'm New here in this area. I would like to make before my upcoming wedding an camcorder and I have presented a mini-DV Cam, which is good and easy and can take pictures in good quality. To a few questions
1) Is mini-DV really better than DVD recording?
2) Which model of Sonykommt the Panasonic NV-GS 280 right away?
3) Would you suggest another model priced up to about 500 euros?
The GS 280 floats so between HC 44 and HC 94 for me.
Since the GS 280 for me a "Supersonyverdächtigen" stability and has not as Panasonicgewohnt rumruckelt, it is a Kauftip for me.
If the other benefits, such as Panasonic zb. manual Diversity (aperture, shutter or gain), connect an external Micro's free choice of the manufacturer, full charger included, touch screen "hater" and Joysticknavi "lovers" predominate and are desired, then a very interesting device.
Antwort von User77:
Thanks for your responses. Then, the seller had quite synonymous, Mini-DV is clearly better than the new DVD recording system.
Bin merciless and even beginners have only a few movies with my digital camera until now rotated. My idea is a cam that makes a lot of auto and I or my future not only have to make many settings, the Sony `s like me are good in the hand and the big screen to me after a first evaluation of the media market.
However, I had read somewhere that there are problems with Sonywith the connection of an external micro. My questions
1) Do we need an additional external Micro?
2) Is there a purchase at SonyHandycam not the accessories like Panasonic (vollwärtiges Charger, etc..)?
3) What accessories you need in the purchase of a strictly Cam?
4) What model of Sonywürdet propose it to me specifically, or which of Panasonic (price range up to max. 500)?
To 1) You always need to be an extra microphone when the built-in is not sufficient for a particular shooting situation. "Not enough" means that there is more to be added as a pure atmosphere.
To 2) Any Manufacturer grabs and so is the variety packs for camcorders, accessories not the same everywhere.
To 3) First, a decent tripod, because even the best Image Stabilization can calm a video recording only in the wide-angle or at best in a light tele. True, the recordings will wobble but only with Tripod.
Learn more about this (and additional accessories):