Logo Logo
/// 
Kaufberatung erste HD Cam

purchase advice first HD Cam



Frage von dehein2:
Juli 2007

Hello,
I already have a bit in the forum and on the "Home" read and am now after a Sony Digital8 camera in search of a new one.
Since I use a beamer synonymous (Pansaonic AE900-E) of course I'm interested especially HD cams.
I have two reports on the SonyHC7 and read the Canon HV20.

1. If I have understood it richitg can I do with the Canon is not far wrong, right?

I still have a few questions:

2. Both the SONY as synonymous take on the Canon miniDV cassettes entirely normal, or? Normally yes fit 60min - are then less with HD?

3. Are there any lens hoods for the two CAMs?

4. When I saw that right does not have the two cams for a small fluorescent darker corners, there are essays?

5. When I do the film then s.PC handle, as it plays it from?
--- HD: film back on a DV cassette on the CAM or PC directly s.den Beamer?
--- Not HD Television: DVD burn? What is the Qauli here when the high resolution data directly connects Television s.einen normal?

6. Canon is 4:3 and Sony16: 9 or? What preferable because the meisnten here?

I had a two questions that I currently represent are:)

Thanks in advance
Dennis



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"dehein2" wrote:
1. If I have understood it richitg can I do with the Canon is not far wrong, right?

True - unless you want the camera via LANC Remote. The necessary connecting Canon has unfortunately omitted.

"dehein2" wrote:
2 miniDV cassettes .... Normally fit ... yes 60min - are then less with HD?

No, the term is identical.

"dehein2" wrote:
6. Canon is 4:3 and Sony16: 9 or?

HDV is always house of 16:9.

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von dehein2:

ever grateful for the answer ... Questions still remain 3,4,5:)))

LANC I need for example for housing, or underwater?

super thanks








Antwort von Bernd E.:

"dehein2" wrote:
... Questions still remain 3,4,5:)))

I wanted something other synonymous ;-) übriglassen

"dehein2" wrote:
LANC I need for example for housing, or underwater?

Yes, but probably far more common for the use of a rear camera operator when the camcorder on a tripod stands. This is something tremendously eases the work!

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von dehein2:

na klar:) so everyone should write ..

So you Häller LANC (synonymous if I do not yet need not be neglected?



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"dehein2" wrote:
... So Häller LANC ... for you not to neglect?

Personally, I would for a camera without a LANC port no money to spend, but how important such a thing for you, only you can assess themselves.

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von dehein2:

the camera is indeed a few years and currently hold, I need it might not, but you would be with LANC yes on the safe Page .... heavy choice:)



Antwort von dehein2:

so, I have me on the SonyPage the angeguckt accessories and since there is anything I so ruache (light, microwave, underwater housing for snorkeling) .. Page on the Canon, I found nothing - I am blind?

Thank you
Dennis



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"dehein2" wrote:
... accessories for the Canon ... Page I've found nothing - I am blind?

Then look in the catalog "camcorder," which is on the Canon website as a pdf file there, and you are the eyes ;-)

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von dehein2:

Ahja as what is:) am somehow not a fan of the Canon-HP:)

So I get as synonymous as the main lamp and Micro .. hmm:) Canon is about 150 ¬ cheaper because I already würd NEN Battery and second bag will ne ... Underwater housings are certainly there for a similar price as in Sonyof other manufacturers, right?

Greeting
Dennis



Antwort von Nightfly!:

Look at the cams with your real quiet in the enclosures to. Later anger and reselling or exchange is not so great.

Gruß,
Nightfly!



Antwort von dehein2:

yes, I will do anyway .. I think I None of the two would be disappointed, because my rights are not synonymous are too high I think:)








Antwort von schrenkc:

"dehein2" wrote:


5. When I do the film then s.PC handle, as it plays it from?
--- HD: film back on a DV cassette on the CAM or PC directly s.den Beamer?
--- Not HD Television: DVD burn? What is the Qauli here when the high resolution data directly connects Television s.einen normal?


the synonymous times I would be interested!



Antwort von dehein2:

synonymous me yet;)



Antwort von schrenkc:

"dehein2" wrote:

4. When I saw that right does not have the two cams for a small fluorescent darker corners, there are essays?


wrong, the HV20 has a small light built (under the photo flash). Otherwise, there are lights for the accessory shoe.



Antwort von dehein2:

ok thanks:)
what really speaks gg HDV cam with a HDD? take the same format?



Antwort von Jan:

You mean the JVC HD 7?

Yes, I've ordered it and they will test themselves synonymous times.
At the moderate stabilizer in an emergency, I can forgo, A) because I have a very steady hand did and B) I always very much with Tripod doing - ie from eh. I would like to see the outstanding color properties (in comparison to HV 20 & HC 7) times closer watch over the Mags have written so well.

In Camera kommts s.was du drauf aufnimmst, yes there is the possibility of synonymous via firewire HDV material known rauszulassen.

Full HD 1920x1080 Recorded notes but definitely not every program.

Are HD 7 everything MPEG2 TS / MP 2 - MPEG 1 Layer 2 sound, just different data rates. What then rauskommt via USB so I could not exactly rauslesen must-try again when the camera is there.

VG
Jan



Antwort von dehein2:

So a good stabilizer would be very important to me,
1. which is better because of the HV20 or HC7?

2. Among the data, but the Quality on the HDD or miniDV recorded data is basically the same, right?

3. There is already synonymous Sony HDV already Camorder or HDD? they are always so with AVCHD .. la HDV worse is yet in no case, right?



Antwort von wolfgang:

I would tend to HV20.

The files are both HDV camcorder mpeg2 transport streams, but in the structure but some differences.

AVCHD is not equal to HDV - but has significantly different properties. To understand the difference, or the impact of this difference is not unimportant - before purchase. Read perhaps try this by:
http://videotreffpunkt.com/thread.php?threadid=4169



Antwort von dehein2:

Good, considering my hardware Austattung I will then probably decide for HDV, but there is no HDD HDV devices, right?



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"dehein2" wrote:
... but there is no HDD HDV devices, right?

True: HDV tape will always be recorded.

Gruß Bernd E.








Antwort von dehein2:

ok, then probably the Canon LANC probably because I just do not need, unless there is no Unterwasserghäuse without a LANC for Canon - jmd has given a hint?
Have a lot about Ewa-marine read, but there is no housing available for the Canon .. there are other Manufacturer?

Thank you



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"dehein2" wrote:
Unterwasserghäuse ... ... there are other Manufacturer?

True stable housing for greater diving depths, it is hardly for the HV20, because without it unfit for LANC just is, but if you cover a flexible enough, then something could Aquapac offer.

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von dehein2:

yes felxibel should be sufficient, it is only in the boat tours and snorkeling, maybe some times NEN diving to 10-15m, I think

Greeting
Dennis



Antwort von dehein2:

hmm, the aquapaks have no plan sliding glass front, right? films simply because of the plastic, or I see this wrong?

PS: just see "HV 20 - unfortunately, no suitable Aquapac"
Thank you



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"dehein2" wrote:
... Diving to 10-15m ...

For such are the depths of my knowledge Aquapacs no longer suitable. In particular, the lack of glass plan makes problems, because the water the film unevenly s.die front lens presses, which leads to blurring. But if there are no suitable anyway, is the point off.

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von dehein2:

in fact, the ewa-marine would have been super, but unfortunately not for the Canon, who know what else?

Thank you
Dennis



Antwort von Jan:

Hi,

yes that will be difficult for HR 20, this "bag of water companies" such as number 1 Company - Ewa Marine - are just limited wassertauglich.

The correct UW housing - which is then synonymous fast times 2 / 3 of the camera costs are usually remote from Sony or Panasonic on down, and stop the old Canon still had Lanc.

Zb Sealux, where it is synonymous housing for Panasonic HDC SD 1 & SonyHC 3, 5 & 7 there. Subal is yet known, but there I found nothing.

The stabilizer of the HV 20 is higher, their bad wide, but no Lanc are a few disadvantages of the model.
My Lowlightbild was brighter (if synonymous noisy) than the 7th of SonyHC

Even for HD 7 times, with quality setting 1440 CBR (fixed data) have been specified by the data of Firewire APP 2 recognized - and as normal HDV data. Very unusual for a hard drive camera, the firewire lead well through a transformation. One magazine has even s.einen Camera DVD recorder via firewire hanged and the material was detected, but stop CBR 1440 - not the Full HD mode with max 30 Mbit / sec.

Even more interesting but must be of direct VD Brenner 40, he is not only a writer for HD material, it can use the player as synonymous.
Has HDMI output, the supplied software, a BD burn the VD 40 then s.ein device (Television) via HDMI or component outputs.

I'm curious what the times VD 40 yet so can read .....

VG
Jan



Antwort von dehein2:

hmm, so Sprtgehäuse of the SONY looks really good for small depths and for me that would be a tremendous advantage to represent Canon, I think ..
I will have a HDV, since my computer just for rich times and I expected the quality to be sufficient, I will deshlab probably between the SONY and select the Canon, so if no underwater housing appears:) I will probably for SONY decide ... or? :)

Greeting
Dennis



Antwort von dehein2:

Now nochmal ne other question (maybe silly), but sone HDD camcorder would irritate me .. but there are only so with AVCHD .. yes there is but too Hardwarelastig:) you can because with the AVCHD cams somehow with "reduced" data oderso record so that the processing and quality HDV is similar to:))

Thank you
Dennis








Antwort von Jan:

Yes SD (720x576) then with MPEG 2, but hold very doll runtergeregelt.

Only not at Panasonic, Sony, as I have heard synonymous new AVCHD cams of Canon.

I'm always curious what Canon s.21.08 presented in the first announcements are promising, at least in the digital SLR.

There will be a 40 D of the report has Live View, so far in the Consumer category for Canon & Nikon have not yet established, only the small area in which rival Panasonic and Olympus.

Na waiting times ....

VG
Jan



Antwort von dehein2:

just off topic, which means LiveView?

Back to Topic:
So something with the HDV AVCHD is not ... I have a Core2Duo 2.16 - reciht halfway around the (amateur) to work with AVCHD?

Greeting
Dennis



Antwort von Jan:

Yes I am a digicam and video sector, should I perhaps be better expressed.

Live View - SLR cameras are usually not a live picture, only the Anschaumöglichkeit. Until some time ago, there were companies such as Olympus, an extra sensor for the Live Picture was made available, but partial (improved by updates) is not the current WAG & exposure values or no AF has approved. The problem is the mirror of the SLR - SLR camera, therefore - in the path.

Last came Olympus and Panasonic with a new version, ie the mirror is folded up for each measurement.

It makes it mauschelt so synonymous Canon, the new Pro 1 D MARK III AF but does not aim at the Live image.

There is now holding the first ad, the new 40 D (Con & Prosumerklasse - is with great certainty of Canon s.21.08 presented) synonymous over the system. Until last unusual because the two top firms SLR Canon & Nikon sowas in the price range have not yet initiated.

For AVCHD - is actually dual processor and 1GB of RAM minimum requirement.

VG
Jan



Antwort von dehein2:

The photos were to me was clear:) Thanks for the explanation ..

a Core2Duo is a 2 core processor or what I see as wrong. I have 2GB Ram ...

should be rich?



Antwort von Jan:

Yes PC is not my strength - should be enough - sorry.

VG
Jan



Antwort von dehein2:

yes no problem:)

there are still few programs, which probably come with AVCHD clear, right? What is it with Adobe Premiere CS 3 from ...

Thank you



Antwort von Jan:

Consumer Programs Magix Deluxe 2007 / 2008, Pinnacle Studio 11 Plus, Ulead VideoStudio 11 plus come synonymous already clear in the higher class synonymous Vegas 7 zb. Unfortunately, more or less one has to say.

Adobe - no clue ....

VG
Jan



Antwort von dehein2:

yes vielliecht knows who else:)

did you experience with AVCHD HDD cams? What is, for example with the SONY HDR-SR8E?

Greeting
Dennis



Antwort von dehein2:

So Adobe can not, will see me Vegas ....

Now I have the HDD cams in your spell:) - what can you recommend me doing?

THANK YOU








Antwort von wolfgang:

Currently, Vegas 7e AVCHD only devices of Sony AVCHD import and edit. A Vegas 8 version has already been announced, but still lasts. Adobe Premiere to date with AVCHD not. Good thing the running synonymous in Edius 4, on the Canopus HQ codec - for editing AVCHD is currently probably the best solution (or alternative products to Cineform, then gehts synonymous in Adobe Premiere).

Among 2-core processors with AVCHD, I would not want to work - and even that is rather too little.



Antwort von dehein2:

I'm only hobby filmer:) My girlfriend has a Mac - what is there with AVCHD from?
Greeting
Dennis



Antwort von wolfgang:

"dehein2" wrote:
I'm only hobby filmer:) My girlfriend has a Mac - what is there with AVCHD from?
Greeting
Dennis


For the Mac and HDV editing, I can hardly what you say.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"dehein2" wrote:
... Mac - what is there with AVCHD from?

http://forum.slashcam.de/sony-avchd-and-mac-vt43400.html

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von dehein2:

dankeschön




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Global Shutter-Cam - RED KOMODO vs Z CAM E2-S6G
Z-Cam E2
TV via Cam auf PC
Z CAM / 8K FF - 6K FF - 6K S35
Cable cam
Neue Z-Cam
Skypen mit DV Cam
4/3 Objektiv an m43-Cam ?
Fragen zur Z-CAM E2-M4
Z Cam E2G, E2C, E2-6F, E2-S6, E2-F8
Funkstrecke an Cam vs Recorder?
Anti Gravity Cam
VHS auf DV-Cam
Z Cam - Bild Eigenschaften
Cam für Airshows
MiniDV Cam Fragen
Z-Cam E1 neue Firmware 0.31
Z-Cam Viewfinder für 799,-
Welche Cam ist das?
Kaufberatung Cam für LiveStream
Z-Cam SDI Adapter angekündigt
Action Cam OHNE Mikrofon
B-Cam zu FS7/Filmen Freibad
Z-CAM S6 oder Panasonic S Series
Z-Cam E2C Foto-Funktion
Z-Cam E2 - Problem mit Ninja V+

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos