Logo Logo
/// 
Welches Mikrofon für die HDR HC9???

Which Microphone for HDR HC9??



Frage von Sysa:
August 2009

Hello,
Who knows the SonyHDR HC9 hatt synonymous determined already noticed that interfere with the noise from the tape drive when recording very much. I think the problem is the compact design. My last Sony Digital 8 had these problems are so bad.

Now I would be interested if anyone has had experience with a separate microphone and if so what can you recommend.
I myself have not looked at the Internet HST1 the ECM, only the price had kept me from Purchase.

Thanks
Greeting

Sysa



Antwort von Bernd E.:

Since there are very different for different purposes synonymous microphones, you still should specify what you want to add: Just (just the Umgebungston; "atmosphere"), would be suitable for the HST1? A speaker a few feet in front of the camera? Or something else?
If the top of the Micro Camera? Then you are left with only the Sony mics or do you still buy a adapter for the hotshoe, then fit the other synonymous Microphones Manufacturer.
And the big question for last: What do you want to spend? Less than 100 euros, there is unfortunately not the very big choice s.empfehlenswerten mics.



Antwort von Sysa:

"Bernd E." wrote:
Since there are very different for different purposes synonymous microphones, you still should specify what you want to add: Just (just the Umgebungston; "atmosphere"), would be suitable for the HST1? A speaker a few feet in front of the camera? Or something else?
If the top of the Micro Camera? Then you are left with only the Sony mics or do you still buy a adapter for the hotshoe, then fit the other synonymous Microphones Manufacturer.
And the big question for last: What do you want to spend? Less than 100 euros, there is unfortunately not the very big choice s.empfehlenswerten mics.


Hi,
I have a daughter of 3 years, when the play at home, I want to hold onto for the future. Therefore, the microphone will be mainly for shooting indoors. But I must say synonymous already out that man can hear the tape drive.
The Micro s.dem camcorder should already be installed.

Since the micro ECM already HST1 costs around 110 EUR, I would definitely get a good micro and although I may need an adapter.

Greeting

Sysa





Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Sysa" wrote:
... I would definitely get a good micro and although I may need an adapter ...

The Microphone I do not know from personal experience, but it is generally quite popular and on top of a renowned Manufacturer:
http://www.thomann.de/de/rode_videomic.htm

AIS adapter:
http://forum.slashcam.de/sony-active-interface-shoe-adapter-gesucht-vt72846.html



Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

"Sysa" wrote:
Hello,
Who knows the SonyHDR HC9 hatt synonymous determined already noticed that interfere with the noise from the tape drive when recording very much. I think the problem is the compact design. My last Sony Digital 8 had these problems are so bad.

Now I would be interested if anyone has had experience with a separate microphone and if so what can you recommend.
I myself have not looked at the Internet HST1 the ECM, only the price had kept me from Purchase.

Thanks
Greeting

Sysa


Take this Sennheiser MK 400

Gruss Rolf ...




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
SONY HDR-HC9: How to enable external audio source?
SonyHDR-HC9, External Micro
Which Microphone for HDR HC9??
SonyHDR-HC9 M & M Discount for 694 EUR
Recommendation for additional battery and wide angle lens for HDR-HC9
Need urgent help Sony HDR HC9
SonyHDR-HC9 back games on tape - how?
Problems importing of HDR-HC9
sony HDR-HC7 and HDR-HC9
Bluetooth Microphone Sony ECM AW3 rauscht
CES: Sony Camcorder HDR- PJ620, HDR-PJ410 und HDR-CX405
Messevideo: Atomos SUMO19 M - HDR Monitor u. neue HDR-Firmware für Shogun Inferno
Messevideo - Atomos: HDR, Inferno - Assasin, Shogun und Blade auch mit HDR
Unterschied Bildstabi Sony HDR CX 570 u. HDR PJ 650
AJA: neues Ki Pro Spitzenmodell und HDR/Log Echtzeit-Konvertierung per FS-HDR // NAB 2017
8K HDR Workflow
HDR Look-like Plug In
HDR Postproduktion
Sony HDR FX 1 Kaufberatung
Sony HDR SR11E
Sony HDR-XR350VE
Slog-2 und HDR
Verkaufsfrage: HDR-TD10E
Sony Camcorder HDR SR 11
Sony HDR CX730
Zubehör Sony HDR-AS15

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos



update am 14.September 2019 - 18:02
slashCAM
ist ein Projekt der channelunit GmbH
*Datenschutzhinweis*