Corel has released the latest version 25 of its video editing program Studio, which brings numerous new features, including additional blending modes, enhanced video masking and audio editing capabilities, and improved performance. As always, Pinnacle Studio comes in three versions, though only the most expensive (Ultimate) has the most (new) features, such as importing 8K footage and intelligent object tracking.
The new features in Pinnacle Studio 25 (Plus/Ultimate).
- Additional blending modes: overlay effects, blending masked areas, creating light bleeds or other color and exposure effects (Ultimate version only)
- Smart Object Tracking: new shape-based motion tracking to follow any object in videos. This technology automates the mask creation process by detecting the original masked object and tracking it through the selected scene (Ultimate version only)
- Advanced audio editing features: new audio editing features to identify and remove unwanted noise with noise reduction; ; change audio pitch/frequency with pitch scaling and mix multiple audio channels into 5.1 surround sound
- 8K video import (Ultimate version only)
- Improved Ultimate mask creator: New grouped painting tools and new features for converting clip masks to track masks, importing nested projects into panel masks, and more. (Ultimate version only)
- Improved workflow with enhanced title editor including keyframe control for font size and color offers and improved 3D controls and new effects
Features in all versions include color correction capabilities, video stabilization, screen recording, keying, multicam editing, stop motion, DVD authoring, motion tracking and more. In addition, the Pinnacle Studio 25 Ultimate version has advanced controls for color correction as well as screen and webcam capturing, multi-camera editing with up to 6 cameras.Here is an overview of all the features along with a comparison of the different new and old versions.
Pinnacle Studio 25 Ultimate, Pinnacle Studio 25 Plus and Pinnacle Studio 25 are available now at prices of around 130 Euros, 100 Euros and 60 Euros respectively.
Bild zur Newsmeldung: