am new on the subject, have here rumgesucht but actually my problem was not found. If I have to pour old wine - please forgive me to see it - anyway. Have s.Start Premiere 6.0. In particular, I have to export a few questions.
1. Premiere 6.0: Via Export Timeline -> Movie so you can export its timeline. I have a project with the following settings: Compressor Microsoft DV PAL, Frame size 720x576, Pixel Aspect Ratio: D1/DVPAL Widescreen 16:9 (1,422), Frame Rate 25, Depth: Millions, Quality 100% Audio rate 48000, size 16-bit stereo, uncompressed
When exporting, I tried Microsoft DV AVI, then I will be offered: Compressor Microsoft DV (NTSC) Frame Size 720 x 480, Pixel Aspect Ratio: D1 / DV NTSC Widescreen 16:9 ...
ok - from 12 minutes of film will be a 2GB file. In the preview s.PC there are so nasty strip, but since I have read here at Slashcam that s.PC was normal, then s.TV no longer be seen. Did a test burn a DVD. My DVD player plays AVI, but not. On the PC I can read of the DVD. If the hire s.Rohling? or s.den Settings? Project is in PAL, NTSC export. Here we have used PAL, or?
2. Zm What format can I export from Premiere 6.0 s.besten use? Why have I not MPEG, for example? Can MPEG as a plugin because somehow reinbekommen? This DV AVI is obviously much too fat. It will give me more Microsoft AVI offered - which I have not tried.
3. Had synonymous probiert XP Movie Maker, but the one can only somehow wmv (and makes only 4:3) - because I do not know whether my DVD player can play at all.
4. Are there are freeware empfehlbare Toolz, for example, from AVI to MPEG2 or MPEG4?
5. Another question, Premiere Elements - is this ok for entry? is quite favorable ... I can export meien problems under control, but similar in Premiere 2 video tracks and transitions between them set to make title etc?
thanks for info, keSAP
Antwort von AndyZZ:
You can export the settings for PAL synonymous. Power so little sense if your footage is PAL and NTSC then you render. So: change to PAL. Premiere 6 has no built in MPEG encoder. The times were on a separate FrameMaker Server, but was synonymous very tedious and error-prone. Whether it is an explicit or PlugIn, there were, I can not say. I know none. You can but your movies as DV-AVI ausrendern and with a standalone MPEG encoder to convert. There is, for example, of Mainconcept, TMPGEnc and certainly many others. In Premiere Elements, you are in any case in good hands. I know the program itself is not. The features you can but on the Adobe Page View. Has an MPEG encoder and probably synonymous with the possibility of DVD authors. Is it synonymous as a trial version for download for 30 days un debug.
Antwort von Eva Maier:
You can of course synonymous try if you have the MPEG encoder premiere 1.2 of 6.5 synonymous with Premiere 6.0 can integrate.
öhm Which way would you propose all the clips as DV-avi and then out into encore pack or with the same media as an mpeg2 encoder and then out into encore
Antwort von kesap:
Hello and thanks for the replies. But that my DVD player is not s.DVD funzt has nothing with the NTSC Render Settings to do, or does it? So, a DVD player should already be in a position to be a DV AVI to play, right? So other AVIs in any case he has already made synonymous ...
ok, have seen that I am under video settings when export synonymous Micrososft PAL can. Is it normal that "advanced settings" are grayed out for me? "My Premiere 6.0 is not a trial version, but so far it had for years lying unused in the cupboard