Logo Logo
/// 
VCD bearbeiten und auf DVD (Hochzeitsfilme)

VCD to DVD and edit (wedding films)



Frage von internetnihat:
Januar 2007

Hello my brother did of 4 CD s wedding and he wanted to get None 4 CDhaben and I have offered him the time off because I will be working, because I synonymous hardware for it.

What would be attached the 4 s VCD to DVD burn, or edit and cut together and then on the cd so there is a transition of each cd.
Which variant you can use?
How should I use the VCD when I edit the film into something möcht train?

Have time for Pinnacle Studio plus 10
Thank you all in Vorraus.8



Antwort von daniela_:

"internetnihat" wrote:
Hello my brother did of 4 CD s wedding and he wanted to get None 4 CDhaben and I have offered him the time off because I will be working, because I synonymous hardware for it.

After reading several of your first paragraph, there can be only one answer: If he does not want to have CDs and times you are working on it, then there is the most suitable hardware in a saw, with one of the four CDs to a format can reduce what be synonymous in a very small trash fits.

But sure you wanted to know what else, right?

Matthias



Antwort von internetnihat:

Hello
I wanted to know if I was the first in a different format to change must be made for the CD to work and in what format?
And which format you have to accept that I edited the film on DVD can get?
I would like in the movies Efekt purely and bring everything to a DVD burning.

I do not know whether you would be delighted if your high Zeitz Potos movies or destroyed.
MFG





Antwort von StefanS:

You have 4 video CDs.

The first is pretty much the worst image quality at the standard formats.

Resolution: 352x288
Data rate: approx 1150 kbits / sec.

For further explanation and understanding: the higher Resolutionund data rate, the better the image quality.

Please, no more complication s.dieser body.

It still somewhat useful and s.TV Vorführbares would want to do is relatively difficult.

Theoretically, you have two options, the first VCD in a reasonable format to get cut.

1. S.Calculator of MPEG1 Convert to DV
2. Playing on a DVD player and an external digitizer Wandlerbox to DV format.

DV can now edit and wonderful again to DVD (MPEG2, 720x576) transform.

But it is like with a soup. If you only have 1 liter and with 3 liters of water, the soup is not tasty.

Alternative:

Raw material beforehand and make new, it still exists.

Greeting
Stefan



Antwort von internetnihat:

"Stefan" wrote:
You have 4 video CDs.

1. S.Calculator of MPEG1 Convert to DV
2. Playing on a DVD player and an external digitizer Wandlerbox to DV format.

DV can now edit and wonderful again to DVD (MPEG2, 720x576) transform.

But it is like with a soup. If you only have 1 liter and with 3 liters of water, the soup is not tasty.

Alternative:

Raw material beforehand and make new, it still exists.

Greeting
Stefan


Thank you for answering
The raw materials are Vhs Video.
Which format is DV format and with what program I change it to?
Or is it easier with the analog VHS Video (raw material) to rip and then edit, then to a DVD or convert 2 DVDs?



Antwort von daniela_:

"internetnihat" wrote:
The raw materials are Vhs Video.

Is it fine, then ignore the existing CDs and digitize the material (play s.besten with an S-VHS recorder via Y / C connection) on any cut position, which has a Y / C input has. Then edit as normal, to conclude an MPEG-2-File and it will make a video DVD.

Matthias



Antwort von internetnihat:

"Anonymous" wrote:
"internetnihat" wrote:
The raw materials are Vhs Video.

Is it fine, then ignore the existing CDs and digitize the material (play s.besten with an S-VHS recorder via Y / C connection) on any cut position, which has a Y / C input has. Then edit as normal, to conclude an MPEG-2-File and it will make a video DVD.

Matthias

What is a Y / C connection?
Can I just have a ripper of video adapter and not directly via USB to the PC?
Or is that usually when you copy of Pinnacle Studio plus 10 car made?



Antwort von daniela_:

"internetnihat" wrote:

What is a Y / C connection?
Can I just have a ripper of video adapter and not directly via USB to the PC?

If a ripper not a knife spear? You need just one device, which consists of a digital to analog signal, that is just a converter. There are many possibilities of USB to Firewire. Why did you actually transfer this task if you know of any release of it?

Y / C is also a signal in which the color and brightness separately, ie better than composite (CVBS). Therefore, no BNC Male, but these small four mini-plug diodes, there is "S-Video" on it. Therefore the idea with the S-VHS recorder, which is then equal s.Anfang a little more quality of the VHS recording.

Matthias



Antwort von StefanS:

There are just for you a useful option:

Since you lack any basic knowledge, do this:

Search Mark's here in the forum, you leave him an offer of what it will cost you, the VHS tapes to DV material digitizer. It will not cost the earth and you better not get out because you lack the equipment. Cheaper it is synonymous not guaranteed if you buy was appropriate.

This DV material you will serve as the raw material. Thus you can, as long as you do not delete, as much about experimenting until you and / or the bride and groom like the mix.

Greeting
Stefan

PS In order to find Mark, please register, then go to the member list, sort them in descending order according to the number of posts, find Mark at the top with> 9000, go to his profile and find the contact you

Sorry, have just seen that you're registered so exemplary :-)



Antwort von daniela_:

[quote = "Anonymous"]
"internetnihat" wrote:

Why did you actually transfer this task if you know of any release of it?

Y / C is also a signal in which the color and brightness separately, ie better than composite (CVBS). Therefore, no BNC Male, but these small four mini-plug diodes, there is "S-Video" on it. Therefore the idea with the S-VHS recorder, which is then equal s.Anfang a little more quality of the VHS recording.

Matthias

Is my brother and I will make him a gift that I Hochzeitsaufnahem his verschönere and the 4 CD is going.

I still own the VHS movies I would like to edit, I would like me a converter with adapter since I only have SCART connector s.Videorecorder.
Is it when I look at only one adapter for SCART connection hollebolle where an S-VHS connection is off and so I look into the graphics card inside it?

My PC is in my opinion is well-equipped (2 years) with a graphics card of MSI FX5600XT-VTDR128 with 1x DVI, 1x S-VHS IN / OUT

Programs are all available as TMPGEnc Pros and Pinnacle Studio 10



Antwort von daniela_:

"Stefan" wrote:
There are just for you a useful option:

Since you lack any basic knowledge, do this:

Search Mark's here in the forum, you leave him an offer of what it will cost you, the VHS tapes to DV material digitizer. It will not cost the earth and you better not get out because you lack the equipment. Cheaper it is synonymous not guaranteed if you buy was appropriate.


Since I am all hardware and software I want to own it myself as I try more of the material I have.
Have extra 2 years ago my pc built together for sollche cases with a graphics card of MSI FX5600XT-VTDR128 with 1x DVI, 1x S-VHS IN / OUT.
I just need help in the approach.
Thanks for your info in advance



Antwort von cutaway:

Hello,

I have good experience with the Pinnacle Movie Box DV made (not USB).
Analog and enter via firewire into the PC, there is conveniently used for .......

Or you use a DV camcorder with analog-in transformer, ie. VHS Recorder from the analog signal into the camcorder and get into it via firewire to the PC (through).

Good luck wishes cutaway.



Antwort von internetnihat:

"cutaway" wrote:
Hello,

I have good experience with the Pinnacle Movie Box DV made (not USB).
Analog and enter via firewire into the PC, there is conveniently used for .......

Or you use a DV camcorder with analog-in transformer, ie. VHS Recorder from the analog signal into the camcorder and get into it via firewire to the PC (through).

Good luck wishes cutaway.

Thank you for your tipp
Effects of Sonyeine Dv camcorder, unfortunately my brother has the part so I will look at the days closest to my VHS tapes and DV camcorder Holl.



Antwort von StefanS:

"Anonymous" wrote:
Since I am all hardware and software I want to own it myself as I try more of the material I have.
Have extra 2 years ago my pc built together for sollche cases with a graphics card of MSI FX5600XT-VTDR128 with 1x DVI, 1x S-VHS IN / OUT.
I just need help in the approach.
Thanks for your info in advance


You'll have to go through a learning curve. This might help you:

Read everything under www.slashcam.de (above / / / Topics)
Read the www.edv-tipp.de

But you lack 2 Important pieces of hardware:

1. An S-VHS recorder

Reason: Even a regular VHS tape is the better signal of such a recorder is a better quality when digitizing.

2. An A / D converter

Reason: The video - in interfaces s.einer graphics card is working perfectly, but in practice, the quality compared to an external DV converter but strongly, especially in critical presentation material such as VHS.

For this reason you should you have to consider the valuable raw material to be Digitizer. Then you have the optimum s.Qualität and can play as you're funny, without making something breaks.

Greeting
Stefan



Antwort von internetnihat:

[quote = "John"]
"Anonymous" wrote:


You'll have to go through a learning curve. This might help you:

Read everything under www.slashcam.de (above / / / Topics)
Read the www.edv-tipp.de

But you lack 2 Important pieces of hardware:

1. An S-VHS recorder

Reason: Even a regular VHS tape is the better signal of such a recorder is a better quality when digitizing.

2. An A / D converter

Reason: The video - in interfaces s.einer graphics card is working perfectly, but in practice, the quality compared to an external DV converter but strongly, especially in critical presentation material such as VHS.

Greeting
Stefan


Hi Stefan
I have a SonyTRV 22 E, I can not be regarded as the A / D use times as I read in the papers had it that can of converting VHS to DV.
Can I use the handle so that I have from VHS RECORDER Chinc over from the camcorder and go because of the Firewire cable into the PC?

What you hällt of the i-Tek Video Grabber USB 2.0 DVD + Editor scart adapter for about 30 euro on ebay?



Antwort von StefanS:

"internetnihat" wrote:

I have a SonyTRV 22 E, I can not be regarded as the A / D use times as I read in the papers had it that can of converting VHS to DV.


I know the camera, but if the manual says that they can and the interface has not broken, then they synonymous. But it can be that they are only on DV tape recording and not durchschleift, ie
1. Step: recording on DV tape in real time
2. Step: the dubbing of the DV tape in real-time calculator
The Rewind give me this time.
Synonymous, but I know not whether the camera a Time Base Corrector, to the often "messy" signals that are of a VHS recorder, especially when a VHS-C tape (from the small camera) is available, once again cleanly synchronize before they are digitized. External A / D converter are synonymous not all, of the Mark was.
You offer quality here! If you accept that, ok, I write it is not synonymous again.

"internetnihat" wrote:

Can I use the handle so that I have from VHS RECORDER Chinc over from the camcorder and go because of the Firewire cable into the PC?


Yes, that you can. But here you also lose. It may be that with the quality you're happy. Then it is so good. But I have already written that the play the VHS tape of an S-VHS recorder and the signal of the S-VHS recorder to the composite signal from the VHS recorder, which you'll use, is far superior. You offer quality here! If you accept that, ok, I write it is not synonymous again.

"internetnihat" wrote:

What you hällt of the i-Tek Video Grabber USB 2.0 DVD + Editor scart adapter for about 30 euro on ebay?


I have "external DV converter" written and I said "external DV converter"!
Had I meant toys, I would have written "any USB Grabber" or "i-Tek Video Grabber USB 2.0 DVD editor + scart adapter for about 30 euro on ebay"

So, now you read about these smart toys, which is enough here in the forum.

Greeting
Stefan



Antwort von baristursun:

"internetnihat" wrote:
Can I use the handle so that I have from VHS RECORDER Chinc over from the camcorder and go because of the Firewire cable into the PC?

The thing is RCA. And because hardly anyone really can write or pronounce, it is probably better the international common name "RCA-Male" or "RCA jack" use.

Matthias



Antwort von StefanS:

"Anonymous" wrote:

The thing is RCA. And because hardly anyone really can write or pronounce, it is probably better the international common name "RCA-Male" or "RCA jack" use.


That helps.

Greeting
Stefan



Antwort von internetnihat:

Hi Stefan
have a look at the Sonyangerufen and told me that it only works for recording aud the DV tape and not intended for looping. :-(
I have the extra equipment dasfür gehollt the synonymous movies I can handle but it was a bad buy.
I look at the price of the A / D converter geguckt and proud to have their price.
Be the best times to try version otherwise I'll contact Mark.
Weis someone what he takes?



Antwort von StefanS:

"internetnihat" wrote:

Weis someone what he takes?


This is in detail on his HP

... and is the the 3 VCDs underlying material is well below the purchase price of an ADVC-300 :-)

The converter you could of course borrow synonymous (not in Mark, but synonymous to find here in the forum a URL), but then you have to practice a lot first, to make the most out of them and a high quality S-VHS then you have not yet synonymous .

Greeting
Stefan



Antwort von internetnihat:

"Stefan" wrote:
"internetnihat" wrote:

Weis someone what he takes?


This is in detail on his HP

... and is the the 3 VCDs underlying material is well below the purchase price of an ADVC-300 :-)

The converter you could of course borrow synonymous (not in Mark, but synonymous to find here in the forum a URL), but then you have to practice a lot first, to make the most out of them and a high quality S-VHS then you have not yet synonymous .

Greeting
Stefan


Practice makes perfect.
I have determined approximately 40 hr VHS material and we certainly expensive.
Does it make much of the quality. from when I use the camcorder?

Sollange the quality. onist on the TV and not be jerky and not picksel or Kästschen to see, and I can live with once the ton onist.

Where can I get these A / D converter to rent've used the search but found nothing.
I would like to thank the very schonmal you made time for me and searched me in the dark can have.



Antwort von Cutaway:

Hello,

I have the said external A-D converter (Pinnacle Movie Box DV) a year ago on ebay for 60 euros auction. It works perfectly and the quality is okay. Must make sure no USB converter!

Regards

Cutaway



Antwort von StefanS:

"internetnihat" wrote:

Practice makes perfect.
I have determined approximately 40 hr VHS material and we certainly expensive.
Does it make much of the quality. from when I use the camcorder?


That is probably true. Your friend has a lot of time?
However, 40 h then 40 DV tapes, or approximately 480 - 520 GB
Yes, it makes in the quality of something. That yes, I try all the time to teach and not just when using the camera as a converter but synonymous an S-VHS recorders in comparison to the VHS recorder. The answer, I now really the last time

"internetnihat" wrote:

Sollange the quality. onist on the TV and not be jerky and not picksel or Kästschen to see, and I can live with once the ton onist.


That is exactly correct, as there is a difference in quality there. If you are with the quality of VHS -> Camera -> PC -> DVD're happy, do it. Try it once and stop you and then decide.

"internetnihat" wrote:

Where can I get these A / D converter to rent've used the search but found nothing.


The Keyword is "borrow" without the quotes. The third thread is the top of your results. Granted, knowing what you're looking for has immensely facilitated the search :-)

Greeting
Stefan




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Film is only partially burned to the DVD ... The rest does not come with ..
Music Film DVD authoring - how, how?
Film excerpts of DVD copying on PC soon
Films from the DVD recorder (Panasonic DMR-EH 575) further
Two films on one DVD
Several short films on DVD burn
How do I bring this film s.besten to DVD?
The film was burned to DVD in Japan transmits not
From the above Burn dboxII canopus ADVC-300 films on DVD
Extract of a film of DVD Copy
DVD - How long can the film be?
Connection of individual films with DVD-Lab
The Grandmaster of Kung Fu Films: Lau Kar-leung | HOW TO SEE Martial Arts Films
DVD -> (S)VCD
VCD --> DVD ?
VCD auf DVD brennen
Rippen eines Films mit 480x576 von DVD-Video
Video-DVD mit VCD-files
Wie mache ich aus VCD eine DVD ?
alte VHS Kassetten mit schlechter Bildqualitaet sichern (VHS->(S)VCD oder DVD)
Should You edit on your Iphone?
Canopus Let's Edit 2
Vegas 15 Pro Edit für 22 €
Edit Timelapse: Kendrick Lamar - "Alright"
Canopus Let's Edit 2 hätte ich a Frage
Vegas Pro 14 Edit für 20 Dollar im Humblebundle

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos