Logo Logo
/// 

xvid Jerkiness



Frage von Thomas P.:


Hello,

I have a xvid file, when you play jerky. Is this a
incorrect coding, or it may be due to another cause
?

Greeting
Thomas





Antwort von Sky:


P Thomas wrote

> I have a xvid file, when you play jerky. Is this a
> Incorrect coding, or it may be due to another cause
> Have

Your 486 is too slow.

mfg

Stefan





Antwort von Thomas P.:

Au contraire, mon ami. My P4 1.7 GHz is fast enough.

"Sky" wrote in news post
news: ngo dd4g65 $ $ 04 $ 1@news.t-online.com ...
>
> Thomas P wrote
>
>> I have a xvid file, when you play jerky. Is this a
>> Incorrect coding, or it may be due to another cause
>> Have
>
> Your 486 is too slow.
>
> Mfg
>
> Stefan
>







Antwort von Sabine Sauer:

Thomas P. wrote:
> Au contraire, mon ami. My P4 1.7 GHz is fast enough.

oui, oui mon amis

but your operating system is Windows ...

Isch abe synonymous one solsche Rechnär is even a little schnellär ...

All xvid videos to go on such an xvid which zuckelt.
Schmeisser wirs stop away, lend us the DVD and make us a
DivX draus chic and restless ists.

>
>
> "Sky" wrote in news post
> News: ngo dd4g65 $ $ 04 $ 1@news.t-online.com ...
>
>> Thomas wrote P
>>
>>
>>> I have a xvid file, when you play jerky. Is this a
>>> incorrect coding, or it may be due to another cause
>>> have
>>
>> Your 486 is too slow.
>>
>> mfg
>>
>> Stefan
>>
>
>
>





Antwort von Thomas P.:

A wonderful idea, but unfortunately a catch: this film can be seen in
Germany does not purchase.

Now back to my exciting question: why it jerky?

"Sabine Sauer wrote in news post
news: TLR dd5ifb $ $ 04 $ 1@news.t-online.com ...
> Thomas P. wrote:
>> Au contraire, mon ami. My P4 1.7 GHz is fast enough.
>
> Oui, oui mon amis
>
> But your operating system is Windows ...
>
> Isch abe synonymous a solsche Rechnär is even a little schnellär ...
>
> All xvid videos to go on such an xvid which zuckelt.
> Schmeisser wirs stop away, lend us the DVD and make us a
> DivX draus chic and restless ists.
>
>
>>
>>
>> "Sky" wrote in news post
>> News: ngo dd4g65 $ $ 04 $ 1@news.t-online.com ...
>>
>>> Thomas wrote P
>>>
>>>
>>>> I have a xvid file, when you play jerky. Is this a
>>>> incorrect coding, or it may be due to another cause
>>>> have
>>>
>>> Your 486 is too slow.
>>>
>>> mfg
>>>
>>> Stefan
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>





Antwort von Alan Tiedemann:

Thomas P. wrote:
> A wunderschà ¶ ne idea, but unfortunately a catch: this film can be seen in
> Germany is not kà ¤ uflich purchase.

Then buy the content elsewhere, then there's certainly a synonymous
Full real names.

> Now back to my exciting question: why it jerky?

First, to another fascinating question: Why Plenk many
Real name objectors? And why build then usually synonymous TOFU
with discharge, pus?

Please visit. Thank you.

And then, if necessary in times ffdshow download the latest version and with the
XVid to try it again. If it's not working, please Detailed
(!) Information about the specific file, and especially for the player and
Filter equipment.

GruÃx,
Alan

--
Please only reply to newsgroup! Re: mails, I call only rarely from.
http://www.schwinde.de/webdesign/ ~ http://www.schwinde.de/cdr-info/
Mail: at__0815 hotmail com ~ news-2003-10 wane de




Antwort von Thomas P.:

"Alan Tiedemann" wrote in news post
Re: xvid Jerkiness # # #
> Thomas P. wrote:
>> A wonderful idea, but unfortunately a catch: this film can be
>> In
>> Germany is not purchased.
>
> Then buy the content elsewhere, then there's certainly a synonymous
> Full real name.
>
>> Now back to my exciting question: why it jerky?
>
> First, to another fascinating question: Why Plenk many
> Real name objectors? And why build then usually synonymous TOFU
> With discharge, pus?
>
> Please visit. Thank you.
>
> And then, if necessary in times ffdshow download the latest version and with the
> The XVid try again. If it's not working, please detailed
> (!) Information about the specific file, and especially for the player and
> Filter equipment.
>
> Regards,
> Alan
>
> --
> Please only reply to newsgroup! Re: mails, I call only rarely from.
> http://www.schwinde.de/webdesign/ ~ http://www.schwinde.de/cdr-info/
> Mail: at__0815 hotmail com ~ news-2003-10 wane de

Hello Alan (is this really your real name?)
I do not know what 'Plenk' means, but I hope that I now
quote correctly.
My real name is Thomas P., the surname is just not advertised,
because I would like to hide my identity, if I'm stupid questions
should.
The play with the ffdshow codec works! Thank you.
Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement vow!

Gruß,
Thomas





Antwort von Alan Tiedemann:

Thomas P. wrote:
> "Alan Tiedemann" wrote in news post
> Re: xvid Jerkiness # # #

Please provide the introductory novel and quote only what you
relate. ! And a real name would still re ¤
nice, but otherwise do you stop in the filter.

> Hello Alan (is this really your real name?)

Self-TALLY FRIENDLY he is that and that's all white Regular synonymous here.

> I am not white, what 'Plenk' means, but I hope I now daÃx
> Quote correctly.

www.google.de is known? Plenk with has nothing to do with the citation.

> My real name is Thomas P., bloÃx the surname is not advertised,
> Because my identity t hide would like, if I'm stupid questions
> Should.

Then you should see you here quickly forgiven, and you may
Instead, make smart webfora. There are certain requirements
to the HÃ ¶ flichkeit a Realname ¶ rt belong to. If you do not paÃxt --
You then muÃxt with responses expected.

> Playing with the ffdshow codec works! Thank you.

Super.

> Long live the Usenet and mà ¶ gen real name objectors improvement vow!

Then you go.

Otherwise, it was my last reply to you. A Schà ¶ nes still life,
but then, without my help!

GruÃx,
Alan

--
Please only reply to newsgroup! Re: mails, I call only rarely from.
http://www.schwinde.de/webdesign/ ~ http://www.schwinde.de/cdr-info/
Mail: at__0815 hotmail com ~ news-2003-10 wane de




Antwort von Christian Schroeder:

Thomas P. wrote:

> Hello Alan (is this really your real name?)
> I do not know what 'Plenk' means, but I hope that I now
> Quote correctly.
> My real name is Thomas P., the surname is just not advertised,
> Because I would like to hide my identity, if I'm stupid questions
> Should.

That is extremely rude, and therefore undesirable. Anonymity
should not give it here. If you do not want to go on forums.
Alan has already said.

> Playing with the ffdshow codec works! Thank you.
> Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement vow!

And you Plenk again! To you look at the jumps to help: Before
a set of characters includes NO spaces.

Wrong: Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement
vow!

Right: Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement
vow!

How difficult is this with the punctuation is not, right?
--
Gruß Chris
We must Sisyphus happy as people imagine!




Antwort von Christian Schroeder:

Christian Schroeder wrote:

ARGH! Mach ichs now synonymous been wrong ...

> And you Plenk again! To you look at the jumps to help: Before
> A set of characters includes NO spaces.

A punctuation mark belongs NO spaces.

> False: Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement
> Vow!
>
> Right: Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement
> Vow!

Right: Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement
vow!

--
Gruß Chris
We must Sisyphus happy as people imagine!




Antwort von Thomas P.:

"Christian Schroeder" wrote in
News Posted Re: xvid Jerkiness # # #
> Thomas P. wrote:

>> My real name is Thomas P., the surname is just not advertised,
>> Because I would like to hide my identity, if I'm stupid questions
>> Should.
>
> That is extremely rude, and therefore undesirable. Anonymity should be
> DO NOT enter it here. If you do not want to go on forums. Has Alan
> I said yes.
>

But I still tell my given name, because not enough?
I thought the Internet would Nichnames usual.

>
> And you Plenk again! To you look at the jumps to help: Before
> A set of characters includes NO spaces.
>
> False: Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement
> Vow!
>
> Right: Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement
> Vow!
>
> How difficult is this with the punctuation is not, right?

Na toll. Now I've already at Wikipedia nachgeschaut.

> Gruß Chris
> We need to Sisyphus happy as people imagine!

Sisyphus was an idiot.





Antwort von Christian Schroeder:

Thomas P. wrote:
> "Christian Schroeder" wrote in
> News Posted Re: xvid Jerkiness # # #
>
>> Thomas P. wrote:
>
>>> My real name is Thomas P., the surname is just not advertised,
>>> because I would like to hide my identity, if I'm stupid questions
>>> should.
>>
>> That is extremely rude, and therefore undesirable. Anonymity should be
>> DO NOT enter it here. If you do not want to go on forums. Has Alan
>> already said.
>
> But I still tell my given name, because not enough?
> I thought the Internet would Nichnames usual.

On the Internet make it so much, yes. For example, in forums. If you are for fun
mitliest times you will find that as much rubbish is written.
For inexplicable reasons, to write with as many who do not know
have ... Well, as always synonymous, this is the * Usenet * and da gibts ne
Netiquette, which you should keep half. Incidentally, the
no Nichnames but nicknames.

>> And you Plenk again! To you look at the jumps to help: Before
>> a set of characters includes NO spaces.
>>
>> Wrong: Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement
>> vow!
>>
>> Correct: Long live the Usenet and may be the real name refusenik improvement
>> vow!
>>
>> How difficult is this with the punctuation is not, right?
>
> Na toll. Now I've already at Wikipedia nachgeschaut.

Very commendable!

>> Gruß Chris
>> We need to Sisyphus happy as people imagine!
>
> Sisyphus was an idiot.

Well this is more to student life. No sooner you have a
Test behind you the next. Like Sisyphus gehts gehts always
again ahead of release. Da isses but good, the people speak nicely, then
is easy ...

--
Gruß Chris
We must Sisyphus happy as people imagine!




Antwort von Alan Tiedemann:

Thomas P. wrote:
> "Christian Schroeder" wrote in
> News Posted Re: xvid Jerkiness # # #

Please kà ¼ shortly above story!

That can not be so difficult, right?

>> That is Unha ChST hà ¶ ¶ Fliche and thus unerwà ¼ nscht. Anonymità ¤ t be
>> DO NOT enter it here. If you do not want to go to forums à ¼ ber. Has Alan
>> Already said.
>
> But I still tell my given name, because not enough?

If you do not want answers, you can even without any
Element names to post.

> I thought the Internet would ¤ Ã ¼ ren Nichnames panoramic view.

Small, but fine difference: we are here in Usenet, and in
Usenet de.-apply full name as hà ¶ Fliche. That's what I'm going now
at least two (!) once said.

GruÃx,
Al * OT * Fup2P due to

--
Please only reply to newsgroup! Re: mails, I call only rarely from.
http://www.schwinde.de/webdesign/ ~ http://www.schwinde.de/cdr-info/
Mail: at__0815 hotmail com ~ news-2003-10 wane de




Antwort von Stefan_Janßen:

Thomas P. wrote:

> I thought the Internet would Nichnames usual.

In WWW yes, certainly in IRC, but _not_ in USENET!

Stefan





Antwort von Ralf Fontana:

Thomas P. wrote:

> But I still have my first name revealed

how generous of Dir

> because not enough?

A real-name is a real-name is a real name. A real name
is considered impolite, it considered impolite to refuse. The preferred
Responding to rude people is "ignore". Without Allan's response
I would not even interested in your question.

> I thought the Internet would Nichnames usual.

As you would confuse the Internet and kindergarten.

(which you may like to look synonymous with wiki, the noise is
You still accompany some time)




Antwort von Michael Weber:

Oh man, do you have a lot of time. Caretaker?




Antwort von Christian Schroeder:

Michael Weber wrote:
> Oh man, do you have a lot of time. Caretaker?

Time for what? What do you? No, studying. Time I did not
really a lot ...

--
Gruß Chris
We must Sisyphus happy as people imagine!




Antwort von Michael Weber:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:18:470200 Christian Schroeder wrote:

> Michael Weber wrote:
>> Oh man, do you have a lot of time. Caretaker?
>
> Time for what? What do you? No, studying. Time I did not
> Really a lot ...

That was of course the Knaller - student. Myth confirmed ...

Hi




Antwort von Christian Schroeder:

Michael Weber wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:18:470200 Christian Schroeder wrote:
>
>
>> Michael Weber wrote:
>>
>>> Oh man, do you have a lot of time. Caretaker?
>>
>> Time for what? What do you? No, studying. Time I did not
>> really a lot ...
>
>
> That was of course the Knaller - student. Myth confirmed ...

What then?

--
Gruß Chris
We must Sisyphus happy as people imagine!





Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
XVID
Xvid AVI 1.0
xvid ruckeln
XViD vs. SVCD
Xvid != DivX?
XviD im Player abspielen
DVD -> XviD "on the fly"
Videoformat MPEG4 vs. Xvid
XviD, wie multiplexen?
Suche XviD-Codec
XviD Lautstaerke aendern
XVID und zerwürfeltes Bild
XVID DIVX kompatibel einstellen
DivX Logo statt Xvid
DVD Player für Xvid
DIVX oder XVID Schneiden
XVid Versionen fuer Win
avi (xvid) -> mpeg2 (dvd)
Xvid und AMD Dual Core
Behebt XviD Probleme von DivX?
DVD-Player mit XVID Unterstützung
MPV/MP2 nach XviD-AVI?
Wie 2sprachiges Xvid video abspielen
XViD-Frage: bvop und nvop
Software für VOB -> DivX/XviD
XviD-Fehler mit Absturz Windows-Explorer

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos