Logo Logo
/// 
Kochen mal anders...Testfilm mit neuer Kamera

Kochen mal anders ... Test Film with new Camera



Frage von Moritzk:
Februar 2009

To my new camera, with my Pc and the numerous video codecs known shut, I have a small test movie rotated.
This you can look like synonymous, but not so critical.
If only a small test movie consisting of a spontaneous idea has arisen, not next.



(Watch in HD)

Viele Grüße aus Wismar



Antwort von Moritzk:

Man what is going on? Otherwise there is always someone who has some promise?
I'm quite amazed.



Antwort von -ssSonyY-:

We're sorry, the video is no longer available.





Antwort von Johannes:

Jop synonymous with me ...



Antwort von Moritzk:

"John" wrote:
Jop synonymous with me ...


Strange, but may actually not be. Video is aufjedenfall there.
Addiction dochmal after
"Cooking times with different-Brawu and Rokr Kapu"



Antwort von Debonnaire:

Video plays in normal Resolutionetwa half a minute s.and is no longer available. I assume that it is basically next analogy is simply that the content is through cooking. To assess the real movie, but hardly needed next. One sees what rausläuft. Lasts just until it is over.

Or what kind of ne comments and hope you exactly what you want? For cooking, shooting, to image quality, to cut, to acting?

When I leave the movie feeling really simply, and will be cataloged away: "So what?"

But stop telling me, what you exactly how and what should have commented on, ok?



Antwort von Moritzk:

"Debonnaire" wrote:
Video plays in normal Resolutionetwa half a minute s.and is no longer available. I assume that it is basically next analogy is simply that the content is through cooking. To assess the real movie, but hardly needed next. One sees what rausläuft. Lasts just until it is over.

Or what kind of ne comments and hope you exactly what you want? For cooking, shooting, to image quality, to cut, to acting?

When I leave the movie feeling really simply, and will be cataloged away: "So what?"

But stop telling me, what you exactly how and what should have commented on, ok?


What I want to hear? So nothing of you!

Bei mir klappt playing well, incidentally, and synonymous with the "HD button" ... it can not be because I'm the only one.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"Moritzk" wrote:
What I want to hear? So nothing of you!

Oh, a diva! Sweet! ;-)

Well, if you and ask SUCH online until after comments plärrst (yes WHY ???), then actually allowed you but not so delicate besaitet, my Gutschter!

The image quality is also on the level of an Aldi-Corder, which through the use of Lidl Wideangle converter was probably even worse. And the entertainment value of the film is of my goldfish glass getoppt massive white wall! ;-)

If you are still an affordable editing program looking to maybe later take a second angle (eg to increase voltage or something ...) to be installed, then we can offer you should definitely consider what a friend. This would then already the entertainment value of my goldfish glass patterned wallpaper before achieved! After an increase!

Also: Just because you've created your Camera to switch to ON including spaghetti and simmer (Or what ever synonymous. Unfortunately, the film plays still do not!), Will probably not slow down the Erdrotation whether admiring all the "ahs "and" Ohs! "

For YOU mags so what's brilliant what you did because gewerkelt ... käumlich well for us, sorry!

Slowdown quiet criticism and comments (If your non-specific movie you just need to say WHAT we do here!), But then was synonymous in the position and have the backbone, to digest this!

"Moritzk" wrote:
Bei mir klappt playing well, incidentally, and synonymous with the "HD button" ... it can not be because I'm the only one.

Well, at least we can HOPE that this is so synonymous REMAINS, otherwise it actually looks even more completely to the sliver!



Antwort von RickyMartini:

Positive: The image quality is both in HD as SD synonymous really ok:)
Negative: a 6min Still Image with Sound! : (

We have at least one or other change of attitude had hoped, and other perspectives. Closeups of food would certainly have been nice, the hands at work in detail probably synonymous.
They would make of it what you can - sorry, but this is the truth and which does not often hurt. : (

The technical implementation of the videos on youtube so synonymous has not even hingehauen. : (
On my own I have, however, that with the correct settings have not yet baked gekriegt (self-criticism is essential). ;)

You now can run on any evil, the mess to your zerreist and allow only good reviews - so do you only cheat yourself! Learn from constructive criticism, so we have a much better video the next time and you get credited to praise you! :)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Gude MoritzK

So I had some good laugh ;-)





Antwort von pixelclipper:

synonymous if you get us out of the kitchen in Wismar greets times, I would strongly suspect that you're not fischkopp from Thuringia but come ... rischtisch or?



Antwort von kili:

Hi,
really not so heady quality ...
but the text is awful!
grüße:
kilian



Antwort von Zizi:

Finish sauce is totally uncool! Ungessund and
with glutamate!
What is it about for a Cam?



Antwort von raketenforscher:

Complete garbage.

And I wonder synonymous, what with the camera wanted to try? That part of the record?

Really just shit. And why I clicked it at all?

Hunter's Salvation



Antwort von Johannes:

All the monkeys do after.

So people really respectable times ... just because one time he would have here a thick trouser tuhen we have him but not right after, but if it says. Yes I would be interested in such times as your "boredom films ausschaun.
Yes, you do not clear any of his shots to post here, naa and then let him its fun if its not it be great finds, you should clarify in advance the meaning and nonsense to think but naa and then I say just do nothing. And if they do then does it in a different and better form.

But the problem is simply where is the man with the amateur filmmakers the supposed professionals, especially the often very arrogant, together leaves.
As if the amateur filmmakers professional competition would make.



Antwort von kili:

Hi,
I found the optical film better than I do after the previous contributions had expected. I just find the comments included such as excessive TV-pseudo-funny that ichs somehow just not the kind to say, synonymous wenns überhaupt kein bisschen unfriendly means. I respond extremely sensitive to such artificial things:)
grüße:
kilian



Antwort von Chezus:

Wunderbar! Everything is one and is now back circuit.
Now you go back out and shoot better movies!
;-)



Antwort von Shiranai:

Find the idea quite okay (film from oblique perspective with Fisheye). But as I said "6 minutes einhalb same camera settings somehow iss-SC. The food is synonymous quite boring, if relating to "cooking with a difference" should fit. Generally I would have hoped for more of the title is expected - perhaps with potato puree nem drill attachment, or sausage flambé :-)

But for the morning program of the private broadcaster biste qualified - it has given me anything to be honest erinnnert, perhaps synonymous because of the stereotypical Music.



Antwort von Moritzk:

Hy your love

'm back back from the Saxony land, and now come to get your number so rich zulesen messages.
So first, I am really very surprised at how much criticism has been made yet, since I initially wrote the extra the whole less critical view should be.

Well!
Wiegesagt everything was quite spontaneous, as it were, a flash idea, therefore, no great sense synonymous and no great plot. Even the food was not special.
Well, I know I can do better and that's enough to me.

Achso and a still, a born speaker, I'm not ...

Best wishes from the sea,

of Moritz



Antwort von Shiranai:

Well above beschwerst you first that what writes None other beschwerst you are wondering about criticism, because the film is indeed "just so" was.

What do you expect for what else should write? Should any praise a picture? If my films in nem forum for semi-professionals publish würd ich synonymous with massive criticism expected. That's why I do it only garnich.



Antwort von -ssSonyY-:

"Shiranai" wrote:
... That's why I do it only garnich.


really a pity that so far as it is that you no longer dare ..
but I do know what you mean ..



Antwort von RickyMartini:

"ssSonyY" wrote:
"Shiranai" wrote:
... That's why I do it only garnich.


really a pity that so far as it is that you no longer dare ..
but I do know what you mean ..

This is probably because we are so much of professional shooting are spoiled and should no longer make sense for simple films.

Had the video under the category of "experimental film" instead of "Camera test movie" in this discussion would probably not Sion. Synonymous seems a matter of marketing to be. The product is simply gone wrong places. ;)

For a camera test movie, I expect nunmal different light settings and situations, so you can see how the camera so proposes. In an experimental film, I expect this kind is not. From the perspective of a surveillance camera can be synonymous to tell a story.

Create a new title with Fred "different cooking times Experimtalfilm ..." and everything is good! :)



Antwort von Kabelträger:

"Moritzk" wrote:
Hy your love

'm back back from the Saxony land, and now come to get your number so rich zulesen messages.
So first, I am really very surprised at how much criticism has been made yet, since I initially wrote the extra the whole less critical view should be.

Well!
Wiegesagt everything was quite spontaneous, as it were, a flash idea, therefore, no great sense synonymous and no great plot. Even the food was not special.
Well, I know I can do better and that's enough to me.

Achso and a still, a born speaker, I'm not ...

Best wishes from the sea,

of Moritz


Somehow I can not follow the thread.
You servierst us a not very sophisticated video accordance with undemanding food. Then you say it should not be seen as serious and wondering you a posting later that no one what to say. And after the really fun part to read answers with much sarcasm and irony, are you surprised, or almost a little offended?
Take the criticism as it is meant: be honest - think over it after the next and make your contribution accordingly better. From mistakes that you yourself admit you learn - so hast thou thy synonymous movies here. To hear what's good and what is bad and just to learn - or?
If I were my first works tonight so I will consider partial synonymous quite different. But well - everyone starts at times!
We are happy if your next movie is better and you will be synonymous certainly get informed ...

In this sense - Greetings, Flo



Antwort von Moritzk:

"Cable carriers" wrote:
"Moritzk" wrote:
Hy your love

'm back back from the Saxony land, and now come to get your number so rich zulesen messages.
So first, I am really very surprised at how much criticism has been made yet, since I initially wrote the extra the whole less critical view should be.

Well!
Wiegesagt everything was quite spontaneous, as it were, a flash idea, therefore, no great sense synonymous and no great plot. Even the food was not special.
Well, I know I can do better and that's enough to me.

Achso and a still, a born speaker, I'm not ...

Best wishes from the sea,

of Moritz


Somehow I can not follow the thread.
You servierst us a not very sophisticated video accordance with undemanding food. Then you say it should not be seen as serious and wondering you a posting later that no one what to say. And after the really fun part to read answers with much sarcasm and irony, are you surprised, or almost a little offended?
Take the criticism as it is meant: be honest - think over it after the next and make your contribution accordingly better. From mistakes that you yourself admit you learn - so hast thou thy synonymous movies here. To hear what's good and what is bad and just to learn - or?
If I were my first works tonight so I will consider partial synonymous quite different. But well - everyone starts at times!
We are happy if your next movie is better and you will be synonymous certainly get informed ...

In this sense - Greetings, Flo


So first of all let me say that it is not right which I criticized zuschätzen not know, on the contrary. I am always happy to get both positive and negative criticism about synonymous.
Only you must be just right for movie times.
For that film criticism is no more place, since this film only a smile to your face spells should.

[/ quote] ... That's why I do it only garnich. [/ Quote]

So I shall be happy because my first movie link high, and this you can take apart like synonymous. Only because you will be very much to do, because then I just had no idea what I'm doing, and what should I look out ... but ... no preference here is my first movie just for you :-)





Antwort von Kabelträger:

Ok, then we take out the times;)

For a smile, but did you like more irony and humor can pack inside. If spin - then please right * g *

But you get a thick praise of me because you're not the same eingeschnappt and even the link to your first work post here. I would not trust me;)

Greetings, Flo



Antwort von Moritzk:

"Cable carriers" wrote:
Ok, then we take out the times;)

For a smile, but did you like more irony and humor can pack inside. If spin - then please right * g *

But you get a thick praise of me because you're not the same eingeschnappt and even the link to your first work post here. I would not trust me;)

Greetings, Flo


Well because it was not clear why, so everyone starts small an.Und times for the first film to find the garnicht so bad.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
POV.HD of VIO helmet camera test
Test questions for Panasonic Lumix G 2 Camera System
Monitoring test facility: camcorder or IP Camera?
test camera EOS D5 Mark2 against SonyEX1
The fastest camera in the world
Panasonic AG-HPX500 2/3-Camera - Test report
Kochen mal anders ... Test Film with new Camera
Search PDF file with Camera, accessories and editing program to test
WristShot camera stabilization in the test
Lightpanels mal anders!
Produktvideo mal anders!
Städte Werbung mal anders!
Gaffa-Tape mal anders verwendet...
Airline Safety Video mal anders!
The Walk -- CGI-Actionfilm mal anders
Altväter Arbeiterlied für Knochenarbeit mal anders.
Vektorskop und Waveform mal anders - Scopes
Test: Sony FDR-AXP33 - Alles anders mit 4K?
Blockbuster mal anders: Buster Keaton als Mad Max, Bruce Lee in Tron?
Kann mir mal schnell jemand das neue Camera Raw erklären
Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera Colour Grading Test
Noch mal was zum Deutschen Film
Wie hieß noch mal der Film?
der film war mal nicht schlecht
Kurznews: YouTube-Clips bringen Robotern das Kochen bei
Ich würde gerne mal einen Film machen..... :-)

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos