Logo Logo
/// 
Slashcam-Benchmark: Rendern dauert zu lange auf Workstation

Slashcam Benchmark: Rendering takes too long on Workstation



Frage von baststar:
Oktober 2007

Hello
I sit s.einer grad school in the workstation with 8 cores Intel Xeon 3.2GHz, 4GB RAM, a Quadro FX 3450 graphics card and Windows XP x64.
After Effects 7.0 is installed here.

Well, I wanted this machine at times render the test project and it has lasted about 7 minutes ...
What is true is not? CPU utilization is 50%, at least for a core, the others will think I never really used ...
Do you have somewhere to multi function?



Antwort von Mylenium:

"baststar" wrote:
Hello
I sit s.einer grad school in the workstation with 8 cores Intel Xeon 3.2GHz, 4GB RAM, a Quadro FX 3450 graphics card and Windows XP x64.
After Effects 7.0 is installed here.

Well, I wanted this machine at times render the test project and it has lasted about 7 minutes ...
What is true is not? CPU utilization is 50%, at least for a core, the others will think I never really used ...


Yes and? I think because you understand what is not fundamental. Software to hardware must be adapted to make them synonymous to use. After Effects is multithreaded and mehrprozessorfahig, but the renderer does not parallelized times now.

Well, and to be honest, your system Æ 7 for complete nonsense. A good quad or the fastest dual core would be because there's a lot better. That would have you think should advance. Even with CS3, you will not really what Gutmacher, because you're too little RAM searched for multiprocessing, as it is offered, to be able to use.

"baststar" wrote:
Do you have somewhere to multi function?


Then thou wouldst have a great AE 7, the year of 2006 the future zurückgebeamt has been ... * lol *

Mylenium



Antwort von jansi:

"Mylenium" wrote:
That would have you think should advance

Hö? The PC is in his school, and I understand this wrong?

How long is because your project ..?








Antwort von Bernd52:

"jansi" wrote:
"Mylenium" wrote:
That would have you think should advance

Hö? The PC is in his school, and I understand this wrong?

How long is because your project ..?


Yes clearly, but still isses nonsense, with the AE rumzurödeln. Someone has simply not as mitgedacht.

Mylenium



Antwort von baststar:

everything clearly, understand ...
Then it was way too much money for our new video lab spent or saved s.falschen end (RAM) ((about 30 PC's - ¬ 150,000)). Had me really surprised that it soeiner machine takes so long.
Well ...
Inner school anyway, it's silly to work, can (should) you do not install plug-ins ...

How would it be (for me soon) with this system:
CPU: Q6600 G0 Stepping on 3.x Ghz oc
Lanparty motherboard
"First" 2 or 4 GB "micron" ram CL4 800
2x raptor x hard disks with 4.5 ms access time in RAID0
Nvidia 7950 GX2 (which I have already)
?

Friendly greeting
Baststar



Antwort von fleischverpackung:

"baststar" wrote:

Well, and to be honest, your system Æ 7 for complete nonsense. A good quad or the fastest dual core would be because there's a lot better. That would have you think should advance. Even with CS3, you will not really what Gutmacher, because you're too little RAM searched for multiprocessing, as it is offered, to be able to use.


4GB Ram - far too little - Multi-Processing in CS3?

Please explain to me precisely!

lg



Antwort von camworks:

if your school money in times an extra plugin called "nucleo pro" invested, then the fluppt properly synonymous. Of Gridiron's incidentally synonymous edu licenses for little money (50% discount on the normal price).
link: http://gridironsoftware.com/pg/NucleoPro_Overview

how much rendering with per nucleo verschnellert, you can at the Slashcam-benchmark results ersehen: http://benchmark.slashcam.de.

Nochwas: if the motherboards built in the support, should again be 4gb dazugesteckt. Fool takes a lot of memory and more processor cores, the more memory.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Workstation HP Z4 G4 - Was haltet ihr von dieser Workstation Konfiguration
SUPERPOSITION GPU Benchmark
Resolve Candle Benchmark tables and charts (links)
DaVinci Resolve - mehrere zittrige Takes auf einmal stabilisieren
Szenische Lanschafts-Takes: Ohne NDs (und mit 60fps)??
Edelkrone - welches Stativ für Slider X Long + Head
FCPX und GH5 Material (Long Gop 10 bit) ruckelt in der Bearbeitung
Sony Vegas und XAVC-Long Import Z190 und Z280
Langsames Rendering/Preview Premiere
Neural Rendering Dialog Replacement
Video hängt nach Rendering
Cache Rendering - gut zu wissen
Plattenlatz bei Studio 9-Rendering
Pinnacle Studio 8 - Rendering Fehler AVI+MPG
Fragen bzgl. Rendering von 4K nach Full-HD
Edius X jetzt verfügbar ua. mit neuem Hintergrund-Rendering
450 MG nach dem Rendering und Exportieren 10 GB / Premiere2
Edius X kommt im Herbst, ua. mit Background-Rendering und 8K-Support
Adobe After Effects 18.0 Update bringt Echtzeit-3D-Entwurfsvorschau und Multi-Frame Rendering
slashCAM war Down
slashCAM - dunkler Forumstil
Neuer slashcam bug?
politik im slashcam-forum
Into the Badlands Bericht (Slashcam)
Updates: Adobe Premiere Pro erhält ua. kostenlose, automatische Transkription, After Effecs neues Multi-Frame Rendering
Alles Gute wünscht slashCAM

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos