Logo Logo
/// 
mehr Jugendliche als Erwachsene bei Slashcam?

more young people than adults in Slashcam?



Frage von dan1el:
Juli 2007

Hi,
sometimes I get the feeling that here a bunch of kids are asking questions of where we think it carfully adult. Common
I often noticed that more under 18 year olds in the network than the above, can this be? If someone here for a comprehensive work examines one never knows whether the person that logs on now, or is under 18 years. Unfortunately, the old synonymous with the fewest in Profiel.
In some stands as a professional "student" in it but not longer synonymous.
Therefore, under 18.Jährige meldet euch doch mal purely out of curiosity.

Many greetings and so next Slashcam
Guest



Antwort von Markus73:

"Anonymous" wrote:
sometimes I get the feeling that here a bunch of kids are asking questions of where we think it carfully adult. [...] That is why under 18.Jährige meldet euch doch mal purely out of curiosity.

Hm, and what do you want to order out? Where is the difference whether a "child" (although I'm not sweeping all the children under 18 would describe as) silly questions, or if an adult does?

In other words: I am a dedicated talented 16-year-old (of which there are plenty) rather than a much neunmalkluger or arrogant adult.

And in the case of a desired cooperation can indeed still under the age wonder if this really should play a role. But the forum is primarily for yes there is, what works, regardless of age.

Gruß,
Markus



Antwort von dan1el:

Mir is 10 times better that I get a response of a sub-18-year-old can, instead of Jörg.





Antwort von vager:

Quote:
In other words: I am a dedicated talented 16-year-old (of which there are plenty) rather than a much neunmalkluger or arrogant adult.


Thank you ^ ^

Well as far as I know many adults are synonymous in the Internet. But probably more than on other sites Slashcam ...
I know a lot more youthful with the shooting employ than adults, except now the professionally with the issue have to do.

mfg a 16-year-old boy
;)



Antwort von Markus73:

"Anonymous" wrote:
Mir is 10 times better that I get a response of a sub-18-year-old can, instead of Jörg.


And I get s.liebsten responses of people who have enough personality, synonymous here to tell you who they are. Especially if they are abusive.

Gruß,
Markus



Antwort von dan1el:

"Markus73" wrote:
But the forum is primarily for yes there is, what works, regardless of age.


Apparently not.



Antwort von fenom:

Hmm, I'm 15th But as far as I know, I, despite the age, yet not overly dämmlichen questions and for me it is synonymous obviously in a forum on the spelling be respected. Either many young people are here because they are of people with more experience want to learn, like me or ... no idea, another reason I did not. And if one then a problem with my age, because he thinks I would be a "kiddie", he can simply ingnorieren me.



Antwort von MuFim Productions:

Juhu! A host of new thread! They are so beautiful.

Ne honest. What is this? I'm 15, yet have no problems, and had helped many first PowerMac with stress (One must mention: He called me s.Schluss than 15 years of dedicated exceptionally rubbish daherredete).

And it really must be mentioned: There are many over eighteen years to build more shit than we are and of spelling and grammar, the starter Fred still heard nothing.

"Markus73" wrote:

And I get s.liebsten responses of people who have enough personality, synonymous here to tell you who they are. Especially if they are abusive.

Gruß,
Markus


Thus, synonymous say mans ^ ^

Thank you



Antwort von Login_vergessen:

... I was 22 years synonymous under 18 ..



Antwort von hannes:

> I know a lot more young people are shooting with than adults employ ...

I can not.
I know are all at least 50th The average age in most video clubs is well over 60! We even 71!
The oldest is now 84 and has 5 years before his 1st Get computer. Hats off!
They are almost all from the cine-film time, an experience of which we all still benefit, especially when it comes to a rational use of money.

Glückauf from food
hannes
is now synonymous in the 80 (;-))



Antwort von Frank B.:

I am, except in Slashcam, in a broader forum on the road. Here is the average age of well over 40 (I guess). Maybe want to many older people the sometimes harsh tone here is not doing.
Only a guess - although I do not know how high the average age is here.

Frank



Antwort von MuFim Productions:

How many young people or adults filmmaker knows someone is heavily dependent of his age. A young person, as I will be more young filmmakers know. You or I may tell you, Hannes filmmakers will be more familiar with the upper age. And I think it's very good that way, you give us your here, is certainly very great, weitergibst knowledge.

I think age plays no role with us as long as it works efficiently and can be committed 100, 40 or 15.



Antwort von frywa1:

Hello Hannes,

You speak with me. Even in our film and video club
members are well over 60 years old. Most Members
from N8, Super 8 or 16mm film and have time until today the whole development of the video age join. Unfortunately, one rarely finds young people who want to learn something, you will probably already everything. Single-Hand Voralem video movies.
Eigendlich pity. The Werterbildung, troubleshooting, analysis, and technical information is the A + O of a club. In a club of young and old can always learn something and if necessary ask for help and are looking for.

MfG Frywa



Antwort von PowerMac:

"MuFim Productions wrote:
(...) In our age plays no role, as long as one is working efficiently and can be committed 100, 40 or 15.


The feeling you now. In ten years you will no longer feel. You like nice and committed, but spiritual maturity, people lack education and intellectualism. One can certainly appreciate and complement each other, but you may not believe to be intellectually equal. I am for honesty and for not lying to children and adolescents.



Antwort von fenom:

I can help you understand yourself very well PowerMac me it would disrupt synonymous, because if young people without much clue therefore babble, but the text is full of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. But I think that and I MuFim (More young people know I am not here) we are trying to help us out of Typographic her adapt. Of course we can not so much educational and other people like her, but we are on the way we adapt. So there are already differences between the young people here, but I believe that many of the "guests" are synonymous adults who stupid questions and the disturbing but then we are more than teenagers.

PS: I hope it is not bad MuFim that of us both, I'm expected.



Antwort von DWUA:

It has always been the case that there are more young mummies,
Children as old inventor.



Antwort von dan1el:

As will the old Heinis club but look at where the Schnösel disclose their wisdom



Antwort von Frank B. als Gast:

"PowerMac" wrote:

spiritual maturity, people Education


: o)

Frank



Antwort von dan1el:

"PowerMac" wrote:
Intellektulität


A Freudian prescription? :-)

When I read what the two 16-year-old reads it to write this for me very nice and reasonable. Almost a little too curious :-)
And of Hannes, I would have never thought that he 70 is.
When I was in the PowerMac contrast, never in doubt, how old he is.
None latter is meant as malicious, I have finally in his old age synonymous or similar such phrases as he knocked :-)
I would not admit this of course if I would be registered :-)

LG, Gast1



Antwort von MuFim Productions:

"frywa1" wrote:
Hello Hannes,
Eigendlich pity. The Werterbildung, troubleshooting, analysis, and technical information is the A + O of a club. In a club of young and old can always learn something and if necessary ask for help and are looking for.

MfG Frywa


Since I can agree with you, although I am in no club, but I work and I learn vorallem often with a cameraman, or of the now 30 years at the Austrian Broadcasting Corporation as a cameraman working. We see ourselves in any case very good. He often helps me with film and technical problems, I also. I see no problem.

PowerMac Oh, did not realize that you are under the clairvoyant're gone. Could you give me your number so you I can put the maps? Or do you work with Astro TV anyway?

Quote:
I would not admit this of course if I would be registered :-)


How can man make synonymous, synonymous if I prefer not to write Anonymous.

And Fenomen can only agree with you ^ ^



Antwort von PowerMac:

Shit. I knew, because what is not true.

@ Julian:

Ist ja gut. It is not about the technology. The can be synonymous in your age can do. It's about making movies. The not.



Antwort von Eva Maier:

I kenn synonymous one of the 30 years in Sydney has been working since I am already now sometimes synonymous private citizens permitted to fly to the moon,

/ E



Antwort von Axel:

The more varied in age, the better. Synonymous pity that we are so few women have, as far as we know, at least. The more homogeneous a group, the lower the level. So where is the problem with the kids?



Antwort von DWUA:

Halblange, eeVA2VA ld.

Ingmar equips Bush is dead on. 16 billion
for upgrading the Middle East.
Had he better invest in Slashcam be.
Long live the Pope!



Antwort von hannes:

> There are the old club in Heinis but look where the Schnösel disclose their wisdom ...

EXAKT!
Recently, we had again a case:
26 years, Sicilians, his vision of Paris.
Reißschwenk, wobbling, oblique camera, overexposed ...
but the sound is absolutely certain about this.

We have the short film shown at 3 x him halfway to understand.

Unanimous verdict of the elders:
We would sooo never make a movie, but the strip has touched us.
(what you are shooting for some of Altfilmer can not say)

I think this is certainly a great praise and plenty of motivation for the young filmmakers.

It is important to watch and listen to others, synonymous wenns difficult.
The rest of it alone.



Antwort von Eva Maier:

Because I would like to s.die Beatles, Jimi Hendrix or Elvis recall, which was synonymous only cry necks.
Who knows what that is from the Sicilians still can be -;)

Otherwise, I really no preference as the old one or the other is mainly it's fun.

/ E



Antwort von AndyZZ:

"PowerMac" wrote:

Ist ja gut. It is not about the technology. The can be synonymous in your age can do. It's about making movies. The not.


Exceptions prove the rule: Mozart.
Then there are those of birth s.blinden autism. The right of the left can not distinguish, but if the s.Klavier sits (he has never learned to play piano!), Then play as a god! A melody heard on one occasion and he plays it at the first approach is error-free again. Can dress alone, but ncith. Unbelievable!
But exceptions synonymous ...
Just wanted to make clear: Never say never ...



Antwort von thos-berlin:

Mir (43), it is absolutely no preference, how old the participants are. Technical Verständinis and manners are age independent. And the example of 80-year-old with his first cut but computer shows that the new technology before synonymous veteran filmmakers do not stop.

What course the "oldies" have provided, is a part of decades of experience, which is dealing with a Camera and the design is concerned. This will benefit everyone. The "younger" are mostly experimental and have a joyful unbiased dealing with the computer. Also to benefit all.

I do not like - and this is regardless of age: those who first burst into the forum and search without a question. If the answer is not promt full satisfaction or answer, and then sang herummotzen and toneless disappear. Such people, we need not. A forum is a "Give and Take". First, more "Apply", should be given consideration as the "Enter" done.

But the topic would be worthy of a separate thread ....



Antwort von hannes:

> But the issue would be worthy of a separate thread ....

The synonymous, we had already some time ago.
It was synonymous the demand for "register" with verifiable identity.
But then again is lost.



Antwort von kombinat2null:

"thos-berlin" wrote:
Technical Verständinis and manners are age independent.


Absolutely not. Both will ussehr of you described of the "experience of the ancients" shaped. Exceptions prove the rule.

"thos-berlin" wrote:
I do not like - and this is regardless of age: those who first burst into the forum and search without a question. If the answer is not promt full satisfaction or answer, and then sang herummotzen and toneless disappear. Such people, we need not.


I guess most times there is a lack s.Erfahrung just like you are in a forum gebärdet or how to use a forum. They are already happy when they finally issue their "on paper" have. If they are connected yet synonymous (use forum search, spelling, wrong forum ...) react so aggressively some halt. Most certainly learn with time, but as man does. I am therefore of the opinion that "we" need synonymous the barge.

And the forum takes probably synonymous operator clicks ...



Antwort von Frank B. als Gast:

I myself, the 40 already synonymous plenty exceeded, working professionally with a lot of young people together. As far as I am fascinated s.vielen of them:
Honesty, friendliness, creativity. I've seen some video, produced with the simplest means, which s.Kreativität my mess to surpass. Sometimes I wonder what my great advantage of high-tech video-editing studio, accumulated over many years and bought me many times if the time and the leisure missing my creative ideas (about creativity, we had recently ever been in another thread philosophises). The young people show me again and again that creativity before technology is required. I like to learn at least synonymous of people who could be my children, if they have something better than I can.
If Powermac next top spiritual maturity, people education (I would rather cardiovascular education or social skills call) and intellect in young adults as compared to deficit describes, I can at best will not recognize and confirm. These things are more often in adolescents than in adults. What they lack is just life experience. The comes with time. That is the only thing I really require teenagers to have and what I bring, if it is wanted. All other things are, regardless of age.

Frank



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Frank B. as guest wrote:
(...) Human education (I would rather cardiovascular education or social skills, call (...)


With low skills!



Antwort von kombinat2null:

"PowerMac" wrote:
With low skills!


Yes! Long live the incompetence :-)



Antwort von AndyZZ:

"Anonymous" wrote:
"PowerMac" wrote:
With low skills!


Yes! Long live the incompetence :-)


Exactly!
Hundreds of politicians and business leaders make it before:
with absolute power and Unkönnen million scheffeln!



Antwort von kombinat2null:

"AndyZZ" wrote:
Exactly!
Hundreds of politicians and business leaders make it before:
with absolute power and Unkönnen million scheffeln!


You're right, because I could still become rich. Da geh ich doch immediately get into real life. Sign me again, If I'm rich ...


Well, maybe earlier :-)



Antwort von PowerMac:

"AndyZZ" wrote:
"Anonymous" wrote:
"PowerMac" wrote:
With low skills!


Yes! Long live the incompetence :-)


Exactly!
Hundreds of politicians and business leaders make it before:
with absolute power and Unkönnen million scheffeln!


So that was not meant ...



Antwort von kombinat2null:

"PowerMac" wrote:
So that was not meant ...


If you say that? Bin 68ger finally :-)



Antwort von DWUA:

Frank B., a guest ...
In what world you live then?



Antwort von Frank B.:

"DWUA" wrote:
Frank B., a guest ...
In what world you live then?


What kind of answer do you expect of me now?
If you did not understand what, of what I write, just ask again after practice.

Frank



Antwort von B.DeKid:

You people forget defenitiv following .......

"Anyone who does not ask remains stupid"

So it looks, or?

MfG
B. DeKid

PS: pictures although I Binocular Sehschaden (no 3D / Räumliches Sehn available) and vegetative nerve damage (trembling in the hands) had. I've had at birth with the umbilical cord hanged.
Oh yes and I have already said that I'm dyslexic avowed ;-) (just because here again declined to spell :-)

Conclusion "The world belongs to children" - you probably know the song or -)



Antwort von Andreas_Kiel:

"thos-berlin" wrote:

What course the "oldies" have provided, is a part of decades of experience, which is dealing with a Camera and the design is concerned. This will benefit everyone. The "younger" are mostly experimental and have a joyful unbiased dealing with the computer. Also to benefit all.

That was even more distance with the best contribution in this thread. Thank you!
Andreas



Antwort von camworks:

"Anonymous" wrote:
"PowerMac" wrote:
With low skills!

Yes! Long live the incompetence :-)

"thos-berlin" wrote:

What course the "oldies" have provided, is a part of decades of experience, which is dealing with a Camera and the design is concerned. This will benefit everyone. The "younger" are mostly experimental and have a joyful unbiased dealing with the computer. Also to benefit all.


of the "uninhibited colloquial" and the "experiment" with the medium has so its pitfalls.

this topic, there's not only in film / video, which is almost everywhere.

an example: layout / typesetting. previously could only sowas typesetter. they have learned the right, still in the lead, and so heidelberg. at that time were books, newspapers and everything printed about 99% perfect. the people because of their training had a feeling for rules, proportions and what else in the topic is important.

Then came the computer and then followed by the "democratization" of typography. layman got corel draw in the hand and layout and cheerfully to himself, unconcerned. writing translators turns for most of this mess to the stomach to.

Now you can see so and so. fact that each layout can now (and should) come fresh wind in bude. "dusty", because traditional rules are broken, typographic nonsense is produced. augenkrebs danger threatens. this is pure punk!

good or bad?

because you will surely get different answers depending on whom you ask. safe is my opinion that we used to just take a printed work needed and you had a perfect document in the hand. today, since no sau cares more about typography, you must regularly browse large quantities of books in order to find good sales.

it's similar with video. by the "democratization" of the medium, due to the prices of appliances, today nearly everyone can just take a video shoot. and do many synonymous. Just like that. especially easy, without feeling to have. without unknowing of the rules, which have 100 years of experience in making movies have collectively accumulated. there are rules broken, without them knowing, as is gewackelt, and overexposed in the mtv-style rotated. may for once "paris in my view" quite nice, but we really want something the whole time, see? I will be long-term gewackel bad, so I avoid movies like "The Bourne Ultimatum".

urges me the feeling that the quality of many things with the progressive "democratization" of media-related declines. there are probably bubbled to the one we probably never would get to see, but to find them, one has to look through a mountain of shit gequirlter burrow. most people give it earlier on. result: a lot of scrap seen perle not yet discovered.

The reader may now wonder whether I will argue that only professionals this or that area may each cultivate. it is not. I would argue that lay people interested in what they do and a little technical knowledge to acquire before they mess to humanity to let go. so that all would probably be served.

but of course everyone likes his own opinion about this form.



Antwort von Helene:

"camworks" wrote:
... good or bad?

because you will surely get different answers depending on whom you ask ...


Both as synonymous. Improvement, alteration, deterioration synonymous. No change is stagnation.



Antwort von Andreas_Kiel:

"camworks" wrote:
by the "democratization" of the medium, due to the prices of appliances, today nearly everyone can just take a video shoot. and do many synonymous. Just like that. especially easy, without feeling to have. unknowing of the non-regulated, with 100 years of experience in making movies have collectively accumulated. there are rules broken, without them knowing, as is gewackelt, overexposed and mtv-style in the rotated .

In the photograph are already so many rules and then were successfully broken: I think it would be sad if the film should be different.
That is now synonymous with any public generally cinematically fractures can communicate, I find it a very valuable achievement. There are countries in which these people may still have a long time not to be.
Not all of these messages is worth seeing. The shaky Handyclip with a bunch of drunken teenagers like the accidental viewer nothing to say for those involved s.der "filmed" party will be a more or less valuable memory.
Film is always synonymous recorded a piece of life. How trivial, or the creepy synonymous single clip for us may be, someone somewhere is certainly glad to have made him.
Better therefore exempt regular shit, when a beautiful bunch of made correctly. Of those, there is truly enough. Who knows, maybe the rule is now a fraction of stylistic devices of tomorrow? In photography was often the case (just one example: "tumbling lines"). This must not like us ... we are in the fortunate situation that both paths can be.
BG, Andreas



Antwort von camworks:

"Andreas_Kiel" wrote:
That is now synonymous with any public generally cinematically fractures can communicate, I find it a very valuable achievement.
even if it is appropriate to be done, I'm not so enthusiastic about it.

hundreds of graphic designers strive every day so as to fix what is broken amateur amateurs have made.

there are video forums where many members of the linked movies not even see like, just because the writing style and how the clip was advertised in the posting, it indicates that someone with no respect (can you call it?) for the medium has created a video and it is therefore bad. I think that's indicative of the tiredness of the people, mountains of bad material to search for a good time to find video.

stillstand is bad, that's true. But are we sure that the gewackel and other shortcomings in such a video intended or was just pure chance? if it was just random and you will find it all good, then there is thus something like a Darwinism in certain areas. whether it prevails, determines the broad masses.

this I say: God save us from the mass-taste, because then it would soon only be programs such as Big Brother and similar type. in the usa, the author strike causes the sender to cheapest docu-tainment scrap transition. and what is happening: the rates remained stable! why should the sender nor expensive, high-quality series produced when the ratio synonymous with the very last scrap can hold?

in times of Luxor, where thousands think they can sing, although they are completely talent free, of course, synonymous everyone says its videos on each of the world to show them. self-criticism and a fairly unobstructed view of his own film, we notice increasingly rare. I find it a pity, because if you do filme hobby his unsuccessful as exercise and assessment experience and they are not on youtube, but at most times of their own family showed a lot of us would be spared. :-)

I just had to think about the following:
in japan the ink painting is actually a highly respected art. da gibts synonymous Although ancient and regulate. why is there None of the idea, to break it? times with a manual brush instead of proper calligraphy brush to write or rumzukrakeln times correctly? I think the person who would be lynched. at least the Japanese would despise him. Different countries, different customs.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

@ Camworks

What you want to write calligraphy is also full time. Firstly, this is a kind of meditation, the more likely with the introduction of a sword is to compare as with paint or write.
And at times because designers as a point .... studied graphic designers try to "read" the Grafiti Grafiti with absolutely nothing to do as little as genaus smeared and scratched window tags in B flat tracks.
Also make some clear which one is not so with "life experience" is pleasant but on such issues as people may maintain the Meihnung be that since you are studying something you are solely those who know.

Who does not want to watch Youtube to not stop looking out. DSDS And I still have not seen and only show just because you've reingezappted times, you have all been supported.
In the ART demletzt wrote a Professor of Meihnung he was the 2 / 3 of the population have a creative streak that can only be encouraged.
I always say ... why can the elderly, but so "lame" Calculator is not send to Africa, should not be a "poor" may be synonymous Africans have a chance with such a device, then perhaps his Doc. to make? To his nation into the miseries under control.
There will always be the super calculator and the latest recommended Cam, never (rarest) pointed plediert is to use its equipment and its own style to be found.
About the only times the Youthful interested someday a new solution to the problem will be that he is the future we do not.

I can only someone like Frank as a guest agree that if the younger man a chance you can give a perspective and to get back somewhat synonymous. I enjoy working with young stars together and very happy to help. Whether their colloquial language or behavior is sometimes difficult to come to the nature of the case to, and I work but with FX and photographs and which must therefore not synonymous with bringing German.
Conclusion world with who the child's eye perspective, but sometimes the better deal than the biased adult viewer.



Antwort von camworks:

your whole posting is as if you feel personally attacked and must defend yourself. werd mal smooth! nobody has written that youthful sonstwer or nothing more can or should do.

I'm just happy if fewer people without thinking and then just start it as a result and declare kunstwerk completely flabbergasted (and often aggressive) react if the community forums such as scrap abtut movies. a little background and self-criticism has harmed anyone.

so, I must now continue working. I think I have my thoughts on the subject sufficiently.



Antwort von stevenk:

If the film youth synonymous twice as good as the youth in the industry, then there will only be ready and disposable film.
What is not of itself is not.



Antwort von Axel:

An interesting thread on the eavesdropping. Is the quality awareness among young people no longer so pronounced? Applies only as a "genius" is what the rules, minimal synonymous craft, refused?

Anyone who appreciates the craft more, you can all moaning about ringtones and save superstars. The youth to be ashamed of stupefaction, but it is meaningless. The above-mentioned excesses have their counterpart in the Herzilein-Gejodel old. Artistic taste and intelligence are private privileges, non-transferable.



Antwort von stevenk:

The youth to be ashamed of what is useless, because you have right



Antwort von camworks:

there are sociologists who believe that 20% of the population were grenzdebil and this was regardless of age *.

man of the past has not heard of such people because they simply had no presentation platform. Today we will zb of "where are you my sunlight" or people like Daniel Küblböck sowas maltreated and then another (very short) hit.

Now, certainly is not everyone who thinks that he can without a superstar talent are synonymous grenzdebil (I hope). but at least those who take reality slightly distorted true.

* A few times to recordings of street surveys:
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=RgM4ZWb01sg
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=M5XdIkzEqFI
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ko_X3GSJVxw



Antwort von gastgast:

Is it not precisely synonymous appealing to young people as a whole on his talent and sense to leave? Unconsciously, of course?

Sometimes I think, before training louder and "dressage" by too much film consumption is neglected, its own way to search. Often true since then the technique to 100 percent, but it's synonymous of the rest already seen a thousand times and no longer original.

For me, just the process of childlike naivety to spiritual maturity interesting - especially if it works in a show through cinematic looks.



Antwort von camworks:

"gast gast" wrote:
Is it not precisely synonymous appealing to young people as a whole on his talent and sense to leave?

may be not.



Antwort von gastgast:

Quote:
may be not.


stimmt.

But even professional filmmakers are not immune ignominies. Such a lot of nonsense to make it in the cinemas (which, fortunately, then viewers will hardly synonymous, thus not even be commercially justifiable) that I use for my plans still have high hopes.



Antwort von Axel:

"gast gast" wrote:
Is it not precisely synonymous appealing to young people as a whole on his talent and sense to leave?

Quote:
may be not.


"gast gast" wrote:
stimmt.

But even professional filmmakers are not immune ignominies. Such a lot of nonsense to make it in the cinemas (which, fortunately, then viewers will hardly synonymous, thus not even be commercially justifiable) that I use for my plans still have high hopes.

There are "plans", there is "hope", there is the self-conscious ruling "shameful" because the germ is a mind felt, which is about the plight wishes. That must be it then certainly synonymous:
"Dieter Buhler" wrote:
... for the favor of the poor should never jostle.




Antwort von smooth-appeal:

When I read some comments here, I realize again why I said in my childhood was cynical and sarcastic.

Ultimately, there is at any age Dumpfbacken and there is definitely more idiots than intelligent people. It pervades all demographic strata. There are doctors and strunzdumme highly intelligent homeless.

Acquired knowledge is not necessarily something to do with intelligence. Even though many do not want to acknowledge :-)




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Blade Runner Fan Film "Paper People"
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - People-Vultures
Jeromy Young erklärt ProResRaw!
ClipKanal: Air Review - Young.
Young Juvenile Youth - Animation
Young Advice from Master Filmmakers
Young Fathers - Holy Ghost (Official Video)
Die Cinematografie von ARRIVAL - DOP Bradford Young über Brennweiten, f 1.3, Empathie uvm.
Bestenliste slashcam
Into the Badlands Bericht (Slashcam)
Was ich an Slashcam mag
slashCAM - dunkler Forumstil
SPAM auf Slashcam
Neuer slashcam bug?
SLASHCAM-Forum ... Luft raus?
Auflösungscharts hier bei SlashCAM
Frohe Weihnachten wünscht slashCAM
Frohe Weihnachten wünscht slashCAM
Slashcam - versteckte Nerv-Werbung?
ACHTUNG: ab 22:00 slashCAM Serverumzug! VOLLENDET!
Frohes Fest wünscht slashCAM
HowTo slashCAM Forum: User ignorieren
slashCAM Forum Upgrade heute Abend ab 21:00
slashCAM website mobil kaum nutzbar?
Frohes Fest wünscht slashCAM

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos