not the insulted liver. No. I am sitting here and even had several Schmunseln. Vorallem Debonnaire has my eye. =)



Antwort von meawk:

That sounds better already, but with the penalty, which you should think again. You do not always "zurückkeilen".

With Debonnaire geb ich Dir law, has the stone with his exaggerated and completely as I do "unnecessary" attack yes rolling.

Ich geh jetzt mal a bissal out with my Cam - Weather is great here in Sydney - Bye.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

Joa wish you a lot of fun. =)
Even if the topic is just off. ^ ^

Hm, what times quickly relating to superior:
Oh yes. "It's okay to be gay!" ;)



Antwort von mann:

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
But I stand behind the things I do ...

Better You stand on the things ...

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
... and my little weak perceptive work has been burned into your brains.

You dream.

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
People will laugh themselves to worry.

Gladly! Do something funny.



Antwort von PowerMac:

I have a few of the film of the "ghostpictures.de 'views. Ausnahmelos garbage. To argue that you wanted to "entertain" is an effrontery. If I remember the night masturbating in front of the computer set and a webcam, it is the synonymous of any chart. And "learning by doing" is a poor excuse synonymous. Thou shalt not so now 100 years of film history itself out. To understand, one must seriously and intellectually trained. And that is the crux of the matter, which is why it in five years, is still shit and turns others do not.



Antwort von domain:

ghostpictures.de is a very nice Pharisees what his excuse that he always had before anyway, only to turn trash to be extremely unbelievable appear.
He has all of its originally began very serious "information" bez. The FX1000 synonymous with the more sober conservative Video Treffpunkt not want to deprive http://videotreffpunkt.com/thread.php?threadid=7987
Typical way he has in this district no reaction to his latest mess to get it which was probably too embarrassed, to even respond to some and yes synonymous here mitgelesen, as he aalmäßig winds.



Antwort von mann:

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
It is clear to myself that I'm not God.


Nee, are holding a young bung at the front of a loud emotional enthusiasm rational verdict readiness gets too short, but do nothing. On your website (synonymous so'n thing: MUST actually be?) Are your clippers moving images synonymous but in good hands, so ...

I like to look again purely because, occasionally. All the best!



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"meawk" wrote:
With Debonnaire geb ich Dir law, has the stone with his exaggerated and completely as I do "unnecessary" attack yes rolling.

The joke is, guys, if you times the original post



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
"It's okay to be gay!" ;)

Says who?!



Antwort von robbie:

we look forward to tomorrow's 5-minute.

and this "let me, this is ART", that is annoying the world. whether it is art (which probably ghört trash), that must have someone else decide. but not the "artist".

btw:



Antwort von domain:

Reg dich nicht so Debonair, you still get a heart puppet!
Have one but I am already glad we finally have the "missing link" in the development history of the people found that was unexpected and much easier than I thought.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

@ robbie:
Times I'm going assume that you have this "This is truly art!" under the title of "parody entertainment to loosen up this sad Posts" classification should have ... - Please, Say "Yes"!



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"domain" wrote:
Reg dich nicht so Debonair, you still get a heart puppet!

No worry, domain, and thank you for your concern! Also I write here just for fun! And s.Fragmenten how our Bubi, I can always deliciously fun! Especially when I see how the piece by piece, for Flic Flic and postal mail for so absolutely irretrievably, irreversibly and mercilessly sidelined manöveriert we he demonstrated it to us here! - Delicious!

"domain" wrote:
Have one but I am already glad we finally have the "missing link" in the development history of the people found that was unexpected and much easier than I thought.

Der ist echt gut! :-D



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"robbie" wrote:
we look forward to tomorrow's 5-minute.

The well is a Steven Spielberg the frustration in the bones cut, if I so far, almost vertical learning curve of Bubi look and extra polish on tomorrow!



Antwort von domain:

This makes our baby Schimmerlos but with full intention. The copied but our serious contributions in a fully krasses Fulltrashfuckforum, where you can all leave.
I hear they already whinny ......



Antwort von Debonnaire:

Guuut! I give those a few well-written comments (our!) But of the heart! Finally, it is Christmas!



Antwort von robbie:

"Debonnaire" wrote:
@ robbie:
Times I'm going assume that you have this "This is truly art!" under the title of "parody entertainment to loosen up this sad Posts" classification should have ... - Please, Say "Yes"!


let's say Yes and no;).
actually it is "art" ... you have to see it finished and then at home with the local anarchist community attitudes about the content of the film to discuss. I have however not made.



Antwort von domain:

robbie: pretzels synonymous shit is a great art. If an artist only in Carinthia dominated times. Maybe if you had the procedure in slow motion and should mitfilmen and in anarchist circles in mind the significance and relevance of the sociopolitical discuss.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"Art" comes of "skill"! Or more precisely:



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

"Debonnaire" wrote:
Yep, that I am of the very first second of the first posts on exactly WHO s.goldrichtig line was, it has received practically in unison ALSO did! - If one smiles here, Bubi, then I'm there! :-)) Yeahhh!


Yeahhh you've made it Debonnaire aka Peter, www.overlux.com!

Geiler Clip:
http://www.overlux.com/videos/bernerliebhaberbuehne_dshaerzamraechteflaeck001.wmv

YOU are better than me. =)

. . .

Not.

----
"Debonnaire" wrote:
"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
Geiler Clip:
http://www.overlux.com/videos/bernerliebhaberbuehne_dshaerzamraechteflaeck001.wmv

And once again you were wrong lying, Bubi! I think you you winds and desperate for Gegenanschuldigungensuchen somehow cute! --


"Dich winds"?
Where are we here? Augsburger Puppenkiste for 30 years the Swiss have no girlfriend?

oO Öhm ...



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
Geiler Clip:
http://www.overlux.com/videos/bernerliebhaberbuehne_dshaerzamraechteflaeck001.wmv

And once again you were wrong lying, Bubi! I think you you winds and desperate for Gegenanschuldigungensuchen somehow cute! - Again, this is simply a simple, annually recurring contract work for a theater. The framework (explicit aims, for cost reasons, only with a single camera filmed) are on my site so clearly declared synonymous. But of course you avoid all-too-happy, by the isolated environment without title header publizierst! - And, more importantly: even here, I will actively ENGAGIERT and PAID for my work. :-D

But please, do not you forced to go quietly next to my website research and looking for next ... Perhaps you can find so synonymous finally what, the opposing your support and thus possibly of your own dung could distract!

But actually go here yes but not about ME, but YOU, huh?!

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
YOU are better than me. =)

Goodwill recognized! I can not because you really oppose with enthusiasm! :-D



Antwort von Jan:

@ Ghostpictures.de - Since you're been bad, you can now s.den kids table!

I think your presentation of the topic covered completely synonymous fun and unfortunately, I do not know whether this was intentional. I am synonymous not sure whether the homosexuals as well, but I can say nothing.

Mir is synonymous not quite clear whether your movie any strengths of the FX 1000 can reflect.

Sonydürfte still satisfied, because every camera sold is a good camera.

But you've got trouble you, and your time is sacrificed, no preference whether the Slashcamfreaks now mosern here or not. Wish you continued to make good pictures with the FX 1000th I would like your camera, because I am the worst Wide Angleund small Lowlightschwäche the predecessor FX 7 unfortunately had to get over.

VG
Jan



Antwort von fogroopa:

- I turn in his six months' wedding video nr. 32 "--

na I'm really sorry that you're not on something herablässt. The first: I earn my pocket money, nice n synonymous with "wedding video xyz", because there are people who actually pay for it. 'm still not so good at racing as debonnaire, but what is not, it can still be. is not synonymous at all my earnings - for the children's price, which we take.

because I find that I wanted after a piece of bread lubricate ... where the hell is this damn camera?



Antwort von B.DeKid:

ART?

Only and solely a question of interpretation and the target group.

Check out what's in the ART will be displayed and the corresponding amounts of the cost of these works. And then let's talk about art.

Provocation is a form of art, but this video is now listed so "intentionally" GROTTIG!

-------------------

2 people have me here, however, good for a laugh put my head on the run brought the cinema with your comments.

"Powermac" wrote:
I did this movie while masturbating.


Quasi one of your best spells PM - I will link ;-)
Without Scheiss - you can clearly see where your roots lie with the black humor. ;-) "God save the Queen"

"Jan" wrote:
Since you're been bad, you can now s.den kids table!


I have to direct to "Frank Zappa - Bobby Brown" or "www. Kittycatclub. Com" thinking - Had to like the formulation of sound when you heard the saying - simply delicious ;-)

Both U made my day, thx!

(Ok deti synonymous what had seemed good - but there is "the video is private" if I DONE Link antip, - /)

.................................................. .................................................. ....

@ ghost picture

Have no such physical UV filter on the lens?

Why should the young because the camera does not abschlecken?

And why "lick" the s.Ende not all "CryBaby of John Waters"
rum? (Scene where all the extras on the ball at once begin around like crazy to knutschen - just flashy - one of the best exaggerated kiss scenes give the film may be provocative in order to be - a cult)

.................................................. .................................................. ...

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

"B. DeKid" wrote:

And why "lick" the s.Ende not all "CryBaby of John Waters"
rum? (Scene where all the extras on the ball at once begin around like crazy to knutschen - just flashy - one of the best exaggerated kiss scenes give the film may be provocative in order to be - a cult)


Because it's next is nothing less than a test film we s.25.12 between family celebration. have rotated. Yes, although Chanuka is, I go out and try out my new cam. ;)

And Debonnaire topic, I think it's ridiculous how he is, would he really so good why he suggests then NEN little shit like me on the thing has nothing? No, not just that he is excited that he rushes even against young amateur NEN. This is simply delicious and amusing because he is so vulnerable and to make any excessive provocation of my receipt.

Time seriously: I understand the position of the user here. Your not wanted in a few hours, watch wacky shit. Fuck that I myself do not. But here it was only and solely a matter of moving images of the Cam to provide me with the Cam in a spontaneously turning quickly and effectively addressed and of the slow-function built-regen to do so.
The I of the Cam, not all 100% can rausquetschen is quite clear?

So self "professional" Debonnaire and others.
I like you anyway. , -*



Antwort von fogroopa:

Age, so I have no idea why you always allude to Chanukah, but the eight days are not the Shabbes. This is scheißno preference whether you go out there and the bloke with its camera and do in your quiet Kämmerchen the good old sin of Onan nachgehende. The liberation of Judäer from the tyranny Seleuklidischen Antiochos II the Great, like Purim is not one of the major Jewish holidays (and would like some of the Jewish calendar will be deleted). If you's want to take exactly would God s wet trash interested because - despite mentioned in the Talmud - are neither the first Book of Maccabees nor the Book ester components of the Old Testament.

And this whole thing has been done anyway, because you hope your Schamasch only after the appearance of the first evening star touches, right? What you s.hellerlichten days before the place is totally Brachot jacket like trousers.

So if you just want to make important with your "I go out in spite of Chanukah" posturing, then just turn on the Christmas tree / Chanukkabusch out your movies and Dreidel in Lowlight, then synonymous can use your slow motion, the Seeding then perhaps look at what ... Nes gadol Haja shameless!

Nevertheless
Hag sameach!

Enjoy your Sufganiyyot and n Latkes for me with, I come this year, not more. (^_°)



Antwort von Debonnaire:

Wow, fogroopa ... Because someone's religion seems to know! :-)
Refreshingly, sometimes someone with expertise in the subject on which he writes to read!

Would our Bubi well made, synonymous if not necessarily about religion should act, but a VIDEO, so what was his intention, in the item's label clip!



Antwort von fogroopa:

Is not even mine, but I see people every day, no more, since this year I am moved ... was somehow synonymous mal ne animal is to facilitate - not because of "their" religion (eh are all liberal and pray to the pagan tree) - the people were sometimes simply tierisch exhausting;)



Antwort von Debonnaire:

* LOL *



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"fogroopa" wrote:
... then just turn on the Christmas tree / Chanukkabusch out your movies and Dreidel in Lowlight, then synonymous can use your slow motion, the Seeding then perhaps look at what ... Nes gadol Haja shameless!


So when the word Chanukkabusch I have NOT LONGER gekriegt!
* ROFL *:-D:-D:-D



Antwort von domain:

For further amusement

How about I imagine the thread starter as an emerging artist (Ferris) before ...



Antwort von Chezus:

The extended holidays and the weekends are gone so soon, because our professionals are sure to have to do better, right? ;-)

It seems you probably really too boring to be



Antwort von domain:

There are professionals here at all or do you think seriously that any of those without a personality deficit really time to leisure and pleasure would have been here only some synonymous phrase to express?



Antwort von Chezus:

da geb ich dir recht!



Antwort von shodushitanaka:

This is really nothing more to add.

Thank domain.



Antwort von ghostpictures.de:

word!
;)



Antwort von RocknRoyal:

God,

I've just read through the comments and must say "armes Deutschland" - You guys really understand something like irony and pure fun? You probably do not believe that the guys on the video itself seriously, right? ... I bet the guys even had a lot of fun filming and have more than once lachflash had known it would be taken at least to me.
Think not that the guys thus price would win, but have fun, but the majority of users on Slashcam goes for such in the basement and the facial expressions "joy and laughter" are here as "evil" despised .... gott gott god .....

Thus,
I've even have to laugh at the video, because it is so excessive and poorly made that it is already a certain entertainment value for me was * g *

Gruss
Alex.



Antwort von domain:

The look so synonymous, synonymous, but we have fun out on us "father-son" friction severely limited.
Young men need the simple, there's nothing worse than they are in their fair Want to ignore.
In many years, even if they are in their late obedience even over 80% of our current system of values have taken over, one can only hope that they themselves synonymous such wrangles pubärteren will make.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"Rock Royale" wrote:
(...) You guys really understand something like irony and pure fun? You probably do not believe that the guys on the video itself seriously, right? (...)

You know, Rock Royal, it's always great to stop at how to make non-seriously-intentioned-only-for-fun-and-for-the-irony-thought-works anpreist and presents!

If you REALLY read through this thread did, then you surely have noticed how incredibly penetrating grossschnäuzig and absolutely zero irony, and we wanted to-just-have-fun-like Bubi us dung-chen-Flic wanted to sell here! There was nothing but no wink or otherwise ne certain critical distance self evident!

Irony and sarcasm are not limited as such by the reader to recognize and to evaluate, but primarily by SCHREIBER according to formulate!

Domain and has quite right: It's just fun stop in between, so overexcited young bung in a bit to show the barriers! - Builds character and is a lesson for life! ;-)



Antwort von PowerMac:

It is enough.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"PowerMac" wrote:
It is enough.

* LOL * This Just you say! ;-) Sweet!



Antwort von roman.:

"ghostpictures.de" wrote:
... no preference as the content is Bad then upload. What good is an empty showroom on it because they all wait until they feel good enough.


Man as philosophical.


Yes, I must say that I see the same.
The film gave me but still not like it .... so>> always next post, upload, videos, etc. iwann wirds schon!!



Antwort von Shiranai:

For a test video it's very "nice". Still better than ne of Recording barren backyard or the street scene in front of the house.

@ Ghost Pictures: I would be more interested in getting out of the film, with which you have won the Camera.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
H.B. | One minute short film
WE KEEP ON DANCING - Short Film
Henosis - 8K Short Film
PLASTER | SHORT FILM
MR NIGHT HAS A DAY OFF - short film
TANK (short film by Stu Maschwitz)
ClipKanal: Time Trap (Short Film)
ClipKanal: Story of R32 - short film
Sputnik -- a short film by Maxim Zhestkov
ClipKanal: Sogni Culinari Short Film
A Sci-Fi Short Film HD: "UNCANNY VALLEY" - by 3dar
Go Short Film Festival 2017 trailer - Don"t Blink
It"s No Game | A Sci-fi Short Film Starring David Hasselhoff
ClipKanal: Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2014 - Timelapse Short Film
Final Offer - DUST Original Sci-Fi Short Film - Exclusive Premiere
Crowdfunding https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/project-daydream-short-film
hat jemand bock auf ca. 1 millionen dollar? Japan Festival - Short Film
This Mind-Bending Race Looks Like a Real-Life Video Game | Short Film Showcase
Antony & Cleopatra - Love Is A Lonely Dancer
Short cut in Davinci 14
Symphony Of Two Minds - 3D Animated Short
TeamBay - Addicted Action short in 4K
Alive - Himalaya Travel-Short
Chaud Lapin - Animated Short Movie
Glidecam HD 1000 Review
Lumix FZ 1000 Cinelike

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos