Besides new version 17 of Davinci Resolve and the corresponding Beta 1 download, Blackmagic has also released a first beta version of the standalone version of the compositing program Fusion Studio 17.
The beta of Fusion Studio 17 brings new effect templates for Fusion, nodes for different shapes, animation curves, animations with synchronized sound as well as workflow integration for third-party applications and more.
A license dongle is required for this version of Fusion Studio. Blackmagic asks for feedback and the reporting of any bugs in the beta version via the beta feedback forum on the Blackmagic Design website.
What's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 17
- Modifier for animated curves to make animations easier and more comfortable.
- Support for customizing the Fusion toolbar above the node editor.
- Initial support for a GPU-accelerated 2D shape toolkit for motion graphics.
- Improved optical flow behavior in Fusion tools.
- Support for bookmarks to switch between different views in the Node Editor.
- Support for Fusion Studio activation keys.
- Support for an improved Inspector with tabs and key images.
- Several performance and stability improvements.
Bild zur Newsmeldung: