have a filmed lecture (with 3 cams). the color is different for each cam ... cut in the fall on the extremely ... there is in Final Cut Pro 5 is a function with the (I s.besten auto) can adjust the color of the individual clips?
thanks for your help ...
Antwort von Axel:
there is in Final Cut Pro 5 is a function with the (I s.besten auto) can adjust the color of the individual clips?
No, because, firstly, are the attitudes of different cams not necessarily "wrong" and secondly, not just the white balance for the presentation of the colors is responsible, but ussynonymous such a trifle as the Optics and if necessary, user preferences ( "custom preset" means the example at Sony) on image sharpness, contrast, saturation and gamma.
My advice: 1. Pick a setting that was added every three cams, if synonymous from different distances.
2. Choose the best recording made by your feelings and give her a colorful Ettikett, with which you label all the clips of this action. This setting let's call it "Red 1".
3. Similarly Takes you give the other two colored Cams Ettiketten.
4. Now you change from manual color correction, brightness, contrast, saturation, etc., the comparison clip "Blue 1" and "Yellow 1" until such time as they like "Red 1 look like.
5. Then you choose the corrected "Blue 1" in the timeline and copy the pen with "Apple + C" to the clipboard.
6. Now you "choose Blue 2" and press "Alt + V". In the Insert dialog box "attributes" you just click the checkbox "filter to". So you with all verfährst blue ettikettierten clips.
7. Then "Yellow 1 copy", etc.
I often use themselves, not all shortcuts. Maybe you can also get all the blue clips synonymous change, try it try.