Logo Logo
/// 
Probleme beim SXS Karten (von Sony PMW EX1) am PC einlesen

Problems with SxS cards (of SonyPMW EX1) s.PC capture



Frage von tonassi:
Januar 2008

Hello!

I have a PC that is not yet with an Express Card slot equipped and had me thinking, you just buy a USB-to-ExpressCard adapter and there you go ... puff pastry.
Supplied Drivers Sony is installed and the adapter does not need any. USB port is in order.
System requirements are synonymous okay.
The calculator does not even recognize that something is hung.
I would like to file as rüberholen, without the camera directly via USB adapter, this is not, of course.

Has anyone with this problem experience?

A Propos: A colleague has the same problems directly without adaptation s.seinem LapTopSlot ...

Thank you in advance for help!
Gruß, Tonassi



Antwort von kroko:

Hi,
've since yesterday my EX1 (PART WITH COOL BUT STILL COOL PICTURE) and so far no problems with the Fileübertragung Express slot under Vista s.Notebook noted.

16GB in 9Minuten I find absolutely fine:)

Gruß Dennis



Antwort von robbie:

There are indeed of a sony USB flash card adapter, right? Perhaps with the hauts out ...








Antwort von kroko:

Synonymous cost "only" 300 euros



Antwort von eXp:

"tonassi" wrote:
Hello!

I have a PC that is not yet with an Express Card slot equipped and had me thinking, you just buy a USB-to-ExpressCard adapter and there you go ... puff pastry.
Supplied Drivers Sony is installed and the adapter does not need any. USB port is in order.
System requirements are synonymous okay.
The calculator does not even recognize that something is hung.
I would like to file as rüberholen, without the camera directly via USB adapter, this is not, of course.

Has anyone with this problem experience?

A Propos: A colleague has the same problems directly without adaptation s.seinem LapTopSlot ...

Thank you in advance for help!
Gruß, Tonassi


what hast thou for an os? vista? xp? win2000?



Antwort von tonassi:

Xp I have ... is synonymous in the recommended operating EX1 Manual ...

Reader of the expensive Sonywollte I actually halt bypass.

So with Vista, it works? What laptop model?

Greeting



Antwort von WeiZen:

Does the part have a drive letter, which has already been allocated as network drives? >>> Administration>>> Disk Management



Antwort von salinger:

That would be nice:) No, nothing, not even a "Palim" - Tönchen, just as if you had not connected.



Antwort von FloWe:

"Anonymous" wrote:
That would be nice:) No, nothing, not even a "Palim" - Tönchen, just as if you had not connected.


Meanwhile a solution? What adapter did you buy? Can you ever post a link, please?

Would also like the Sony adapter avoided. Optimal would be a multi-card reader with S-ATA connector for installation, synonymous ExpressCard can read. Have so far found nothing. Seems no need to give.

If someone knows, I would be grateful



Antwort von chris67:

ExpressCard Reader are today in almost every laptop integrated. This must, however, 34-Pole synonymous designed. The supplied drivers SxS but must be installed. The workflow using USB connection works just as well as with a card reader. Is synonymous around the same speed.



Antwort von K.-D. Schmidt:

Quote:
Synonymous cost "only" 300 euros


Because someone has a buy EX1 and has no money for the accessories?
Strange contemporaries.



Antwort von sick_shit:

Is not halt bonze each child of the Sony money in the arsch bläßt!
the reader who buys is your own fault, I just say.
5 min. google and get a twice as fast variant found only max 40 dollars it cost!

http://sewelldirect.com/SIIG- USB-to-Express Card Card Adapters.asp

or

http://www.comnations.de/product_info.php?products_id=1389760








Antwort von PowerMac:

"sick_shit" wrote:
Is not halt bonze each child of the Sony money in the arsch bläßt! (...)


Is not hold any child, where school was German and sprächt.



Antwort von Fridu:

The second link, the DeLOCK adapter that requires a customer there for the following:

The USB to DeLOCK Express adapter is handy. WARNING DO NOT working with SonySxS cards (cards SonyPMW EX1)!
JuLoS.TV

So probably not what anyone needs to ne EX1 or EX3 has SonySxS with the cards.

A Letter of

Fritz

"sick_shit" wrote:
Is not halt bonze each child of the Sony money in the arsch bläßt!
the reader who buys is your own fault, I just say.
5 min. google and get a twice as fast variant found only max 40 dollars it cost!

http://sewelldirect.com/SIIG- USB-to-Express Card Card Adapters.asp

or

http://www.comnations.de/product_info.php?products_id=1389760




Antwort von adel:

"Fridu" wrote:
The second link, the DeLOCK adapter that requires a customer there for the following:

The USB to DeLOCK Express adapter is handy. WARNING DO NOT working with SonySxS cards (cards SonyPMW EX1)!
JuLoS.TV

So probably not what anyone needs to ne EX1 or EX3 has SonySxS with the cards.

A Letter of

Fritz

"sick_shit" wrote:
Is not halt bonze each child of the Sony money in the arsch bläßt!
the reader who buys is your own fault, I just say.
5 min. google and get a twice as fast variant found only max 40 dollars it cost!

http://sewelldirect.com/SIIG- USB-to-Express Card Card Adapters.asp

or

http://www.comnations.de/product_info.php?products_id=1389760


hallo the 2nd, I will not do. expres internal card reader is installed dan. So mus expres slot contact with have cost in Chinese ebay about 6 ¬ with shipping 10 ¬ I've bought but at each gueh karen read mus pc restart.



Antwort von KrischanDO:

"K.-D. Schmidt" wrote:
Quote:
Synonymous cost "only" 300 euros


Because someone has a buy EX1 and has no money for the accessories?
Strange contemporaries.


Yes, I confess: I am a strange time synonymous comrade. Have a week since the EX-1, have to see the files in Premiere Pro CS3 to edit times fast 350 ¬ for a plug-and spent a little money for lighting and small items. And if I instead of 300 ¬ a problem for ¬ 19.80 or $ 40 can solve, is not that strange, but true business.
Mr KD Smith, I find your comment quite arrogant.

Regards
Chr



Antwort von Gysenberg:

So: There are, as already mentioned, internal PCI-Express card reader, I have the of DeLOCK, but the computer off and restart again to a different card is available. Also: Reading, PC shutting down, insert new card, restart. Gngngngn .... Simple restart of Windows is not enough. After the Hühnerkram I was tired, I have the Sony card reader bought, although slow reads, but reliable. Was classically soft.
Can not understand that the Express card reader of the notebook is running properly, one retrofitted for the PC with the same technical values but only restricted.
Think back s.die happy times before the invention of the PC, when the cause-effect principle was still valid.



Antwort von buddy:

I have a lenovo thinkpad t60 (bought in summer 2006!) which fortunately already with a pcmcia-/pci-express slot equipped and if I was the SxS card there once ecke funzt without any problems (not even had any new drivers dazuinstallieren) . I can be the clips on the platte rüberziehen (or copy) or directly of the card in purely premiere here. is damn fast. no problem!



Antwort von jazzy_d:

So I would yes 3 Kensington adapter and SDHC cards corresponding to a fraction of the cost of SxS take. Or wait a little longer on the power of SanDisk, then it is synonymous the EX1 Close the door.

If 16GB microSDHC already fit, we can for the "big" someday times probably expect at least 128GB :-)



Antwort von KrischanDO:

"buddy" wrote:
I have a lenovo thinkpad t60 (bought in summer 2006!) which fortunately already with a pcmcia-/pci-express slot equipped and if I was the SxS card there once ecke funzt without any problems (not even had any new drivers dazuinstallieren) . I can be the clips on the platte rüberziehen (or copy) or directly of the card in purely premiere here. is damn fast. no problem!


Buddy,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this!
I have a T61 for 3 months, had at the time in the device management compatriots and only one PC Card slot found. I have not dared to simply time a SxS card reinzuschieben.
That, encouraged by a post, just trying and, chop, the card was mounted.
Wonderful, no more Gehampel with Camera s.Notebook!

You made my day. ;-)

Christian



Antwort von adel:

everyone knows that with notbook goes soger my pc ome.wir talk of not of laptop.








Antwort von Maui:

I got me a ex3 increased. would like but synonymous with the more expensive card reader of sony spare.
There are already new findings regarding the hardware tested the orignal sxs cards can easily be read?
I've s.meinem laptop (xp 32bit) a pcmcia slot, s.meinem computer but still no card slot (vista 64bit)

regards



Antwort von KrischanDO:

Actually yes funny: You are a lot of gravel for the camera, but the price for the Sony card stinks many. Mir synonymous.
I copy, therefore, either hanging or notebook via the EX-1 via U.S. s.den average PC.

There is still no third-party solution.

Regards
Christian



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"KrischanDO" wrote:
... ... I copy via U.S. ...

Hard to believe, where globalization strikes everywhere ;-)



Antwort von frm:

"Anonymous" wrote:
Hi,
've since yesterday my EX1 (PART WITH COOL BUT STILL COOL PICTURE) and so far no problems with the Fileübertragung Express slot under Vista s.Notebook noted.

16GB in 9Minuten I find absolutely fine:)


Gruß Dennis


Hui, I created 16 gig in about 5 min.
However, on PCI Express s.meinem Vaio.
8 gig card in 2 minutes on notebook available!



Antwort von frm:

"adel" wrote:
everyone knows that with notbook goes soger my pc ome.wir talk of not of laptop.


someone understands what he says?



Antwort von KrischanDO:

"frm" wrote:
"adel" wrote:
everyone knows that with notbook goes soger my pc ome.wir talk of not of laptop.


someone understands what he says?


Yes. In long form:
"Express Card slots in notebook computers are now standard, replacing the PCMCIA slot. The problem is, functioning solutions or built-in USB devices for PCs to find."

Regards
Christian




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Problems with TV/video sequences burnt to DVD
SD Cards als Massenspeicher?
Sony A7SIII und Memory Cards
Sonnet SxS - Thunderbolt-Übertragung extrem langsam!
Sony PXW400 parallel auf beide SxS aufnehmen
Reperatur Canon EX1 HI8
Sony PMW-EX1 Firmware
Neuer Sonnet SxS PRO X Thunderbolt 3 Kartenleser liest bis zu 1.250 MB/s
Ersatz für EX1 (kein Sidegrade, sondern Upgrade)
Final Cut Pro 6 + Blackmagic Decklink HD Extreme 3 + Sony EX1 Anschluss an Mac
DV capture
Capture-Software
Skystar 2 Capture
Capture Treiber
TV Capture Auflösung
Firewire Capture
Desktop-Video-Capture
DV capture kontinuierlich - Software?
Video Capture Programm
Home office HDMi-capture
Video-capture mit Bewegungsmelder
capture von analoger TV-Karte
virtualdub und AVI capture
TV capture unter Linux möglich?
Video Capture Hardware-Empfehlung
Brauchbare Capture-Karte gesucht

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos