Adobe has recently opted for smaller and more frequent updates for its video applications and has now released new features and performance improvements for Premiere Pro and Premiere Rush with its April 2021 updates. These are the most important new features from today's update:
- Premiere Rush now offers native support for Apple M1 computers.
- There is a new timeline context menu - On iOS, user:ins can now tap on a video clip in the timeline to bring up the context menu. The context menu can also be used to split, duplicate or delete a clip. Clicking on the video clip with audio can separate the audio clip from the video.
- Changes to reset functionality - On iOS and Android, the reset function for colour, audio and transformations can now be used to reset all adjustments. On desktop, the reset function resets colour adjustments.
- Direct support for new Samsung Note 20/20+ Android smartphones.
- Further optimised and improved export time using Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration - up to 1.8x faster than with Premiere Pro 14.0.
- Lumetri presets now display one frame from the current sequence. In addition, thumbnails for Lumetri presets in the Effects panel update dynamically, providing a direct preview of the parameters set.
You can find all the new features of Adobe Premiere Rush at here.
And you can find all the innovations for Adobe Premiere Pro at here.
Bilder zur Newsmeldung: