AtomOS 10.71 brings ProRes RAW for Sony FS cams, Canon EOS R5 and Panasonic BS1H[13:49 wed,24.November 2021 by Thomas Richter]
Atomos has released new firmware AtomOS 10.71 for its 5" HDR monitor recorders Ninja V and Ninja V+. It brings the ability to record in ProRes RAW format along with older Sony FS series cameras, Canon EOS R5 and Panasonic LUMIX BS1H. In addition, the AtomOS update includes new features for the AtomX CAST and compatibility with the Ninja V+.
ProRes RAW with Sony FS5, FS5 MKII, FS700 and FS700R.
The Ninja V+ Pro Kit (or the Ninja V+ with the AtomX SDI Unit and SDI RAW activation) now supports ProRes RAW recording from the Sony FS5 (with RAW upgrade), FS5MKII, FS700 (with RAW upgrade) and FS700R at up to 2K 240fps, 4K 60fps and 4K 120fps for 4s bursts using the new firmware. RAW output at 4K 60fps and 2K up to 240fps can also be done with the Sony FS7 or FS7MKII with the additional XDCA-FS7 module.
ProRes RAW with Canon EOS R5
Combining the Canon EOS R5 with the Atomos Ninja V allows shooting up to 5K RAW and even up to 8K RAW with the Ninja V+.
ProRes RAW with LUMIX BS1H.
When the Ninja V or Ninja V+ is combined with a Panasonic LUMIX BS1H rig, 5.9K 30fps, 4.1K 60fps and 3.5K 50fps anamorphic shooting is possible.
The new AtomOS also brings an update for the AtomX CAST which brings new features such as compatibility with the Ninja V+, image overlays, picture-in-picture (PiP) recording, and a dip to black and white transition. Other updates such as support for interlaced inputs, an audio delay option, and bug fixes make this the largest AtomX CAST update to date.
New Ninja V and Ninja V+ features through AtomOS 10.71.
When combined with the Atomos Ninja V, the LUMIX BS1H can anamorphize up to 5.9Kp30, 4.1Kp60 and
3.5Kp50 anamorphic ProRes RAW recording.
- ProRes RAW recording:
--5.9K (5888 x 3312) at 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p
--4.1K (4128 x 2176) at 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p
--3.5K Anamorphic (3536 x 2656) at 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p
- WB and ISO controls for FCP adjustment sliders
Canon EOS R5 HDMI RAW support:
- ProRes RAW recording:
--5K (5088 x 2680) at 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p
- WB and ISO controls for FCP settings slider
AtomX CAST features.
The following features are now supported when using AtomX CAST with Ninja V:
- Introduction of "dip to" transitions, available in black and white. These can be automatically
automatically applied each time you switch from one input to another.
- Addition of updated options for program recording. Select Clean to record a clean feed of the currently switched input or use the new CAST Program mode. CAST Program mode records graphical overlays and picture-in-picture (PiP) to the SSD/HDD in the Ninja V. Recording includes the new "Dip to" transitions as well as the
Fade In/Fade Out buttons that allow the program to fade in or out during recording.
- Interlaced signals are now supported. An automatic pulldown conversion is applied to them, which is then
applied to them, which is then adjusted to the project rate.
- Audio delay options are now available that apply frame delays to all audio inputs
including analog and embedded audio (calibration feature is not supported).
- General error corrections.
more infos at bei www.atomos.com
deutsche Version dieser Seite: AtomOS 10.71 bringt ProRes RAW für Sony FS-Cams, Canon EOS R5 und Panasonic BS1H
|Canon EOS R5||im Vergleich mit:|
Listenpreis: 4385 €
Markteinführung: August 2020
Platz 2 DSLR/DSLM Bestenliste
|Canon EOS R6|
Listenpreis: 2630 €
Sensorgrößen-Klasse: Kleinbild-Vollformat, FX