Logo Logo
/// 
Kurze schnelle Frage zum H.264 Videocodec

Short fast question about the H.264 video codec



Frage von Moritzk:
Februar 2009

I am looking for my AVCHD files SonyHDR-SR11E of the best video codec for export of the test film :-) So according to my information, the H.264 video codec synonymous with the best quality.
A link to the codec wär super nett.

Thank you, and a wonderful creative weekend.



Antwort von RickyMartini:

The codec (of which there are many variations), there's only against cash. "Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9" IMHO uses the same codec house AVCHD -.

Sonyliefert the best result with his codec. The MainConcept H.264 codec eliminated from cost-based safe. Nero's version of the AVCHD codec results in clearly visible artifacts and therefore eliminated from aucch (however, the result on Canon camcorders problemos laufähig).

H.264 HD and AVCHD is not uniform - like MPEG1 / 2 and IR. The implementation of the manufacturer makes all the difference in quality.

Download times to download the demo.
With which program you are editing the test film?

A better result than H.264 HD delivers HD MPEG2 with at least 35MBits / s, since it is less visible artifacts occur.



Antwort von Moritzk:

"RickyMartini" wrote:
The codec (of which there are many variations), there's only against cash. "Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9" IMHO uses the same codec house AVCHD -.

Sonyliefert the best result with his codec. The MainConcept H.264 codec eliminated from cost-based safe. Nero's version of the AVCHD codec results in clearly visible artifacts and therefore eliminated from aucch (however, the result on Canon camcorders problemos laufähig).

H.264 HD and AVCHD is not uniform - like MPEG1 / 2 and IR. The implementation of the manufacturer makes all the difference in quality.

Download times to download the demo.
With which program you are editing the test film?

A better result than H.264 HD delivers HD MPEG2 with at least 35MBits / s, since it is less visible artifacts occur.


Thanks for the quick response RickiMartin,

So I edit my Videfiles with Magix Video Pro X, yes with the AVCHD files for them. Only under the codec for export, I think, unfortunately, not just H.264, but only one of H.263, but a super bad ... Picture generates the video could be thrown away.
So your tip to install Sony Vegas, and then the codec is available with video deluxe Pro X capitalize?








Antwort von WoWu:

@ Moritzk

In H.264 Profiles and between different levels.
The codecs of different companies are not only qualitatively different implements support synonymous but often lack the necessary profiles.
Sonyz.B. works for AVCHD in the Main Profile@4.1 or 4.0.
Panasonic and Canon use the High Profile@4.1 or 4.0
The difference as better tools in the color.
It is therefore synonymous slightly on your starting material. Now it would not be unusual, if Sony software in their codecs a profile of the other firms are not supported. Result: worse pictures than with their own products.
It is therefore very important that profile of you which has been used. The rest is really a question of good implementation.
As already wrote RM, codecs, there is not "free of charge" and good codecs have their price.
The best codecs currently, there are of VSOFT, Telestream, MainConcept and Elegard. But synonymous CyberLink has a good quality.
From the proposal, according to the MPEG2 play, I can only advise, no preference as to what data rate is chosen, because the improved tools of the color of MPEG2 is not supported. Such image quality is lost as soon as MPEG2 encoded and is not synonymous to reproduce again. [/ B]



Antwort von Moritzk:

"WoWu" wrote:
@ Moritzk

In H.264 Profiles and between different levels.
The codecs of different companies are not only qualitatively different implements support synonymous but often lack the necessary profiles.
Sonyz.B. works for AVCHD in the Main Profile@4.1 or 4.0.
Panasonic and Canon use the High Profile@4.1 or 4.0
The difference as better tools in the color.
It is therefore synonymous slightly on your starting material. Now it would not be unusual, if Sony software in their codecs a profile of the other firms are not supported. Result: worse pictures than with their own products.
It is therefore very important that profile of you which has been used. The rest is really a question of good implementation.
As already wrote RM, codecs, there is not "free of charge" and good codecs have their price.
The best codecs currently, there are of VSOFT, Telestream, MainConcept and Elegard. But synonymous CyberLink has a good quality.
From the proposal, according to the MPEG2 play, I can only advise, no preference as to what data rate is chosen, because the improved tools of the color of MPEG2 is not supported. Such image quality is lost as soon as MPEG2 encoded and is not synonymous to reproduce again. [/ b]


Thank you prefer wowo,

for your expert answer. I'm wiegesagt novice in the field and did not understand what you've written me.
Is it for me with no simple answer to what more I can begin, or shall we say it ... the better I understand :-)
So again the information:

SonyHDR-SR11E
Magix Video Pro X

best codec for the best quality gesucht ...



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"Moritzk" wrote:
(...) And therefore did not understand what you've written me.
Is it for me with no simple answer to what more I can begin, or shall we say it ... the better I understand :-)


LOL ... the goal of his posts was synonymous not give you a usable solution, but recognition for his theoretical knowledge to obtain. Now we must all applaud and then the back seat WauWau

The question is, where do you want with your material? What should be the best outcome? For the Web? Streaming? Broadcast? DVD? Archiving? Finishing?

MB



Antwort von deti:

The problem lies in the title of the thread: The author has in his Neulingsnaivität underestimated that a quick question does not necessarily lead to a short answer leads and certainly not when it comes to H.264 is ;-)

Deti



Antwort von Moritzk:

"Marc ball home" wrote:
"Moritzk" wrote:
(...) And therefore did not understand what you've written me.
Is it for me with no simple answer to what more I can begin, or shall we say it ... the better I understand :-)


LOL ... the goal of his posts was synonymous not give you a usable solution, but recognition for his theoretical knowledge to obtain. Now we must all applaud and then the back seat WauWau

The question is, where do you want with your material? What should be the best outcome? For the Web? Streaming? Broadcast? DVD? Archiving? Finishing?

MB


So the first myth I'd rather just garnicht :-)

So I want to archive course, first have the best quality, synonymous wants the best quality I have to see what the cam can :-)
Currently I export with the Xvid MPEG-4 codec, the result is so far quite good ... but it's safe but still better.
I invite times NEN small test high, then so can I say your times.



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Moritzk

The camera makes the main profile AVC. You come also with a relatively simple codec.
Proposal: CyberLink. The codec is an excellent Implements.
But you have to but in the Pro X synonymous the premium package "deluxe 2008". in it. This will allow you free but the codec can unlock?
Or are you about to change the codec?
The Xvid codec is different in some parameters of AVCH264. You will also with a "standard" codec can achieve better results.



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"Moritzk" wrote:


So I want to archive course, first have the best quality, synonymous wants the best quality I have to see what the cam can :-)
Currently I export with the Xvid MPEG-4 codec, the result is so far quite good ... but it's safe but still better.
I invite times NEN small test high, then so can I say your times.


XVid MPEG4 is a derivative, that is just as highly compressed H.264. No matter how you play off, the result is never better than what your rausgegeben Cam, which you should be clear. An AVC Cam compresses extremely high, as you should anyway not too much to expect.

For archiving, you can theoretically use the native codec, to your cam synonymous, so H.264 with the same data rate (25? 35 Mbit?) Leads to a similar conclusion as that of the Cam. If you want to be sure, use a codec, the better the color dissolves. For the Mac, I could immediately you mention a few, but the PC I am somewhat überfragt. What goes in each case are Blackmagic codecs, it might even be that cost nothing, but am not sure. In principle nothing speaks against synonymous XDCAM EX or Panasonic DVCProHD that there is nothing in any case and suck what with the Panasonic, in any case is better.

MB



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Moritzk

But the believers of nonsense Ballermann not.

When Xvid is the quantization and the interface support based on MPEG2 and is similar H263v2. Also in the Advanced Simple Profile, introduced Quater Pixel Motion Compensation of deviates even of H.264 and VC1 clearly. Not only a loss of speed, but synonymous a significant loss of quality is the result. Xvid Some implementations add this feature is not even more. (Nero)
Quote:
For the Mac, I could immediately you mention a few

Na, mal los ... what?



Antwort von Moritzk:

"WoWu" wrote:
@ Moritzk

But the believers of nonsense Ballermann not.

When Xvid is the quantization and the interface support based on MPEG2 and is similar H263v2. Also in the Advanced Simple Profile, introduced Quater Pixel Motion Compensation of deviates even of H.264 and VC1 clearly. Not only a loss of speed, but synonymous a significant loss of quality is the result. Xvid Some implementations add this feature is not even more. (Nero)
Quote:
For the Mac, I could immediately you mention a few

Na, mal los ... what?


Na Super, whom can I now believe? This dispute does not really help me next ...:-(
@ Wawu

What codec of CyberLink am I to take? Do you have a link for me, that would be perfect.

Thank you








Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"WoWu" wrote:

Na, mal los ... what?


Mach SEAT!



Antwort von Chezus:

Listen to, otherwise I hau you two with their heads together.
Then you know not even what a codec is ;-))



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Ballermann

So, once again nothing except hot air has been ... as always.
Had me hard synonymous wondered.

Quote:
Who can I believe?

That I leave very Dir
http://de.cyberlink.com/



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"Moritzk" wrote:


Na Super, whom can I now believe? This dispute does not really help me next ...:-(


Well, if you have idea of what you do, do it synonymous implement. Now guck dir mal WauWau of the HP, since you can not even decipher what, because although he knows why his computer does what he does, but it helps him not synonymous with that he does what he wants, he does not even his name readable. Now I would times 1 and 1 count;)

MB



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

I have to just post ... I think that's funny to shoot, so that someone here technical Praxistipps distribute:

(WauWau, on the other hand, what if you did, I'll back out. But on this Page recalls your link to your profile, you can even find synonymous. For completeness: The Picture is Copyright by WoWu)



Antwort von WoWu:

Schaff Dir mal 'nen browser, except for the Helvetica or other writings, eg CarltonLedPlain



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"WoWu" wrote:
Schaff Dir mal 'nen browser, except the Helvetica fonts can still others.


That is the answer of a true expert! ;) LOL ... the browser is called Firefox and runs s.Mac and Page, each of the planets correctly, you not only;)

You may like to thank thee, that I should remind you.

MB



Antwort von Chezus:

outset: I am taking no party here!
Will only say: the A and O when creating web pages of the browser optimization. These include: Firefox, Internet Explorer (> 5), Opera and nat. Safari.

Page content is not optimized, because I must give quite MB.

So now allowed her to do next



Antwort von WoWu:

And? Who bothers it? .... Only the Pedant obvious.

Edit: strange, I see the Page as follows:








Antwort von Moritzk:

But please listen to ...'m amazed how many already in this topic has been written .... if not synonymous relating to ... vllt has yet someone a helping message.
So I invite you now to what youtube high, and then I'll try the Cyberlink codec.

Thanks you, and please listen to ...

Pease :-)



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"Chezus" wrote:

Page content is not optimized, because I must give quite MB.


The page is made with iWeb, which is my 10 year old daughter even better. Since it is not optimized. With Safari, she was not different.

I think it's just so funny holding that a "technology consultant" as Page has ne. Is as if running barefoot shoemaker;)

WoWu, quite apart from that you really do aufn sack, but as a page goes on garnicht. This is exceptionally nice times meant. There is something for designers! So you can not present! Even when the typos are not properly represented, that is simply no-go. And just as it is now, I can not even read everything!

"WoWu" wrote:
Edit: strange, I see the Page as follows:


Because you Typos use of your calculator to be loaded and you've given no alternatives. Either way, it really optical garnicht!

MB



Antwort von Moritzk:

Please Where can I find on the Page Cyberlink codec? Ihrgendwie is nothing of video codecs ... or am I blind?
Please help.



Antwort von WoWu:

How does your Page from?
Max thickness and probably nix it .... I think that rather the other way around.
Zeig doch mal her? Or come back because now synonymous nix?



Antwort von WoWu:

"Moritzk" wrote:
Please Where can I find on the Page Cyberlink codec? Ihrgendwie is nothing of video codecs ... or am I blind?
Please help.

Moritzk
CyberLink is not freeware. The codecs are embedded in their products that you need to use, with the CyberLink products are not "all the world" cost ..



Antwort von Moritzk:

"WoWu" wrote:
"Moritzk" wrote:
Please Where can I find on the Page Cyberlink codec? Ihrgendwie is nothing of video codecs ... or am I blind?
Please help.

Moritz
CyberLink is not freeware. The codecs are embedded in their products that you need to use, with the CyberLink products are not "all the world" cost ..


Which program in particular?
Can I change the codec of the program of CyberLink then synonymous with Magix Video Pro X?



Antwort von Moritzk:

So here what have uploaded ... but see it at Youtube is not displayed in HD ... what have I done wrong? Have exported to 1024x 720. Just as it is here in this forum





Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"WoWu" wrote:
How does your Page from?
Max thickness and probably nix it .... I think that rather the other way around.


The other way? How do you, so nix it thick and Max behind? ;) WoWulein you would turn green with envy and shame, before sinking in the ground when I present here my sides would be happy that I did not do.

Either way, it is of me, no Outing give, I'm not here for me to leave beweihräuchern.

MB



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"Moritzk" wrote:
So here what have uploaded ... but see it at Youtube is not displayed in HD ... what have I done wrong? Have exported to 1024x 720. Just as it is here in this forum



Firstly, because 1024x720 is not HD, but s.1280x720, secondly, it is 4:3, thirdly, there is actually 1024x720 garnicht really, fourthly, the source material requires a rate of Experience According to at least 1.5 Mbit / s and AAC sound with a minimum of 64k for HQ, HD for probably 6 Mbit / s.

MB








Antwort von WoWu:

@ McBallermann
So once again hot air and posturing ....
.. na least as you show continuity.



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"WoWu" wrote:
So once again hot air and posturing ....
.. na least as you show continuity.


WoWu, called it understated, if not always and everywhere one can tell what and who you are. An ISBN is in the signature cheap advertising, such as "Ariel, because we know what we have."

In this sense, "Good Evening" ... I'm out.

MB;)

PS: ... times and flick your HP.



Antwort von WoWu:

McBall

Quote:
they call it understated

Called understatement understatement ....
.... but that is a difference to insubstantiality.

And thanks for the tip .. I hab'synonymous a ... read a few technical. This helps, at least basic knowledge to acquire.

Quote:
An ISBN is in the signature cheap advertising

Jau, correctly, that's the purpose.

@ Moritzk
Test it out, if your program does not have a H.264 codec is so far only you and the wrong choice you made.
It must be synonymous MPEG4 AVC and MPEG4 ASP not.
Otherwise, as I described above have a H.264 codec to download for your program.
Before you do so now in the adventure Embark, an external codec involved, you should first try times-board resources.



Antwort von Moritzk:

"WoWu" wrote:
McBall

Quote:
they call it understated

Called understatement understatement ....
.... but that is a difference to insubstantiality.

And thanks for the tip .. I hab'synonymous a ... read a few technical. This helps, at least basic knowledge to acquire.

Quote:
An ISBN is in the signature cheap advertising

Jau, correctly, that's the purpose.


To dispute you had enough now, but I was still not really helped ... to which I pay me a program to be downloaded. Are there no other option when I come away with less?



Antwort von WoWu:

But, see my addition (above).



Antwort von tillbaer:

deleted



Antwort von Moritzk:

"WoWu" wrote:
But, see my addition (above).


Oh thanks,

Xvid is a MPEG-4 codec is the program ... but this is not a H.264 ... where you have a codec for me to download? I have since read about what?

Regards



Antwort von WoWu:

Hello Moritzke ..
I look at the Maxis Page read (paragraph 2)

http://www.magix.com/de-ch/de/magix-ag/presse/pressemitteilungen/pressemitteilungen/article/magix-video-deluxe-2008-premium/

Accordingly, there is an H.264 codec for your program appears.
Look to the Page in accordance with the downloads, because what if you can find, or try something with the serial number of the program in support.

And forget Xvid ... this is MPEG4 Part2 ... You can not use.



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Tillbaer

Quote:
..... You another ....


What heist because each other .... Ballermann has just as much web pages as he has knowledge.
There is nothing with each other.

But thanks for the note, he is certainly happy to take him where he already lacks any factual argument ..

PS how come since the Page with you over ... I can be knotted Picture simply not understand?








Antwort von tillbaer:

deleted



Antwort von WoWu:

Thanks for the effort.
The C and R should be indented.
I was now uncertain, but it seems so in order to go.
Also, I must say hab'ich other priorities as a 10-year-old Web site.

Thanks again.



Antwort von motiongroup:

Hello MoritzK, nearly two pages of complete rubbish was produced here.

You use Prox and it works? Then you have everything you need. DIVX, XVID, Molly Holly who abuse the schmarn ...

Say just what your final product should be ready in Prox and everything is included. For the settings of the codecs have you been solely responsible for them in the Prox presets tend not to feature implemented. The Codecschmarn in this case each of MainConcept will also make his own picture of whether good or bad ..

But in no case does the output as AVCHD compliant.

What synonymous but again no preference because it is an offshoot of h264AVC including audio parts are matching. Say it is purely a bushel of money for Lizennehmer in the consumer area ..

What is important is what the original comes from the Cam is synonymous Adequate come back out. That is the way it is in Prox to explore next and nothing counts.

Passport particularly during installation of CyberLink products to you the codecs in the merit and value in the Registri is not bent.

mfg



Antwort von tillbaer:

deleted



Antwort von Moritzk:

"WoWu" wrote:
Hello Moritzke ..
I look at the Maxis Page read (paragraph 2)

http://www.magix.com/de-ch/de/magix-ag/presse/pressemitteilungen/pressemitteilungen/article/magix-video-deluxe-2008-premium/

Accordingly, there is an H.264 codec for your program appears.
Look to the Page in accordance with the downloads, because what if you can find, or try something with the serial number of the program in support.

And forget Xvid ... this is MPEG4 Part2 ... You can not use.


Wowo Thanks for your efforts,

but unfortunately nothing has brought the synonymous accounts ... unfortunately nothing on the Magix dowload / Support Page found.
Do I have now but the stupid Xvid MPEG-4 codec, or there is still a smart Magix Video Pro X, users of the same problem as I had?

Regards



Antwort von Marco:

What do you want to actually use the output? For Youtube? Then try it with WMV times. With optimal settings can be for Youtube HD video class results are achieved.

Marco



Antwort von motiongroup:

Film Export via MPEG-4



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Moritzk

I'm sorry that I will not really help was next.
Initially I thought it would you like to give an existing codec in your workflow with a "supposedly" better codec in order to better quality produce, but how it looks, but still lack any access to H.264 in your workflow.
Unfortunately I do not work with Magix Video Pro X
Therefore, a user is really in demand. I would be surprised if your program does not provide the opportunity would be.



Antwort von motiongroup:

Habs him but I have written ...

via
Quote:
Film Export MPEG-4









Antwort von Moritzk:

"motion group" wrote:
Habs him but I have written ...

via
Quote:
Film Export MPEG-4


Wiegesagt currently I am working already when exporting with the xvid mpeg-4 codec. Only this is not as good as H. 264, so at least it was said.



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Motiongrouop

Quote:
Film Export MPEG-4

That is just not.
Quote:
Hello MoritzK, nearly two pages of complete rubbish was produced here.

You have already distinguish between a bitstream and a codec.
And if you get the "junk" up there had read carefully, you would be synonymous, the difference you have noticed and had the correct answer can be.

Moritzk need H.264, so the correct codec.
With the wrong MPEG4, namely Part2 he is now so thoroughly tried.
If you have MPEG-4, all right then at least with MPEG4 Part10 (AVC) ... or could it be that the difference you still have not noticed?



Antwort von Marco:

True, in this case, what Moritz available and what has him targeted output enables. Why things are always more complicated than they actually are. The proposal of Motion Group is already fit, because you can assume that he speaks from experience. The microscopic viscera are rarely of interest, since they rarely help.

Marco



Antwort von Moritzk:

"Marco" wrote:
True, in this case, what Moritz available and what has him targeted output enables. Why things are always more complicated than they actually are. The proposal of Motion Group is already fit, because you can assume that he speaks from experience. The microscopic viscera are rarely of interest, since they rarely help.

Marco


Uii uii her talking in a foreign language fürh :-)
So many tips and always new looking, but what codec helps me because now next?
Ahhhh d slowly mad ... The title of this forum true now no longer quite so ... in order to "quick quick question."
I thought about the whole bit easier ... mhhhm.
So I will probably wrong with the MPEG-4 codec of xvid must survive, or pass vllt still wonder?

Thanks for all the advice so far.

Greetings of the snow-covered Baltic Sea.



Antwort von motiongroup:

@ MoritzK DU HAST NO WRONG MP4 CODEC ..!!!!

@ Dr. Wunderlich I, on the contrary, the final menu item in which he stated his question answered sees.
More there is not to write.

everything else involved, I tend to banter around websites and ISBNs ..

thereafter, the seekers are not asked ..

The question of WMV now in view of the imperfect and the implementation of Verwendnung ichs interlaced material would in this case do not .. with ... Network is probably no preference ..



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Marco

Quote:
True, in this case, what Moritzk available and what has him targeted output enables.

Toller saying .... You see but that it does not work and if he in fact used Xvid codec as it is synonymous simply wrong.
And if you do not synonymous to the subtleties of difference in the hold, then your contribution Moritzk next brought not synonymous, as you see.
But thanks for pointing this out? What?
Oh, and look what it is checked .... MPEG4 or AVC?
Oh yes, I had forgotten: You do nothing of the intricacies ...
Hopefully this helps next Moritzk now.

@ Motion group

Quote:
ch had on the contrary, the final menu item in which he stated his question answered sees.

Yes, finally, at the top but was only of the Rede.EBlick back MPEG4 helps the memory.
Well fine, then yes Moritzk now finally working.



Antwort von Moritzk:

"motion group" wrote:
@ MoritzK DU HAST NO WRONG MP4 CODEC ..!!!!

@ Dr. Wunderlich I, on the contrary, the final menu item in which he stated his question answered sees.
More there is not to write.

everything else involved, I tend to banter around websites and ISBNs ..

thereafter, the seekers are not asked ..

The question of WMV now in view of the imperfect and the implementation of Verwendnung ichs interlaced material would in this case do not .. with ... Network is probably no preference ..


Man man man now I have finally found the error, I have always regarded as a normal MPEG-4 exports, but forget to AVC zuklicken or have I just not seen that this possibility exists.
I just try to export in the AVC standard set of MPEG-4 codecs ... the soft but precise settings of your s.wie Still Image ... because these are precisely the values crucial for the good quality?
So, any of your numbers of synonymous to me to be?
Perhaps at times needed to make a screenshot, of my values of the video setting.

Many Thanks

Greetings to Moritz



Antwort von Moritzk:

So, so here my first results have now ... wiegesagt with MPEG-4 exports ... the first test I used the default values, but came a poor-quality results with out ... now I have the values as in the Still Image of Motion Group "Time and came to an MPEG-4 video with a size of 7mb raus ^ ^ ich brauch is nothing to say Qual.
So what is it this time.

Suspension times you shut off image of my settings, which help ensure longer.

Thank you



Antwort von Chezus:

OT

so much for your "short quick question about H.264 video codec

;-)








Antwort von Moritzk:

"Chezus" wrote:
OT

so much for your "short quick question about H.264 video codec

;-)


mhhhm ... yes I have noticed synonymous :-) so simple it's not ... but we are moving slowly in the right direction and only the Count.



Antwort von motiongroup:

again, I have not helped as the codec must be configured just where and how he is to be found ....

MoritzK ...

The question is where does the requirement s.die presets you have to use ..

it is a clip Vimeo Vimeo gives you but even the best PARAMETER favor ...

Same for YouToube ...

Say what your final product should be and how should it be presented to ...??
Is it even for what the archives for any other outcome should be to other formats to be able to draw?

You go to AVCExport / Main Settings / AVC preset after you and such a default from ..



Antwort von Moritzk:

"motion group" wrote:
again, I have not helped as the codec must be configured just where and how he is to be found ....

MoritzK ...

The question is where does the requirement s.die presets you have to use ..

it is a clip Vimeo Vimeo gives you but even the best PARAMETER favor ...

Same for YouToube ...

Say what your final product should be and how should it be presented to ...??
Is it even for what the archives for any other outcome should be to other formats to be able to draw?

You go to AVCExport / Main Settings / AVC preset after you and such a default from ..


Final product?
I would simply have the best quality to the film archive can be.
How do I get now synonymous nor the settings there?



Antwort von RickyMartini:

General call - how can we AVCHD footage in best quality output for backup?

Since I am with Edius and the Intermediatecodec work, I should synonymous with this codec to stay - but then the volume of data, extremely high - about 100Mbit / s - 125Mbit / s.



Antwort von deti:

... than AVCHD (H.264 AVC) - any other compression format generates higher bandwidth at the same transcoding losses and / or systemic in a poorer quality.

Deti



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

So I do not know why the desire is to cut the AVC archivierren than necessarily wanting to, just because the source data are available as AVC. The source data is available but before, right? So memory but the source data and how they are done, simply copy & paste to an external disk, then you will have ever a lossless archiving of Sources.

What are the cut: Without exception all the digital distribution in this country use the digital archiving of tape material, for example, YUV 4:2:2, or equivalent. Since None is asking what it was rotated, it is completely synonymous no preference. You know, I do synonymous in my company every year several hundred DVDs / CDs / Blu-rays Master for the commercial market, and everything will be archived. If so we would work like a certain WoWu, all my people would be unemployed. Do not inflated theorists of this uncertainty, of not even a mini-site working and start getting s.den read.

If you want a solution which is 99.9% effective or do you want next year to consider why you have the remaining 0.01% did not reach?

So: A HOL DIR 4:2:2 HD CODEC AND DONE! As the hot, I have long been known. It is for your purposes with 100% certainty range.

Man, man

MB



Antwort von deti:

I think RickyMartini has a Canon HF100 and just makes the AVCHD, so I would archive the raw material. The whole back-and Herkodieren, synonymous wenns a great intermediate codec is, the quality is not better. You have not things always more complicated than they are.

Deti



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

Even. Goal-oriented work, to look forward, come next. Conclusions. Anything else is suicide for what Impaired.

MB



Antwort von RickyMartini:

My AVCHD material has long been assured on several occasions - this is not the problem.
The finished films should stop in as good quality computer. So far I give of Edius HD MPEG2 with 35MBits / s, which according to the Canopus HQ codec best BQ brings.

I AVCHD after that the noise is generally higher, which unfortunately is clearly visible. Therefore, AVCHD is not really suitable.

On my SD videos I have always held that I played back to DV for the calculator and multiple format used.








Antwort von deti:

"RickyMartini" wrote:
I AVCHD after that the noise is generally higher, which unfortunately is clearly visible. Therefore, AVCHD is not really suitable.


There are several reasons that the "noise" in H.264 is bigger - probably synonymous, because the same data rate for better coding efficiency compared to MPEG2 exists. Generally you get a better quality if you have a two-pass procedure using - which doubles the encoding time.

Trying it out to find out how critical scenes (eg, with rapid movements and / or noise) in the original, in the intermediate codec and the output formats look like. Then you'll see quite quickly where you need to start.

Deti



Antwort von Marco:

"The goal-oriented work, to look forward, come next. Final. Everything else is what suicide Impaired."

Or for lottery millionaires who believe themselves to be able to afford otherwise.

Marco



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

Why not simply in DVCProHD 4:2:2 and closing with the thread?



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"Marco" wrote:
"The goal-oriented work, to look forward, come next. Final. Everything else is what suicide Impaired."

Or for lottery millionaires who believe themselves to be otherwise.

Marco


German miserable pessimist!



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Marc ball home" wrote:
(...) Miserable German pessimist!


Loin stupid generalization!



Antwort von Marco:

I'm Saarländer. The word pessimist, we can not even pronounce correctly. We are happy simply if the work is finished and the client is satisfied, because the sooner we come s.unseren Schwenker (nothing in the Saarland with the camera-operating to do).

: D

Marco



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"Marco" wrote:
I'm Saarländer. The word pessimist, we can not even pronounce correctly. We are happy simply if the work is finished and the client is satisfied, because the sooner we come s.unseren Schwenker (nothing in the Saarland with the camera-operating to do).

: D

Marco


Very good condition! :)



Antwort von Moritzk:

"motion group" wrote:
again, I have not helped as the codec must be configured just where and how he is to be found ....

MoritzK ...

The question is where does the requirement s.die presets you have to use ..

it is a clip Vimeo Vimeo gives you but even the best PARAMETER favor ...

Same for YouToube ...

Say what your final product should be and how should it be presented to ...??
Is it even for what the archives for any other outcome should be to other formats to be able to draw?

You go to AVCExport / Main Settings / AVC preset after you and such a default from ..


But how do I get the best standard values? With google, I have at least the first can not find anything ...



Antwort von Marco:

"But how do I get the best standard values?"

What exactly? Youtube? Or Vimeo? Or for another hoster?

Marco








Antwort von Moritzk:

?

For me and my archive ...



Antwort von RickyMartini:

"Moritzk" wrote:
?

For me and my archive ...

"In DVCProHD 4:2:2" and 1920x1080 would be announced as well. XDCAM EX 422 is thus synonymous as 4:2:2.



Antwort von Marco:

You probably do XDCAM HD 422nd

Marco



Antwort von RickyMartini:

"Marco" wrote:
You probably do XDCAM HD 422nd

Marco

Latürnich - Sorry!



Antwort von Moritzk:

"RickyMartini" wrote:
"Moritzk" wrote:
?

For me and my archive ...

"In DVCProHD 4:2:2" and 1920x1080 would be announced as well. XDCAM EX 422 is thus synonymous as 4:2:2.


As I said have not much idea of AVCHD, etc.

Where can I find what you've written up there? Is this a codec?
I thought about what I need H.264



Antwort von RickyMartini:

AVCHD is certainly not the best codec for high quality play. Law is acceptable, but the Sony version of "Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum".
AVCHD is not optimal because of the sometimes highly visible artifacts, mainly fine structures can be blurred.

I mean, we had the times so slow duchgekaut! ;)

"Magix Video Pro X" but offers numerous output codecs. Have a look for "422" or "4:2:2" in the descriptions and Settings and most times simply by.



Antwort von MarcBallhaus:

"RickyMartini" wrote:

I mean, we had the times so slow duchgekaut! ;)



Even. Just two pages before I have the tips, which now reappear here, namely DVCPRO and XDCAM and with reference to 4:2:2. But some forum participants erbsenzählender yes again, it could not allow the TS to unsettle rather than to recognize that the TS would have long helped. No, it must not be 99.9%, it must be 100%, it cost what it wants. Tiring.

MB



Antwort von Moritzk:

"Marc ball home" wrote:
"RickyMartini" wrote:

I mean, we had the times so slow duchgekaut! ;)



Even. Just two pages before I have the tips, which now reappear here, namely DVCPRO and XDCAM and with reference to 4:2:2. But some forum participants erbsenzählender yes again, it could not allow the TS to unsettle rather than to recognize that the TS would have long helped. No, it must not be 99.9%, it must be 100%, it cost what it wants. Tiring.

MB


So now I have a little test film in the uncompressed state and then exported with a Super HD Youtube video compression.
You can you be so at times in HD and you think to say ... but it's about the pure pictures ... there is no content and no ... not again someone ne fats analysis begins shut.

Ps by something simple Fisheye Wide Angleund of Hama are the white edges partly blurred.

So here the link:





Antwort von motiongroup:

soo I am Jack from the times that brings nothing more.

Moritz the hand has everything s.der what he needs and provides the forest full of trees, not ...

You want to stay h264 avc then take what I give you up ever wrote, for example. The BR setting for the creation of compliant material BlueRay what synonymous always mean mag.

With Mpeg2 HD you will be similarly well served only from far fewer resources verbraten with the calculation of the material.

Mpeg2 HD in the Resolution1080i50 with in Prox max 32Mbit data rate ..

Also there are presets in Prox.








Antwort von RickyMartini:

I get the best results if I also referred to MPEG2-HD will output. I use this 35MBits / s (I've already mentioned).
To view the synonymous perfectly okay.

The Sony Vegas AVCHD interpretation, however, is not synonymous of poor parents, while I am of Edius is not so much convince (more artifacts and periodic Aufauschen in VBR mode).



Antwort von motiongroup:

I give absolutely right Ricky is the only MC with 32Mbit codec limited VDL Prox ...

MoritzKs way Prox ... Project FullHD PAL editing with native AVCHD files which run in Prox with 4:2:2 internal processing in what should be a suitable material brings something ....

Output as the BR Mpeg2HD preset ready ... so that the archive and no longer in demand ..

Pity is that he deleted the demo clip has an impressive claim of it.

MFG and TOITOITOI MoritzK you can do it ..



Antwort von RickyMartini:

As for the codecs that work with 4:2:2, I found something from Panasonic:
http://www.panasonic.com/business/provideo/p2-hd/why-p2-hd.asp

The video is very revealing and shows that HD-MPEG2 can not oppose anstinken:
http://www.panasonic.com/business/provideo/p2-hd/avcintra.asp



Antwort von Moritzk:

So now I have a little time with the codecs, my PC and played around the camera ... here is this little test movie emerged.
Please fill out the whole but not regarded as critical, was just a spontaneous little idea, not next.



Viele Grüße aus Wismar




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
h.264 codec problems
H.264 codec playback jerky, or how it is going smoothly
The thing with the H.264 codec
H.264 Codec
An Introduction to Video Codecs
Adobe Media Encoder CS5 - More Audio / Video Codecs to insert?
Lossless Video Codecs for MAC and PC
MSP7 multiple video codecs in a project possible?
Codecs for audio and video encode
Several video codecs? Which is the Best!
Canon DIGIC V Processor designed for new video codec?
Video Codec understanding question
H.264 codec
H.264 / H265 Codec in Da Vinci Resolve
AVI-Datei mit Indeo Video 4.4-Codec in anderen Codec umwandeln
Fast Video Machine - Suche Zubehör und Mainboard-Emfpehlung
Manfrotto 645 Fast Twin Alu und Carbon Videostativ ? günstig, modular und mit schnellem Fast Lever Lock
Video-Konferenzen mit Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro und (fast) jeder Kamera aufsetzen
Indeo Video-Codec
Codec für DV Video-Typ 1?
Freelancer gesucht (Video - Codec Spezialist)
video Datei mit "mipg" Codec importieren
Short cut in Davinci 14
H.B. | One minute short film
Video Codec für das Austellen von Videos im Web
Bestes codec und settings für video aus einzelbildern

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos