Logo Logo
/// 
SONY HDR FX 7 kaufen ? oder doch AVCHD?

SONY HDR FX 7 buy? or maybe AVCHD?



Frage von Rolf Hankel:
Januar 2009

Hello
Soon I will of HDV DV after (or maybe AVCHD?) Change, of course my films s.Calculator processed. Currently I filme with Panasonic NV GS 400, search is a lot synonymous Cam the s.manueller setting provides. Is the FX 7 or recommend?, I would not do every 2 years to buy a new camera.
Or maybe switch to AVCHD, which I did because the post did not like (zBarchivieren, transcode) Have it all already with AVCHD clips s.meinem Calculator (Intel Quad 3x2, 83GHz) through.
Are many questions at once, perhaps there is still good advice.
Gruss Rolf ...



Antwort von JohannesD.:

Hello!
So I would say: FX7
I had this camera synonymous times and am thrilled.
I believe AVCHD is not yet mature.
HDV is fairly easy to edit and uncomfortable
Tape recording, I would not say:
it is still the cheapest storage media and at this
Camera size is the drive far away from the micro,
which leads to no noise.
Not to mention the price: On the Internet you get the new around 2150 ¬. An undefeated in this price class.
AVCHD, I would personally still let their fingers:
you never know whether it is time to properly enforce HDV.
But I have for HDV Imgrund just decided because
good post.

So I hope there were good tips here.

Gruss
JOHN D.



Antwort von Jogi:

The FX7 is undoubtedly a good cam with you nothing wrong. If you like, however, so around 2000, - ¬ more available then I would FX1000 or even to draw Z7. AVCHD Cam 's there is some good. Only the editing workflow is still not satisfactory, synonymous with high-performance computers are not.








Antwort von Bruno Peter:

These system issues such as HDV or AVCHD everyone must answer for themselves. I chose the HDV-track decision, now with two consumer cameras. I'm super happy with it, if I am synonymous with the notebook on travel and tours'm ever the material is grossly precutter.
Other people go on hold from AVCHD. It's nice when you 'or' choice.



Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

Hi Folks

Thank you all very much for the insightful answers, this has me in my decision only confirms, I probably will for the SonyFX 7.
Would like to thank E-Bay purchase only, providers are synonymous as honestly as I do
trau because not always all bids, or am I too suspicious?

Gruss Rolf ...



Antwort von gunman:

"Rolf Hankel" wrote:
Hi Folks

Thank you all very much for the insightful answers, this has me in my decision only confirms, I probably will for the SonyFX 7.
Would like to thank E-Bay purchase only, providers are synonymous as honestly as I do
trau because not always all bids, or am I too suspicious?

Gruss Rolf ...


Hello,
Synonymous Stand in front of this Entscheidung.Ich fluctuated between the FX7 and the 1000th hdr Since I mainly Cam do for the holidays, it may not be synonymous with big. I think the balance is on the FX Page 7 tipped.
The only drawback to the FX7 is the limited wide. It is therefore still a converter due.
I will probably buy at DVCUT. Is synonymous represented here in the forum and it seems to me a very serious company to be with good prices. Just so with Ebay? I do not know ...
You can indeed times to report how things started.
Gunman



Antwort von domain:

It speaks for the continuing education synonymous in this forum that is now a serious amateur filmmaker but once more the HDV format and not turn the simple AVCHD Consumer Knipsen extradite, because HDV is it will still give a long and mini-DV tapes still much longer. tapes have a long life, there are still VHS tapes and the analog Philips Kasettenbänder for music also.
In addition, the JVC GY-HD 100 in a direction to show, not necessarily speak for AVCHD, the recording now possible on SDHC flash drives in EXDCAM-EX format, which both in Quicktime. Mov as synonymous in. MXF container can be played off.
With the soon appearing SDXC memories arise, but also soon synonymous for high-end amateur sector, new opportunities, because even with the first times appearing 64 GB chip (up to 2 TB in a few years) Panasonic one hundred minutes of recording in EXDCAM HD422 Codec possible.
This chip is in fact already beginning s.die of capacity Bluray Excel, an interesting constellation.
I can not imagine that consumer AVCHD video recording sector will play a role, but the Internet and in the DVB-S field.
As always synonymous, magnetic recording tapes are a very wise decision and it is still very long time.



Antwort von Frank B.:

I would recommend not to buy on ebay. Since the risk is equivalent to the well too large. The Camera is currently significantly lower than 2200, - Euro to have new with warranty. In the bay, the prices are often unreasonably high. I myself have a FX 1, which is not quite as sharp and has no HDMI out, but 1 / 3 inch chips. You still have to be synonymous and fairly cheap to get. Perhaps synonymous worth a consideration.

Frank



Antwort von zlois:

I have been synonymous recently the proud owner of a FX7.
Purchased through a dealer from Ebay UK, with a sensation price of EUR 1633, - including shipping (I had the great good fortune, just s.dem day to order s.dem the EUR / GBP-Course on the absolute low point was). Taste it again now about 1.850, - but still much cheaper than here. Has worked smoothly.
I have another forum in a fairly extensive review of the FX7 to be written (that it relates mainly to the comparison with my previous camera, the VX2100), maybe it helps yes to one or other of decision-making:





Antwort von domain:

"zlois" wrote:
I have been synonymous recently the proud owner of a FX7.

The Pride, a phrase often to be found in subjective sensational purchases and often associated with subsequent synonymous congratulations to purchase.
Generally not appropriate ......

What will you say in six months?
Then, all of our equipment again rather belong to the old iron.
There is only one position in my opinion: our camcorder products are perishable and only preliminary tools for some of our videos.
But it is on its own demands.
If you are not a pixel counter, then an even stain the stomach with the FX1 in the domestic Baggersee 20 years ago have fallen, although not every wart in Full-HD was dissolved.



Antwort von zlois:

That's right, I see me today, synonymous like my first, now 16 years old VHS video recordings, although the quality is quite modest. But what speaks against it, the current (where applicable) auszureizen feasible?
And yes, the switch to HDV, I feel as a sensation, just like S-VHS and DV later. So let me know my joy ;-)

Quote:
What will you say in six months?

Probably nothing more than today. I do not accept that in 6 months a new technology will give the HDV to worlds beyond. Ever HD is still in its infancy, SD here is still the standard in an estimated 95% of all households. So you can assume with a high-definition camcorder for the next few years to be prepared.



Antwort von domain:

True actually. I had had many years ago with the FX1 a rights synonymous joy and this feeling I would like you with your FX7 when God did not take. But unfortunately you will get used as quickly s.alles and it is normal.
Only my wife will still somewhat unpredictable way of surprises, is lovely, but always as a constant challenge and not surprisingly therefore ..........








Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

"domain" wrote:
True actually. I had had many years ago with the FX1 a rights synonymous joy and this feeling I would like you with your FX7 when God did not take. But unfortunately you will get used as quickly s.alles and it is normal.
Only my wife will still somewhat unpredictable way of surprises, is lovely, but always as a constant challenge and not surprisingly therefore ..........


Hello
I can report with great pleasure that my wife fully supports my hobby is, well, there you have sometimes to consider whether I `s not a bit exaggerating. But C'est la Vie
Gruss Rolf ...



Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

"Frank B." wrote:
I would recommend not to buy on ebay. Since the risk is equivalent to the well too large. The Camera is currently significantly lower than 2200, - Euro to have new with warranty. In the bay, the prices are often unreasonably high. I myself have a FX 1, which is not quite as sharp and has no HDMI out, but 1 / 3 inch chips. You still have to be synonymous and fairly cheap to get. Perhaps synonymous worth a consideration.

Frank

Hello
What do they cost?
Gruss Rolf ...



Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

"zlois" wrote:
I have been synonymous recently the proud owner of a FX7.
Purchased through a dealer from Ebay UK, with a sensation price of EUR 1633, - including shipping (I had the great good fortune, just s.dem day to order s.dem the EUR / GBP-Course on the absolute low point was). Taste it again now about 1.850, - but still much cheaper than here. Has worked smoothly.
I have another forum in a fairly extensive review of the FX7 to be written (that it relates mainly to the comparison with my previous camera, the VX2100), maybe it helps yes to one or other of decision-making:





Antwort von zlois:

Inch comes within the EU.
VAT you pay as a normal end-users in the country in which you buy, so you pay the normal gross price in the UK as any Englishman synonymous.
The only charges to come are the exchange fees for the British pound, depending on the method of payment can vary (for MasterCard, it is I think 2%). And of course the current Course note the pound fluctuates quite strong at the moment.



Antwort von TiMovie:

hallo rolf if you directly buying in the UK should not import costs and VAT - as the EU - but if you eg want to buy Globalmediapro - you need customs and VAT to expect as the product comes from the UK but from New Zealand! It should be at major retailers in the UK informed of exactly where the goods are coming!
I got my EX3 from England - the time when the pound close to equal to the ¬ was - that was a bargain and with the whole Prime Support!
Gruss TiMovie



Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

"TiMovie" wrote:
hallo rolf if you directly buying in the UK should not import costs and VAT - as the EU - but if you eg want to buy Globalmediapro - you need customs and VAT to expect as the product comes from the UK but from New Zealand! It should be at major retailers in the UK informed of exactly where the goods are coming!
I got my EX3 from England - the time when the pound close to equal to the ¬ was - that was a bargain and with the whole Prime Support!
Gruss TiMovie

Hello
Thank you that is quite revealing, what dealers in the UK is it recommended?
Gruss Rolf ...



Antwort von Frank B.:

"Rolf Hankel" wrote:

Hello
What do they cost?
Gruss Rolf ...


Oops, there I was again expressed verquirlt. No, my FX 1 is not for sale. I thought the FX 1 s.sich is still some dealers and to have as an alternative to the FX 7 worth considering, since it is only marginally more expensive.
Sorry,

Frank



Antwort von zlois:

The question is whether it makes sense now an FX1 to buy. The only advantage over the FX7 mE is the slightly better sensitivity to light, but no full HDV resolution. If more of the FX1000.



Antwort von Jogi:

"zlois" wrote:
The question is whether it makes sense now an FX1 to buy. The only advantage over the FX7 mE is the slightly better sensitivity to light, but no full HDV resolution. If more of the FX1000.


Slightly, I would notice the difference in LowLight - FX1 to FX7 - just do not call. Until the release of the EX1 / 3 was the absolute FX1 all night Cams HDC. There are worlds between these two CAMs. The FX7 is doubt even sharper. But the images of a harmonious FX1 see much from. And the automatics, sometimes you need that already are beyond doubt. The Auto Focus is a FX7 as part already quite nervous, especially in Lowlight. Nonetheless, the FX7 has empfehlendwert.









Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
sony avchd convert optimally
Sony AVCHD and Mac
Bildstreifen horizontal und vertikal SONY AVCHD-Handycam (Sony HDR-XR550)
8Bit AVCHD vs 12Bit Sony Raw CDNG
Sony a7s und Avid - 50p oder 50i AVCHD
Bluray aus Sony HDR500E 1080i AVCHD Material, Sinnvoll in 25p zu wandeln?
ZOOM F6 Audio Recorder / Do not buy !
Buy-Out von Premiere-Projektdatei
Sony Camcorder HDR SR 11
Sony HDR FX 1 Kaufberatung
Sony HDR FX1
Sony HDR-XR350VE
Sony HDR-PJ410 oder... ?
Sony HDR ax2000e verkaufen
Sony HDR-AS30V Speicherkarte
sony hdr as200v "tearing"
Sony HDR-CX305e: HDMI defekt
? zu Sony HDR-AX2000 vs. HXR-NX100
Alternative zur Sony HDR-FX7e
Sony HDR HC1E,kein Monitorbild
Ersatz für Sony HDR XR500
Sony PXW-Z90 - 4K HDR in 8- oder 10bit??
Manueller Fokus - Sony HDR PJ810 / PJ780VE
Sony HDR-HC7E: HD/HDV auf PC kopieren
Sony 85" HDR 8K-TV mit 10.000 nits Helligkeit
Sony HDR CX-900 mit Atomos Ninja 2

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos