Adobe has released the February 2021 update (version 14.9) to its Creative Cloud. It brings Adobe's video editing program Premiere Pro performance improvements to audio filters - speeding up rendering of various audio effects to achieve speed increases of 20 to 80 percent. Optimized audio effects include Analog Delay, Automatic Clock Remover, DeEsser, DeNoise, DeReverb, Notch Filter and Mastering. Likewise, exports of video compressed in AVC/H.264 and HEVC/H.265 have been accelerated on macOS.
Adobe Premiere Pro
In addition, the following fixed issues in Premiere Pro (version 14.9):
- Fixed issue with duration when setting minimums in the Essential Sound panel.
- Fixed problem with continuous edits when rulers are displayed in the Program Monitor
- Improved stability when sending a sequence with Essential Sound panel effects to AU
- Fixed problem with context menus and track resizing when renaming tracks
- Fixed problem where extensions were displayed as grayed out
- Fixed issue where ghost projects were created when saving in some virtualized environments
Adobe's mobile video editing app Premiere Rush also gets some performance improvements (on iOS ) with the new 1.5.50 release - optimizations provide better battery life, less heating, and faster exports. In addition, a new feature enables rotate or flip videos. With its help, video clips, images, stickers and overlays can now be rotated or mirrored.
Also new are many sound effects - Premiere Rush now allows users to choose from more than 1500 sound effects. Users can quickly search for audio (and also sound effects) in Premiere Rush using keywords helpx.adobe.com/de/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/de/premiere-rush/help/import-footage.ug.html#import-audio. Results include matching titles, artists, genres and categories.
Adobe's Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fresco users can now work asynchronously on the same files via team in the cloud using the "Invite to Edit" feature. In addition, Preset Sync allows Photoshop presets such as brushes, swatches, gradients, patterns, styles and shapes to be synced across devices in the desktop version of Photoshop on Mac and Windows.
New "Invite to Edit" feature
Bild zur Newsmeldung: