Blackmagic has once again released an update for its free grading, editing, compositing and audio mastering program DaVinci Resolve (Studio). And as the version number 18.1.2 suggests, it&s a rather minor one. Besides the usual general performance and stability improvements, it brings a whole host of bug fixes as well as a new feature, namely iPad Bluetooth support for the DaVinci Resolve Speed Editor (here&s our review), one of the control panels for Resolve. This is provided for the special version of DaVinci Resolve for iPad also released today, which allows working with some essential Resolve 18 features (video editing and color correction) now on Apple&s iPads.
What&s New in DaVinci Resolve 18.1.2
- Updated Speed Editor firmware with Bluetooth support for the iPad.
- Improved voice isolation with the ability to restore the dry signal from the mix control.
- Added impact and balance preset for the Fairlight multiband compressor.
- Fix for a problem using the key lock with the Node Sizing function on Apple Silicon.
- Fixed a crash when deleting some user transition presets.
- Fixed a problem with the first and last frame display controls.
- Fixed a problem when trimming some comps with animation curves.
- Fixed a problem loading paths without locked keyframes.
- Fixed a problem when scrolling with the middle mouse in the macro editor.
- Fixed a problem when trimming compositions with background media.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Bild zur Newsmeldung: