Logo Logo
/// 
Video zur RED Scarlet

Video on the RED Scarlet



Newsmeldung von slashCAM:
Juli 2009

Video of the RED Scarlet rob - 16 Jul 2009 12:58:00
Ted Shilovitz holds in this video, announced for the end of this year, Scarlet in the hands and explains a little of its modular design and the desired price level.

This is an auto-generated entry


This is news to report with pictures and link to the pages slashCAM Magazine




Antwort von Valentino:

Well Geil, because once again has a one aluminum block with PL-mount in the hand and wants us as a ready-camera system for sale ;-)
As a consolation, then still get all the RED One owners, the Scarlet for under 10,000 euros, and all are happy.

Up to now, is not even aware of what can make the Scarlet "brain" without all the bells and whistles.
I do not as yet entirely clear whether one with the "brain" can even record videos or this is just for the photograph and whether s.diesem can connect an external display or one for still needs the add-on modules.
In addition, the battery life for video is likely to keep zustätzliche without the battery system is not really long.
Finally, I can not tell me until today as the CMOS chip and the CT technique to be cooled, air vents are to discover as yet no fins, and to not synonymous.

Ps: stop times (in the video, 0:16) exactly when he knocks down with his fingers on the case. Sounds very much to get ;-)



Antwort von Zizi:

Mark2 is indeed against this sensor is a pfurz ..
As one benefit increase synonymous 6K nothing if the lowlight much earlier, the ISO must be cheap.
Gibts somewhere which tests of this?





Antwort von Schleichmichel:

"Valentino" wrote:
I do not as yet entirely clear whether one with the "brain" already able to record videos or this is just for the photography ...


How do you say that? Perhaps because of this Ted mentioned, one could consider second-unit shots that thing like a camera and pick images?



Antwort von Valentino:

"Zizi" wrote:
Mark2 is indeed against this sensor is a pfurz ..
As one benefit increase synonymous 6K nothing if the lowlight much earlier, the ISO must be cheap.
Gibts somewhere which tests of this?

I think what you have there understood correctly.
The 6K resolution refers to the horizontal pixels, so the sensor will get to 6000 times 3000 pixels, and then has approximately the same number of pixels like a 5D.
For this purpose the sensor of the Scarlet is 6k (24x36mm large, as in the 5DMKII)
Now you can record synonymous but not forgotten them, the Scarlet 6k as videos and photos in raw format that can not be the 5D MK2.

Schleich @ Michel
I just go out of time, because the entire story the most money with expensive accessories is earned.
A note found on the homepage on the RED of "Recording Modules" is the question.



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
I think what you have there understood correctly.
The 6K resolution refers to the horizontal pixels, so the sensor will get to 6000 times 3000 pixels, and then has approximately the same number of pixels like a 5D.
For this purpose the sensor of the Scarlet is 6k (24x36mm large, as in the 5DMKII)
Now you can record synonymous but not forgotten them, the Scarlet 6k as videos and photos in raw format that can not be the 5D MK2.

Ok, I knew not, really hard .. dan is indeed the Scarlet larger Senosr as the RED ONE?
Why do you need video in 6000x3000?
Can indeed play no pig .. synonymous in 15 years Television has such a resolution in their own 4 walls but little sense.
I wonder so often the case even where the theory Bluerays great leap compared with SD picture is .. And this at a much too large LCD for my purposes.



Antwort von krokymovie:

the eternal and her attention is simply annoying, part of the building finally finished and then opens her mouth.
future world ...

gruß



Antwort von pailes:

"krokymovie" wrote:
the eternal and her attention is simply annoying, part of the building finally finished and then opens her mouth.

You speak from my soul. I remember s.den first "Scarlet" mockup. How long is now actually come from? I can not remember even less. 3k for 3000 ® And what's left?



Antwort von deftobe:

[quote = "Zizi"]
Quote:
I think what you have there understood correctly.
Why do you need video in 6000x3000?
Can indeed play no pig .. synonymous in 15 years Television has such a resolution in their own 4 walls but little sense.
I wonder so often the case even where the theory Bluerays great leap compared with SD picture is .. And this at a much too large LCD for my purposes.


yes, it is not always synonymous matter of the material play in the highest resolution at home ... to be 4k for example, in some cinemas and support for good editing in postpro is synonymous genial.
Moreover, one can then retrospectively synonymous digital zoom .... soo there are many possible applications of high-resolution



Antwort von Zizi:

Well the Manufacturer is not a sympathizer me anyway!
At first he creates bad sunglasses and sells them as THE goggles for snowboarding and skating absurd Prices and taxpayers' money to push his "zero-point Joseph" as a camera company has created the fucked in my eyes the customers with the eternal announcement.
The RED One is not exactly synonymous yes geilste .. Getting far too expensive and too difficult without an operator!
Better the 5D MK2 .. costs a shit, and makes little worse pictures. Quite apart from the one that has the price advantage of mass photography.

Quote:
yes, it is not always synonymous matter of the material play in the highest resolution at home ... to be 4k for example, in some cinemas and support for good editing in postpro is synonymous genial.
Moreover, one can then retrospectively synonymous digital zoom .... soo there are many possible applications of high-resolution

aja and editing programs with which you should cut it?
If not already with the 5D files along well.
Besides, I can hardly believe that someone Ultra HD projector for a movie with such a toy makes! That is the target group / lot price too small!
As you film with the same 35mm or digital ARRIS, Panavision, etc.
By DigitalenZoom I give you right where I have never really used the synonymous ..



Antwort von B.DeKid:

What I wrote about the history Stillimage HERE ;-))

Clearly the scene is waiting quite excited about the EPIC 617 260 + megapixel photos so what you want to see. Especially for 55 000 euro is a real stimulus history, when you consider what medium format digital back's cost, virtually a bargain.

Then, after the Red fooling the camera manufacturers to realize, is now synonymous the industry learned of Stillimage Manufacturer fearing.

If yes when times comes to the Red pots, amazed at what we do well to 2010 ;-)

Until then, it means to wait ;-(;

MfG
B. DeKid

PS: In the DSLR forum is the EPIC series a very hot topic ;-)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Zizzi Sorry but you have zero post-production or Plan of today's 3D applications and effects ... you go tell time correctly!

The views here as it kucken know why people just dream of moving pictures for sowas ;-)
http://www.phaseone.com/Content/p1digitalbacks/P40plus/P40.aspx

MfG
B. DeKid

Were PS: Also you should inform you how long time a production of 1000 pieces no preference ... to take what the are shipped to you ;-)



Antwort von Valentino:

@ Zizi
Now you are exaggerating a bit already with the RED One.
What is here introduced for the RED one not quite understand that one when working with the same needs to work carefully as if it is a 35mm Produkiton.
The camera is clearly not a Camera with the film so you can go on it and should, because it usually come out bad images.
I had planned fourth year, a Project RED (; as DIT) and did so well respected, it went to all rules / recommendations. The result was so good that I have recently received a call from the colorist, as we got those pictures from the camera out.

Alone of the sharpness of the RED One of the 5D MKII advance to worlds.
All you compare a camera RAW auchzeichnet from the expected 4:4:4 RGB signal läst are all serious with the H.264 of the D5 MKII just a sampling rate of 4:2:0 and has horrible contrast holes.
Quite frankly such a Comparison you can not really take seriously.



Antwort von Zizi:

Yes no question .. since you have all right .. Nevertheless, I rarely have seen the pictures of me like the Red One!
A friend of me bought it and generally advises me of Red just starting .. alone has the support and the waiting times are at ersatzteieln worse than bad?
I can not say much about this because I've never been so rotated .. But one thing is better 5DMk2 nciht was / is quite clear on the difference in price.
Quote:
Title: Re: Video on the RED Scarlet

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

What I wrote about the history Stillimage HERE ;-))

Clearly the scene is waiting quite excited about the EPIC 617 260 + megapixel photos so what you want see. Especially for 55 000 euro is a real stimulus history, when you consider what medium format digital back's cost, virtually a bargain.

Then, after the Red fooling the camera manufacturers to realize, is now synonymous the industry learned of Stillimage Manufacturer fearing.

If yes when times comes to the Red pots, amazed at what we do well to 2010 ;-)

Until then, it means to wait ;-(;

MfG
B. DeKid

PS: In the DSLR forum is the EPIC series a very hot topic ;-)



-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

red-sensor-sizes.jpg
Description: This picture is frightening,-o

File Size: 75.12 KB
Views: 2 times






They are what the last for Sick Sensors !!!!???
Which Lenses are used and there are already built into some cameras?



Antwort von B.DeKid:

After assessing the current information can be used on all common Lenses.

Unless there is the already Lenses. Please note that EB / Film and resources aka Large Format Lenses Free!

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von jogol:

[/ quote] You are what the last for Sick Sensors !!!!???
Which Lenses are used and there are already cameras in any
installed [/ quote]
http://www.gmfoto.de/index.php/Linhof-Technorama-617-S-III/6634/0/



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"Zizi" wrote:
..-..
By DigitalenZoom I give you right where I have never really used the synonymous ..


Mal nen Tip Zizi to test the abilities of your 5D

Go to get away and do a "Panorama" Recording (; which now does not necessarily consist of several images must be what is advantageous ... but we will later .*) almost a landscape shot.

Here you use a zoom lens which, in the MF range is (; 24mm range) and in the telephoto range iregnd was over 100 mm.

You let the camera on tripod stand, and are using mirror lock-up! (; And s.besten Shutter release or time.)

You can now try to look as 4 photos each with different focal lengths of and the same object.
In Photoshop, after all, and you lay on top, and after editing them with masks and so scale the depth of each of you have an optimum sharpness.

So you have created an almost durchzoomfähiges Picture ... just the days in the macro thread
You work really against the effect of depth (, un) sharpness.

MfG
B. DeKid

* With a panoramic head by the head can rotate multiple photos in just to create the correct mapping degrees / distance and so create the panoramic images are durchzoom capable.




Antwort von meawk:

"Valentino" wrote:
@ Zizi
. . .
Alone of the sharpness of the RED One of the 5D MKII advance to worlds.
All you compare a camera RAW auchzeichnet from the expected 4:4:4 RGB signal läst are all serious with the H.264 of the D5 MKII just a sampling rate of 4:2:0 and has horrible contrast holes.
Quite frankly such a Comparison you can not really take seriously.


Bravo!



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"meawk" wrote:
........
Bravo!


Meawk, of your D90, we spoke even less ;-)

...........

Zizi and views the creation of zoomable images tried?

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Zizi and views the creation of zoomable images tried?

Still had no time for it .. But it will try the next day!
'm Really looking forward to it!



Antwort von meawk:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
"meawk" wrote:
........
Bravo!


Meawk, of your D90, we spoke even less ;-)

MfG
B. DeKid


Reducing me please not on the D90. . . (and, although, somehow has something of the RED Scarlet is - has become synonymous never really finished, but unfortunately too early to put on the market, I'm) pretty much all DSLR's and MFT with video function in my possession, except the "idiots with extreme special talent "and the" orgy of black holes and blown-out highlights ": the Canon 5D II comes to me never to the house.

The RED Scarlet - since now the chickens laugh, and whoever buys it as a. . . - Perhaps the Zizi. Then afterwards there's a continuous whining just as synonymous now with the 5D II, because he did not serve them, and if the recording can not continue editing. But "good shit" looks like if you with this part in your hand or something rumrennt.



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
The RED Scarlet - since now the chickens laugh, and whoever buys it as a. . . - Perhaps the Zizi. Then afterwards there's a continuous whining just as synonymous now with the 5D II, because he did not serve them, and if the recording can not continue editing. But "good shit" looks like if you with this part in your hand or something rumrennt

So you here torn spells as if you .. so good films could have done with your DLRS Vimeo Your pictures certainly speak for themselves the quality of the film for you passent D90 will satisfy!
At least I've had my first short film with the 5D of 25min in the box and the pictures already look very horny!
We have one D90 .. as synonymous Making Of Camera especially for photos the video looks so bad than it would be complete from the exhaust of the Mark2 scrap! Aja and the black holes you get very good in attack! The Dynamics / contrast range of the 5D is fantastic, if I compare that with a prosumer.
Sometimes you really believe that the images of an Arri come so Brilliant and clean is the Picture.
And .. for handling What can you go wrong?
For example, a 5D is currently rules in 20 minutes .. Blind
The part is simply the geilste video device I've ever had and I had already determined s.The 20 cameras!
Sure -> not perfect, but what was the for allternativen?
A Pana HVX with P + S adapter .. No Thanks! From the crap quality of the D90 + the manual time properties apart.



Antwort von meawk:

[quote = "Zizi
At least I've had my first short film with the 5D of 25min in the box and the pictures already look very horny!

Sometimes you really believe that the images of an Arri come so Brilliant and clean are Derren images.
And .. for handling What can you go wrong?
For example, a 5D is currently rules in 20 minutes .. Blind
The part is simply the geilste video device I've ever had and I had already determined s.The 20 cameras [/ quote]

Jo, well-behaved - Zizi. . .
Where can you see the work in ARRI quality, then?



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Jo, well-behaved - Zizi. . .
Where can you see the work in ARRI quality, then?
Warts ab .. sowas takes time .. the cut is not as fast as your coffee Clips! ^ ^
Here are 2 photos from the shooting times ..



Antwort von meawk:

oh well - hopefully the result is better than the photos.
I'm curious - Zizi.

OK - I know - you fight or the Adobe Premiere editing program with haste - indeed already been reported / complained.



Antwort von Hans Huckebein:

Zizi, it's incredibly unbelievable how much metal you're talking about. Ignorance is usually not bad, but your aggressiveness and lack of insight here to make you an absolute clown forum. Honestly, do you think that you nor anyone here seriously? You constantly have people go there on your penetrating way you feel, anyway?



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Zizi, it's incredibly unbelievable how much metal you're talking about. Ignorance is usually not bad, but your aggressiveness and lack of insight here to make you an absolute clown forum. Honestly, do you think that you nor anyone here seriously? You constantly have people go there on your penetrating way you feel, anyway?

What gehtn with you? What is metal what I mean?
You should empty your complete geschwätz .. the fact that what you post here is completely ignorant and metal ..
Quote:
oh well - hopefully the result is better than the photos.

The photos are taken with a D90 .. I find them horny!



Antwort von shodushitanaka:

"Zizi" wrote:
.... the cut is not as fast as your coffee Clips!

"meawk" wrote:
oh well - hopefully the result is better than the photos

you two are great, we will ask preserved.



Antwort von deftobe:

oh people ... I'm assuming that it is owners of cameras, who reside in the area beyond 1000 ¬ to adult humans must act .... seems to me, if I read it here, unfortunately not so before ....

why is it around here for so hacked, which is the cameras better? you can really shoot with both a beautiful video, whether now mk2 or d90.
in the area of commercial production, I've never experienced that so people hacked each other around here trying to help himself, though it is perhaps konkurrent sooner or later.

that has no business here anyway, it should go to the scarlet red ...
This could perhaps compare times with the mk2, but only after release;) even then, but the workflow is so different that it is unattractive for the hobby user (quite, unless they change the codec still clearly)

well, I'm curious to see how she is so she'll hopefully be able to test something, and once synonymous with a red one or arri you should not really compare anything here ...



Antwort von Chezus:

Push the Spielberg of the HV30 in the hand and it makes you probably draus nen beautiful film. Push or be Zizi nem nem Meawk Arri one in hand and what can you glad if any comes out.

Folks, it does not depend on the Camera! Whether I now have a sushi knife for 7000 euros in his hand, or a ceramic knife for 15 euros ... If I can not handle both bring me anything.

I've been waiting eagerly for the Scarlet synonymous, but have found that they, like all other cameras in this world, is not the non-plus-ultra.

It just covers a wider range s.with far more features than a Canon 5D ever will have.
The 5D is great! Only it is producing roughly a camera with the property, very good videos.

The Scarlet is a video camera, with the capacity to produce very good photos.

It is modular and you can choose the sensor. You can expand them as permitted by the budget.

Nevertheless, it remains and is a camera for some users, not the "dream about-camera" of the each.

With the workflow and the RAW format must be able to handle for now.
Dealing with the sharpness / blur the 5D must be synonymous for now.

Push once to a layman the 5D in the hand. They will deliver quickly, since he can not handle.

I have been working recently with the EX 1 and the Letus adapter. With a 50mm 1.2 lens, it can be great to work with a little practice.
It's a different work, because it is much more rigid than those without, and camera lenses without adapters. But it's fun and I have the prop adapter on it forever.

If I let an inexperienced filmmaker s.das part, served as the first of the zoom button or complains about the weight.


My colleague will soon buy the 5D (;) mainly to take pictures and I am glad to be able to use this as a second camera. The EX 1 is and remains my first choice because it has dozens of features that I miss in other cams (; variable frame rates, manual settings, sound, etc.)

Although I would buy the Scarlet, I would not use it for spontaneous shoots. Therefore it is not designed

So just forget your discussions! And Zizi: Your arguments do not consider real. A 5D with a comparison to Arri hurts real



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Push the Spielberg of the HV30 in the hand and it makes you probably draus nen beautiful film. Push or be Zizi nem nem Meawk Arri one in hand and what can you glad if any comes out.

Folks, it does not depend on the Camera!

But it comes! Spielberg spins therefore not exactly with the HV30!
Besides these but Spielberg does not turn his camera henchmen!
Already clear that a camera to do anything with the level of a movie has been synonymous, and I've seen enough films without class Arri or motion picture film! But a great film surface and suitable lighting accents are typically good films unavoidable .. except for some exceptions.
ANd saving you your insults because of unfähihigkeiten in camera .. I can tell you while guaranteeing that I won 0 ahnung ner of analog and Arri Maybe it could be filmed but not at synonymous ahnung enough to respond to your insinuations.
Quote:
So just forget your discussions! And Zizi: Your arguments do not consider real. A 5D with a comparison to Arri hurts real

Did schonmal with an Arri rotated because you know so well bescheid?
The film surface of the 5D is almost 2x as big as in Ardennes. Clear the area of Dynamics / contrast / sharpness, and unable to keep up with many other things by far!
But on Youtube and on television and all the junk on the net you will definitely not different between the two notice!
And it is precisely because the images of the EOS are considered as 70%.
But tell me otherwise, an alternative under ¬ 20,000 to a film camera can weather as good as the 5D At the moment?



Antwort von Chezus:

Do not feel always the same attack. I have both of you mentioned, because you always defended ad nauseam your equipment and I think this is ridiculous.

Spielberg, of course, does not rotate with the HV30, because it takes the equipment, which is s.Besten designed for such purposes.

Spielberg could have a video blog, he would hardly turn on the 35mm.

Annoy me all the 5D videos on the net. Most are just ".. oh how I look at times blurred film can ..." The problem is that everyone thinks make good films, because in addition to the tip of the nose, everything is blurred in the video.

I can not synonymous with the 85mm 1.4 produce a nice bokeh, but often I do not at this. For what I've got a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels when we recognize only about 5% of them?

And shit on the sensor! What is clear is the huge, but it makes the action is still not the ON-Cam! I'd prefer a 35mm sensor with the lowlight properties of a full frame sensor.

This is really about me Lowlight, not the blur, because that often seems simply too exaggerated, thanks to the mentioned 70% of you-5D-glut in the network. I've seen my fill.

When Philip Bloom's videos on the net like me all the EX1 + adapter films better than the 5D videos.

The 5D is still super, given the price and that it is a DSLR. But as the main camera, I would not want to use!

That with the Arri I know of people who often turn to 35mm. (; Markus H. Rosmüller of who died earlier is dead longer ..) No idea if you know the movie. The film was a few miles of here rotated.

A good friend of me has already equipped many of these productions (; light-sound), video distributors.
The RED have them synonymous in the rental and I could always synonymous to shoot for little money.

But if I shoot for spontaneous synonymous with expensive. The end of the year I would've probably my first rotation with the RED, then I may as synonymous a say more. But I know that I am still going through pre wg other looking over his shoulder or even a short seminar. Do's and Dont's

Everyone has been working the with the 5D is impressed of (the properties;) lowlight, etc., but would not they come up with the idea to use primarily.

Zizi So, please stop set up your cam on the same level as an Arri, a RED Cam synonymous or what ever.
She is a very good DSLR with video function.
We all know what it can
We all know what it can not
Let's wait until one comes out, Henkel camera with interchangeable lenses and the same sensor, with variable frame rates and good audio. Then you can buy this camera and you brag.

Declaring the Canon 5D as THE camera to my opinion, is ridiculous

Why? Because there are no sowas. PERIOD!



Antwort von Chezus:

A word on Scarlet: slowly loses part s.Reiz synonymous. Has the same effect as if a cat 1h for a ham in front of the nose and keeps constantly moves away. Eventually, the cat loses the desire, and looks for something else.

It sucks, constantly hearing the same details and specs for the Scarlet and what it all can be. RED prefer to do as Apple with the iPhone

No information to give out the part is finished, and then imagine the finished product. Then everyone would rush on it. Thus, one only of them when you get annoyed and put off more immerwieder and never know what and when the part actually comes out and if you can buy it then at all the same.



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Do not feel always the same attack. I have both of you mentioned, because you always defended ad nauseam your equipment and I think this is ridiculous.

Spielberg, of course, does not rotate with the HV30, because it takes the equipment, which is s.Besten designed for such purposes.

Spielberg could have a video blog, he would hardly turn on the 35mm.

Annoy me all the 5D videos on the net. Most are just ".. oh how I look at times blurred film can ..." The problem is that everyone thinks make good films, because in addition to the tip of the nose, everything is blurred in the video.

I can not synonymous with the 85mm 1.4 produce a nice bokeh, but often I do not at this. For what I've got a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels when we recognize only about 5% of them?

And shit on the sensor! What is clear is the huge, but it makes the action is still not the ON-Cam! I'd prefer a 35mm sensor with the lowlight properties of a full frame sensor.

This is really about me Lowlight, not the blur, because that often seems simply too exaggerated, thanks to the mentioned 70% of you-5D-glut in the network. I've seen my fill.

When Philip Bloom's videos on the net like me all the EX1 + adapter films better than the 5D videos.

The 5D is still super, given the price and that it is a DSLR. But as the main camera, I would not want to use!

That with the Arri I know of people who often turn to 35mm. (; Markus H. Rosmüller of who died earlier is dead longer ..) No idea if you know the movie. The film was a few miles of here rotated.

A good friend of me has already equipped many of these productions (; light-sound), video distributors.
The RED have them synonymous in the rental and I could always synonymous to shoot for little money.

But if I shoot for spontaneous synonymous with expensive. The end of the year I would've probably my first rotation with the RED, then I may as synonymous a say more. But I know that I am still going through pre wg other looking over his shoulder or even a short seminar. Do's and Dont's

Everyone has been working the with the 5D is impressed of (the properties;) lowlight, etc., but would not they come up with the idea to use primarily.

Zizi So, please stop set up your cam on the same level as an Arri, a RED Cam synonymous or what ever.
She is a very good DSLR with video function.
We all know what it can
We all know what it can not
Let's wait until one comes out, Henkel camera with interchangeable lenses and the same sensor, with variable frame rates and good audio. Then you can buy this camera and you brag.

Declaring the Canon 5D as THE camera to my opinion, is ridiculous

Why? Because there are no sowas. PERIOD!

Yes I give you with everything right!
Only when used 5D dei Rohfilm carefully as the images are 1000 Pro better than any EX1-2, etc. with adapter! (; for scenic shooting) Report ashes and documentaries is again something else.
I go all the Youtube clips to the sender as well as you ..
What was synonymous else could one expect when making the photos located 1000 amateur film .. have enough friends to fabricate himself something like that!
But exactly the same thing happens with the best camera UHDV if it falls into the wrong hands!

Quote:
A word on Scarlet: slowly loses part s.Reiz synonymous. Has the same effect as if a cat 1h for a ham in front of the nose and keeps constantly moves away. Eventually, the cat loses the desire, and looks for something else.

It sucks, constantly hearing the same details and specs for the Scarlet and what it all can be. RED will make it better so as Apple wi



Antwort von pailes:

Hey Zizilein You wanted to prove to me yet how great the music videos is that you have so far rotated. Simply drop show or something rather than any bad photos of your rotation.

I really want to know whether you are times as good as you always do. I find it hard to believe that you get something synonymous only baked in the mass of spelling mistakes and falsehoods that you desist here.



Antwort von Chezus:

What is better? They are different!
Better in lowlight, yes. Since the EX 1 can not compete, of course, but the contrast range compared to the 5D, I'm still very skeptical.

The wobble effect is not synonymous to underestimate.

As I said, I do not think the pictures better. If you use both correctly Cams and illuminates everything clean, you probably know no difference.

The EX 1 is that reason alone, I personally prefer because it is used for almost any situation.
Did I fast motives, I switch to 720p50, otherwise to 1080p
I want clouds around a mountain wind start, I select 1 picture per second, the clouds are slowly just 1 Picture every 4 seconds, etc.

These are functions on the (it; important for me).

The full frame sensor is impressive, but ultimately I will still produce a beautiful film and I can generate synonymous without the huge sensor.


Everybody is always talking about the film look
The idea is to simulate the look of a 35mm film to.

Too little depth of field to look much like video
Too much depth of field (; as with the 5D produces often wanted) is not synonymous, but the truth.

Here again, it looks too unnatural

So not too much and not too little.



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Everybody is always talking about the film look
The idea is to simulate the look of a 35mm film to.

Too little depth of field to look much like video
Too much depth of field (; as with the 5D produces often wanted) is not synonymous, but the truth.

Here again, it looks too unnatural

So not too much and not too little.

It indeed exist blinds .. at 2.8, the EOS is rather sharp at the same level as a 35mm at 1.8 and still stronger light, therefore, of no problem!
You can dim any Optics.
An EX1 with the EOS compared to the same scrap, such as an EOS with an ARRI ..
But in spite of scenic shooting for small or large movies is my EOS or even the Pana / Pentax etc. ieber as the EX1? This does not mean that the EX1 or 3 cameras are bad .. But the movie still look far away is like a DSLR.
Quite apart from the noise and light intensity.
One EX1 / 3 with APS sensor would of course be a hit ..
But it all looks too much for documentary or reportage from serious than those set for film purposes .. take adapter with the loss of sharpness in sales to countries + extra charge to a huge DSLR's just synonymous not really my thing.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"meawk" wrote:
Reducing ....... let me know not the D90. . . .... so I'm pretty much all DSLR's and MFT with video function in my possession, ......


Sorry, no, I did not at synonymous, was only a "small annotated Schwerz" .... But what do you mean with MFT?


...............................


@ Zizi

what have you done with the photos because the persons (, so both of you) worked so blurred since .... but after that are not original, or!?

This statement

"Zizi" wrote:
Spielberg does not turn ... but his henchmen Camera ..



is a gross insult to each of Photography, which is IMO s.Set with one of the most important people. Not a good film directors would ever so strutting about his DoP. Very great mischief express themselves like this to Zizi, not fine - 6 set

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
what have you done with the photos because the persons (, so both of you) worked so blurred since .... but after that are not original, or!?

D90 with a long exposure time .. Since nothing has been processed.
Quote:
is a gross insult to each of Photography, which is IMO s.Set with one of the most important people. Not a good film directors would ever so strutting about his DoP. Very great mischief express themselves like this to Zizi, not fine - 6 set

MfG
B. DeKid

Of course you're right .. was not so mean!
There are, however, the directors still make the ..
frag mal EX-employees of Tarantino ;-)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"Zizi" wrote:

D90 with a long exposure time .. Since nothing has been edited .......


Grottig!

"Zizi" wrote:

........
frag mal EX-employees of Tarantino ;-)


I do not know, - /

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von deftobe:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
"Zizi" wrote:

D90 with a long exposure time .. Since nothing has been edited .......


Grottig!

"Zizi" wrote:

........
frag mal EX-employees of Tarantino ;-)


I do not know, - /

MfG
B. DeKid


... only to be embarrassed to ask for explanation and grouse about .....



Antwort von Chezus:

The pictures I've completely overlooked.
Sorry, but are by no means "Geil"
Looks as if you had the camera and has subsequently draufgesetzt spurious reason.

Yes, I know. You swear on the 5D
Many professionals like to work with the camera. As mentioned many times, it has its advantages. From my eyes too few than to themselves as "first-Camera" worthwhile.

You have to protect your equipment does not always, which features rather it was really good and let them have some, rather than just talking about it.

I've produced with the PD150 good videos and earn money so, now I do the same with the EX1, but just in a better quality.

Basically, I would take neither the one nor the other, since I currently the most money with animations deserve;)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"deftobe" wrote:
... ... only to be embarrassed to ask for explanation and grouse about .....


Did not even gemotzt but only said that that have become grottig that the D90 is definitely better!



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Did not even gemotzt but only said that that have become grottig that the D90 is definitely better!

What is there grottig?
Yes there are only pictures of a 5D s.einer Car Holder .. about the people around it is indeed not at .. so blurred!
They are neither good nor bad but simply Photos ..
Quote:
You swear on the 5D

No. .. I do not swear But I can think of no better alternative to günsigere get such a beautiful film to look!
If my XH A1 an APS sensor + Exchangeable optics dan would use the 5D, I'd never come back to film!
So probably there remains no way around it ..



Antwort von Hans Huckebein:

"Zizi" wrote:

What gehtn with you? What is metal what I mean?
You should empty your complete geschwätz .. the fact that what you post here is completely ignorant and metal ..

You confirm my accusations with almost every one of your posts, besides, I'm not the only one of you so perceived.
What do you s.Unwissenheit disclosure could fill several books, a small part of it but you can read already in this thread here, plus I do not have summed it all over again.



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
You confirm my accusations with almost every one of your posts, besides, I'm not the only one of you so perceived.
What do you s.Unwissenheit disclosure could fill several books, a small part of it but you can read already in this thread here, plus I do not have summed it all over again.

Yes dan gib mal is an example using?
I like to let me enlighten Of Besser-Wisser so clever as you ..
I do not know what that is supposed to be so ignorant?



Antwort von jogol:

"Hans Huckebein" wrote:

You confirm my accusations with almost every one of your posts, besides, I'm not the only one of you so perceived.
What do you s.Unwissenheit disclosure could fill several books, a small part of it but you can read already in this thread here, plus I do not have summed it all over again.

If you enjoy s.deinen aversions then have fun s.deinen aversions. Just leave the aversion of others to others. Plural lease did not go. "We say" and "I" think is mean! Do you have nothing else to do?



Antwort von pailes:

"jogol" wrote:
If you enjoy s.deinen aversions then have fun s.deinen aversions. Just leave the aversion of others to others. Plural lease did not go. "We say" and "I" think is mean! Do you have nothing else to do?

For me, he always speaks;)

Do you have a helper syndrome?



Antwort von jogol:

"Pailes" wrote:
For me, he always speaks;)

This is already clear, one can read in the endless Mac vs. Pc threads.
"Pailes" wrote:
Do you have a helper syndrome?

No, more like a Hackepeter Allergy ...



Antwort von pailes:

"jogol" wrote:
No, more like a Hackepeter Allergy ...

Sigh. Childhood trauma?

I think Zizi can defend themselves even sure he will be not from sugar. Finally, it has really come of synonymous not coincidence that several people entertain a dislike to him. For if he were a total Dufter type, then käm certainly no such criticism.
And since when exactly we should practice a person against any criticism more? Still, it indeed remains above the waist, but Zizi frequently complains of times with Fäkalausdrücken around.



Antwort von jogol:

"Pailes" wrote:
Sigh. Childhood trauma?

If already not so bad ...
"Pailes" wrote:
And since when exactly we should practice a person against any criticism more?

It is not a criticism but rather the form.



Antwort von Hans Huckebein:

Quote:
Why do you need video in 6000x3000?
May indeed play a swine

However, there are pigs, which can play the advantage and even useful, but you were already told.

Quote:
Nevertheless, I rarely have seen the pictures of me like the Red One!

And you think that lies s.der Camera s.sich? Who gets what on the box out of the Red smoothly horny pictures, the camera limits your artistic skills but would not dream?

Quote:
Vimeo Your pictures certainly speak for themselves the quality of the film for you passent D90 will satisfy!

Nonsensical statement that the goodness of your camera does not entail the quality of your images, it is weak-minded people and continue their work to assess their equipment.

Quote:
Sometimes you really believe that the images of an Arri come so Brilliant and clean is the Picture.

Greatly exaggerated, but indeed was already resolved.

Quote:
Spielberg spins therefore not exactly with the HV30!

Spielberg would make a movie about the effect of a Picture HV impression fit 30, he would surely opt for it. Because, at least he will have understood very well that the outcome is in the foreground. The equipment is only your tool, and for each product gives the right tool, so that a HV 30 sometimes maybe even better than a S35 camera.

Quote:
The film surface of the 5D is almost 2x as big as in Ardennes. (; Arri film cameras)

Yes and that makes the camera better? The depth of both is low enough to make to see what it's worth. And if the 5D is more sensitive to light through the large sensor as an S35 with a suitable film material, time, I doubt that.

Quote:
But on Youtube and on television and all the junk on the net you will definitely not different between the two notice!
And it is precisely because the images of the EOS are considered as 70%.

Great, under these conditions, both cameras can not play their abilities, that's once a fine basis for comparison. Because of course everyone has the 5D and the S35 hold for nearly equally well. But just for the Web will probably unpack None the S35, but is wasting no end. These conditions compare with 5D ner S35 is idle.

Quote:
It indeed exist blinds .. at 2.8, the EOS is rather sharp at the same level as a 35mm at 1.8 and still light Stronger

Comparison of superficial. How sharp is there anything that hangs off of the used lens and the film material, as well as the light intensity. You'll also have the resulting film grain noise and the share in any relationship, adopted at the 5D can be seen in a sea of noise or anything, but the S35 remains unchanged, even superempfindlichen film everything in black, then you have won anything with the 5D?
Lichtstark both systems with the correct lenses enough, you can shoot even by candlelight with high sharpness, and dark wirds probably rare.

Quote:
Only when used 5D dei Rohfilm carefully as the images are 1000 Pro better than any EX1-2, etc. with adapter! (; for scenic shooting)

Better in what respect? Leaving aside the fact that I strongly doubt this statement is not "like" but "when."
You have already repeatedly clear



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
Why do you need video in 6000x3000?
May indeed play a swine

Yes, the target of a 5000 ¬ RED Camera has designed the hardware to process those resolutions, or let alone be considered ..
Quote:
And you think that lies s.der Camera s.sich? Who gets what on the box out of the Red smoothly horny pictures, the camera limits your artistic skills but would not dream?

No.'ve never used it ... unfortunately
Quote:
Nonsensical statement that the goodness of your camera does not entail the quality of your images, it is weak-minded people and continue their work to assess their equipment.

Believe me, I know ... But what history has to do with Meawk in countless threads've noticed dbzgl. therefore synonymous, the message.
Quote:
Sometimes you really believe that the images of an Arri come so Brilliant and clean is the Picture.

Greatly exaggerated, but indeed was already clarified

Yes exaggerated .. but in 720p HD or even a pseudo-internet Mpeg2 Compressed Blue-ray (; I trust) can tell me with caution to None more so well understand whether one or ARRI 5D time was.

Quote:
Spielberg would make a movie about the effect of a Picture HV impression fit 30, he would surely opt for it. Because, at least he will have understood very well that the outcome is in the foreground. The equipment is only your tool, and for each product gives the right tool, so that a HV 30 sometimes maybe even better than a S35 camera.

Just isses .. because I vote you fully!
Quote:
Yes and that makes the camera better? The depth of both is low enough to make to see what it's worth. And if the 5D is more sensitive to light through the large sensor as an S35 with a suitable film material, time, I doubt that.

Yes you're right, synonymous here .. Film is, despite sophisticated CMOS technology is still the best recording format when it comes to light sensitivity, color space, contrast, dynamics, etc. ausfrannsen goes.
This is synonymous the next 2-5 years still remain ..
Unfortunately, sensor size is no guarantee of better picture quality is otherwise would be the EOS eh almost IMAX!
Nevertheless, she with the big can in some sparing match rudimentary synonymous if they would use a great director because of its many disadvantages before.
An interesting concept and a lot of potential for so little money, especially for low budget films, it is always worth discussing this!
Quote:
But on Youtube and on television and all the junk on the net you will definitely not different between the two notice!
And it is precisely because the images of the EOS are considered as 70%.

Great, under these conditions, both cameras can not play their abilities, that's once a fine basis for comparison. Because of course everyone has the 5D and the S35 hold for nearly equally well. But just for the Web will probably unpack None the S35, but is wasting no end. These conditions compare with 5D ner S35 is idle.

Here too, you're right .. But I buy no 5D at 4K projector for blockbuster movies to make! But video / films mainly web and DVD / Blue-ray and its dissemination to find a 5D is better than motion picture film.
Quote:
Quote:
Only if dei 5D



Antwort von Hans Huckebein:

Well you see, and had a nice post is created, with insight and without aggressive overtones, thank you for that. So I knew you not at still here, and take back the words so synonymous with the forum clown.



Antwort von freezer:

"Zizi" wrote:
Why do you need video in 6000x3000?
Can indeed play no pig .. synonymous in 15 years Television has such a resolution in their own 4 walls but little sense.


Of course, such a resolution has a purpose. Especially with CMOS sensors, the Runtersampeln brings to the final resolution a qualitative advantage.
In addition, the resolution Reserve brings its advantages in post production due to the increased flexibility in post-framing.

The Scarlet is (certainly not a consumer device, except the cheapest model), by virtue of the recording in RAW format is not. Anyone At length this part, will know hopefully synonymous, as he must deal with the files.

"Zizi" wrote:
I wonder so often the case even where the theory Bluerays great leap compared with SD picture is .. And this at a much too large LCD for my purposes.


So I definitely see a clear difference. But for that you should synonymous meet the proper viewing distance and to put in HD not so far away from the picture, as in standard definition.

"Zizi" wrote:
Well the Manufacturer is not a sympathizer me anyway!
At first he creates bad sunglasses and sells them as THE goggles for snowboarding and skating absurd Prices and taxpayers' money to push his "zero-point Joseph" as a camera company has created


Jim Jannard Oakley had sold already, before he founded RED. For the development of a digital cinema camera, he has chosen because he is a Camera / Optics freak and has a large collection of cameras / lenses of all kinds. The existing D-cinema cameras are not good enough and he found it wanted to do better.


"Zizi" wrote:
Better the 5D MK2 .. costs a shit, and makes little worse pictures.

I would not sign. I have both - material of the 5D and Material of the RED. The RED is better to worlds alone because Canon in video mode, only every x-th row and reads the material is very highly compressed.

"Zizi" wrote:
aja and editing programs with which you should cut it?
If not already with the 5D files along well.


The 5D files are problematic because of the compression. I can handle the material of the 4k RED very good with all the programs that I use (; CS4 Premiere, Vegas 9, FinalCut Pro).

"Zizi" wrote:
As you film with the same 35mm or digital ARRIS, Panavision, etc.
By DigitalenZoom I give you right where I have never really used the synonymous ..


As a recent example was: "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage on the RED rotated - saw in the movies very well.



Antwort von JonasB:

Quote:
Nevertheless, I rarely have seen the pictures of me like the Red One!


I already have a lot of pictures of the Red've seen I like ... here are two videos of the Red in good hands:

http://www.vimeo.com/3373264

http://www.vimeo.com/4655656

Also in "HD off a brilliant clarity.

These videos should present at least the potential of Red Hat.

MFG

Jonas



Antwort von freezer:

Here, once a 1080p-teaser for a short film (; rotated) on the RED, s.dem I worked:

zum Bild

zum Bild

For PC MP4 with h.264 (; playable with VLC / Media Player Classic Home Cinema)
Withdraw Teaser 1080p MP4 (; 203 MB)

For Mac as MOV with h.264 (; the PC MP4 curiously jerky on OSX):
Withdraw Teaser 1080p MOV (; 178 MB)

I think the material of the RED can be proud of.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
what comes out in a scarlet red a.hdmi / sdi-connection?
Red Scarlet X - saving potential?
2K - Scarlet Red
Red Scarlet will come later, but is expensive and may HDR
RED Scarlet
RED: Big problems in Scarlet and Epic
Red Scarlet - any news?
The RED Scarlet at CES 2010
New to RED Scarlet
Red Scarlet News
RED Scarlet and Epic officially s.Oct 09
Red Scarlet - "Summer 2009"?
Red Scarlet look around
Red Scarlet-X - 4.5K RAW (2.4:1)
RED Scarlet-W ProRes Quality
Red Scarlet-W Black shading
Musikvideo: Red Scarlet Footage - 60frames asynchron
RED Scarlet-W Files in Premiere Pro CC 2015
Und noch ´ne neue RED-Kamera: SCARLET-W
Nun wird sie also verschickt, die Red Scarlet-W
Women Of The World Festival 2016 (Aftermovie) // Shot on RED Scarlet-W
RED SCARLET-W 5K – neue Oberklasse im Sub 20.000 Euro Cine Segment?
Frage zu PC Setup und Archivierung/Datenmanagement RED Scarlet-W Footage,
Scarlet-W und Scarlet Dragon w
welchen Gimbal zur Red Scarlet-W? DJI Ronin / Ronin M / Ronin MX?
No-Budget-Video - zumeist mit Scarlet-X in 3k/48fps gedreht - beeindruckend

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos