I have recently founded a small artist booking and need a camcorder for promotional shots (live singing in small venues, restaurants and town festivals) and semifrofessionellen music videos for demo purposes etc. Unfortunately, my budget is very limited for much more than 500 ¬ I can not invest right now. I realize that one can expect in this price range is not much, but I would still get the best value for money. In the online search to become dizzy, however ...
That should make the camcorder:
- Good image quality and color performance in low light or modulated light by lights / stage lighting
- Good image stabilization (for shooting without a tripod)
- Usable resolution (HD?) And good Schnittkompatiblität s.PC
- Input and Prepared for external Microphone
- Headphone Jack
- (As SD card storage media?) Long battery run-times
- Optical viewfinder or at least useful display
From brand produced, I am not fixed, but I would not like buying Canon. Some of the HDR models appear to me while interesting, but in the past I was very annoyed with the service made by Canon, Canon because strictly refuses to release drivers for almost 3 years old, color laser printer for Windows 7 (64). But the only s.Rande.
Can anyone recommend a camcorder useful for my purposes?
Antwort von Mink:
I would you put the Panasonic SD707 to my heart ... has everything you need and more .... but only used to remotely synonymous in your price range have .... otherwise the Canon HV series .... Top image quality and compatibility anyway .... Spotlight and stage lights should go so synonymous .... Lowlight correctly, the "small" camcorder not all good.
In the budget, unfortunately, is not in question DSLR .... the last might be interesting for your needs.