Logo Logo
/// 
Berufsbezeichnung - Kameramann, Videoeditor, Mediengestalter Bild und Ton

Job title - cameraman, video editor, media designers Picture and Sound



Frage von alexanderdergrosse:
Dezember 2008

Hello,

my nephew needs a brief and concise answer, because he is between the 3 occupations can not decide.

Cameraman
Video Editor
Media Designer Picture and Sound

For me personally, the boundaries very fluently because the cutter ussynonymous the work of the cameraman can take over. Generally I do all the work without ever on camera to be limited. And I Media Designer Picture and Sound as a universal title, since the whole range is made of camera, lighting, editing to sound. What do you think?

What should I recommend him / answer, or rather what can you recommend him? (School-leavers and students you will surely be grateful)



Antwort von Marco:

What has since a cutter / Video Editor with camera work to be done? These two professions are very clearly separated.

Marco



Antwort von PowerMac:

One can someone recommend nothing. Certainly not if you do not know. Actually, even less if one knows him. Because then the person himself to choose a profession. Decide states decide for themselves. I say that as a teacher. It would be dishonest to say, make this or that. Moreover, when an unknown. This is based solely on the interests and perhaps synonymous skills of the person. Generally, you have discussed it right: is a cameraman cameraman, a cutter is a cutter and a media designer Picture and Sound is also editor and cameraman. Therefore, it can a bit of everything and sometimes synonymous reasonably well, but never as good as the expert in a field.

In addition, we note that everything in this direction is overcrowded. Training places for the media designers are in great demand and there are not hundreds of applications per rare training for larger channel. There are only (adult) graduates with practical experience in the television and made good grades graduation. "Cameraman" and "Video Editor" you can of my knowledge, only s.privaten universities and training centers to learn. Mostly, these are one-year courses which are not recognized nationally and also have to be paid.








Antwort von alexanderdergrosse:

Quote:
What has since a cutter / Video Editor with camera work to be done? These two professions are very clearly separated.


Yes, I may not be disputed and there are 2 separate jobs, for me personally, but camera and cutter in one person / Union my thing.



Antwort von PowerMac:

"alexanderdergrosse" wrote:
Quote:
What has since a cutter / Video Editor with camera work to be done? These two professions are very clearly separated.


Yes, I may not be disputed and there are 2 separate jobs, for me personally, but camera and cutter in one person / Union my thing.


That is nice for you, both professions are still separated them.



Antwort von alexanderdergrosse:

Powermac, so would the media designers as I suspected, correctly as an entry. Later you have the choice anyway, if you later on in a certain direction to go.

It has medium maturity and 7 short films made, but not Abi.
With hundreds of applications would be secure an advantage without synonymous Abi etc., right? (assuming the Geschmäker agree - in short terms)



Antwort von PowerMac:

That may be an advantage. Nevertheless, I know not a single media designer with secondary school. And under 18 not synonymous Broadcasters and production companies do not accept people under 18; statutory requirements would only be annoying if you want to shoot night or longer revolves.



Antwort von alexanderdergrosse:

Thanks ;-)



Antwort von fokuss:

maybe my answer is already out about your question, but when someone (your nephew) does not even have the ambition / the ability to independently (without the aid of onkels) on such basic things to inform, in an industry, which of independence, persistence, perseverance and recherchegabe shaped my opinion, is not his lucky find. everything still good for the future!

-focus



Antwort von newsart:

Two small tips:

There is a whole new education / training, the work of the agency / contractor is encouraged: "Assistant to City for television and media design. Journalism, dramaturgy, Camera, Editing, Post, speech training, media, marketing. The goal: Producer for IP-TV. More info: www.arbeitsagentur.de, then "Kursnet" button and search for "City TV" input. Exciting as training or orientation.

Then there is a new, legally admitted elitäten, Studfiengang video journalist, the training in the above areas with the first experience of independence combined. Each student studies begin with least to construct inputs for a technology partner that provides for the Academy during the study contracts s.die VJs. Info: www.haml.de www.videojournalist-werden.de (s.15.01.2009)

Regards



Antwort von Login_vergessen:

@-focus
Exactly! And because we are all so super smart and are gifted, we should actually not be here.
You can still be so assertive, sometimes synonymous needs the best times to kick of "outside", the mag today synonymous times an Internet forum.
Merry Christmas.



Antwort von Pianist:

"PowerMac" wrote:
There are only (adult) graduates with practical experience in the television and made good grades graduation.

Is this really so? Applies only to Öffis or synonymous for private broadcasters and production stalls? I can not imagine that all the trainee media designers have baccalaureate. And that would be synonymous fairly bold, something to ask. What should because the whole school graduates do when more and more employers themselves to the dual system of vocational training graduates only take? Thus, banks have begun sometime ...

In my view you should occasionally remember that there are three different school-leaving and you are synonymous to those perspectives should provide. There are courses that synonymous for Hauptschule graduates are capable of, there are courses that are more suitable for school leavers are RealAudio. The media designer, I would pack in the latter category. Because s.sich times as it was thought that graduates s.einer university. And then there is still synonymous the tray and the baccalaureate colleges.

If someone wants to work in substance, he Baccalaureate and what decent study. If someone wants to work on instruction, it is perfect, after secondary school to a vocational education.

Especially in the media industry, there are so many gray areas and relative newcomers, but really just a flat rate for graduates trained media designer, I think given the situation on the markets and training against the background of demographic change is wrong.

Matthias








Antwort von PowerMac:

Whether the system is wrong? With the "system" has no one to do only with our own in-house training. For the school it makes any sense, only graduates to take: as a training company, I search the best trainees for the apprenticeship. Since when do I select a two digit number s.Bewerbungen per trainee.

The allocation function of education in certain professions depending on the school should be rejected. The German school system is not permeable, synonymous deeply unjust and bad for the economy. Main pupils tend to get no training, land at Hartz 4 and often land in the lowest social drawer. Just because a school visit. The climate of s.der Hauptschule is a self-fulfilling prophecy characterized: we are nothing, we are nothing, we get nothing. Real students still get some training, but not the Leckerlis, but the Schlechterlis. The only winners of the school are the students. Pardon: the children of high social parents, their children send to the school. The get the best training, study. These facilities would be very different. High school students are not really so much smarter. You only have a higher social origin, it whips through the high school, thus firmer goals, a better self-concept and know the value of education. What the intelligence, there are only differences, therefore, because of high school students with stimulating Frühauf education to do.
One must introduce comprehensive and abolish the tripartism.
In such schools, all children would be encouraged, there would be no way streets and stabling in the direction precariat, all but a motivating and supportive learning atmosphere. Everyone would much rather learn the class differences were much less apparent. Through funding and a very different learning environment, all the same cards. (You should of course synonymous to expand pre-school care, the facilities for a whole life will be placed in kindergarten.) Could be synonymous 60-80% a year Baccalaureate - as in Sweden and Finland.
Employers should always select. But as they could, because all children a good, school-level through their own tests, by talking about the interest and motivation of the candidate to find out who they take on an apprenticeship and who not. Alone Certificate of Education (elementary school versus Hochschulreife) as currently in Germany, due to the inherent worth injustice not to evaluate. Primary students are systemic in much worse than a high school student. We must abolish the system and all of Frühauf consistently promote, in a class and can promote! Do not "lock up" and to the allocation function of the education thump. There is no law of nature, the main school are stupid, they will be made. It is the talent, the interest and the power of the people, not the real pupil or pupils.
The class assignment of the tripartite school system is socially unjust and only the top to the bottom of porous. The school adheres only synonymous, because the educated middle s.ihm states ( "my children, together with students from the skin drain?" Never! My child's school will be on later and be anything "). The lobby is strong, very strong.



Antwort von Bespi:

"PowerMac" wrote:
Whether the system is wrong? With the "system" has no one to do only with our own in-house training. For the school it makes any sense, only graduates to take: as a training company, I search the best trainees for the apprenticeship. Since when do I select a two digit number s.Bewerbungen per trainee.

The allocation function of education in certain professions depending on the school should be rejected. The German school system is not permeable, synonymous deeply unjust and bad for the economy. Main pupils tend to get no training, land at Hartz 4 and often land in the lowest social drawer. Just because a school visit. The climate of s.der Hauptschule is a self-fulfilling prophecy characterized: we are nothing, we are nothing, we get nothing. Real students still get some training, but not the Leckerlis, but the Schlechterlis. The only winners of the school are the students. Pardon: the children of high social parents, their children send to the school. The get the best training, study. These facilities would be very different. High school students are not really so much smarter. You only have a higher social origin, it whips through the high school, thus firmer goals, a better self-concept and know the value of education. What the intelligence, there are only differences, therefore, because of high school students with stimulating Frühauf education to do.
One must introduce comprehensive and abolish the tripartism.
In such schools, all children would be encouraged, there would be no way streets and stabling in the direction precariat, all but a motivating and supportive learning atmosphere. Everyone would much rather learn the class differences were much less apparent. Through funding and a very different learning environment, all the same cards. (You should of course synonymous to expand pre-school care, the facilities for a whole life will be placed in kindergarten.) Could be synonymous 60-80% a year Baccalaureate - as in Sweden and Finland.
Employers should always select. But as they could, because all children a good, school-level through their own tests, by talking about the interest and motivation of the candidate to find out who they take on an apprenticeship and who not. Alone Certificate of Education (elementary school versus Hochschulreife) as currently in Germany, due to the inherent worth injustice not to evaluate. Primary students are systemic in much worse than a high school student. We must abolish the system and all of Frühauf consistently promote, in a class and can promote! Do not "lock up" and to the allocation function of the education thump. There is no law of nature, the main school are stupid, they will be made. It is the talent, the interest and the power of the people, not the real pupil or pupils.
The class assignment of the tripartite school system is socially unjust and only the top to the bottom of porous. The school adheres only synonymous, because the educated middle s.ihm states ( "my children, together with students from the skin drain?" Never! My child's school will be on later and be anything "). The lobby is strong, very strong.


in germany there are 3 types of schools, it will gejammert, you want to join it to 2.
In Austria there are 2 types of school, it will gejammert, you want them to join.

ultimately these changes will bring nothing. one is either stupid, or you are clever, different gehts halt nicht.

Also can I get this bellyaching Finland no longer hear. as far as I know, is the Finnish "Abitur" at Austrian unis not properly recognized. which probably says everything about the quality of



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Bespi" wrote:
in germany there are 3 types of schools, it will gejammert, you want to join it to 2.
In Austria there are 2 types of school, it will gejammert, you want them to join.

ultimately these changes will bring nothing. one is either stupid, or you are clever, different gehts halt nicht.

Also can I get this bellyaching Finland no longer hear. as far as I know, is the Finnish "Abitur" at Austrian unis not properly recognized. which probably says everything about the quality.


It is not per se stupid or clever. It is something done by the school. A child that grew up in a working class family on the school would be gone, other parents could be synonymous with the school through a successful and become a doctor. To add this opportunity get justice, we need comprehensive. Keeps you in the three-tier school, you get only social classes and build deep rifts between people.
Your claim that the Finnish school was worth nothing, I can reject.



Antwort von Pillermännchen:

We have the second chance.
It has, at least for me, of the Secondary School started on a craft professional, to a scientific study to work.

If I do see how some immature stripling who are already teaching s.einer baker would fail, now of your parents through Abi and in medical studies to be thrashed, I can further their career ausmalen easily.

It has always given people who wanted to be and was ten times as many, which have nothing Bock and the state where their hobby ( "it's good") financed.

The possibilities are already there.
We should not only expect in the primary school in the Bildungszug to rise and s.der same terminus as academics to leave.
Without switch.



Antwort von PowerMac:

Formally, there are permeability, of top to bottom and vice versa. You can with the second chance ascend, one can theoretically of a school's gymnasium to change. But the fact is about 95% of transmittance to the bottom. Main migrants and students are clearly the losers of the system.



Antwort von KrischanDO:

"PowerMac" wrote:
...
It is not per se stupid or clever. It is something done by the school. A child that grew up in a working class family on the school would be gone, other parents could be synonymous with the school through a successful and become a doctor. ...


Hi,
there is probably some confusion in the last sentence.
The child could be working with other parents - heh, this is then another child!

So you can not quite heredity nor early lettering ignore. It is more complicated than: child comes to the best (whatever that is) school, so it will be successful (whatever that is).
In addition, the successful accident surgeons completely different talents than successful internists. ;-)

If you have children - and when it creates himself and his parents with a little distance to consider (if possible) - you will find that all of a completely opaque means of inheritance and influences.
Inherited not only physical characteristics, but internal.
Because you do not double-blind study can do is you never know what comes from where. Our little son has Knubbel my nose, but the eye color of my wife. I have the feeling that he has ambition synonymous school my wife (which has become a doctor) - he has inherited? Or was it the nanny done better than our big Kita son (who is so lazy snakes through the school, as I did)?

If you have a toddler, no preference of the parents, plenty of parks in front of the television, the consequences. If you have an infant of parents who have been two generations nothing other than eating-F * cken-TV know, in a creative and positive atmosphere supported
can wake up, it will benefit. But it is still the child of his parents.
And a lot of people think so strangely that it is better if a small child in the presence of his biological mother in front of the television growing up as four hours daily of trained educators with other kids.

All very strange and completely opaque.
I agree with you agree that our school system is highly optimierungsbedürftig. Since no help Gesamtschule tripartism instead, we must fundamentally ran. To the content s.die kind of mediation, s.die structure (45 min-hours - complete nonsense! All know, None goes off!), S.die quality control (for the word alone is one of top study councils have hated) .

To focus the search for nephew back
I find it quite snooty to say: If the times do not even rauskriegt how the professionals say he has lost nothing in this.

In this - and not only in this age - you can see is not always the way to go, and you know is not always synonymous, who one is and where you want to go.

I know where I am now hinwill: home.
Have a nice evening!
Christian



Antwort von Debonnaire:

My goodness ... Cited sklavischdümmlich but not yet so long each entry (consisting of the initial clerk plus three sub-text citations, etc.) just to add two Sätzchen pee! This makes the thread unreadable and absolutely totally annoying to consume!

You can simply synonymous "@ xyz: Own-text, text-Own, Own-text ..." write when a message directly to someone else to answer hinschreibt! Or you can text the quoted synonymous within the Quote-/Unquote-Tags edit, shorten, tighten, "the original text in the quote, the original text in the quote (...) original text in the quote, the original text-within-a-quote" , where "(...)" as much original text in the quote to replace it!

The joke, among others, in a thread (Opposite of a spoken conversation) is that you scroll up and READ BY can go, what has already been said! So not every single message to the entire upper thread by Citation reiterate. A brief reference, WHAT EXACTLY is the answer now refers is absolutely sufficient. Gell, PowerMac?

Thank you for a little less self (Oh, I can be a synonymous quote someone else in my two cents-fitted wisdom! "And a little more thinking, what the others here will have to goutieren! Thank you!



Antwort von domain:

The unforgettable experience in Switzerland, I had the virgins s.der base station. They had the ticket seller a ruler sought, found and used synonymous to a certain text in a folder with precision felt-tip pen to underline.
Yes, yes ... the Swiss are we already have Schlamperdatschen precision in word and picture teach.

In Austria there was not just two but four pathways synonymous and this again in several variations.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"domain" wrote:
They had the ticket seller a ruler sought, found and used synonymous to a certain text in a folder with precision felt-tip pen to underline.

And what is wrong if it is for them crucial part content visible optical wanted to highlight? - And with "Folder" folder do you mean, yes? It is indeed in the German language for almost every occasion and every thing to its own word ... one hears ... just know you have it!

"domain" wrote:
Yes, yes ... the Swiss are we already have Schlamperdatschen precision in word and picture teach.

Finally, it provides a one! Happy new year! ;-)








Antwort von Bespi:

"PowerMac" wrote:


It is not per se stupid or clever. It is something done by the school.


then hit me differently: no school system will establish that each is clever. in Austria it is believed the level of education is to be by example s.den "new Middle School" (comprehensive) introducing a second foreign language. this is not successful, because the stupid start anyway after a teacher and the clever can be made without problems in the upper levels of the grammar schools go. my parents s.oberstufengymnasien teach and share this opinion with me.

"domain" wrote:

In Austria there was not just two but four pathways synonymous and this again in several variations.


In the lower secondary level, there are only two. Hauptschule and Gymnasium. And here we tried them together. In the upper secondary level there are four.

I



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Bespi" wrote:
"PowerMac" wrote:


It is not per se stupid or clever. It is something done by the school.


then hit me differently: no school system will establish that each is clever. in Austria it is believed the level of education is to be by example s.den "new Middle School" (comprehensive) introducing a second foreign language. this is not successful, because the stupid start anyway after a teacher and the clever can be made without problems in the upper levels of the grammar schools go. my parents s.oberstufengymnasien teach and share this opinion with me. (...)


That's what it did not. The aim is that by the abolition of tripartism and the Introduction of comprehensive overall a much greater chance of justice can create.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"PowerMac" wrote:
There are only (adult) graduates with practical experience in the television and made good grades graduation.


And how well or how badly they must be baccalaureate grades be? I would be interested now?



Antwort von tommyb:

It depends less s.Gesamtschnitt, more of the performance in individual subjects.

If your English is a 5 and your Bio LK a 2 +, then you have no chance at a company a lot of turns for foreigners. Conversely, very much more.

Math and physics are synonymous important subjects, especially if you are in Africa is underway with a broken Male (s.Kabel) and some solder and soldering iron.

And very important is synonymous a little (like more) idea of computer science at synonymous times without a browser toolbar on a PC / Mac to install.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"tommyb" wrote:

If your English is a 5 ...


Nee, English is a solid 2nd As LK-subjects (ie, 4-hour), I have English, Spanish and Music (and halt the duty-4-hour German, Math)

"tommyb" wrote:
Math and physics are synonymous important subjects, especially if you are in Africa is underway with a broken Male (s.Kabel) and some solder and soldering iron.


Oh jee: D math is not my strength and physics, I have completely voted ... I'm more of a musical and linguistic character.

"tommyb" wrote:

And very important is synonymous a little (like more) idea of computer science at synonymous times without a browser toolbar on a PC / Mac to install.


Now we say it's times: I have not chosen computer science as a subject, but I know (my opinion) good with computers. Programs program, I can not, however. But when I look at the stupid Google toolbar in my internet browser not want, then do I install them when installing with no, or delete it later on the item "Software." Then do I run the Windows search to Programmüberbleibsel still synonymous remove. :-D

What is it with my combination of subjects in the film area? At the moment I can not imagine anything else, than later in this activity to be ... (I'm in a little over a year baccalaureate) My current job cut total amounts between 2.0 and 2.2.



Antwort von Pianist:

"PowerMac" wrote:
That's what it did not. The aim is that by the abolition of tripartism and the Introduction of comprehensive overall a much greater chance of justice can create.

And how will ensure that it is not the bad the good guys down, but that the good the bad pull? That nobody could answer me. In Berlin, we present ourselves with precisely this issue around.

Matthias



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Pianist" wrote:
"PowerMac" wrote:
That's what it did not. The aim is that by the abolition of tripartism and the Introduction of comprehensive overall a much greater chance of justice can create.

And how will ensure that it is not the bad the good guys down, but that the good the bad pull? That nobody could answer me. In Berlin, we present ourselves with precisely this issue around.

Matthias


All findings of instruction psychology suggest that the good the bad in terms of performance on board. The good remain good, the bad students are improving. Although the self-concept of the wicked synonymous deteriorated. Good students will benefit from help. They remain of the performance unchanged, but some benefit in terms of self-concept. Only the mediocre pupils to remain somewhat on the route. They remain in the same performance.



Antwort von DWUA:

@ PowerMac

The discussions on the pro and cons of school
are purely theoretical and "speculoos" of politicians,
the times for a few years (months) at the "upper-Culture"
can swear.
In practice it looks completely different from everything.

@ Pianist

Proper observation.
So there are more and more "intensification hours in all
Subjects for students who "endangered" means. This is good for all,
whose parents are no expensive tuition can afford.

At the expense of those who because of their talent synonymous (especially)
should be encouraged.
But this is not a system issue, but one of the financing.
(Shortage of teachers / class size 30)

The formation ... "is s.Hindukusch" ... neglected;))

Who the "general" behind him, learns that it suddenly
no more "... let all the little children come to me ..." states.
Those who are in higher education know, knows how selected.
Let's say, an auditorium per frigate less the cost of a
"Kaleu" in front of Somalia would be those of professors in the field.

@ JMS Productions

Your note has more profile in the direction of journalism
or cutter at an inclination to the film. For example:
www.schnitt.de/211, 1087.01

ps
Oh, yes it is about social injustices sued.
Well then we schau'n times since:
www.eduhi.at / dl / Vom_mnnlichen_Blick.pdf

;))



Antwort von PowerMac:

"DWUA" wrote:
(...) In practice, everything looks completely different. (...)


Nonsense. See Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway.








Antwort von DWUA:

Then count the times synonymous Länder.
Each has its own eigenbrödlerisches Culture mysterium.
That you have to incorporate into your argument.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"DWUA" wrote:

@ JMS Productions

Your note has more profile in the direction of journalism
or cutter at an inclination to the film. For example:
www.schnitt.de/211, 1087.01


Ok, I actually wanted more in the direction of Directing, etc. go. Are there certain Abischnittgrenzen? On other pages I have read contain, note that the cut in this industry rather zweitranging because it's in totally different things, such as personal creativity, aptitude and inclination arrive?



Antwort von tommyb:

@ JMS
Well, of course, is creativity and the other Gedo is still important.

With good grades alone do not make great movies. They help in a maximum error-free and possibly the letter describe what its like to have. Not synonymous why Lothar Matthaeus hardly the Director would chair;)

Even more importantly, good contacts, which you get if you are lucky during the training. This may well be happy and the media designers Picture & Sound track his (probably will find not much else), but in an enterprise synonymous to the movies on real film revolves.

Alternatively, you could synonymous to a film school (or how these things are called) go, but then a little more money synonymous pack that cost a little (while a little while training but it takes a little money).

I would rather recommend to practical operation, where you will perhaps after a time find that the occupation of the lighting is great but more than that of a director (just an example).



Antwort von Pianist:

"JMS Productions wrote:
Ok, I actually wanted more in the direction of Directing, etc. go. Are there certain Abischnittgrenzen? On other pages I have read contain, note that the cut in this industry rather zweitranging because it's in totally different things, such as personal creativity, aptitude and inclination arrive?

Did you look at the conditions of reception for film schools viewed? There is really a lot of demands. And now the great discouragement: Many of those who have durchgebissen, the entrance and finally managed to get the whole synonymous graduates have still made no films ...

There is ultimately within the film industry so many substantive ways, synonymous access that you hardly can give general advice. Some people (like me) sees itself more as a craftsman, the customers make the films that they need. Therefore I always have more than enough to do. Others see themselves as artists and live forever in the hands of the mouth. Some is only the author, may still be the director, is just another cameraman or cutter only. And still others are all at the same time and live them well.

You see - there are so many variants, because everyone has to bite through.

Matthias



Antwort von JMS Productions:

Yes, I have the credibility that is difficult foothold. But as I said, I have unfortunately (yet) have no plan B. The only thing I look for my career can imagine is in the film industry ... I do love movies and could be synonymous to me professionally imagine just now when I look at it through those contributions, it's pretty daunting. But yes you should not hang his head and can bite through that! An internship at SWR (Southwest Broadcasting), I have already graduated, what happened to me synonymous insanely fun. More was until now because the school is not possible. This is synonymous halt one of the annoying disadvantages: How should I have enough experience and internships collect when I must prepare for graduation? It is clear that holding the passion movie zurückgesteckt be ...



Antwort von PowerMac:

The breakdown by school:

zum Bild

"In 2006 began 659 future media designers Picture and sound inside their education. 70 percent of them had the Hochschulreife, 15 percent higher than a medium of education. The elementary school had five percent. Berufsfachschule A six percent had visited."

(Source: http://infobub.arbeitsagentur.de/berufe/berufId.do?_pgnt_pn=0&_pgnt_act=goToAnyPage&_pgnt_id=resultShort&status=A09)



Antwort von tillbaer:

@ PowerMac:
What your comments on the school system is concerned, I'm going to give full and quite rightly so.
Sure - the school system alone is not sufficient for the development of each person responsible. But it is highly responsible with. And therefore synonymous, there is no reason here not long overdue changes.
When a "worker" and first discovered what his child on the Gesamtschule possibly can make, he thinks perhaps a much more extensive funding of talents to, as if he (a total premature recommendation below) the things their "Hauptschule" rein - .
And yet s.alle congratulations, depending on the school have trained - not all are so strong!

What career is concerned, I think a young man must find out what he / she is enthusiastic. Then he / she is motivated to fight synonymous. Whether with Hauptschule, Real school diploma or baccalaureate.

Greetings - Til.



Antwort von Johannes:

Short time, a question that (hopefully) again with the origin issue has to do. I had one two years in my training as Mediengestallter Picture / sound to make. Initially I thought that, then I'm EB cameraman, soundman EB, EB Cutter, Redaktör. During an interview with a sound engineer has told me that he is after his training has undzwar then trained to EB and the sound is really synonymous. That with the training I would be interested in what it even still exists. In Books booth only training for media designers Picture and Sound. But if I have understood correctly, this is just a generic term, or about how electronics technician. On Directing.de somewhere synonymous, there is such a bottom that the occupations with job training and says, but unfortunately only on film. And I do not want to film special EB.
Has anyone of you a hint where I find something?



Antwort von PowerMac:

In my link above of "media makers" to enter. There are dozens of sub-pages to media designers Picture / Sound, about the whole teaching to the requirements. Brain strain!

(Editors are you after this training is not quite sure.)








Antwort von domain:

In this industry there is almost no reliance on training, because they are more in the artistic field, from administrative areas apart.
Only your craftsmanship will count, but also primarily internal appeal and Selbstüberzeugtheit associated with an above average fantasy ability and creativity, as well as synonymous everything based on your target and organizational abilities combined with perseverance and Durchstehvermögen for temporary setbacks.

Man, I really wanted to eventually be self-employed for several months, but the requirements are being formulated so inhumane ;-))




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Steve Jobs: There are no legal open-source video codec
Experiences with job offer "Video Producer"?
Job as a video journalist
Job title - cameraman, video editor, media designers Picture and Sound
(Senior) Video Editor:in / Cutter:in (w/m/d/k.A.) Social Media - auch remote deutschlandweit gesucht
ddvauthor: von title zu title springen?
Vimeo wird zur Job-Börse für Video-Profis
Video-Editor gesucht
Video Editor sucht Projekte
Hama USB 2.0 Video Editor
Video Editor in Bonn und Umgebung
Frischer Video Editor sucht Projekte / Festanstellung
VideoPad Video Editor Übergänge funktionieren nicht
Movavi Video Editor 14 (Plus) mit Auto-Editing Funktion
Olive 0.2 Video Editor - kompletter Rewrite mit interessanten Features
Pinnacle Studio 24 bringt Titel Editor und dynamische Video Masken
Detaillierte Online Anleitung für den Blender Video Sequence Editor 3.0 (VSE)
YouTube Video-Editor: Was kann er und wann macht der Online-Schnitt im Browser Sinn?
Video capturen +5.1 Sound?
KÖLN: Senior Motion Designer:in und Senior Video Editor:in / Cutter:in in Festanstellung gesucht
The unscripted sound - Die Rolle des Location Sound Mixers im Reality TV
Resolve Title mit Buchstabe für Buchstabe?
Suche Media Browser für Video welcher größen Anzeigt
Picture to TV-Problem
Live Streaming Job in Berlin
Lokführer Job in 4K :) 6 Schöne Videos...

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos