Logo Logo
/// 
Apple stellt Final Cut Pro X in 64 Bit und mit Open CL bis 4k Auflösung vo

Apple Unveils Final Cut Pro X in 64 bit and with Open CL to 4k Resolutionvo



Newsmeldung von slashCAM:
April 2011

Hier geht es zur Newsmeldung: Apple Unveils Final Cut Pro X in 64 bit and with Open CL to 4k Resolutionvo




Antwort von Bernd E.:

For further information with lots of pictures, screenshots and a short video, inter alia in http://www.photographybay.com/2011/04/12/final-cut-pro-user-group-supermeet-liveblog/ and here: http://www.twitvid.com/XGZYF



Antwort von Axel:

Viewer and Canvas together? Sounds at first after a bitter demolition, but will probably be exactly the measure that finally abolish a stupid Unterscheidungsnot, namely, whether working with photos or with modified material. We are always working with footage, and what we do with it is always non-destructive. I still hope that there is a bypass button, which - hide all processing steps - only for the ad.

No more having to transcode: Does the now native AVCHD, etc., it means goodbye to Quick Time? (EDIT: No, reading of Bernd's link is clear that the player is probably the native material already shows, synonymous in the timeline, you can cut same, that is, but transcodes still in the background - can you have to sag times).

Whether this fight price for which you get other than an upgrade, still synonymous Motion, Soundtrack, Color and DVD Studio Pro are included, at least the functions? Color correction on a fully automatic like I do without that is, if I had more nomanuelle, I buy iMovie less than 300 ¬.

Many questions to be sure all answered in the next few days.








Antwort von gref:

In "auto" I get always a little afraid ...



Antwort von domain:

Boy, is there but pretty much on auto :-)
Whether the good selling points for professionals are?
But please, if it works why not.
Especially as regards the color correction is a rather pointless feature, but it has always existed synonymous in high-quality programs, such as in photo shop with Auto Contrast or Auto Color. However, with rarely a usable result.
Automatic background rendering? Was there in Liquid and HP has always been what it should be so revolutionary?



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Axel" wrote:
Whether this fight price for which you get other than an upgrade, still synonymous Motion, Soundtrack, Color and DVD Studio Pro are included, at least the functions?

TIP: Read the article BEFORE commenting the.



Antwort von pixler:

I was hoping that my motion, color and Final Cut Pro will be merged into one app sees me ....... but do not look it.

Well seems like I finalcut me after nearly 10 years, a new edit & finishing tool must look ..... I'll smoke ;-)



Antwort von hansito1961:

"Pixler" wrote:
I was hoping that my motion, color and Final Cut Pro will be merged into one app sees me ....... but do not look it.

Well seems like I finalcut me after nearly 10 years, a new edit & finishing tool must look ..... I'll smoke ;-)


How is the work? Motion and Color are completely different programs? I think you you're really looking for something else better!



Antwort von gekkonier:

Hm ..

Final Cut version which always synonymous 1k
vs
Smoke ~ 14k

Here apples are compared with pears, but dreamed of fruit baskets.

Furthermore, I would bet that you can set all the automatic things in FCX synonymous manual. So stupid to be already, or are they?



Antwort von Frank Glencairn:

And I always thought iMovie is gatis .... ;-)



Am I wrong or did Apple really made it so slowly, almost all the features that other Programs for years on it have to implement?



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Axel" wrote:
... Correction on a fully automatic color that is like I do without if I had nomanuelle more ...
"Gref" wrote:
... In "auto" I get always a little afraid ...

Final Cut Pro is the professional field a strong dominant position with another upward trend - the numbers were at the Super Meet so called - so that is not likely that Apple this top position on the NLE market through a "iMoviefizierung" of Final Cut Pro X itself destroys. Automatics are fine, as long as you can disable them, and how it will be synonymous here. Options such as automatic color correction on import represent additional and probably quite useful occasionally offers, but they are not the usual color correction of hand to replace it.



Antwort von mella:

So that's "awsome" from. I do not know about you, but my butt is still firmly on the stool. Somehow I had hoped for more. However, I think that can not simply Color, Motion and the other cool tools from falling below the table. I hope there is for something more. Somehow I find that whole program as a worthy successor to Final Cut Pro Express before. But without the other modules, the announcement feels very "naked" on.

m








Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Pixler" wrote:
Well seems like I finalcut me after nearly 10 years, a new edit & finishing tool must look ..... I'll smoke ;-)

Ouch. Again such a noticeable liberated "I'm just too professional and have so much more and plan to claim as her!" Geseire, really. Since no help synonymous rumge-smily. But that is never out of ...

* Facepalm *

gekkonier's recognized perfectly, thanks.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Bernard E." wrote:
Automatics are fine, as long as you can disable them, and how it will be synonymous here.

Boh people ... iPhoto does not know any of you? iTunes? The Finder? Aperture, etc.? Above all, iMovie? Are you all Windows users? :-D

Who are the "real" sources will be prosecuted to know that these machines are non-destructive and sometimes simply in the form of "smart" folders and "events" are ... just like iPhoto and iMovie.

Ergo: they are there, but if you like clicking on it and whether and how you do in it up to you. That would FCPs DEATH (at least in the "Pro" [was always synonymous today! Is] market) if it were not so, eat but completely logical.

Come on, we prefer to do with the substantive "pro" arguments next like "what is SO cheap and / or looks like but can not / pro to be good!"



Antwort von mannamanna:

Quote Scott Simmons: "There's no more Final Cut Express and he made it sound like there's no more studio applications but that will remain to be seen."?



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Mella" wrote:
So that's "awsome" from. I do not know about you, but my butt is still firmly on the stool ... Somehow I find that whole program as a worthy successor to Final Cut Pro Express before.

Especially because you so so precise and well-founded reasons why and not just "... hmmm ... hmmm ... määäh joa-äääh ..." of you give is the statement really understand!

To sum up: "It cuts so only videos like ... no shit ... nÄ anthracite."

Thank you.



Antwort von mannamanna:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"Mella" wrote:
So that's "awsome" from. I do not know about you, but my butt is still firmly on the stool ... Somehow I find that whole program as a worthy successor to Final Cut Pro Express before.

Especially because you so so precise and well-founded reasons why and not just "... hmmm ... hmmm ... määäh joa-äääh ..." of you give is the statement really understand!

To sum up: "It cuts so only videos like ... no shit ... nÄ anthracite."

Thank you.



Wow, how expressive you can write so, in a nutshell always!

Quite fine.



Antwort von Mantas:

Fight, fight for the honor hansi:)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Marathon 2.0??



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Manna manna" wrote:
Quote Scott Simmons: "There's no more Final Cut Express ..."??

Um ... and the light one is not without being told explicitly?

Okay.

Apple who knows more than 6 months and uses is probably fairly easy to recognize that if something MONTHS (and not hours) before delivery to imagine, then, the purely political / PR reasons or, as now, because of the pressure competition (where the first times where I see the synonymous). It has finally enough to "we do not talk about unfinished / future products" too.

Or I may point out a last time when he something of a beta of Apple in the public has seen it? (OS X 1.0 excluded)

Final Cut Pro is the driving force and the focus of the "Studio" and was only shown because the "Buäh, like Apple are" professionals "not everything and want to sell anything!" Geseire has the upper hand and the competition in the hands played . If they lose Final Cut Pro users are, practically all the other studio apps unnecessary. The other way is completely sausage ... or wants one, he would say FC S for anything other than (in the first line) FC P bought? Exactly.

Ergo: of the other apps until the release of Final Cut Pro X everything is known. For what synonymous before? Because someone can not decide between Motion and AE? Between Color and DaVinci? (Well, maybe) between Pro Tools and Soundtrack? Well hardly. The DVD SP but dies I think is probably pretty clear! DVDs? Gar BDs? ... :-D

On top of that will almost certainly rest with Apps for 99-149 ¬ s.sofort the (Release) App Store have to be in the single ... unfortunately IMO.



Antwort von Wechiii:

Find the managed not bad. Was never really a friend of FC - because I was not synonymous soo much busy but with the update again There are new things that I liked.

But honestly? 64bit was really long overdue!

Greetings








Antwort von gref:

"Frank Glencairn" wrote:
Am I wrong or did Apple really made it so slowly, almost all the features that other Programs for years on it have to implement?


I still laugh when I think about how great Apple are TC_Fenster the 7-version with Murch and Coppola has applied uiiiiii ... ... TC-window!

Otherwise you will have to deal with FCPX, because it will be safe anywhere soon anyway ... at the price.



Antwort von Christian Schmitt:

That was probably really more so, "Hey, there's us, yes, there is something new soon, I promise!" Event.
Better media management, faster workflow with multi-core GPU and use - this will ease my life very average (if it is synonymous really work without problems of course).

And more "automatic functions," why not?
SmoothCam has helped me many times, directly in the timeline, without which I had to spend big time (the s.Ende not just paid).

I expect of Final Cut Pro at least nothing revolutionary, when it finally what other NLEs can already can, wonderful, no change in the system for me to just keep working as usual.



Antwort von pixler:

Comment on FinalCutPro vs. Smoke

yes those are apples and pears comparison I know .... and now all scream man can not with a 299 USD a 14K software dear compare ...... And why not?

I guess that Smoke is not a tool for the home user - I'm not synonymous - but a small animation studio - where the "tool" is good enough, then I'm willing to pay quite so much.

Fact 1:
Final Cut Pro of Apple has long been touted for the high end area .... and the new 4K Aufborung demonstrated this all too well.

Fact 2:
Final Cut Pro, Motion, together with a great "Motion Graphics" and sells package together with Color is it a great "finishing" tool.

Fact 3:
Who with his projects all the time between the programs for the switch must be sometime difficult ...... therefore, the wish of an all-in-one solution.

Why should we can not implement the functionality of Motion and Color in a single product? In a normal update, the might not - but FCPX has been completely built. In another area that goes well (Maya, Max ....)

I hope not entirely given up - but very confident I'm frankly not.

Well and then there's the price would be: get others so clearly under pressure but honestly who is serious about a 299 USD Edit Suite?
I think the Apple with the next FCPX adopted from the Pro range.

Warm greetings of a
Apple Certified Trainer Final Cut Pro



Antwort von vfxhansi:

[Quote = "Wechiii"] But honestly? 64bit was really overdue! / Quote]
Sure ... for about 7% of the users. Where I think more importantly for all other Apps, Motion s.erster place, but it is synonymous or so go out so that it will be.

But "real overdue" ... because? It is really great told? (It goes to 11!) Compared to all others? Who, exactly, except for premiere? (Which is the least interested) or you are synonymous in the Avid forums and write,-D

And you need a 64bit NLE ... because? RED 4K natively, the cut is the only true? Just curious. Of all that was changed renewed in Final Cut Pro X / Is that the only relevant for you?

Oh ha



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Frank Glencairn" wrote:
Am I wrong or did Apple really made it so slowly, almost all the features that other Programs for years on it have to implement?

Well then tell something this "all the features that other Programs for years have on it" are exactly .... na? Above all, what NLE has exactly this "all"? Your new Premsmokevid?



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Pixler" wrote:
but honestly who is serious about a 299 USD Edit Suite?

Which have no need to painfully, affected the price of your tool or even redefine the tool itself, but about their art and their skill ....

Poor as God.

Oh neeee, moment. You're right. Only since there are computers and word processing, we finally have the possibility of these paper and pencil Asis on the past its subject matter and especially qulitativ to trump! ... I take everything back.

Quote:
I think the Apple with the next FCPX adopted from the Pro range.

LMAO! Is listed.
Quote:
Apple Certified Trainer Final Cut Pro

Uuuuuuuuuuuuh ... yes, well then! LOL! If you have your BMW 7 Series and the D & G Sunglasses mention not synonymous better that we see exactly HOW you're abgecheckkt? :-)))))

Ciao, one of AATC, ACT (FCS Master), ADP ... sorry.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

A readable analysis with background information on Final Cut Pro X of a designated Final Cut experts: http://www.larryjordan.biz/app_bin/wordpress/archives/1452

"Pixler" wrote:
... Who is serious about a 299 USD Edit Suite? I think the Apple with the next FCPX from the Pro range adopts ...

The time when professionalism was determined to make s.price seems generally to be over in our industry - and that's a good thing. Who would for example before a 1000 ¬ DSLR Camera for film productions as seriously? Or set up a camera like the GoPro fun for TV shoot? Today, the fairly obvious work tools have become, and this trend is also reflected in the software: EditShare brings Light Works as an open source NLE, DaVinci Resolve, in a basic version of the freeware, Adobe responds with a subscription model for its Programs, etc., etc.
Apart from misleading the 299 dollar price-something in the Comparison of course, because so far was the FCS package with six programs in some 900 dollars (also already have a competitive price in Comparison to the competition). Although s.Funktionen now apparently some of Color and Motion in Final Cut Pro X has been transferred, you will probably synonymous in the future a little more money than 299 billion U.S. dollars to to get the same features of the current FCS. Only there will be additional programs then fortunately finally individually instead of just in the package.



Antwort von pixler:

@ Hansi visual effects

in my post we went synonymous not primarily about the price - which is rightly unimportant.

that you share up to the unimportant enervate my position, please ... can tstststs degree too much stress in the booth?


ps. no, not a bmw and nod & g sunglasses ;-)



Antwort von gekkonier:

I do not understand what this is all here. If you want something else you should buy something else. It's something of furzpipenegal which one does what. Counting does in the end anyway only the result and in what time we got there. I said stop only when there software for little money is one of the synonymous "little" can and the other Page a panacea for much money is to be added anyway the choice, so why mangled you are so? Interested Wen at all? does make your things which you can handle s.besten comes and makes good videos, right?

I'd wait and see what is being revealed in details else before what is good and what that might mean bad!








Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Bernard E." wrote:
Although now apparently s.Funktionen lot of Color and Motion in Final Cut Pro X was moved ...

What do you do that fixed please? I think you Core Video and Core Graphics misverstehst as functions / features of individual Programs. These are technologies on OS level, the various other apps (within and outside the FCS package) are already using since day one, Motion as a prime example. Final Cut Pro runs only last 5 + years after. Thus, the * functions * of Motion and Color are far replaced.

Why I Hallelujah! Cries at the "Mercury Engine" was laughable, as was the motion all (except perhaps the accelerated H.264 encoding) already 6-7 years before! :-D (if technically synonymous in modified form) Only unfortunately not a NLE and motion was, as I said, Final Cut Pro, it still did not know why it received little attention.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

[Quote = "Pixler"] in my post is not synonymous in the first place we went to the award - which is correct as unimportant.
Yes na abba siiiiiicher. Why yes it is as synonymous as CONCLUSION. Sure.

The with the elegant back rowing we really need to practice more.

Quote:
that you share my posts up about the unimportant can enervate Sun

Och du, Selbstschmeichelei is synonymous not your strong point, sorry. That would require synonymous, synonymous only in that I do approach seriously weischt?

Oh yes ... and (snort snort) to the "important" parts of your post, I'm not even discussed, because I had to remember simple, free, sorry. If someone asks me how I could be so stupid to buy me a Mercedes (he has NEVER seen mainly or down, but somehow know shit as it should), but where can I get for the 80-10 times a Lambourgini , then I laugh even from synonymous or ignore it.



Antwort von Axel:

"Christian Schmidt" wrote:
That was probably really more so, "Hey, there's us, yes, there is something new soon, I promise!" Event.


If however, including the price, fairly concrete information.

"Christian Schmidt" wrote:
I expect of Final Cut Pro at least nothing revolutionary, when it finally what other NLEs can already can, wonderful, no change in the system for me to just keep working as usual.


I think if you natively with the cut in the timeline begins (see Adobe CS5), but the actually used still Choice in the background to a higher value is converted to an online format suitable codec, probably with a certain machining edge, then the the best of all worlds. You can then maybe get over it in your hair, if that's a revolution or an evolution, but the other existing NLE workflows are overtaken.

I have previously said before, that an advanced nonlinear editing interface should be based s.iMovie and am so shocked by a non-streamlined. There are of course synonymous with editors ancestors who growl "We have made but never like this."

As always synonymous when it now would mean: Uh, by the way, almost forgot: Final Cut Pro X is synonymous to Win 7, then the abusers would immediately be very, very quiet.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Axel" wrote:
if it now would mean: Uh, by the way, almost forgot: Final Cut Pro X is synonymous to Win 7, then the abusers would immediately be very, very quiet.

LOL ... jo. Would have only just because of the 732-times the support effort, the version again cost 4 digits, if that's enough.

Sure. I see are full! :-)))))

Apple is after s.allermeisten interested SOFT - HARD and do not sell software as we know ... and at the cool margin!



Antwort von WoWu:

"Axel" wrote:
Viewer and Canvas together? Sounds at first after a bitter demolition, but will most likely be the measure exactly.

Hi Axel ... it used to it. EQ makes the EQ since there is so nowirkliche Revolution and works very well.

As for QT, so I tap on it once, that it no longer touches it, because you (can) cut sample is exactly, but QT is frame-based. The scenario is synonymous but that another OS is ticking beneath it. Guess times on the video engine IOS.
Could bring a significant increase in perfomance.
This brings us to one another but synonymous HW.

It seems to have come so as suspects before half a year:
It is an iMovie (Pro) has become, you need a new OS and new hardware. The cheap price is mitigated, therefore the cost of new hardware. Also runs a single plug-in anymore. The man is so synonymous have to buy all new.
Times as likely iApps from the Apple Store for $ 60 here and there, $ 40, depending on how much you need, since synonymous come quite a little sum together.

One advantage it but ... you can practice on iMovie before, until the new OS and FCX will appear in summer.
So AWSOME for me that is not only an improvement for all the iMovie user.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"Bernard E." wrote:
Although now apparently s.Funktionen lot of Color and Motion in Final Cut Pro X was moved ...
... What do you do that fixed please? ...

The s.Aussagen I am firmly of me from the above linked article of Larry Jordan, Final Cut Pro / Final Cut Pro FCS s.sich and X in particular probably knows better than us all together here, and the exact writes. For the rest, of course unchanged, that to wait for a fair rating must establish what Final Cut Pro X can actually - synonymous or not - when it comes to the market. Currently, so much "under construction" or at least not published.

"WoWu" wrote:
... You need a new OS ...

If you still have the panther on it, then this statement is true ;-) Otherwise, running Final Cut Pro under X 10.6 Snow Leopard, the latest operating system since 2009.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"WoWu" wrote:
As for QT, so I tap on it once, that it no longer touches it, because you (can) cut sample is exactly, but QT is frame-based.

Oh my ... the nonsense comes next. I could have with Final Cut Pro 1.0 (of soundtrack, etc. I do not even red) in the sub-sample area cut audio, sorry. So rather talk of something what you actually understand something ... what are synonymous may be.

Quote:
The scenario is synonymous but that another OS is ticking beneath it. Guess times on the video engine IOS.

LOL ... wow ... awesome as you bring out the blatantly. Where we know that iOS so what else is totally as OS X eh! And your "video engine from IOS is called the remainder" V Foundation "... and guess where it belongs ...

Quote:
This brings us to one another but synonymous HW.
... you need a new OS and new hardware.

Häää? :-))))))
Do you think you own the **** out or someone helps you?

But hey, since you seem to have a 300MHz G3, did jo, there you will probably 'Calculator new n need to perform endless! Otherwise you may like to support this completely ridiculous assertion. But experience has already shown that one can only dream about.

Ever heard of OS X Lion? Do what is in there and guess what it is? 3x ... may hint: it's something that virtually the same time as Final Cut Pro X comes out and no, this is rather less of a chance ... na?

Quote:
One advantage it but ... you can practice on iMovie before, until the new OS and FCX will appear in summer.
So AWSOME for me that is not only an improvement for all the iMovie user.

Thank you once again for us to conclude pretty much do as much of the plan you're really matter. Otherwise we would probably still sound like something taken as synonymous or anywhere near factual. Phew, lucky.

* Facepalm *



Antwort von WoWu:

Man, man, Hans .... have you back clearance or you have new things Internet in a padded cell?



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Bernd
Quote:

Otherwise, running Final Cut Pro X 10.6 Snow Leopard to, the current operating system since 2009.

Where does the knowledge, because the presentation was not clear and that the release date and the framework requirements would even suggest that LION.








Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Bernard E." wrote:
The s.Aussagen I am firmly of me from the above linked article of Larry Jordan, Final Cut Pro / Final Cut Pro FCS s.sich and X in particular probably knows better than us all together here, and the exact writes.

So you know who I am, what I do and who I work for ... like all other synonymous here. The fact that LJ is currently not even CUTTER years and zero practical production experience has been, you is already clear, yes?

You mean Jordan, of the type which, along with other Final Cut Pro X LIVE from afar and seen explaining get Larry has, unlike all the other "only" a video or in pictures from afar and seen in still synonymous have never used? Okay. Well then.

Or more of the passage
"Larry Jordan" wrote:
"... Primary and secondary color correction tools are taken from Color (see the screen shot below), and some of the motion effects techniques are taken from Motion"

? I find nothing funny enough on either video or screenshot can see what me synonymous only in entfertesten s.Motion or (even more) reminds Color? Understand.

So it can not be that he thinks so that what I have already written, that Final Cut Pro only finally uses the same core technologies such as Motion and Color?

That would be the same as I would say would be iPhoto Vignette and sepia filters get synonymous of Motion as they are, after all the same ...

But as you say ... We'll see ...



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"WoWu" wrote:
Man, man, Hans .... have you back clearance or you have new things Internet in a padded cell?

Eat wool clear. More than your usual excuses and lack of proof of your allegations confused as to predict not always necessary. Thank you for doing me a liar! :-D



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"WoWu" wrote:
... and the release date and the framework requirements would even suggest that LION.

Ui ... the release date indicates LION? Well, where have the all of a sudden her? :-D

Would be synonymous nice if you (where it say "Lion") again the link to the official "framework requirements," post could ... I seem to have misplaced him ...



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"WoWu" wrote:
... Where is the knowledge, for out of the presentation was not clear and the release date and the framework requirements would even suggest that LION ...

was the question of the operating system appears at the beginning of the presentation to be addressed. Anyway, it is the <"refer to http://provideocoalition.com/index.php/ssimmons/story/fcp_x_is_shown_to_the_world._flashy_things_are_seen_questions_are_asked/[/quote">Report at ProVideo Coalition (fourth paragraph) </ a>:" a href = Peter Steinauer, the architect of Final Cut Pro took the stage to give us more facts on Final Cut Pro X. (...) It will take advantage of the best of Snow Leopard so no waiting around for Lion to ship. I think that was surprising. "



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Bernard E." wrote:
(...) It will take advantage of the best of Snow Leopard so no waiting around for Lion to ship. I think that was surprising. "

Yepp. Where (obviously) only certain things right or go with Lion ever be. It is already synonymous of a "dual-installer" the speech was where you have to specify whether 10.6 or 10.7 runs and the installation will be adjusted accordingly.

But until then not a 10.6.x update that excludes one or the other "unlock". Lion is definitely but sooner or later in connection with Final Cut Pro X be the system of choice, for sure.



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Bernd
Thanks for the note. Let's wait it just down, especially as QT is capable of only playing 64-bit and synonymous Since 10.4 s.der pretty old Kit QT nothing was done.
And if FCPX bit really is consistently 64, then the nothing with C-based APIs.
And, as I said, IOS is TIME EVENT-based and not based.
Therefore, my guess is that the iOS video engine is used, which is not included in Leopard, but only in LION.
But we wait it off.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"WoWu" wrote:
iOS the video engine for the application is

As soon as it is invented.



Antwort von WoWu:

Only brain on (if any) ... then write it now and update iPAD invite ....
http://www.apple.com/de/ios/



Antwort von MrDizzle:

hm sorry, I'm here on an interesting discussion but happy ... well

thx hansi








Antwort von vfxhansi:

"WoWu" wrote:
... iPAD buy and download update ....
http://www.apple.com/de/ios/

Aaaaaaalleeeeees klaaaaaaaaaaa ... * Worried-guck *
As long as the shower in any sense recognize iss's all awesome!

* Confused *



Antwort von WoWu:

Has anyone actually information on whether FCPX only file-based works and how it behaves in the case with tape content?
Tape is then OUT?

Edit:

@ Bernd

You're really always well informed?
Have you found any clues?
Although SR tapes currently are traded as bullion, they still get us to stay a while :-))



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"WoWu" wrote:
Tape is then OUT?

Did AJA, BM, Matrox, etc. etc. are not to join?

If in doubt, with the capture tool I / O, done. That makes all the remaining NOI / O Plug-may have to be obvious ...



Antwort von Fosmo:

Quote:

Did AJA, BM, Matrox, etc. etc. are not to join?


A purely file-based NLE program would (still) quite nonsense. But this is still important, at least in the professional sector.

Otherwise:
None FCPX is in ways a surprise, but only the last consistent 100% of Apple's version of the Macromedia purchased the program.
64 bit? Of course, what else? Resolution independent? Sure. Real time? Logically, if the hardware hergibt that. All this you can already have quite a while, if you will. The need Automatikmätzchen None but you can almost certainly synonymous off, everything else would be idiotic. But who knows, maybe they are even here and there help. Also the price is now no surprise, at least noriesige. About the Appstore the individual parts together buy is only logical. And is probably even more expensive than the package now. If it will give the rest to buy more. The software can also dump the normal method, Shake and Color ranked earlier in the five-figure range. Therefore synonymous with the Comparison Smoke lags only limited, if one compares it with the package. The real dump truck is Autodesk, a smoke system proposed sechstellig before not too long to book.
The source record is a concept to give up stupid and I actually thought, Media 100 would have then carried to the grave final. The only really make exotics, some mentioned EQ, which is primarily a finishing system. A concert or a documentary that will certainly cut no one ...

Actually, Apple did not reveal a lot. Must haves are in it, is quite something. If you can switch off the magnetic timeline stuff, even the ne nice little bonus for those who need to be OK.

One question I have but still, actually looks like with the backward compatibility like? Avid bins are compatible in every direction in all versions. Final Cut Pro X understand his old projects yet? From the other direction even to mention?

Avid seems to have already seen something of FCPX in any case before the Prese at the Super Meet. Shortly before the offer was for an upgrade to Avid for 995 dollars. And the Final Cut Pro license you must retain ...[/ quote]



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"WoWu" wrote:
... Information on whether FCPX only file-based works and how it behaves in the case with tape content behaves ?...Bernd ... Have you found any clues? ...

Unfortunately no, at least noverläßlichen. In recent days, there were some speculations in the direction of "No tape I / O", but that was just speculation and only at the official presentation yesterday / today played this topic appear noRolle.



Antwort von domain:

Somehow it seems to me that the way Avid synonymous terms completely rethought and programmed NLE software, namely in the Avid Studio 1.0 at the expense of PS (equivalent to iMovie).
Current versions of former amateur drilled software are actually not that interesting and Irgenwann disappear synonymous dinosaur from the complex intersection of Stone Age.



Antwort von WoWu:

I think Apple has the final say in where the swing to iApps, because with the changes to Quartz Composer could suddenly all transition, filter, and so on their own applications, as we see already in iMovie 11th Since these are all parts of iMovie nointegrierten more. This reduces the work for Apple and furniture extraordinary additional business the balance sheet (or next) on without Apple stirred a finger.
But then so is synonymous QuickTime finally dead and the new buzzword then V Foundation.
This could also be a way to go the other synonymous Manufacturer. Moreover, this would result in an interesting market, cross-system add-on software. Actually not that stupid.
Still I find interesting is the time-orientation, specifically synonymous in the Sound section.
Perhaps one must of his first horror recover first and then finds it, if mode all the anti-wobble and color correction-Automatic are truly disabled, but very good points and after will no longer have to go from intermediate codecs, can be solved such problems organically synonymous.
Could be that it turns out on closer inspection, but as a good NLE.
The risk to price it can in any case anyone figure it out yourself.



Antwort von NEEL:

Man, such as the lack, gorgeous ... while the Hansi know the best not yet:

Avid is now offering a crossgrade of FCS on Avid MC 5.5 - for $ 999 ;-)

Hopefully makes the now not Rumpelstiltskin ...;-)



Antwort von Frank Glencairn:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"Frank Glencairn" wrote:
Am I wrong or did Apple really made it so slowly, almost all the features that other Programs for years on it have to implement?

Well then tell something this "all the features that other Programs for years have on it" are exactly .... na? Above all, what NLE has exactly this "all"? Your new Premsmokevid?


There!

http://frankglencairn.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/satz-with-x-finalcutprox-revolution-oder-aufgebohretes-imovie/

Frank








Antwort von WoWu:

Moin Frank ..

Man, I'm glad that "fools" found another victim.
:-))

But fun at Page, in your report I understand that processing should take place nonative ... I had understood that the "normal" rendering processes run in the background, but that is trans-coded, because then you could not even access a file anywhere, because for the first time everything has to be transcoded.
But, that is, as I said, my understanding. Accurate information I have not synonymous, but that would be of course a killer. If you have information as next ... bring it on.



Antwort von Frank Glencairn:

Frankly, my information is synonymous contradictory.
Since last night the status changes almost hourly.

The best I have so far is this: http://vimeo.com/22341718
Ca. at 17:00 he says something of AVCHD native editing.

However, I wonder why there is this nooffizielle announcement of Apple? Would that finally something really new.

Frank



Antwort von stereofilm:

Hi,

for all the people who think that Apple is the big gamble succeeded, I would recommend a screenshot of times to look at Avid Studio 1.0. The first reading of the Final Cut X Screenshots particularly with regard to the clips and effects in the timeline I had to think about whether Apple has the software might be given at AVID in order. Even closer is not. Especially since the glorious features including this great AUTOMATIC effects according to the Avid Studio with a few exceptions as accurately find it. Mhhh including ..... native AVCHD editing ...

I think this release is a decent kick in the face of each of the professional in any way with Final Cut busy. First, what is with the people who for years has always tidy the software purchased and updated? Can I look at the software now on the AppStore now completely new? Since there are apparently more NoBox version thus fall away synonymous UPDATES! Do not exist in the AppStore! My current studio version is so so more or less worthless and I am treated by Apple as a complete customer? My Pro Apps like motion etc are easily plucked and adjusted (now prior assumptions)? Especially since I can not imagine the AppStore for the version as usual templates and audio loops will be there? Or I suck me then 40GB on the net?

Second, it is a decent kick in the face for all system vendors and companies have sold the Final Cut up and now synonymous for Apple over the support. About the Apple Pro Support broad s.dieser we prefer to place the cloak of silence. The company will no longer be possible to sell Final Cut as AppStore. How are we now as RTL in Cologne maintain its current Macs? The complete cutting machine to the network so that the admin can download the software via AppStore? Assuming he has an iTunes account and a Visa card?

Although it is nice talk, Apple added an iMovie Pro published and I fear that this time will tell synonymous.

Rest in Peace Final Cut Pro ...

Best regards



Antwort von WoWu:

Hi stereofim,

apart from the fact that this was my first guess synonymous, a quick question for Avid in the described version:
Can I use it to cut samples, that is synonymous in the Fields, or frames, or only s.den frame boundaries (as usual).

As for the question the way synonymous Shop affecting: as far as I know there are synonymous noRechungen, where VAT is reported that the commercial user meets synonymous and certainly not for most accountants leads to heart attack.

Really I would be interested but it is synonymous with the supply of the additional apps that I would probably buy at all "noise industries".

What price the update by the way is concerned, the figures whizzing through the Net:
update of previous $ 59 -
update of FCE $ 99 -
update of imovie $ 149 -
update of MC / premiere $ 199 -
Full version $ 299 -



Antwort von iMac27_edmedia:

But if one takes as sources ZDNet

Interestingly Apple's pricing strategy. Final Cut Pro Final Cut Express X will replace. The future of the Express version, but the synonymous of Final Cut Studio is uncertain.

....

and


The last word seems to be spoken but not for Apple. This was only a first look at Final Cut Pro, an Apple representative said on the presentation of the program. Wait for further announcements.

It should be noted: If you buy now Final Cut Studio, or is this
cause synonymous with the dealers at a price decline, since it hardly more of a buy. In the long term I see that it can afford no more dealers to sell Apple products, if Apple offers more direct stores and most of the software only on the App Store.



Antwort von Jott:

"WoWu" wrote:
As for the question the way synonymous Shop affecting: as far as I know there are synonymous noRechungen, where VAT is reported that the commercial user meets synonymous and certainly not for most accountants leads to heart attack.


Purchase something there, then you know better! :-)



Antwort von WoWu:

I've ... where small amounts noMwst, for larger amounts you get (sometimes) a decision from Luxembourg. What is intended is, you know probably only in Brussels.



Antwort von NEEL:

"WoWu" wrote:
I've ... where small amounts noMwst, for larger amounts you get (sometimes) a decision from Luxembourg. What is intended is, you know probably only in Brussels.

After the purchase of Quicktime Pro by credit card came with an invoice from Ireland announced a remittance of VAT to your account. All a bit strange when Apple gates ... for expensive hardware, it is certainly better to lease with a German provider, which can be synonymous to sell better than those weird European collections that leaves only the tax paid on an hourly consulting rate shoot up ...




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Apple Final Cut Pro X und Logic Pro X jetzt für 90 Tage kostenlos
Apple Macbook Pro, Final Cut oder Resolve
Neue Version von Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.4.1 // NAB 2018
Apple Final Cut Pro 10.5 Update: ohne X dafür mit M1 Support
Apple Final Cut Pro 10.4 verfügbar mit neuen Grading-Tools, HDR Support u.a.
Erster Apple ProRes RAW Shoot: Panasonic EVA1, Shogun Inferno und Final Cut Pro X 10.4.1
Apple: Update für Final Cut Pro und iMovie bringt verbessertes Sharing zu YouTube und Facebook
Cut with Final Cut Pro X: Second World War Epic Movie 'Unknown Soldier' Breaks Finland Box Office Record.
Final Cut Pro X 10.3.1
Alter Macbook Final Cut Pro
Keying Problem Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X-Freelancer gesucht!
Final Cut Pro X Clips verschwunden?
Bremst Chrome Final Cut Pro X?
Gratis Final Cut Pro X Workshop
Problem mit Final Cut Pro X
Dringend: Final Cut Pro X Pixelfehler!!!!
Catalina & Final Cut Pro 10.4.7 verfügbar…
Final Cut Pro X.3 Event am 18. Nov. in Berlin!
Final Cut Pro X Datenverarbeitung & Frage
Final cut Pro 7 auf Sierra fehlerhaft
Final Cut Pro X Crop mit Kinobalken
Deutsches Final Cut Pro X 10.2 Trainings-Bundle!
Final Cut Pro X und Proxys für 8K
Twixtor Plugin für Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro X 10.4.1 Update kommt am Montag

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos