DJI has released the firmware update DJI v01.00.0460 for the DJI Mavic Air 2, which enhances its capabilities with the possibility to use its remote control also for steering the new Mini 2 drone.
The new firmware v01.00.0460 for the Mavic Air 2
- the Mavic Air 2 remote control can also be used with the DJI Mini 2 after the update It is recommended to use the remote control with DJI Fly App v1.2.0 or higher
- The default altitude of the RTH (Retun To Home) function has been updated to 100m. If the RTH altitude is not defined manually, this value will be used when the RTH function is activated to determine the flight altitude (above ground) at which the drone will automatically fly back to the starting point
- The Downward Vision System was optimized by increasing the height limit to 30 m, in case the drone uses only the Downward Vision System for positioning
- The algorithm that controls the rotation speed of the fan has also been optimized to reduce noise and power consumption immediately after switching on
- Also optimized is the detection and alarm per app when the propellers are folded out
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI positions the Mavic 2 Pro DJI Mavic Air 2 between Mini 2 and the more professional Mavic 2 Pro in terms of features and price. Here is our field test of the DJI Mavic Air 2: 4K 50p, D-Cinelike, new controller - the better Mavic?.