[10:10 Thu,12.May 2022 by Thomas Richter]
Adobe has just released the new version 22.4 of its video editing program Premiere Pro 22.4. The focus of the improvements in Premiere&s May update is performance. For example, exporting 4:2:2 HEVC 10-bit video is now available for both Intel and M1 systems on macOS and AMD GPUs on Windows, thanks to new support for hardware encoding. This brings up to 10x speedup in encoding for export.
In addition, intelligent rendering performance and QuickTime screen recording playback and scrubbing have been accelerated. In addition, for more resource-efficient HDR work, medium- and high-resolution HDR proxies can now be created in the correct color space. New features in version 22.4 include support for transparency in GIFs and options for distributing spacing between objects for titles and graphics.
New features in Adobe Premiere Pro update 22.4
- Export GIFs with transparency
- Distributing objects in titles and graphics. New graphics tools let you adjust the spacing between text and shapes, so you can evenly distribute different elements when designing titles and graphics.
- 10x faster exports for 4:2:0 10-bit HEVC on macOS thanks to new hardware acceleration on Mac Intel and M1 systems.
Enable hardware acceleration on macOS.
- 10x faster exports for 4:2:0 10-bit HEVC on AMD thanks to new hardware-accelerated encoding for AMD GPUs under Windows
- Improved playback of QuickTime screen captures
- Intelligent rendering improvements. Accelerated exports using appropriate codecs and sequence previews. Intelligent rendering improvements in this release provide faster exports for supported formats.
- HDR proxies. Improved editing performance through the use of HDR proxies, which are automatically generated smaller medium- and high-resolution file copies in the correct color space.
more infos at bei helpx.adobe.com
deutsche Version dieser Seite: Adobe Premiere Pro Update 22.4 bringt 10x schnelleren 4:2:0-HEVC Export