Hello! I have several problems with the microphone holder of my Canon XH-a1. 1. My Sennheiser ME 66 does not fit properly into the holder, ie, the Microphone has too much game. 2. The rubber in the bracket is much too hard, so that the body transmits sound better. I have a video journalist, a Panasonic AG-DVX100 had seen that the rubber in the mount much softer and thicker was (Maybe it was synonymous subsequently reingeklebt). The connection of the bracket was screwed to the camera, but here were synonymous small rubber rings between the screw, which provided for additional decoupling.
Someone knows where you get those rubber parts? Or has tips for this problem. I've got a spider is synonymous for the Micro, but I need the hot shoe now for the head light and so the spider can not use it.
Thank you for your help
Antwort von Johannes:
In the craft shop, there are thin foam that you used it. The DVX100 is a ring like a rubber washer s.der screw. If you're a little creative you can tinker with the synonymous themselves. Or. you could try if the Mikrohalterrung of the DVX s.deine ran fits you and this Order.
Antwort von videochris:
Not for the foam from the Bastellladen or DIY-Bastellecke intermediate terminals
but have been synonymous in the network where a specific tip seen, do not remember where, try the tip to explain: the holder of a suitable short XHA1 pipe clamp and pipe s.diesen then you need to assemble your Micro spider must stop being creative
Antwort von fmup:
Hi! Had the same problem. A strip of very ordinary, very soft foam rubber cut (as he in some packaging of Fragile lies) and the Micro laid - and then into the bracket ... Works perfectly ... Fred
Antwort von bjelgorod:
I am going to be times in the handicraft shop around. One wonders just why such a simple Canon decoupling mechanisms are not of the competition takes over.
Thank you for your help and a happy new year in
Antwort von cwessjohann:
I have the following sub-tuned
Makes the camera a little bulky, but it works very well.
Antwort von bjelgorod:
The RODE SM5 is obviously synonymous a good solution. However, I have found another and they do not want to deny. I have the inner shells with something Gaffatape labels. On the tape, I have two bowls each in a short piece of insulating tape for windows from the 1-euro-shop stuck. It has a thick soft foam fabric and an adhesive surface. If necessary it can be repeatedly renewed.
Now I have only rigid fitting s.den camcorder decoupling.