The only question is: Which ones? I have been synonymous use the forums search and found in my research that the single most important purchase in a SDHC card is that "Class 6" is on it. NoName Whether or not is not important.
So the thing I have time entered during miser and came across the following offers:
1. Can I safely access these maps, or there are quality differences among brands? So vlt. prefer to invest more, and 5 euro for a name like "Kingston" or the like buy?
2. Can not you buy prop synonymous Class 4 or 2 tickets? The speed it goes from purely mathematical synonymous with these types.
3. If you prefer to buy GB 2x16, or 1x32 GB? I would have bought two smaller ones are now more likely, if one gets broken. The price and the memory size is indeed still the same.
4. How long will this erfahrungsgemäßg SDHC cards? 've Already heard of some where the things were broken after a few months, but mostly I've heard no concrete figures. Do I expect to buy all in about 2 years to have a new card?
5. Each SD card is compatible with camcorders, even on something so I must not pay attention to the purchase, right?
As always, I thank in advance for your active support!
Antwort von RickyMartini:
One would be preferable to use smaller maps, if it should occur in a an access problem and it can not be used for further recordings.
8GB cards are more expensive in comparison, but one has with several of them still space, where should prepare a problem. "All set on a card (store)" in the truest sense of the word may go back go! ^ ^