Logo Logo
/// 
Magix versus Profiprogramme - Erfahrungsbericht EDIUS 4

Magix versus professional programs - Experience Report Edius 4



Frage von Albaranas:
Februar 2007

Hello Forum,
the last year I posted a similar title and very controversial reactions. Meanwhile, I for Canopus Edius 4 and decided my first major work completed.

The front Resumee: Class program that is absolutely stable and extremely fast

I had worked for the boys of www.digitalschnitt.de decided me and the Magic Max, slightly expanded and modified, fetched.
The initial adjustment was very good thanks to the support and the included DVD's learning quickly and synonymous in the aftermath, I could always call in MMM and immediately got help.
A Wehrmutstropfen is the manual, which as a colleague in a forum once with the charm of the phone book Bochumer described. It is very much there, just not exactly how it is applied and what impact it reached.
The educational DVD's are the real help.
After a short training period, however, has the essential functions and it may, when opportunity then to add some finishing touches.
Thank you so synonymous again s.die members of the forums and Canopus Slashcam me next time and again also helped. Sometimes it is so synonymous in the hose.

Basically, yes in fact, the program runs absolutely stable. Only a series of 20-30 - 2 MB pictures I bring it to the stand. Crash-reboot.
But obviously are general images of the death of such Performance Programs.
I attach no more than 5 pictures on the timeline, you sync with the background music and render the whole (without sound) as an AVI. Images raus - AVI pure and the next 5 to come.
All problems solved.

I have not regretted the purchase and think with my current experience, the critics of my previous posting, perhaps not as good of care of your Dealers were.
Until now I have zero, zero problems.

Greeting
Albaranas



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Albaranas" wrote:
(...) In fact, so basically the program runs absolutely stable. Only a series of 20-30 - 2 MB pictures I bring it to the stand. Crash-reboot.
But obviously are general images of the death of such Performance Programs.
I attach no more than 5 pictures on the timeline, you sync with the background music and render the whole (without sound) as an AVI. Images raus - AVI pure and the next 5 to come.
All problems solved. (...)


To circumvent the problems you program? Speaks so not for the program.



Antwort von Albaranas:

PowerMac Hello,
you can because more photos with your application process?

Albaranas








Antwort von mcapple:

I think final cut can already upload 12 images



Antwort von frv:

"Albaranas" wrote:
Hello Forum,
the last year I posted a similar title and very controversial reactions. Meanwhile, I for Canopus Edius 4 and decided my first major work completed.

The front Resumee: Class program that is absolutely stable and extremely fast

I had worked for the boys of www.digitalschnitt.de decided me and the Magic Max, slightly expanded and modified, fetched.
The initial adjustment was very good thanks to the support and the included DVD's learning quickly and synonymous in the aftermath, I could always call in MMM and immediately got help.
A Wehrmutstropfen is the manual, which as a colleague in a forum once with the charm of the phone book Bochumer described. It is very much there, just not exactly how it is applied and what impact it reached.
The educational DVD's are the real help.
After a short training period, however, has the essential functions and it may, when opportunity then to add some finishing touches.
Thank you so synonymous again s.die members of the forums and Canopus Slashcam me next time and again also helped. Sometimes it is so synonymous in the hose.

Basically, yes in fact, the program runs absolutely stable. Only a series of 20-30 - 2 MB pictures I bring it to the stand. Crash-reboot.
But obviously are general images of the death of such Performance Programs.
I attach no more than 5 pictures on the timeline, you sync with the background music and render the whole (without sound) as an AVI. Images raus - AVI pure and the next 5 to come.
All problems solved.

I have not regretted the purchase and think with my current experience, the critics of my previous posting, perhaps not as good of care of your Dealers were.
Until now I have zero, zero problems.

Greeting
Albaranas


Hello Albaranas,

because what is not true, I have Edius 4.13, put 50 - 120 jpg images into the timeline and render without crash, look after your time setting.

Greeting FRV



Antwort von Spam:

Here is the complete list of current dealers.

Bavaria
DDE Dialog GmbH
Dorfäckerstr. 25
90427 Nürnberg
Tel: 0911-397494
Fax: 0911-397383
Contact: Mr. Fichtner info@dde-dialog.de
Canopus http://www.dde-dialog.de retail partners

Finck Medien GmbH
Löpsinger St. 25
86720 Nördlingen
Tel: 09081-27381823
Fax: 09081-27381825
Contact: Mr. Hueber info@finck-medien.de
Canopus http://www.finck-medien.de retail partners

Still image video Sauter GmbH & Co KG
Sonnenstr. 26
80331 Munich
Tel: 089-55150424
Contact: Mr. Renner b.renner @ foto-video-sauter.de
Canopus http://www.foto-video-sauter.de retail partners

hib COMPUTER GmbH
Äußere Bayreuther Str 57-59
90409 Nürnberg
Tel: 0911-995140
Fax: 0911-9951466
Contact: Mr. Bieberich info@hib.de
Canopus http://www.hib.de retail partners

magic multi media GmbH
Bavaria Film Platz 3
82031 Grünwald
Tel: 0800-3884336 (toll free)
Fax: 089-20358737
Contact: Mr Lehmann-Horn info@digitalschnitt.de
http://www.digitalschnitt.de dealers and broadcast partners

Pro Video Production
Hanauer Str 14
63739 Aschaffenburg
Tel: 06021-15713
Fax: 06021-15717
Contact: Mr Spetcu info@provideo.de
Canopus http://www.provideo.de retail partners

Soft Solutions
Weideweg 3
63755 Alzenau - Hörstein
Tel: 06023-5016900
Fax: 06023-5016901
Contact: Mr. Schneider schneider@soft-solutions.de
Canopus http://www.soft-solutions.de retail partners

Video & Computer Trautmann
Fuggerstr. 4
81373 Munich
Tel: 089-7435400
Fax: 089-74354015
Contact: Mr Trautmann info@video-computer.de
http://www.video-computer.de dealers and broadcast partners

Digital video editing Diehl
Painter White Weg 5
87549 Rettenberg
Tel: 08327-931756
Fax: 08327-931763
Contact: Mr. Diehl wdiehl@video-digitalschnitt.de
Canopus http://www.video-digitalschnitt.de retail partners

Video System-Furtner
Kamphan 11a
94136 Kellberg
Tel: 08501-91190
Contact: Mr Furtner info@vsh-online.com
http://www.vsh-online.com dealers and broadcast partners

Berlin
Bilgi Interface GmbH
Boppstr. 8
10967 Berlin
Tel: 030-6900090
Fax: 030-6923697
Contact: Mr Tura info@bilgi.de
http://www.bilgi.de dealers and broadcast partners

CAI Systeme GmbH
Fredersdorf Street, 10
10243 Berlin
Tel: 030-29778365
Fax: 030-29778369
Contact: Mr King dkoenig@cai-systeme.com
http://www.cai-systeme.com dealers and broadcast partners

ECC Electronic Cinematography Company
Kleiststr. 35/41
10787 Berlin
Tel: 030-2111210
Fax: 030-2187521
Contact: Mr mare Bäumer ecc@ecctv.de
Canopus http://www.ecctv.de retail partners

SchoMedia
Danzigerstr. 123
10407 Berlin
Tel: 030-42806766
Fax: 030-42806765
Contact: Mr. Ing.D. Scholtis sm@schomedia.de
http://www.schomedia.de dealers and broadcast partners

Bremen
Media Franz-Systemtechnik
Barker Weg 20
28816 Stuhr-Moordeich
Tel: 0421-5769490
Fax: 0421-5769491
Contact: Mr. Franz info@mst-extra.net
Canopus http://www.mst-extra.net retail partners

Baden-Württemberg
ESB IT systems Bogsch
Wehrstr. 15
73230 Stuttgart / Kirchheim
Tel: 07021-734720
Fax: 07021-734723
Contact: Mr Bogsch video@esb-direkt.de
Canopus http://www.esb-direkt.de retail partners

Freytag media.net
Rheinstr. 6
76185 Karlsruhe
Tel: 0721-957856
Fax: 0721-9578588
Contact: Mr. Freytag CFreytag@freytag.de
Canopus http://www.freytag.de retail partners

GOGrafiX GbR
Bach Zimmerer St. 7
78194 Immendingen
Tel: 07462-91260
Fax: 07462-91250
Contact: Mr. Gerstenberger info@gografix.de
Canopus http://www.gografix.de retail partners

KMF Ltd.
Buchener St. 28
68259 Mannheim - City Wall
Tel: 0621-3804915
Fax: 0621-3804920
A



Antwort von PowerMac:

What makes this list, except that they significantly reduce the readability? Does everyone by google. And your list will soon no longer up-to-date his.



Antwort von Albaranas:

Hello FRV,
above, we should strictly speak. Can you give me your contact information on my e-mail address?

-powermac,
Spam itself is probably one of the listed dealer.

Incidentally, I understand my experiences are not as targeted advertising, but for this adventure was the case in my experience just now with MultiMedia Magic again.
And yet, I can fully recommend.
To do this, I am synonymous.

Naturally this is not the only dealer and there are certainly a lot s.mindestens just as good, if not even better.

Greeting
Albaranas



Antwort von Edius?nein danke:

You are so completely satisfied with your Edius, albaranas, beautiful. But your Ergebenheitsadresse shows just a few fun facts on.
You have your graphics card problems, a major project completed at least 2 updates behind you brought. (So that round about 40 errors of the program eliminated). All this with the active help of the other satisfied Ediususer. Furthermore, you need constant support of your dealer. Although you can not exceed 5 to import pictures without the Edius abschmiert, but no preference, it runs fast and is stable. See 5 pictures, Edius has a bunch of quirks, but more than 5 images go already.
The other errors, inefficiencies and lack of "features" will you still synonymous find it all but you will only confirm your opinion that Edius a very nice program. From this teeming clientele in canopusforum only.
Whether I can judge all this? I think yes, I have with this program more than 3 years herumgequält always in faith s.Besserung. After the 4 he has just as many errors (four updates in 3 months!) Is synonymous to me real time, the good codec and the oh-so-great support could not prevent my several thousand euros in the sand set to liquidate investments. I too am series in the future in the series of warning Exediususer On. Who is forced with the Sch ... ßprogramm coal to make is a poor, troubled creature.
Since switching to competitive products, I can sleep peacefully again. Money worries and without merit



Antwort von Albaranas:

Dear Edius? No thank you,
Unfortunately, you've obviously my personal experience does not fully read.
I had never Grafigkartenprobleme!
I restrain from self-propelled my photos on a 5 piece! (Can also synonymous handle better in retrospect if the sequence to be rebuilt)
I have 1 Update behind me!
I support my dealer benötigete andthe only forums around the functions to learn!
Since Edius has always done what I wanted of him.
What cares. You have your experience and now I have to just mean.
If you now with another program're happy as it is legally his.
Greeting
Albaranas



Antwort von petepopcorn:

That with the images is simple ..
Edius uses the images in the size of the project setting and create large images from your image into a proxy of the size of your project and therefore it eckt Edius ..

Still if you want the image for Edius vorformatierst it in one go and finish it .. In addition, it is a stigma of all video editing programs adheres s.einer certain size of the stills ..



Antwort von Albaranas:

Hello Guest,
what do you mean with Still Image.
Greeting
Albaranas








Antwort von Albaranas:

Maybe I should add that I use the images with Imaginate annimiere ie camera and zoom realize. (If yes synonymous otherwise boring - a Still Image with loud video clips) The images come as Imaginate project file into the timeline. They will be comfortable on the plug will be transferred from the timeline to edit.
Greeting
Albaranas



Antwort von Muecke2:

To describe you is an entirely different procedure for the Bildvearbeitung and the resulting error ...

with the import of the imagery is as described above ...
But as the problems associated with Imaginate arise, I can not tell you because I do not this overpriced Halbgarcompositingprogram use .. Will hopefully in the next versions of Edius way or done with Imaginate ..



Antwort von Muecke2:

Sorry for my initially vague information. But why is the Imaginate a "half-baked program"?
Greeting
Albaranas



Antwort von Muecke2:

simply because in this price range of tools at the price 99.9% to bring more functions.

oriented s.Compositingprogrammen thee times by Google and do a price comparison.

Imaginate is an additional program that is actually in the standard functional range of popular editing programs falls



Antwort von Jörg:

Quote:
Will hopefully in the next versions of Edius way or done with Imaginate ..


You really believe that Edius eventually come up with the idea could not be more stills mercilessly at the project level of scale?
I got there the question asked time immemorial times before, Topic camera pans, etc. Most do not know what I meant. The Ediusnutzer course, the first users were of course fully in the picture.
It then became proud of the utility out Imaginate ...



Antwort von Muecke2:

"Albaranas" wrote:

I have not regretted the purchase and think with my current experience, the critics of my previous posting, perhaps not as good of care of your Dealers were.
Until now I have zero, zero problems.


It is amazing how a user who says, with a product to be satisfied, here again niedergmacht will - just because he says that he had with the product Canopus Edius satisfied. Whether the synonymous would happen if he would have written it with Adobe Premiere satisfied? Hardly ...



Antwort von Muecke2:

go listen Jörgl but with the advert for Premiere to believe it anyway ... many more None

with the stills in the Edius will still be present as 100% working plugin codecs of MainConcept for Prempro ggg *

rather FCPro still comes out for Windows ..



Antwort von Muecke2:

"Edius? No thank you" wrote:
You are so completely satisfied with your Edius, albaranas, beautiful. But your Ergebenheitsadresse shows just a few fun facts on.
You have your graphics card problems, a major project completed at least 2 updates behind you brought. (So that round about 40 errors of the program eliminated). All this with the active help of the other satisfied Ediususer. Furthermore, you need constant support of your dealer. Although you can not exceed 5 to import pictures without the Edius abschmiert, but no preference, it runs fast and is stable. See 5 pictures, Edius has a bunch of quirks, but more than 5 images go already.
The other errors, inefficiencies and lack of "features" will you still synonymous find it all but you will only confirm your opinion that Edius a very nice program. From this teeming clientele in canopusforum only.
Whether I can judge all this? I think yes, I have with this program more than 3 years herumgequält always in faith s.Besserung. After the 4 he has just as many errors (four updates in 3 months!) Is synonymous to me real time, the good codec and the oh-so-great support could not prevent my several thousand euros in the sand set to liquidate investments. I too am series in the future in the series of warning Exediususer On. Who is forced with the Sch ... ßprogramm coal to make is a poor, troubled creature.
Since switching to competitive products, I can sleep peacefully again. Money worries and without merit


And that was synonymous Jörg sure ....
He can not resist :-)



Antwort von Muecke2:

Yes, I can not synonymous of Him more.

In other forums, he writes of known bugs in Premiere.








Antwort von PowerMac:

All Jörg!



Antwort von Jörg:

ok, come on guys ....
obviously synonymous Joerg writes about errors and / or improvement of facilities premiere. He writes about synonymous Vegas or good or Magix Movie Maker. And in fact, synonymous via Edius, because if it was good to report. He has, for example, Edius was bought because the color correction at this time better (larger) than in Premiere. That's it then but synonymous. This year was marked with Edius of bewildered shake of the head and out of the window, well then it is green, immensely reassuring.
In general and all is actually any negative report, any complaint about this program from my spring. No matter where and under what name it is published. I am now responsible for all the invective appearing in future calls.
Good, I s.and s.lass of Bruno by.

I habs sometimes advised to go into Canopusforum, read in a few weeks rest, we must invent nothing, thats real!



Antwort von Muecke2:

The same will go Jörg reads in every forum but no preference whether the Canopus, Adobe, etc..

Brüno raushängen and one that is no longer synonymous but the essence of culture in the forums



Antwort von PowerMac:

I would have now a better rhetorical objection desired, but it's drum. Whether the program really is shit or not, I am interested in as a user of Final Cut Pro better not! ;)



Antwort von xAndreas84x:

@ Joerg,
congratulations for the purchase of Edius 4!



Antwort von xAndreas84x:

"PowerMac" wrote:
I would have now a better rhetorical objection desired, but it's drum. Whether the program really is shit or not, I am interested in as a user of Final Cut Pro better not! ;)


The question arises whether these Fäkalverbalterrorist than you perhaps would have better rhetorical argument can process.

Viva la FCPro and for one or the other world is but a slice

oh Lord let it rain brain ..




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Magix versus professional programs - Experience Report Edius 4
Canon EOS R5 versus R5 C versus C70 versus R3 - welche Kamera wofür?
Performance Magix VDL versus Powerdirector
OT Pinnacle 10 versus Video de Luxe 2006 von Magix
Pinnacle 10 versus Video de Luxe 2006 von Magix
Adobe Premiere Elements versus Magix Video deluxe
Sat1 am Mittag: Report über Beinbehaarung
Apple 8K Professional Camera
Focal Clear Mg Professional: Neuer Referenz-Kopfhörer mit verbesserter Membran
Lexar: Neuer Professional CFexpress Type B USB 3.1 Kartenleser mit bis zu 1.050 MB/s
SanDisk Professional Pro-Blade: Modulares SSD Speichersystem für Kameras mit USB-C Aufnahme
Vlog-L versus Braw
1080p versus 4k Aufzeichnung
Panasonic NV-GS500 versus NV-GS400
JVC HC500 versus Panasonic CX350
Qualität von FlashVideos versus WMV etc
Follow Focus Sachtler versus Manfrotto
Blindvergleich: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K versus 4K - Wer erkennt den Unterschied?
"Nero Express 6 + PowerDVD + PowerProducerGold" versus "Nero Reloaded Vollversion" ?
"Haken" von NeroExpress ( was: "Nero Express 6 + PowerDVD + PowerProducerGold" versus "Nero Reloaded Vollversion" ?)
edius
EDIUS 9.10 erschienen...
Edius und Einstellungsebene
Hauttöne anpassen in Edius 9
Edius X - Ja/Nein/Vielleicht?
Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 9

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos