Blackmagic&s latest Camera 7.8 Public Beta (macOS/Windows) firmware update gives the Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 camera with 6K-S35 sensor the ability to stream live via RTMP. For combined use of the camera with the ATEM Streaming Bridge, the update also brings support for camera control, tally and talkback for the URSA Broadcast. Otherwise, it improves performance and fixes bugs. Also included in the update is the new version 2.3 of Blackmagic&s RAW.
Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 Camera
What&s new in Blackmagic Camera 7.8 Beta.
- Supports live streaming on URSA Broadcast G2:
-- Streaming via USB cell phones
-- Streaming via USB Ethernet adapters
-- Adds settings for streaming menu.
-- Stream directly to YouTube, Twitter, etc.
-- Supports camera control back to camera
-- Supports tally back to camera
-- Supports talkback sound back to camera
- Includes other performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Note: live streaming with URSA Broadcast G2 does not work correctly on some iPhone 12 models
What&s new per Blackmagic RAW 2.3.
- Improves Blackmagic RAW capture from the SIGMA fp and fp L.
- Added sample code for an OpenEXR transcoder for the command line.
- Performance and stability improvements for the Premiere Pro plugin.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Here are our tests: Image quality, debayering and rolling shutter of the Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 and Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 - The one for everything?.