Logo Logo
/// 
profikamera...HDV/HD oder noch normal DV?

profi kamera ... HDV / HD or even standard DV?



Frage von Heldi:
November 2006

Moin,

I am now facing a problem. I want me a professional camera and make me fell Cannon XL1 or so, immediately.
However, it is still NormalDV and s.die costs 2500 ¬. Now is the question for me, it is worth such a huge investment in a product that is two years in a totally outdated?
Other hand, would require a professional HDV or HD camera with 7000 ¬ to reserve beat.

You could help me, where you say whether NormalDV worth and what still cameras with HD / HDV cheap but good.

Thank you very much!



Antwort von Videostudio:

If you have a XL1 camera as a professional call, ask me how you to 7000 for a HDV kommst?
Put Simply SonyFX7 or the new Canon XH-A1 into consideration both cost 3500



Antwort von Bernd E.:

Professional camera is a very relative term. What would you like to do with the Camera, which demands or targets have your clients how much you can spend for this? With the camera alone, it is not done: If you do not already have everything, do you have a tripod, spare batteries, microphones, possibly a head light and and Other So: Put out what you do Wilster, then it's much simpler, the correct equipment to be found.
But if you are synonymous for a computer system should decide: the XL1, I would sort out, because their technology is simply inadequate.

Gruß Bernd E.








Antwort von Heldi:

Yes, I do longer films. I do mostly documentary and reportage. From and to have a short film.
Actually, I want now to FilmJournalistische level, which is more reportage. Microphones, Tripods, etc. I Tonangel everything. So it's just a new camera.

For me would be a shoulder camera, therefore, better.



Antwort von Videostudio:

"Heldi" wrote:
Actually, I want now to FilmJournalistische level, which is more reportage.

That sounds something after video journalist? The usual tools are the Panasonic DVX100 or the SonyPD170, the latter especially popular because of their excellent Lowlight capabilities. Both are SD cameras in MiniDV format, they only satisfy your desire not next:
"Heldi" wrote:
For me would be a shoulder camera, therefore, better.

For shoulder cameras is getting close to you (or I assumed) price range. The JVC GY-DV5100 is also an SD camera, strikes me as the only one. DVCAM from a stroke SonyDSR 450 is priced as much overhead, and a good lens as synonymous gobbles again some / many thousands of euros.
To what extent the HDV cameras shoulder of JVC and Canon are suitable for journalistic reportage, is controversial, and in order to assess the experience of me missing it.
Remains the HD area, possibly in the form of the XDCAM HD system of Sonyfür you would be best, however, synonymous with around 12,000 euros for the cheapest Camera without Lens begins.

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von Videostudio:

In principle, nor would the JVC HD101 in question - as soon JVC HD200. Had at least one shoulder camera.



Antwort von Honk:

würd of the HD101, I advise, it really makes little sense, a 24/25p Camera for use videojournalistische purposes.



Antwort von Markus:

"An unnamed guest wrote:
In principle, nor would the JVC HD101 in question - as soon JVC HD200. Had at least one shoulder camera.

JVC calls these models in any case shoulder cameras. But they are just like a top-XL1 (s) or XL2. How should it be otherwise synonymous? The physics can be so with a fixed rear shoulder restraint but not simply nullify?

"Bernd E." wrote:
Remains the HD area, possibly in the form of the XDCAM HD system of Sonyfür you would be best, however, synonymous with around 12,000 euros for the cheapest Camera without Lens begins.

Do you have the PDW-F330? Traps really for ¬ 8,000 from the optics, so I think in the 330 series with optics? This model then I would perhaps still interesting ...

Alternatives would be significantly more expensive F350 (standard without Optics) and the Panasonic AJ-HDX900 (mW without Optics and without Viewfinder). Then we are at 30 but quickly n.and more.

Shoulder cameras are no longer commonplace in the four-digit range. In SD-sector, perhaps even DV or DVCAM, but if it is high-resolution video to be quick, the amounts of five.



Antwort von wolfgang:

"Mark" wrote:
"An unnamed guest wrote:
In principle, nor would the JVC HD101 in question - as soon JVC HD200. Had at least one shoulder camera.

JVC calls these models in any case shoulder cameras. But they are just like a top-XL1 (s) or XL2. How should it be otherwise synonymous? The physics can be so with a fixed rear shoulder restraint but not simply nullify?


Well, but better than nothing even, this "shoulder edition" is. I even movies with the FX1 and a shoulder stand, you can do so synonymous when it is so not afraid of a rack.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Mark" wrote:
"Bernd E." wrote:
Remains the HD area, possibly in the form of the XDCAM HD system of Sonyfür you would be best, however, synonymous with around 12,000 euros for the cheapest Camera without Lens begins.

Do you have the PDW-F330? Traps really for ¬ 8,000 from the optics, so I think in the 330 series with optics?

Yes, I mean exactly. And my price indication is related to the net: the most serious bid for the F330L, which I now know, is 10,500 euros without Inch, shipping and tax. The inches have about ten (?) Percent, so I at a price of 11,550 euros come.
Also this must be an old woman knitting long, but if you look at the equivalent of viewing, then the price-performance ratio already outstanding. The set-Optics, which brings F330K, however, is not the hit, there are separately for 2 - 3000 euros Canon is both synonymous with Fujinon better.

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von Markus:

"Bernd E." wrote:
The set-Optics, which brings F330K, however, is not the hit, there are separately for 2 - 3000 euros Canon is both synonymous with Fujinon better.

Yes, that was synonymous to me that the dealer said. Let's see what else fits s.1 / 2 "optics ... or maybe a 2 / 3" with adapter-Optics?

Well, there is something (!) Time to Think and Learn. ;-)



Antwort von BjörnF:

"Bernd E." wrote:
The set-Optics, which brings F330K, however, is not the hit, there are separately for 2 - 3000 euros Canon is both synonymous with Fujinon better.


The absolute knock-out criterion for this is supplied Optics their continuous focus ...

And if a 2 / 3 "SD-Optics with adapter is better than ne 1 / 2"-inch high-definition optics ... We have the times with its F350 tested, and the subjective impression rather spoke for Halbzoll-Fujinon Optics.

Björn








Antwort von Markus:

"BjörnF" wrote:
... whether a 2 / 3 "SD-Optics with adapter is better ...

No. SD-Optics. You should already Camera fit. ;-)



Antwort von r.p. television:

Vorallem extended when using an adapter and a 2 / 3 "optics, the focal considerably. Weitwinkelobjetiv One is a normal cheap lens with little zoom (because Weitwinkelobjetkive usually have only 13fachen zoom, except one has an extender on a purely pan).
When using a 2 / 3 "Objetkivs with a normal focal length would start then you absolutely indiskutable (non-) wide-angle values (small = approx 60mm).
So rather 1 / 2 "and to use HD-ready ....



Antwort von BjörnF:

"Mark" wrote:
"BjörnF" wrote:
... whether a 2 / 3 "SD-Optics with adapter is better ...

No. SD-Optics. You should already Camera fit. ;-)


Only 2 / 3 "HD Optics sprengt so now the price but rather the context in which one with XDCAM HD moves - unless you have something rumzuliegen ;-)

Björn



Antwort von Der Die Das:

Hello,
synonymous I stand before the question of whether I have an HD or SD Camera buy. The trend I am interested in the old technology a little more. I have the impression that the semi-HD cameras either a sharp still image pans and jerky or poor-resolution images with pans usable supply. Did someone experience?

And another question: In the old PAL area I like the Camera GY-DV5100 JVC of very good, yet I turn - on loan - with the 500s and am quite satisfied. I am not quite clear whether the 5000 "true" 16:9 returns. Can you help me there?

wowo



Antwort von Markus:

"wowo" wrote:
I have the impression that the semi-HD cameras ...

What is because a semi-HD Camera?



Antwort von andreas jigme:

Thus,

a further contribution to the question which camera to 2500 ¬?

I recently stood before the same question myself and ultimately for a Panasonic AG-DVX-100 B decided. Because it's a "discontinued model" is there are very inexpensive. And I'm totally excited!

I think the IR technique has a few more years future. There is still no agreed standard HD, there is no standatisiertes medium and cut my place would have packed not synonymous (Avid Express).

I produce a simple image films and documentaries and am event of the images of the DVX-100 absolutely pleased ... In addition, all buttons are located so as a "Great" ...

The whole HD technology is still just in its early stages and I am waiting further development. It is not a customer of the situation in the HD benefits somehow to enjoy ...

With the current DV Cams (PD 170 or DVX 100) gets you really mature products without teething troubles. Worth even more ...

This is my humble opinion.

Gruß,

Andreas.



Antwort von Markus:

"Jigme andreas" wrote:
There is still no agreed standard HD, there is no standatisiertes medium ...

But that was synonymous in the SD area is so. In addition, there were MiniDV Full-DV, Digital8, DVCAM, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50, Digibeta, ... and probably dozens of others that I do not spontaneously are haggard. ;-)

Or do you simply on the consumer area, with the MiniDV and Digital8 was reasonably clear? - In this case, I'm going right.

"Jigme andreas" wrote:
With the current DV Cams (PD 170 or DVX 100) gets you really mature products without teething troubles.

I see as synonymous. :-)



Antwort von Der Die Das:

"Mark" wrote:
"Jigme andreas" wrote:
There is still no agreed standard HD, there is no standatisiertes medium ...

But that was synonymous in the SD area is so. In addition, there were MiniDV Full-DV, Digital8, DVCAM, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50, Digibeta, ... and probably dozens of others that I do not spontaneously are haggard. ;-)

Or do you simply on the consumer area, with the MiniDV and Digital8 was reasonably clear? - In this case, I'm going right.

"Jigme andreas" wrote:
With the current DV Cams (PD 170 or DVX 100) gets you really mature products without teething troubles.

I see as synonymous. :-)


Dear Mark,

I refer here to deas final product, ie a DVD for the customer. Also in HD if I can produce it (almost) ... None sehen.Schade synonymous with tension Icxh erwaret the development and dissemination of either HD DVD or Blue Ray and the Consumer Player and the equipment of customers with HD-enabled devices after my experience still have 80 - 90% of people a tube ...

Gruß, Andreas.



Antwort von Markus:

The tube is synonymous with HD ... ;-)








Antwort von andreas jigme:

Lach ...

Ok., Ok., You take it exactly ... I think you know what I mean
but of course, read: a standard tube Pal ...

Mannoroth meter ...

Andreas Lach ...



Antwort von Markus:

But of course! Some terms are happy and confused because sometimes it requires a clear delineation ... :-)



Antwort von BjörnF:

"Mark" wrote:

"Jigme andreas" wrote:
With the current DV Cams (PD 170 or DVX 100) gets you really mature products without teething troubles.

I see as synonymous. :-)


Ok, that has some NEN surcharge, but I would wenns Goes to Sony, but to advise HDV because of the PD170 for Z1 has something s.Handling and improved handling. We must not turn into HDV :-)

Björn



Antwort von wolfgang:

"Anonymous" wrote:

I refer here to deas final product, ie a DVD for the customer. Also in HD if I can produce it (almost) None sehen.Schade synonymous ...
...
In my experience still have 80 - 90% of people a tube ...

Gruß, Andreas.


2 points about this:

- With HDV has the advantage of very good 16:9. And the trend toward 16:9 vision devices is a very strong - look what today is mostly sold.

- With HDV has naturally strong reserves, the quality of the material is concerned. Even if you down convert to SD, the SD quality just really good. This difference can be seen of course massively s.einem HD Ready upwards.

So I would look at the question of whether your customers are not an interest but have s.zukünftigen 16:9. Maybe because they are tomorrow's a new plasma or LCD purchase ...



Antwort von snottyshitcake:

Hello,

Bin synonymous superior on whether I use a Canon XH-s.oder Sony HVR-z1 take.
Has someone experience in sports photography done?

Do I first considered synonymous if I buy a good DV should, but the material as I can down convert HDV or later as a sale can come to me really only HDV into question.

grüsse snotty



Antwort von wolfgang:

For fast moving objects you need to HDV2 with something more general blurring expected, but mostly as a motion blur is experienced. 1080 50i has in any case the advantage synonymous rather smooth rapid movements to be able to show what you HDV1 or 720 at 25p only how.

If the money allows, it could perhaps synonymous the Pana HVX200 of interest - the stop is already in DVC PRO HD and record in 50p. However, on the still relatively expensive memory chips, or stop with extra surcharge on hard drive.



Antwort von Shao Diese:

very interesting topic!

would have been synonymous to a question: we produce each year a snowboard movie, snowboard, we link the action is always synonymous with a funny story, so a little variety purely comes .... our current equipment consists of two Canon XM2, Manfrotto tripod and century fisheye ... . now we have, for the next (ie not on the upcoming) winter season on hd want to move .... we hd two cameras in the price range of 3000-3500 .... have to purchase me the FX1, FX7 and the canon s.näher viewed .... yes the canon seems gem. the tests in matters clearly in the resolution to be beneficial. what do you to the 3 cameras for this purpose?



Antwort von snottyshitcake:

I would be interested in actually synonymous?
Can anyone help us?



Antwort von Wiro:

Shao but the latter has already done what we in such a case usually does:

- He wants for the next winter season to switch hd
- He wants two HD cameras in the price class of 3000-3500 to purchase
- He has times the FX1, FX7, and the canon s.näher viewed
- He finds that the canon gem. the tests in matters clearly in the resolution is beneficial.

So where is the problem? It is a very personal decision.
A special camcorder for snowboarding films, there is not ;-)
Gruss Wiro








Antwort von wolfgang:

Just so I can see the synonymous - Information and Test Reports available in magazines, quizzes and forums, but sometime is the personal decision.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Welche HDV-Kamera?
Octopus Camera - Eine Kamera aus Standard-Komponenten
Octopus Kamera aus Standard-Komponenten - jetzt mit 8K RAW Versprechen
NTSC HDV
Sony HDV FX-1E - kompatibel zu was ???
HDV und Schnitt, Formatumwandlung
White Clip bei HDV
HDV Split VS Cineform - Bitrateunterschiede
Videoschnitt - Monitor für HDV
HDV-Camcorder mit Cassetten?
DV Bänder auf HDV Gerät abspielbar
HDV oder DV, Entscheidungshilfe und Fragen
Hilfe bitte! HDV Capture erfolglos
HDV Aufnahme wird nicht erkannt
Mini hdv Bänder importieren Imac Catalina
Hdv unter Windows 10 capturen nicht möglich
Sony HDR-HC7E: HD/HDV auf PC kopieren
Konzertaufnahme mit mehreren unterschiedlichen Cams, HD, 4k, HDV problematisch?
Wann wird 16:9 Standard (Breitkoepfe im TV...)
Windows standard video codecs
VESA verabschiedet neuen DisplayHDR 1.0 Standard
Alte Zöpfe TV-Standard und Verschlusszeitendogma
LUT für "superwhites" zu Standard-Rec709?
Videos in HD-Qualität auf Standard-DVDs
21-poliger EURO-AV-Anschluss (CENELEC-Standard)
Kann mir jemand eine HDV-Kassette auf USB-Stick spielen?l

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos