AJA Video Systems today announced the availability of its new HDR Image Analyzer, an HDR monitoring and analysis appliance powered by Colorfront developed software. On display at IBC 2018, Stand 7.C25, HDR Image Analyzer supports the monitoring and analysis of 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD, HDR and WCG content for broadcast and OTT entertainment across production, postproduction, quality control (QC) and mastering.
HDR Image Analyzer fuses AJA’s proven audio and video I/O technology with Colorfront’s powerful image analysis software. The sleek 1RU device delivers a comprehensive toolset for monitoring and analyzing HDR standards including Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and PQ (Perceptual Quantizer) for 4K/UltraHD workflows. HDR Image Analyzer is the second technology collaboration between AJA and Colorfront, following the integration of Colorfront Engine into AJA’s FS-HDR real-time HDR/WCG converter.
HDR Image Analyzer feature highlights include:
• Support for display referred SDR (Rec.709), HDR ST2084/PQ and HLG analysis
• Support for scene referred ARRI, Canon, Panasonic, RED and Sony camera color spaces
• Display and color processing look up table (LUT) support
• Automatic color space conversion based on the award winning Colorfront Engine
• CIE graph, vectorscope, waveform and histogram support
• Nit levels and phase metering
• False color mode to easily spot out of gamut/out of brightness pixels
• Advanced out of gamut and out of brightness detection with error intolerance
• Data analyzer with pixel picker
• Line mode to focus a region of interest onto a single horizontal or vertical line
• File base error logging with timecode
• Reference still store
• UltraHD UI for native-resolution picture display
• Up to 4K/UltraHD 60p over 4x 3G-SDI inputs
• SDI auto signal detection
• Loop through output to broadcast monitors
• Three year warranty
HDR Image Analyzer is available for order through AJA’s worldwide reseller network for ,995 MSRP and will ship this fall.
Bild zur Newsmeldung: