Topaz Labs has released version 2.0.0 of its Video Enhance AI, which brings a number of new features and improvements - plus, during a limited time discount promotion, the tool is available for less than half the price. Video Enhance AI enables filmmakers to upscale videos (e.g. from SD to HD or from HD to 4K) using deep leaning algorithms, as well as to de-noise, intelligently deinterlace or automatically restore old footage including the removal of optical artifacts.
Topaz Labs Video Enhance AI 2.0.
The new version (Windows 10 and macOS 10.14 or higher) is on sale from February 25 to March 12: instead of the regular price of around , it costs only around - with the help of promo code ENHANCE15, an additional discount of 15% is even possible.
Topaz Labs Video Enhance AI 2.0 features
If you want to check whether Video Enhance AI brings visible improvements, you can try out the program's functions on your own videos with the help of a free trial version before buying. Here you can read the system requirements - depending on the task, a lot of CPU and especially GPU power is needed.
The new features and improvements of Labs Video Enhance AI v2.0.0.
- Two new model updates: Artemis v11, and Dione v2.
- Artemis LQ and MQ v11 are an evolution of Artemis v10 with added ability to handle oversharpening artifacts in medium or low quality progressive input video
- Dione TV and TD v2 are enhancements to v1 that also remove oversharpening artifacts in medium or low quality interlaced input video
- User interface has been updated and redesigned for better operation
- Menu toolbar has been added on Mac
- When multiple videos are selected, settings in the right panel now apply to all selected videos
- After editing videos, they can be opened in their respective folders
- Model parameters and post-processing settings have been changed to sliders for better fine-tuning
- Reset settings button has been added
- Output FPS has been added to the footer at the bottom of the program
- Reset Trim button was added to the scrubbing toolbar