And still some new additions for our Black Friday and Cyber Monday overview including the exact time periods and links to the offers. Most of the deals of foreign manufacturers come to Germany via the distributors or their German subsidiaries in the same or a similar way, therefore we also list the offers of foreign manufacturers.
- BorisFX grants 20% discount on the effect tools Sapphire 2020, Continuum 2020, Mocha Pro 2020 and Silhouette 2020 and 50% on new bundles of two or three of these programs or 25% on upgrades or subscriptions to them.
- Manfrotto offers Black Week discounts on all its products, including 47% on the BeFree travel tripod, between 30 and 50% on various camera bags and backpacks and 22%-31% on various versions of the 190 (go!) aluminium tripod.
Manfrotto Black Week
- the specialist dealer Teltec offers demo equipment, exhibits and used goods at reduced prices as part of its Black List campaign, including a RED WEAPON 8K S35 HELIUM Brain Demo 17%, a Blackmagic URSA Mini 4K PL Demo 35% and a used Zeiss Compact Zoom CZ.2 28-80/T2.9 PL 30% cheaper.
- Magix offers on many of its products some discounts, so Magix Video deluxe Premium costs about 80 Euro instead of 130 Euro and Vegas Pro 17 299 Euro instead of 599 Euro - on all other (not reduced) products there is 20% discount.
- NewBlue offers up to 40% discount on all its VFX tools such as the different versions of TitlerPro 7 and Total FX.
- Avid offers among other things the 1 year subscription of Media Composer Ultimate in the context of his Black Friday deal discounted by 20%.